Girl Scout Moms Ch. 04 - The First Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious. Life-changing."

"Are you ready for your second pussy of the evening?"

"Hell yeah!" Diane exclaimed before burying her face in Jill's juicy snatch. Diane was a little less frantic this time, taking it a bit slower and exploring every inch of Jill's pussy.

By now, my own pussy was throbbing and I needed some release. I got up on the couch over Jill and straddled her face. She didn't need to be told what to do, as she immediately started licking. Anna moved around with the phone/camera to get different angles of the festivities. Jill and I were both so turned on that it didn't take long for both of us to climax, showering Diane and Jill with our juices. Diane knew what to do next and spoke into the camera:

"For the next course, I will eat my third pussy of the evening," Diane said before diving between my legs.

I don't know how she was for her first two pussies, but by the time she started feasting on mine she was an expert. I couldn't believe she was this good on her first try. Well, third try, but first night. I had cum just a few minutes earlier, but that didn't stop me from cumming again pretty quickly.

We all laid around for a few minutes, catching our breath, when Anna said "Well, we're one for two so far. 50%. We may need to raise our game to get to 70%."

Jill and I giggled, but Diane obviously had no idea what Anna was talking about. So Diane asked.

"Jill and Katerina are both relative newbies to the lesbian arts too. I told them that I think about 70% of women will eat pussy if given the right opportunity and we are conducting an experiment to see if that is true. We can it the 70% Club and we are the charter members. Stephanie was our target tonight and it seems we failed there, at least for now. But while that les-bomb seems to have missed its target, you were collateral damage."

"You mean tonight was a set-up to seduce Stephanie?" Diane asked before Anna conceded "Pretty much."

Jill and I looked at each other worried that Diane was upset until Diane exclaimed "That's so fucking hot!! I want in. I want into the 70% Club."

Jill said "I think she's earned it" and then asked Diane "Do you want the t-shirt or the pin?"

Everyone laughed. "I want it all," said Diane. "And I want Stephanie too. We can get her."

I hadn't really thought about adding players to the seduction team, but it makes sense. The more women we convert to pussy pleasers the more we have to help convert others. It's like a Pussy Pyramid Scheme.

12