Girl Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around. "In these circumstances it wouldn't be so bad!"

She sipped her beer. "Suppose not. Did you like my friends?"

I was expecting some sort of an apology, not an invitation to show my appreciation. "What, the men and women that used me as a sex doll? A cum-receptacle? A human fucking-machine? The women who made me suck cunt like a vacuum-cleaner? The men who double penetrated me while I was strapped down?"

She smiled. "Yes, those people."

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Passed the time between being strapped to a bed in the bowels of a luxury yacht, I suppose."

I took a swig of beer and cracked a wide grin. "Yes, I liked your friends. It took me a while, but I got there, Amelie. By the end I was enjoying it so much I felt sad when they left - especially Ljupka and Bonnie. It was such a turn-on sometimes not knowing who was doing what to me or who I was doing it to. There was a feeling of total helplessness being restrained and fucked like a ragdoll. Hearing the noises the women made when I licked them - realising I was doing it right and they were loving it. The sudden splashes of cum on me. The nights of sheer abandon after all that fucking deprivation."

She stretched herself, wincing at the pain in her shoulder. "Bonnie's too soft - she got you off that night, didn't she?"

"How did you know?"

"I could smell you on her afterwards." She narrowed her eyes. "So, which bit did you like the best?"

I didn't have to think. "Champagne Supernova. I never knew I had that much self-control. It gave me confidence - it empowered me."

"You did well. I love to see you girls straining to keep control. Ljupka was most impressed by your performance having failed miserably herself. And the worst?"

I had thought about it all last night. Again I didn't have to think.

I looked her square in the eye and anger welled up in me. "When the storm came and it all stopped. The fucking cyclone or hurricane or tornado or whatever the fuck it was that probably cost me a chance of ever passing your fucking entrance exam."

"I think I shall call it Storm Jade!" She rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "I may take extenuating circumstances into consideration when I make my final decision."

She flexed her shoulder again and gasped. "Fuck, that is still bloody sore."

Assuming that final comment was intended as a deflection technique, I decided not to press her any further. She'd let me know in her own time, but I had a good feeling about it. I stood and held out a hand. "Come on, I think it's time I took a look at that shoulder."

We went below decks to her bedroom and she lay across the bed, face down. I was relieved when I removed the dressing. The wound still looked red and raw, but the stitches had held and it was clean. She bit the pillow as I swabbed it with vodka, more for my own amusement and her discomfort than any sanitary needs. I re-dressed it and took off my latex gloves.

She looked up at me over her shoulder. "How's it looking?"

Unable to resist myself, I shook my head. "The infection has spread and the stitches are pulling as a result. I think there may be some necrosis along the edges of the wound, but if we can get you to a hospital as soon as possible they should be able to minimise that. May not need skin grafts if you are lucky."

Barely trusting myself to continue without cracking up, I walked to the door. "I don't expect muscle loss to be too bad, but it went in deep. I don't know how fast septicaemia spreads, but hopefully we can get you back before toxic shock sets in." I hung my head. "Sorry, Amelie but I tried my best."

I turned and ran up the stairs holding a hand over my mouth to stop me from spluttering. When she came into the galley, I had my back to her so she couldn't see what I was doing. I turned and there was a look of pure shock on her face. For the first time since I had known her, her voice sounded small. "Is there anything can be done - there are antibiotics in the med-case. There must be something?"

I puffed out my cheeks, enjoying my little moment of control. "I did read somewhere about an antidote but you need a lot of it." I produced a glass of champagne from behind my back and held it towards her. "Good job you've got a fair bit on board. You may just survive if you keep taking it regularly."

She walked forward slowly and I thought she was going to hit me. Instead she pressed her full lips against mine. They felt soft and gentle. She held them there for a moment and I felt the tiniest flicker of her tongue between them. She straightened up and whispered, "Girl Seven, je t'aime!" Then she looked at her champagne for a few seconds before draining the glass in one.

She winked at me. "Chances of survival improving?"

I drained my own glass and I took her by the hand. "By the minute. And it's confession time, Amelie. I lied - the radio is fine. We can get off this boat anytime we want."

She reached forward and put her long, elegant fingers in my hair and stroked my cheek. It felt good. "Thank you, Cherie. I'll give Marcel a call."

I raised an eyebrow. "Ok, but I am putting a condition on that."

"What condition?"

"That first we go back down to your bedroom and we make love."

She knelt in front of me and put her hands behind her back. She bowed her head. "Girl Eight accepts your condition. Girl Seven will need to be careful of her lover's wound."

I nodded. "Girl Seven promises she will be."

Prior to that afternoon, when I had seen her engaged in sexual activity, she had been every bit the predatory panther she reminded me of. But as we lay together exploring each other, it was soft, gentle and languid. Afterwards, she took a few minutes to radio ashore to Marcel then fell into a deep sleep in my arms.

We were still there two hours later when I felt the gentle bump of a tender coming alongside. A few minutes later, Marcel's craggy face appeared in the doorway. He smiled as he saw us entangled. "Even in adversity, she cannot resist a beautiful lady!"

