Girl Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long arm dangled a small cat-o'nine tails in front of me and she laughed at my discomfort. "Much nicer, oui?" She removed the wood from my mouth and held a cup up to me so I could rinse out the bark and other bits I had ground down on. I spat the water out nodding my thanks.

She put her hand on my cheek and stroked it gently, whispering in my ear. "Oh, as if, Girl Seven, as if. Just a little game I like to play you understand!" Her voice hardened. "But be a good girl - there are still the sprinklers and my little cat o'nine tails!"

Everything went dark once more as the blindfold went back on and I shivered with relief as she unfastened my restraints. She led me across the deck and from the slight drop in the intensity of the heat, I assumed we were now under cover. She instructed me to kneel, took me by the hands and pulled me forwards. Two sharp clicks and my hands were tethered to what felt like rings inserted in the deck. Two more clicks behind me and I was on all fours, bent over something soft and padded and completely unable to move once again.

She removed the blindfold once more and sure enough, we were under a colourful awning at the rear of the deck with loungers and small tables set all around it. I lay across what seemed to be a large rum barrel that had been cut in half and covered in soft leather padding. It felt comfortable and the thought of being spit-roasted over it by Sven and the other hunk from the other night whilst restrained flashed through my mind, despite my abject fear as to what was going to happen next.

As I took in my surroundings, she at last walked into my eyeline. Her feet were bare, her ankles encircled by shell bracelets and gold chains. She squatted down before me and I got my first glimpse of Amelie leClerc.

She reached out a long arm and gently tucked a stray hair behind my ear, long fingers stroking my face. "So beautiful. Boo is such a good judge."

She stared at me for a long moment, her fingers playing in my hair, wide nostrils flaring. Her wide, full lips parted and she licked her tongue along them before pressing them against mine. I could smell coconut and exotic fragrances and she tasted of sweet fruit as her tongue insinuated into my mouth. I closed my lips on it, sucking gently before she retracted it and moved away.

She sounded almost wistful. "Oh, Girl Seven - not only am I denying you, but I am also denying myself. I cannot wait to see those green eyes gazing up at me from between my legs." She stood, sighing. "But wait I must - as must you!"

Now she was upright, I could take in her full glory. Probably around forty years old, she must have been at least six feet tall, with broad, muscular shoulders. She looked like an athlete and her dark skin shone in the strong sunlight. For her size she moved with a languid grace and elegance. There was an amused, almost cruel look on her face. She looked feral, with that wide mouth split in an arrogant grin, one hand on her hip. She wore white bikini bottoms and top and the exotic look was topped off by her hair, which was short and feathered into her long neck. It was the purest white and looked completely natural. She was utterly breath-taking and not a little scary. As I gazed into her clear eyes, I realised something with crystal clarity.

I was going to make this work whatever it took. I wanted to be part of this world and I would pay the price, however much they asked of me.

I was shaken from my reverie as she spoke once more. "So, my dear - we have you over a barrel - literally! Not, I assure you to save you from drowning or to administer a flogging, as in the old days - though given what I am about to put you through, maybe you'd prefer the flogging?"

She stretched herself like a predatory panther. "Right, a lovely morning for an alfresco fuck, methinks!" She looked at me and shook her head, smiling softly. "Me, not you, Girl Seven. I said there'd be more denial, did I not. Well here we go - watch and enjoy, Cherie!"

Then I got to feel what Chelsee must have felt when she was tied to the mast as a tall, older man walked into view. His face was typically French - handsome and rugged with steely eyes and for a man that must be in his fifties, he was in good shape. I daresay being married to Amelie would keep anyone in good shape.

He smiled at me. "Bonjour, Fille Sept!" His cock was huge - bigger than any I had ever encountered and Amelie reached behind her and untied her bikini top as he moved in. Her breasts were large and shapely and the nipples were bisected by gold bars. She grinned as she knelt in front of me to take him in her mouth. He slid in all the way and Amelie gripped her breasts, pulling on her nipple bars as she worked on him.

