Girl Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed wickedly as she let go of me and once again took Marcel all the way down. She let him ram into her three, four times, deep-throating him with ease before putting him back into position for Amelie to start the piston once more.

She patted me on the cheek, grinning malignly as my head began to move again. "See how easy it is, you fucking little lightweight!"

Amelie controlled the machine expertly and just as I thought I couldn't take any more, Marcel shot his load. As he retreated, moaning softly, the cum poured from my mouth. This time it was Amelie who greedily lapped it up from my face and mouth. She spat it back out, splattering it across my face as she clamped her hands to my cheeks and sucked on my mouth until hers was also full of cum. One by one, the three other women moved in and they shared cum-kisses until they were all kneeling in front of me with glazed faces.

Amelie's voice was laden with lust. "Now the gentlemen are sated, we are going to watch you scream, and us ladies are going to come fucking hard as well."

If I thought the machines had gone hard and fast before, I had another think coming. Cum was still dripping from me onto the chair and the floor as somehow they found another gear and it was not long before I came so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.

The intensity was amazing - with the restraints, the orgasm had nowhere to escape to. It stayed inside me and I made otherworldly, feral noises as wave after wave crashed over me. Amelie came too, her eyes locked onto mine as we both screamed our lungs out as I was machine-fucked in both holes and Ljupka fisted her, sucking on her clit.

Sated, she wiped her face with a towel, but I did not get that courtesy. Nor did I get any release from my torment. She looked at her watch and shrugged. "Seventeen minutes. I think you've been enjoying this far too much. We'll come back at thirty and see how you are doing."

The four women seemed to coalesce into a mass of flesh as they caressed and lapped at each other and forgot all about me.

Tears coursed down my cheeks, mingling with the mess there as the sheer relief of finally coming so hard turned to fear as the pleasure was slowly replaced by discomfort. I went into a trance-like state and let the sensations wash over me like a tidal wave.

By the end, I had nothing left inside me. I was dry and it hurt, especially up the back way where the lube had long-since dried up. I had almost forgotten the shocks running through my nipples as the other sensations were so intense, but now there was just a burning ache that I longed to be rid of.

If it had not been for the band around my forehead, my head would have lolled on my chest when she declared my time was up. By that time there was just a dull, relentless ache throughout my whole body and my throat felt raw from screaming.

She switched off the machines and unshackled me from the seat. My knees buckled as she dragged me to my feet. "Say thank you to the nice ladies and gentlemen."

I took a deep breath and my voice came out in a raw croak. "Thank you for being a lovely audience. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Ljupka locked her grey eyes onto mine and clapped her hands slowly. "Not so lightweight after all. See you tomorrow, Girl Seven." She blew me a kiss and it was the last thing I saw as I was once again returned to darkness.

I still couldn't get the geography of the boat. I had barely seen any of it before I woke up below decks, and most of that had been in a drug-befuddled, drunken, sex-fuelled haze. I crashed into bulkheads and stubbed my toes on raised door frames as she trailed me along unseen corridors. The worst bit was always the tiny staircase down to my room. She never gave me any guidance - just left me to stumble my way down the six or so stairs before she gave me a final push through the heavy iron door. I caught my elbow on the frame and yelled out in pain as my funny bone went into overdrive.

She removed the blindfold. "When I leave, wash your dirty face. Wrist restraints only tonight. I'm going to be away for a while now - the gentlemen are ready for another round." She paused. "Oh, and I take it you liked Girl Four?"

I shook my head, puzzled. "Girl Four?"

"Well she likes you, that is certain."

My brain was so scrambled, I couldn't think straight. "No idea what you're talking about. Sorry."

She sounded frustrated. "Oh, do I have to spell it out? Eighteen months ago, a girl came aboard one of our boats off the Dalmatian coast. We kept her in much the same conditions you are in now and called her Girl Four. She could barely take Marcel half-way in those days." There was a laugh in her voice. "Ah, dear Ljupka, you have come so far in such a short time, Cherie!"

As my jaw dropped, the Croatian girl's voice echoed around the tiny room. "Oh, I have, Amelie. I have. And soon I fuck Girl Seven until she screams my name in ecstasy!"

I couldn't wait to fuck the girl, but there was no way I was going to let know that.

Amelie had the last word as she closed the door. "And tomorrow, maybe a little reward for our honoured guest?"