Somehow in the furore of what had gone before, I had imagined theirs to be something of a marriage of convenience, given the age difference and the ferocity in which they engaged each other. But as I saw him gaze at her with sheer love and affection, I knew I was wrong.

He narrowed his eyes and whispered. "Is she... ok?" He bit his lip as his eyes glazed over.

A sleepy purr emanated from next to me. "She's fine, Cherie. Sore head, sore shoulder, satisfied pussy. One outta three ain't bad."

I kissed her on the forehead before I extricated myself and got up. "I'll give you two some space."

Marcel nodded. "Merci bien, Fille Sept - Jade. We are both in your debt."

As I pulled on my gauzy shirt, he sat next to Amelie on the bed and smiled back up at me. "There is someone on deck as anxious to see you as I was to see Amelie, Jade."

My heart leapt as I thanked him. "Merci aussi, Marcel."

She leaned on the rail looking out into the sunset. I made no sound as I approached barefoot, but she must have sensed me. She turned and I could see she had been crying. Her dreadlocks were tied up in her bandanna and she was in her blue and white pirate trousers and a plain white top. She ran her hand over her cute, freckled face.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself."

There was a long silence as I gazed over her shoulder at the setting sun. "Looks nice. I could get used to that."

She turned back to face it and her voice wavered. "Someone said somefink like that to me a short while ago. I told her it could be hers."

"Then what happened?"

She took an intake of breath that racked her body. "Then I fucked it up as I usually do. Wouldn't be surprised if that someone hates me now. Got every reason to."

I took a step forward and put an arm around her shoulders. "That sunset is still there. That someone you promised it to is still here."

We both turned as we heard a mellow voice from behind us. "And that someone got her examination results today."

Boo began to shake in my embrace and put her arm around my waist. "And?"

The pop of a champagne cork behind Amelie answered the question. She gestured back over her shoulder. "Hardly going to pop a bottle of Dom Perignon for anything less than first class with honours, are we?"

Boo hugged me so hard, I could barely breathe. She put her head against my breasts and began to sob uncontrollably. As I ran my hand across her dreads, Amelie smiled at me and held her hands up. "Take your time."

I thought Boo would never stop crying. She kept telling me how sorry she was and hated herself for putting me under and why did I not hate her as she deserved it. It all came out in a stream of consciousness and I could barely get a word in edgeways to reassure her I didn't hate her.

As I gazed down into those big brown eyes and that lovely wide face, so full of life and expression, hate was the last thing on my mind. "You did it because it is your job and you did it because you genuinely felt it was what I wanted. It was what I wanted, Boo. You did it for the right reasons."

She gazed up at me and wiped her eyes. "I've done it a few times now - Ljupka and the others - and it never gets easier. But I just found it harder wiff you for some reason."

It took a long time to kiss her tears away and Amelie and Marcel were on their second glass when we joined them.

We lay on loungers set in a square around the rum barrel. Boo watched her friend intently. Despite her protestations to the contrary, she was obviously not herself and Boo was clearly worried about her. She pointed to the champagne glass. "You ok drinking that stuff? Not going to keel over on us, are you?"

Amelie shook her head. "Chill, babe. I have a very fine physician." Laughing she raised her glass to me. "She told me to make sure I kept taking the antidote, and who am I to disobey her?"

As we popped a second bottle it did seem to have the desired effect. She looked at Boo again. "Time to tell this young lady the full story, you reckon?"

She sniffed and headed for the galley, her dreadlocks bouncing. "Yup, I reckon. Gonna need a beer or six then."

She returned a few minutes later and plonked down a huge ice-bucket full of Caribs. She laughed at Amelie's horrified reaction. "What? Gonna be a long night, Ams. Need a proper drink, not that poncey bubbly stuff."

Amelie shook her head. "Why did I ever think I could make a silk purse out of that sow's ear."

She then looked at me. "It was never in doubt, Jade. Sorry I made you play the game, but..." She shrugged. "A leopard cannot change its spots!"

I reached out and took her hand. "Thank you for letting me play the game. I look forward to playing many more with you. I really doubted you'd pass me even until a few minutes ago."

"Ah, dear girl - you were in the medals after Champagne Supernova. Thereafter, it was just a matter of what colour. You went gold when you dissed Ljupka's feverish attempts to whip your ass. When you wrestled her to the floor and fisted her, I thought I'd have to invent a diamond-encrusted, platinum medal!"

Boo sat upright. "Whoa, hang on - rewind a bit. Go on, Amelie - hit a girl when she's feeling shitty about herself why don't you?"

Amelie looked surprised. "What?"

"Here's me beatin' meself up for thinkin' I've sold Jade here down the river. Then I'm feeling jealous as fuck that I missed all the action. Then you tells me Loopy Loops was 'ere!"

The woman shrugged. "Thought you knew."

"Hell no - wouldn't have buggered off to bloody Jamaica for a fortnight if I knew Loops was here. Fucking hell, I missed fucking Jade and Loops together. Right, that's it. I'm officially sulking now."

She turned away, staring into the night sky, sipping her beer, ignoring us ostentatiously.

Amelie winked at me. "She gets like this at times..."