I watched for twenty minutes as my own personal little porn movie played out feet from me. I heard every slurp, moan and whimper and saw every part of the action, from him licking her fat, wet pussy lips to driving into her hard in both holes. I tried to remain as impassive as I could, but a trickle down my inner thigh gave the game away, and my feet and hands strained gently against my shackles.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, Amelie smiled at me. "You remember those five strokes of the whip I promised you?"

I merely nodded.

She winked at Marcel. "Darling, give Girl Seven five strokes, would you?"

"Mon Plaisir, ma chere!"

I was determined not to react - not to give her the slightest hint as to how desperate I was, but as he entered me, I let out a long, low moan of pleasure. It felt utterly incredible as he slowly pulled me back by the hips and I felt his balls bump into my buttocks. She counted him down and I was on such a hair trigger I knew seven, maybe eight strokes would do it. But so did Amelie, and I was cruelly denied as he pulled out after five and walked back in front of me, his massive erection coated in creamy juices.

Despite myself, I looked at Amelie pleadingly. "Please?"

She shook her head. "Sorry Girl Seven. You need to earn it." She took him in her mouth once more, approving sounds emanating from her throat as she licked and sucked him clean of my mess. "Mmm, Girl Seven - you taste good, babes! Can't wait!"

I swallowed hard. "Then don't."

"Nice try, Cherie, nice try. Ok, let's see what that pretty, freckled face looks like covered in cum, shall we? Open wide!"

She held him inches from my face and ran her long fingers down the shaft. His head went back and I waited for the inevitable. His first shot went straight into my mouth and involuntarily, I closed it. She tugged hard a second time and he shot across my cheek and pursed lips. She took him in her own mouth and sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing as he moaned in ecstasy. Smiling, she now pursed her lips and let it dribble out onto my other cheek.

Then she stood in front of me and began to rub her clit. Marcel leaned down and inserted two fingers and began to pump them in and out. She let out a scream that must have been heard on the mainland and the cum splattered all over my face was now joined by her own juices as she squirted and moaned, her lithe body trembling.

I trembled myself, longing to come, especially when she began to lick my face with that long tongue of hers, sucking up the mess, rubbing it in my hair, on my shoulders, my back. I took it from her as she offered it on her tongue, licked it from her cheek and breasts and sucked deeply on her smooth, silky snatch as she ground it against my face hoping she may allow me blessed release.

But it never came. She walked out of my sight once more and returned carrying the bucket she had indicated earlier. She held it over me. "See, it has its use!"

I shuddered as the cold seawater poured over my sweating, cum-stained face and body. The deck was awash with it as it dripped from me and I clenched my pussy muscles, desperate to try and get some sort of closure, but to no avail.

She dropped the bucket and smiled at me, her chest heaving from the effort, her jet-black skin slick with sweat. "Fucking hell, he's an oldie but goodie!" She wiped her face on the remains of my torn shirt. "Best get you back downstairs - redheads and hot sun are not a good combination. Need that lovely body of yours in tip- top condition for our guests!"

She unfastened me and I stood, staring up at her. "That was fun - must do it again sometime."

She tapped me on the nose. "Believe it, Girl Seven - we will!" She replaced the blindfold and a tug on my collar - a feeling that I was getting used to very quickly - told me my ordeal was over. At least it was apart from the dull ache between my legs and up into the pit of my stomach.

Back in my room she opened the hitherto locked door to reveal a small shower. "Do what you need to then back on the bed - collar and hands only. Don't want you rubbing that little puss of yours - need you to be totally frustrated and horny as hell!"

Dying inside, I nodded.

"You've made a good start, Girl Seven. Twenty-five minutes down already - see you're under eight hours in no time! Oh and no naughty little touches in the shower, or it's sprinkler time!"

The shower was wonderful even though it was almost impossible not to finish the job, but I knew she would be watching me. As I lay back down and secured myself, I shuddered to think what the whip would have felt like - I certainly wouldn't be lying on my back if she had used that on me. It was clear that this was going to be a psychological test as much as anything and I resolved to try and keep one step ahead of her if I could.

When the lights went out, I squeezed my vaginal muscles like crazy to try and relieve the pent-up frustration, but it was no good. It was a long, miserable night and I envied Chelsee the reward she had been given for her hour on the mast - the reward that I had been so cruelly denied.

