Girl Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck Jade. Make sure your wish comes true. See ya on the uvver side, darlin'. God, I fuckin' hope so."

The Morning After the Night Before

It was pitch black and cold and I was once again tethered, this time to what I took to be a very hard metal bed with no mattress. The leather restraints I was already wearing were now joined by two more on my other leg and arm and I was spread-eagled and otherwise naked. There was a collar around my neck and my ability to move was severely restricted. As I recalled the last few minutes before I went under I was gripped with fear.

I lay in the dark barely able to think for what seemed like hours. The bare bed frame was horribly uncomfortable and the metal framework dug into me painfully. Just as my headache subsided, the lights came on in a blinding flash. I screamed in pain and closed my eyes tightly shut as a shockwave of nausea ripped through me.

Once I could focus properly, I examined my situation - which I quickly determined did not look good. The black leather straps around my ankles and wrists were attached to thick, flexible metal cords that disappeared down into the bed frame at each corner. From my inability to move my head, I assumed that the collar was also attached to something.

The bed, small as it was, took up one-third of the room. It ran along one side wall and on the opposite wall was a metal bulkhead door and a tiny sink and toilet. There was another door in the wall next to the bedhead but there was no sign of any way to open it. That was it.

I was just coming to terms with the position I was in when I heard a soft voice. It seemed to echo around the room. "Just so you know what will happen if you do not comply with each and every instruction I give you..."

The room went dark and I screamed again as a loud 'swoosh' preceded a torrent of freezing-cold water that washed over my already cold body. The lights came on and I could see a sprinkler head on the ceiling, water spurting out from it, soaking me and the room.

The voice came back. "Do you understand."

I tried to nod my head and my voice sounded panicky. "Yes, I understand. Please make it stop!"

As the sprinkler retracted, I shivered. A long, narrow hatchway on the bottom of the door opened and a hand pushed a large towel through the gap. One by one the links attaching the cords to my bands sprang open. There was a dull click from above me and a long chain fell down across my shoulder, the other end still attached to my collar. The end link was flattened and grooved like a key and when I glanced up at the bed head, I saw the hole into which it had been inserted.

Groggily and unsteadily I got up and massaged my aching back and limbs, the chain from the collar now bumping between my breasts. I picked up the towel and dried myself as best I could and set about mopping the bed frame.

As I finished, the voice came back. "Good. Well done, Girl Seven. You are a quick learner!"

I swallowed hard. "Eh? Who's 'Girl Seven'? My name is-"

I didn't get any further. "You are Girl Seven now. If you say your given name, the sprinklers will come on and stay on for one hour. What are you called here?"

My blood ran even colder. "I am called Girl Seven here."

"Yes - you are."

I looked around my tiny prison and dropped the wet towel on the floor next to the hatch. My voice shook. "Why 'Girl Seven'?"

Her laugh was warm and throaty. "Why? Because there have been six other girls before you in a similar situation! Now be so good as to push the towel back through the hatch and you will be rewarded."

I did as I was told and amidst much pushing and shoving, a thin mattress and pillow appeared in its place. I pulled on my end and with relief managed to make the bed slightly more comfortable.

"As I have allowed you some small comfort, you will realise that the sprinkler can now do far more damage than it did before. If you do not comply, there will be no towel. No change of mattress. Your first command is to re-insert your collar key into the lock. I will give you ten seconds."

The lights went out. Fumbling blindly, I scooped up the end of the chain and in a complete panic, tried to find the hole in the bedhead to insert the key. My fingers were numb and I cursed, expecting the sprinkler to come on at any moment. Finally I heard a satisfying click and the lights came back on.

"It took you twelve, but since you were making a genuine effort, I will give you that one. Please lie down and listen to me carefully."

I did as I was told and lay still and quiet, trying to steady my heart rate. My initial panic had subsided slightly, and I began to take more notice of the voice that was commanding me rather than just reacting blindly to it. It was clearly a Caribbean accent, warm and mellow and overlaid with a hint of French. I recalled Boo saying the owner of Arcadia was a rich local lady with a French husband. I assumed then, that this was the lady in question. I tried to recall the name Boo had used on the phone - Amelia? Amity? Amelie - that was it.