Then she plunged me into darkness and they considerately piped the sounds of their evening orgy into my room.

Oh what fun I had that night.

Risk and Reward

The next morning the shower room door opened as if by magic. It felt wonderful to remove the last of the previous day's filth and I began to wonder what the new day had in store.

I found out soon enough, though whether or not I got any of my promised reward depended upon how still I could stand for ten minutes. It sounded easy enough, but it wasn't of course - there were going to be a few little obstacles in my way.

When my obligatory blindfold was removed, I was back in Engine Room Two, standing near the fucking-machine chair with weights dangling from each nipple. I often use clamps, so I was at home there and they felt quite nice. Less in my comfort zone, my feet were held apart by a spreader bar and I had been told to stretch my arms out in front of me at shoulder height, palms up. Strapped to each palm was a small silver tray.

Ljupka lay on a cushion, her arm around the woman I recalled as Gerda. Now I was in a more coherent state of mind, I was better able to appraise them.

Ljupka was a sight to behold. Smouldering and sultry, with thick glossy black hair down to her waist, she looked every inch a porn star with her enhanced breasts and tasteful tattoos on her shoulders and hips. Gerda was small and cat-like with her silky short hair and heart-shaped face. Her eyes burned into mine as she stroked Ljupka's breasts.

The third woman, Bonnie, was the oldest. Probably mid-forties, she was also stacked like a porn star. I'd had a little work done to enhance mine, but between them, Ljupka and Bonnie had enough silicone in them to open a hardware store. Despite her age, there was something compelling about her aquiline nose, jet black hair and steely gaze.

Amelie walked into my eyeline carrying a Hitachi, attached to what looked like a microphone stand. She positioned it between my legs and pressed the head of the device hard against my pubic area.

She looked me in the eye. "So Girl Seven, part one for today is a little fun for us ladies whilst the men are off sea-fishing. It is all about control. Risk and reward. For this little exercise you may gain up to ten minutes. For those ten minutes, the Hitachi will be working on you and it will get more intense as the time passes. Before we start, I will place a glass of fine champagne on each of the trays you are holding. Each glass is marked with five bands. If, by the end of the ten minutes there is any champagne left in the glasses, we will do a little count up. If you have more than five bands left in total, you will gain bonus minutes. Can you guess what comes next?"

I nodded. I understood perfectly. Minutes would be deducted below five.

"And your reward?" She tapped me on the nose. "You get to come again and you get to drink what is left! I bet you are dying for a drink, non? So, let us begin. Who wins - Girl Seven or the inanimate object of pleasure?"

Inevitably, Ljupka informed the little gathering that the machine would beat me easily.

I fucking love my Hitachi - it's the first thing I pack when I am away and I know what it can do to me. If it felt like it usually did, I wouldn't last five minutes, never mind ten. I prayed that my gym work meant my shoulders would be strong, but I was well out of practice there.

I feared Ljupka would be right but was even more determined by her words to succeed.

Amelie settled down with a remote control unit and Bonnie snuggled into her embrace. She set a timer going on her phone and clicked a dial on the remote. As the Hitachi began its work, four pairs of eyes locked onto mine.

It took me three and a half minutes to spill the first band. My weaker right hand gave an involuntary twitch as the thing between my legs buzzed against me, causing little shockwaves to ripple through my body, making the weights swing and wobble on my breasts. I cursed as the contents slopped and bubbles fizzed as the champagne spilled out onto the tray. So far, I was fine with the left hand, but as every minute passed, she turned it up another notch and it became harder and harder to remain still as the vibrations increased and Ljupka's arrogant smile seemed to will me to fail.

I equalised the two glasses at the six-minute mark when the vibe really began to do some work on my clit and I wasn't sure if I groaned in pleasure or disappointment as I saw the spillage. I was determined not to lose any minutes and even more determined to get to drink as much of the precious liquid as possible. I thought it would get easier as the glasses lost some of their content, but the gradual ramping up of the intensity meant I shook more and more violently.

It was well over eight minutes when I lost the second band on my right hand. The glass slid about on the tray as there was now so much champagne on it and I was certain I would lose it altogether. For the last minute, I alternately gritted my teeth and bit my lip, trying to keep my movements to a bare minimum as I felt my orgasm approaching. I tried to concentrate on the discomfort of the weights instead of the pleasure the vibe was giving me, but it didn't work.