The next two days were just as bad and followed a familiar pattern. At various times she led me blindfolded into a room and I was forced to watch either Amelie and Marcel making love, or her masturbating literally inches from my face. I could hear and smell everything - her long fingers digging deep, the liquid sounds, her breathy moans. All I got for my pains were her wet, slippery fingers smearing her juices on my lips. Those nights as I lay chained, I could taste and smell her on me and I felt that when I did eventually come, I would fly apart into tiny little pieces.

I nearly dislocated my hip on the second night trying to twist my leg so that I could get my heel against my pussy. I felt that just one touch would get me off, but I was nowhere close when the pain became too much. Tears of sheer frustration ran down my cheeks and my nose began to run.

That was another night to remember for all the wrong reasons.

Then the leClerc's guests arrived and I soon came to realise that what had gone before had been an absolute picnic.

A Chance of a Bonus

The day they arrived was the day I found myself strapped by the wrists and ankles to a leather chair in the middle of a large, windowless stateroom. The seat was a padded ring. I just knew there were things down there below me that would soon be inside me and I shivered, half in fear and half in anticipation.

The back of my head rested against a soft leather pad and my chin was cradled on a support as if I were about to undergo an eye-test. Straps hung down onto my shoulders and I knew again that at some stage soon, my head was going to be clamped into place for some arcane reason.

Thin wires trailed from tiny clamps attached to both nipples. I was in for a sensory overload; I just prayed I could cope with it.

I was in the presence of my captors and six of their friends, who lay on cushions strewn around the room in various states of sexual congress.

I was utterly terrified - I had no idea of Amelie's intentions as this was the first time I had been actively involved. It was hard to really concentrate on her guests but given my job, I was good at assessing people quickly. A brief scan of the room told me they ranged from mid-twenties to early fifties and all looked well-to-do. There was plenty of leather and latex on show and at least two of the three women were a testament to the skills of an upmarket breast surgeon.

They were all in place when Amelie led me into the room, blindfolded of course and otherwise naked. She guided me to the chair and locked my wrists and ankles in place. When she removed my blindfold I got a view of wide, sensuous lips working on an erection and Marcel's hugeness sliding up between silicon mounds as a long tongue flicked out like a snake's as he reached the top of his arc.

Amelie stood beside me, her body naked and oiled. "Welcome to 'Engine Room Two', as we call it. Very soon, you will see that epithet is very apt!" She waved an arm at me. "Dear friends, this delightful young lady who is about to entertain us is called Girl Seven."

She put a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Let me introduce our guests, Girl Seven. They are all business associates of ours and more importantly, good and trusted friends."

She sounded like she was introducing us at a dinner party. "So, first we have Gerda and Rollo from my adopted hometown of Paris, France." She indicated a woman with short blonde hair in her early forties - the one with the busy lips. She gave me a sardonic little wave, never stopping her action. Rollo looked like a younger clone of Marcel, but without the oversized appendage.

A pneumatic dark-haired woman and an older man with a piratical look about him were introduced as Bonnie and Frank, whom she said split their time between Miami and London. "They are frequent flyers - you never know, you may have served them at some time!"

For some reason, I just felt I needed to say something. "Sorry, I only do First and Business Class air travel - not baggage class on tramp steamers."

The dark-haired woman put her tongue in her cheek, suppressing a laugh as Amelie went on as if she hadn't heard me. I hoped I wouldn't live to regret my little barb.

"And last but certainly not least, the delightful Ljupka and Luka Katic from beautiful Dubrovnik, Croatia." She shook her head sadly. "Ladies and gents, this poor girl has not had an orgasm for four days and is rather desperate to show us how much she wants to come. Shall we allow her?"

The girl who was flicking her tongue at Marcel now looked at me through narrowed eyes. She looked sensational and was a good deal younger than the others. "Never mind the machine - let me fuck her and she'll come like Old Faithful."

Just as I was thinking it may not be a bad idea, Amelie smiled. "Contain your desires, Ljupka dear. Today it is down to our faithful machine and the gentlemen here. If she does not wear it out, we can all have a ride on it later - once the men are worn out of course!"

Ljupka pointed at me. "Soon, redhead bitch - I fuck your fucking lights out. Your ass is mine."