Once she was sure I was settled, she went on. "Ok, now you are comfortable I can tell you that you are still aboard Arcadia, but we are now moored a few kilometres off the island. We have taken the liberty of checking you out of your hotel and your belongings are all aboard and may be returned to you gradually if you progress to our satisfaction."

This was getting all too much. "Checked me out? How?"

There was a little pause and a chuckle. "All so easy when you own the hotel, Cherie!"

I might have known. She went on. "Ok, as the devil once said in a famous old song, 'Let me introduce myself!' You will be relieved to hear that whilst I am no devil, I do have a little devilish streak in me. My name is Amelie leClerc, and as you may have ascertained by now, I, along with my husband Marcel own what you referred to last night as 'this little rust-bucket.'"

I sighed. "Is there anything you don't get to hear?"

That warm little chuckle. "No, not a lot. Nothing of consequence, anyway!" She paused. "So, Girl Seven - let me explain the reason you are here. Well, at least part of it. The real reason will only be made clear if you show that you have what it takes to make your little dream come true. Boo has given me her view, and I trust her implicitly. She is very taken with you, Girl Seven. I hope for her sake as well as your own that you repay the faith that we have in you."

I didn't like the sound of that and I let her know, despite fearing I may be asking for the sprinklers to come on. "Is that a threat to me, Boo or both of us? I may be at your mercy, but I don't respond well to threats."

She considered for a moment. "Well said, Girl Seven - it seems you have spirit. No threats, I assure you. Boo means a great deal to me. She is not one to overstate matters, so when she says she likes you, you can rest assured she means it. Do you like her?"

It came out before I could stop it. "I thought I did. Then she chained me to the fucking bed, chloroformed me and presumably put me in this fucking pit. So no - I can't say I do like her very much, Amelie leClerc. But I still like her a lot more than I like you at this moment in time."

I braced myself for the cold-water treatment, but all I got was a hearty laugh. "Oh, dear Girl Seven - I hope you come to change your mind as I like you a lot already. Boo was just doing her job like any good employee. So let's try and be friends, Girl Seven. After all, everyone is in pursuit of happiness, are we not? My husband and I, Boo, the rest of our merry crew and our very good friends who join us on Arcadia - we all pursue happiness and find it in sexual gratification. From what we have seen of you, we believe that you are a kindred spirit and eminently capable of joining us."

She drew in a long breath. "It's just that the entrance examination is... well, let's say... long and arduous - but ultimately very rewarding. Now - time is pressing as we have guests arriving soon and I need to prepare, so I will now ask you to listen as I spell out what is going to happen to you over the next few days and weeks. I have permitted you to speak boldly so far without any recrimination, but rest assured from here on in, the sprinklers are back on the agenda. Do I make myself clear?"

I had gotten away with it so far, so best not to push any more. "Perfectly."

"Good, so let me conclude. As I said, we are now offshore and the crew are no longer aboard - at the moment, it is only me, my husband and yourself. Sadly, Boo has left us to take some well-earned shore-leave. In a couple of days, some good friends of ours will drop in to help us with the examination process of Girl Seven. That will begin tomorrow with Marcel and I when you have rested and recovered from your initial discomfort at being here. Then it will all be down to you. So, any questions, Girl Seven?"

There were probably about a million, but my voice shook as I asked the only one that seemed pertinent at that moment. "What are you going to do to me and why does it have to be like this?"

"Why darling? Because we enjoy it, Cherie. We fucking love it. It turns us on - it is what we live for. You wanted this after all - you told Boo that you wanted this lifestyle and she said it came at a price. We are offering it to you. But first you must pay the price... and we feel that price is eminently reasonable. All we ask is that you pay fifty thousand dollars and all this can be yours without any fuss at all!"

My heart sank. "Yeah, right - I barely earn that a year."

She sounded almost jaunty. "Then in that case, we accept payment in kind, Girl Seven. Shall we say five hundred minutes of your precious time? Not too much to ask of you is it? Do our bidding for five hundred minutes. What's that? A mere eight hours and twenty minutes. Take what we throw at you for that amount of time, never say 'no' and never ask us to stop. Does that sound reasonable?"

I was more or less expecting something along those lines. "Yes, Amelie."