The seconds ticked down at the speed of magma and the last fifteen felt like an hour as the liquid sloshed in the glasses but mercifully stayed in place.

As her phone alarm chimed to signal the end of my ordeal, Amelie rose and removed the glasses and trays from my hands. She turned the Hitachi up full and I pressed myself harder against the head and scrubbed at my clit as I came and sank to my knees, sending the contraption flying as I writhed on the floor panting.

Ljupka picked it up and rammed it against herself, letting out a little gasp. "Well done, Girl Seven. I think that is possibly the best ever 'Champagne Supernova'!"

Amelie glared at her. "Yes it is indeed, Ljupka. If you recall, Girl Four had nothing to show but broken glass, which is why I have to resort to putting damned good champagne in cheap plastic." She took the girl by the chin and forced her to hold my gaze. "Maybe Girl Seven is not so lightweight after all, eh?"

Amelie handed me the first glass and I resisted the urge to throw it down in one. It tasted like nectar. I savoured every drop, even though on an empty stomach it made me feel a little woozy. I was elated I had won myself two bonus minutes but even more ecstatic to have had a drink at last.

It was strange what I clung to when imprisoned and denied things normally taken for granted.

I stared Ljupka down as I drank the second glass. When I was done, I ran the rim around my wet pussy lips and tossed it to her. She was licking it like a cat when it went dark once more.

As she returned me to my room, Amelie whispered. "It is still early in the day and you have taken your total down to around five and three-quarter hours left. Would you like another chance to claim more minutes later?"

I was on a roll. Did I ever? "Yes please."

"Good - Golden Hour awaits!"

Golden Hour

A few thoughts as to what Golden Hour might entail crossed my mind, but little did I suspect that it would involve me being strapped to a T-bar in a makeshift stocks, unable to move while the four couples put on what could only be described as a private porn movie for their captive audience of one.

It seemed to go on forever as I looked on in sheer helplessness at the tableau of utter debauchery going on yards, and in some cases, mere inches from my eyes. My legs trembled from being held apart by the spreader bar, my back ached from bending over in the stocks and my wrists and neck were sore from the constant flexing and straining as I tugged at my bonds with an air of frustration and futility. I felt that one touch would send me into orbit, but I was always cruelly denied, despite tantalising brushes of a dick against my swollen pussy lips or a wet, sticky finger held under my nose or against my mouth.

At last, Amelie looked up from her task at hand - it was Frank, with his head rocked back as she worked on him with practised ease. She smiled at me. "Ok there, Girl Seven?"

"Fine thanks."

"No she's not!" The voice came from my left and I strained my neck to see Ljupka bouncing on Rollo's erection. His hands gripped her enhanced breasts and I longed to feel someone caress mine as I nuzzled into her tantalising Silicon Valley.

She pointed at me, laughing. "I can see stuff trickling down her leg. She's fucking gagging for it!"

"Are you, Girl Seven?"

My head snapped back to Amelie. I decided truth was the best option. "Yes I am fucking gagging for it."

"Do you want to suck Frank's dick while Marcel fucks you up the ass? Have Ljupka suck it all out and spit it in your mouth? Share it with Bonnie while Gerda fists you? Then we drag you to the scuppers and throw buckets of water on you to wash you clean before we go again?"

It came out in a long, keening moan, each iteration getting louder and more desperate. I hated myself for saying it, but I just couldn't stop myself.

"Yes, fucking yes, fucking yes, fucking yes! Fucking hell, Amelie... please!"

She looked across at Ljupka. "What d'you think, Girl Four? Has Girl Seven earned the right yet?"

Ljupka pulled a face and shook her head. "The fuck she has, Amelie. She's dribbling but I'd have a fucking puddle between my feet. I'm tired of her fucking moaning voice. No way I'm gonna fuck her tonight."

She put on a girly, sing-song voice. "Fuck me please, fuck me please! Ooh, I want to suck cock. I'm so fucking horny, poor little me." She scowled at me. "Get her to fuck outta here and let the pro's do their thing. Shove off, lightweight - Golden Hour is over - for you at least."

Amelie nodded. "I think you're right, Ljupka. Bonnie - would you mind taking the fuck-toy back to its room. We don't need it tonight."