I held her gaze and spoke once more. "My pleasure, Ljupka. Bring your A-game. You'll fucking well need it."

In answer, she nodded and took Marcel all the way down to his balls, her eyes never leaving mine. She even managed to raise an eyebrow as if to say, 'Can you do that?'

Amelie took her hand from my shoulder. "Enough talk. Time for action."

She knelt down and I tensed as she inserted a short nozzle into my anus and I squirmed as something warm and sticky shot up inside me. She whispered in my ear. "See, not completely heartless!"

Amelie then told me to tell the audience how long I had suffered at her hands. One hundred and three minutes. One hour and forty-three minutes of denial. As the women laughed, she attached the straps dangling onto my shoulders - one around my forehead and one just above the chin support.

It seemed that my denial was about to end.

Shit, did it end?

Four nights of sheer hell and frustration were wiped away by a relentless machine and I came over and over as eight people watched my torment as they sucked and fucked around me and I screamed and moaned; first in ecstasy, then in pain and finally in sheer agony as the pleasure turned to torture.

At first there was a soft whirr of a motor and as expected, something hard and warm pressed gently against my labia. It felt good and I sucked in a little breath as it slowly moved up inside me. I gasped as it began to vibrate, hoping that this time I would be allowed some relief.

The object that slid into my now well-lubricated anus was smaller than the one in my vagina, but it still felt big and despite being well-versed in anal sex, I felt a deep dread descend upon me.

That dread intensified when my nipples began to tingle. As I feared, the things attached to them were electrodes of some sort. I let out a little shriek as the intensity increased.

Then it all started to happen at once. The dildo in my vagina began to go faster, the one in my anus vibrated and twisted. The things on my nipples throbbed with more power and I let out another yelp. It went on at fairly low intensity for a few minutes as the guests gazed on before Amelie upped the ante.

As the intensity increased, I closed my eyes for a second. As I did, something pressed against my lips. For a moment, I thought it was another sex toy, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that this was the real thing. One of the men stood in front of me and apparently I was going to fellate him whilst being fucked relentlessly. My mind in a whirl, I realised it was Rollo and I was glad it wasn't Marcel.

Then I found out what the headrest was for. There was a fleeting moment when I thought he was forcing his erection into my mouth. Then I realised it was my head moving; being pushed by the cradle. Slowly, his cock slid all the way in as the cradle pushed me inexorably forward and I gagged as a pair of balls touched me on the chin. Then it pulled me back until only the head was between my lips.

A soft voice in my ear. "Suck, Girl Seven. Let me see your cheeks hollow."

I did as I was told and heard a satisfied groan from above me.

"Time for the fun to begin. You have already achieved five minutes. How far can you go today?"

She chuckled to herself, and once more everything went up a notch. The dildos went faster, the electrodes pulsed harder and I was now being thrust onto the erection and back out as if he were skull-fucking me. Thick gobs of saliva ran down my chin as the thing went faster and faster as I gagged and gasped for air.

He didn't last long. Presumably someone had worked on him for a while before he got to me and he shot down my throat as Amelie paused the mechanism. My relief was short-lived as he was replaced by another audience member, this one Frank, with his short ponytail, thinning hair and pirate beard. He lasted a bit longer and as he came on my cheek, Ljupka moved in to lick it from me before giving me a long, lingering, sticky kiss.

My arms and legs strained against the leather bands as the onslaught continued, every hole being battered, my nipples on fire. The thing in my vagina crashed into me like a piston, the anal one only a little less brutal. I was vaguely aware of pre-cum on the third man's erection - presumably now Luka's - as my head was forced back and forth making my neck ache.

Strange noises emanated from me, muffled by his cock as it filled my mouth and stretched my lips. Again, the motion stopped with him buried deep inside my throat. There was a guttural grunt and the first spurt filled my mouth with his cum as he pulled out. A second load spurted across my cheek and as he fired into me hard one last time, it dripped down onto my breasts, running down my neck onto my chest.

Marcel was last and mercifully I was only given a few moments of that enormous thing deep in my throat otherwise I'd have choked. I gagged as Ljupka held my nose, completely unable to breathe and my panic rose as I desperately tried to rip the restraints from the chair.

123456...8