She went silent for a moment. "So, Girl Seven - do you agree to our terms and conditions? Will you agree to undertake your entrance examination and fulfil your tasks willingly and unconditionally? Will you submit to our will to attain your dream?"

My voice sounding braver and stronger than I felt, I tugged on the collar. "Could you please release this for a moment, so I can do this properly?"

I felt the chain give and I rolled off the bed and knelt on the floor with my hands behind my back. I bowed my head. "Girl Seven chooses to submit to your will and promises to fulfil her duties to the letter."

She sounded elated. "Oh Girl Seven, it is going to be so much fun. The things we have planned, the things we will make you do. We will test your limits - push you beyond them in many cases. There will be an immense amount of pleasure - probably a fair amount of pain as well, but what is one without the other? You will be a plaything, a sex-doll, a living fucking-machine. I have to ask, what is not to like about that?"

I was no stranger to kinky sex and I'd had my fair share of threesomes. Indeed I'd had a fair few in the last couple of months. I thought of the last few weeks of hedonistic bliss, the elation of the previous night on deck.

I thought of Boo. Yes, despite what she had done to me, I did like her. Something deep down told me she was doing it for the right reasons. She saw something in me that maybe I didn't see in myself. I hadn't a clue what my limits were, but I had clearly defined some new ones in my few hours on the deck of the Arcadia. I had told Boo I had no inhibitions when I walked on board, but it wasn't really true.

There was a small chance that Jade Spencer may still have a few inhibitions. She certainly had limits. She had taped over her off button a few times. Maybe it was time to wipe the slate clean. Become someone new.

Like Girl Seven.

I was still on my knees. "Ok, Amelie LeClerc - bring it on. Let the games commence. Do what you will and give me five hundred minutes of everything you've got, because at the end of it, I am claiming a new life."

A loud roar reverberated around the tiny room. "Yes! Boo is right - I think we may have a winner here! Now, Girl Seven, return to the bed and re-connect your collar. Once you are comfortable, please begin to masturbate."

Relieved at having made my decision, I put the key back in its slot and lay on the bed. "Is this part of the exam?"

That laugh again. "No dear girl. That all starts tomorrow. This is to earn your evening meal. Don't worry, I'll be doing it as well. You are gorgeous and I am horny after all this naughty talk. I get to watch you. What is not to like?"

There was a short pause. "Oh, of course - I remember what is not to like. I get to come, but you do not. You will not come until I say so, and that may be a few days away I am afraid. We want you begging for it when it happens!"

Twenty minutes later I ate bread and cheese with a hand that stank of my own juices. Just as I was about to come, she commanded me to stop. Fearing the sprinklers, I reluctantly took my hand away and held it up so she could see my compliance.

Her voice was breathless. "Good, Girl Seven. I got off nicely, you'll be pleased to know. Sleep well, my dear, sleep well!"

Then, she instructed me as to how to attach my ankle restraints. Once my left wrist was in place, it took a while to get the second one attached as I was then one-handed, but I got there in the end.

I had one last question for her.

"What if I'd said no - walk the plank and be dinner for the sharks?"

I expected laughter, but she sounded almost pensive. "No, my dear. Another dose of chloroform, a return to your hotel room and a nice little envelope with enough dollars in it to help make sure you forget this ever happened. Then simply a return to boring reality for you and a big disappointment for me." There was a very long pause. "And Boo would be utterly devastated. Goodnight, Girl Seven."

Somehow, that last admission from her relieved me a little. I lay there in the dark, chained to my bed at five different points, my pussy aching, screaming at me for relief.

It was the longest, most uncomfortable night of my life.

At least it was until the next night.

Upstairs Downstairs

I could barely move when she released my restraints. I stood and spent a long time stretching and trying to get some feeling back into my numb limbs. She gave me breakfast - a banana and a cup of coconut milk and I washed as best I could in the tiny sink and prayed that it was a flush toilet. Mercifully, it was.

As I pondered my fate, the hatch opened to reveal a thin white shirt and a blindfold - the sort that airlines give you to help you sleep. I should know having given out thousands in my time in the air. By the time I was done on Arcadia, I knew that blindfold very well indeed.