My heart sank. I had watched them for over an hour and I was utterly desperate to come. Another long night leaking onto my thin mattress beckoned, crying in frustration.

Bonnie extricated herself from a clinch with Gerda and stretched like a cat as she stood. "Good job I like you, leClerc. Don't go anywhere Gerda - I'll be back."

She released me from the T-Bar and put me in the dark once more. "Come on sweet girl, let's get you to beddy-byes. Show's over."

As she led me away, a voice carried to me over the lapping of the waves and the clinking of the rigging. "There is an upside, Girl Seven. Another hour down!"

Bonnie was much gentler than Amelie. She guided me with an arm around my shoulders and warned me there were steps coming. Her accent was American - probably New York or New Jersey and though quite strong and harsh, there seemed a warmth there.

We reached my prison and she gently pushed me inside. Mechanically I lay down and inserted my collar key into the hole on the bedhead. I was about to attach my cuffs when I felt her sit down beside me.

"What's your name, sweet girl?"

I hadn't expected that. "Girl Seven."

"Real name, hon."

"Jade. Jade Spencer."

"Nice name. I'm Bonnie - Bonita Rodriguez - Frank's my other half. Known Amelie for as long as I can remember. Throws a great party."

I gave a little laugh. "Maybe when you're safe inside and not outside in the cold, looking in with your nose pressed to the window."

She stroked my cheek. "You'll get in, hon. I know Amelie."

"Not sure if I want to..."

She ran a finger up the inside of my thigh and I shuddered. She removed my blindfold and held the finger up to me. It glistened with my juices in the low light.

"Something tells me otherwise, young lady, as did your words upstairs. Fair tore at my hard old heart, which is why I'm about to do what I'm about to do."

With that, she buried her face between my legs and sucked on me, two fingers probing inside me, her lips gently tugging on my clit ring. I came in ten seconds and I had to bite down on the leather restraint on my wrist in case my voice carried up to the open deck. She grinned up at me with a wet, sticky mouth and I put my hand in her thick, glossy black hair.

"Thank you Bonnie. I so fucking needed that!"

"My pleasure, sweet girl." She got up and rinsed herself in the small sink and sat down next to me once more. "You do want this, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. I've had a taste of it now and this part of it is hell, but I'm prepared to go with it to come out the other side. I just hope I attain whatever she uses as a pass mark."

She stroked my face. "You'll get there. Despite what she says, Ljupka likes you. Amelie likes you." One eyebrow went up. "Hell, I like ya! I liked ya the moment you made your crack about tramp steamers. You remind me of someone I took on a journey a while back. Started out a normal kid and came out of it a different woman. You've got it in you to do the same, trust me."

I took her hand. "Thanks, you seem like a nice lady - different to the rest."

"Hey, we all are nice in our own way. Ljupka's a babe really and Gerda's a silent assassin - quiet, but deadly! Amelie can be full-on but she's all heart really. She makes it hard, but hey - nothing comes easy, especially all of this."

I looked around my prison. "This came very easily, thank you."

"Yeah, but soon you'll be above decks in the sun and life will be very different."

It was nice to talk to someone normally for a change. "So this other girl you mentioned - did she go through all of this as well?"

"Caitlin? Nah, she blossomed into a very fine young lady from a shy, repressed girl. Just took a bit of Bonita magic dust and soon she was partying with the best of them. Earning very big bucks with a high class escort agency in London and engaged to an absolute babe called Anjali who is currently making her first feature film. Cait's even done some work for Amelie. If she can do it, so can Jade Spencer."

She put her lips to mine and we kissed gently for a long time before she broke away, slightly breathless. "You from London?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, just that even if you do get the gig with Amelie, it's not all sun, sex and luxury yachts. Ok, most of it is, but there's downtime. Just running it past you, but that agency I spoke of - it's run by two other old friends of mine. Called DeVries and Harcourt, based in Hampstead. Give 'em a call - say Bonnie sent ya and you'll soon be the next Caitlin Price!"

She got up. "See you tomorrow sweet girl. I think you may enjoy it a little more!"

I felt a tear in my eye as I secured myself in for the night. "Thank you, Bonnie."

She stood in the doorway. "You're gonna be fine, hon. I'll be seeing a lot of you for the next few days, but I know I'm going to be seeing a lot more of you down the line. Sleep well, sweet thing!"

123456...8