Her voice greeted me. "Bon matin, Girl Seven, I trust you slept well. Please put on the shirt, face the bed and put on the blindfold."

Not wanting to get the bed wet, I did as I was asked.

There was amusement in her voice as she resumed. "Right, Girl Seven - first, we must give you a taste of what will happen if you displease us. It makes the sprinklers seem like utopia! As we are at sea, we will give you a little taste of what justice was like back in the heyday of the Caribbean pirates - just to keep you honest, you understand!"

My heart sank. "What does that entail?"

"Simple really - if you displease us, we will hang you by your arms from the mast and your misdemeanours will determine the number of lashes you receive."

This couldn't be real. I felt like crying. "Please, I'll be good - I promise. I told you last night."

As I spoke, the door opened behind me with a creak. She whispered into my ear and I went utterly cold and numb at her words. "All well and good saying you'll comply, Girl Seven, but just to be sure, we'll show you just how it feels. Only five lashes of course - most girls can only take that many and we don't want to scar you too badly, so I'll go relatively easy on you. You should be back in action within a week, ready to start in earnest."

Her laugh made my blood curdle. She tugged on my collar chain and dragged me along a maze of corridors and staircases as I stumbled along blindly, banging into walls and furniture as I went.

There was a blast of heat and even with the blindfold I knew we were on deck. I fought down panic and thought about pleading, but that would do no good. In fact it would probably make things worse for me. It was going to be hell, so best just to get it over with.

The heat was stifling as she pushed me forward and I came to a sudden stop as something hard pressed against my breasts and stomach. The mast. I recalled Chelsee, the poor little newbie girl as she begged to be fucked and wished it were my fate instead.

She pulled my arms forward to encircle the mast and I thought ruefully I must look like a nature-loving tree-hugger. She clipped my restraints together and pulled them up until they clicked into place on something high above me. She whispered in my ear. "Just so you don't collapse onto the deck!"

She removed my blindfold and I blinked against the strong sunlight; my face pressed hard against the polished wood. From the angle of the sun I took it to be late morning or early afternoon. I craned my neck to catch a first glimpse of her, but she stood out of my eyeline, presumably on purpose.

"OK, let's make this as realistic as possible!" She produced a piece of wood; long and narrow and already with bite marks on it. She forced it into my mouth with long, elegant black fingers and jammed it shut. "Apparently it helps a little - it's what they always used to do back in the day, anyway!"

Then she pointed at a bucket next to me. "Seawater, Girl Seven. It stings like hell, but it cleanses the wounds. Also gets rid of the blood from the deck!" She shook her head sadly. "No remedy for the screams of agony though. Sorry, Cher!"

It felt like I had ice in my veins. If I did bleed it would probably freeze on contact with the air.

"One last thing!" She took hold of the collar of my flimsy shirt and ripped it so that it hung in tatters from my shoulders. "Just another little bit of authenticity!" She moved away across the deck for a moment.

When I saw the huge bullwhip in her outstretched hand, my heart nearly stopped. It didn't just look like it would cut me - it looked like it would cut me in half. She placed a straw dummy alongside me and gave the whip a few expert flicks. Then she brought her arm back and there was an almighty crack followed by a dull thud as the dummy flew apart.

I was glad I was strapped to the mast, otherwise I would have crumpled in a heap onto the deck as she had said, whimpering and gibbering. There was no way I could take five of those - one would probably kill me.

She waved her arm in front of my face once more, cracking the horrible thing, making me wince. I tried to squirm away from it as she let it play gently against me, running the thick lash across my skin. It felt like one of the snakes I had held during an earlier plantation visit - huge, thick and sinuous. I tried not to think of the damage it could do to me. Her laugh was terrifying. "Ready, Girl Seven?"

I babbled incoherently and bit into the soft wood, my eyes screwed tight shut. There was a swish and a crack and I screamed as I braced for the searing agony. I almost swallowed the wood in shock as the whip crashed into the mast above my head with a resounding crack and I heard a wicked laugh from behind me. "Fooled you!"

I didn't have much time to consider this as something obviously smaller but still quite painful swished across my bare back. The next four strokes were against my buttocks and they stung, but I was so relieved that she hadn't used the bullwhip, I barely noticed.

123456...8