Boo held up a hand, palm outwards to Amelie, fingers splayed. "Talk to that, lady. Imagine my face drawn on it saying, 'Fuck You'."

We were all silent for a moment as she sat with a pet-lip on, then turned grinning. "Cor, she's fuckin' hot, that Loops, in't she? Fucking hell, you and Ljupka 'Girl Four' Katic givin' it big ones! Come on, gimme all the dirty details, lucky bitch!"

Amelie shook her head affectionately. "Why do I put up with this girl?"

Boo had regained her sense of fun once more. "Coz you loves me, Mamzelle leClerc. Now let's tell Girl Seven why you loves me so much before this lovely boat turns back into a pumpkin and we all have to swim home, chased by sharks!"

Girl One

Amelie took a long slug of the 'poncey bubbly stuff' that probably cost more itself than the entire bucket of beers Boo had purloined. "Ok, I think given what we have been through together I can say you are broad-minded enough for me to come clean, Jade. This is a conversation I have had with some of your predecessors, starting with Girl One." She chuckled. "Although in the beginning there was not a 'Girl One' as such, as I shall explain in a while."

She glanced at Boo who had a little smile on her lips. "So, let me explain and when others need to chip in with their part of the story, all will be clear!"

She went on. "Amongst the many pies that we dip our fingers into..." She narrowed her eyes and glared at Boo. "And our dainty little toes, of course, Marcel and I run a production company with bases in Paris and London and a few other choice locations throughout this not-so-civilised world we inhabit. Basically we allow people who can afford it to fulfil their fantasies; either by partaking in some sort of sexual activity or commissioning bespoke videos. We have been doing it for many years and have been very successful as you can see from your surroundings. I suppose some would call us high-class pornographers. Also, we facilitate gatherings of like-minded people in locations such as where we are now, the Dalmatian Coast, the Greek Islands, the Seychelles amongst others. While all of our enterprises are legitimate, some are more legit than others. I think you catch my drift?"

Somehow, I wasn't surprised and I was very intrigued. "Drift caught. Please go on."

I listened intently as she told me about how she had realised at an early age her small Caribbean island was not going to be able to hold her. As it was a French-speaking island, she had moved to Paris to study at the Sorbonne and soon found herself supplementing her increasingly lavish lifestyle by working in the Pigalle area in the evenings. It was there she had met Marcel leClerc, some twelve years her senior.

He had fallen immediately for the tall, elegant West Indian woman with her short, feathery white hair and in his opinion, unrivalled sexual skills. He was making his name in pornography and had a number of low budget movies under his belt. Amelie became his leading lady and soon afterwards they were married. She was nineteen and he thirty-one. Now over twenty years later, they had achieved almost legendary status in the Paris underground and were much in demand across the world for their lavish, no holds barred and no expense spared approach.

As she finished, Boo looked at me solemnly. "Jade, when I invited you to the party on the boat, we already had an ulterior motive. You were already on our radar - that nice gentleman Antonio that you were goin' at it hammer and tongs wiff has been a good friend for a long time. He told me you were desperate to get your little threesome goin'. He said you had... insatiable appetites. Given that these two own the hotel you stayed in - along with just about half the fuckin' island I might add - it should come as no surprise that some of your actions were... erm..."

I glared at Amelie, but I didn't mean it. Somehow, I felt quite turned on and flattered.

"Oui, Cherie. We watched you fuck your pretty little brains out. Sorry, but we just like that sort of thing."

I laughed. "Good job I do as well. Seems to be a lot of forgiving going on today, so you are absolved of any wrong-doing."

Boo went on. "Then when I saw you on board, goin' for it like there was no termorrer, I knew we 'ad a winner."

I closed my eyes and dived in. "You were looking for a new recruit, weren't you?"

Amelie pursed her lips and shook her head. "Not specifically, Cherie. But when someone with your... skillset and drive and determination crosses our path, our foxy little ears twitch. Then other, more intimate parts twitch and Boo's well-oiled machine goes into operation."

"Oi, leave my well-oiled machine outta this!"

"Not what you usually say, Boo darling. So no, Jade, we didn't go looking for you - you found us. I believe in fate and the Trade Winds delivered a perfect candidate right to our door, just as the winds of the Adriatic blew Ljupka our way early last year. All that remained was for that candidate to impress the All-Star Celebrity judging panel."

I had to stifle a giggle as Boo pointed to herself. "Me... me... I'm on that panel - famous fucking celeb, me!"

Amelie rolled her eyes. "Infamous little pirate-girl more like."

Boo took a long swig of her beer. "Come on then Amelie, put the girl outta her misery! Tell her why she's really 'ere!"

Amelie took a deep breath. "Very well, Boo darling. So, Girl Seven on the basis of what we have seen, however unfortunately truncated, I would like to offer you a contract with us to help make other people's dreams come true while making your own come true also." She reached out and took my hand. "Will you do me the honour of joining our organisation, Jade 'Girl Seven' Spencer?"

It felt like I had just won the Lottery, but I decided to have one last little bit of fun with them all. I heaved myself up onto my elbow, closed my eyes, and let out a huge explosion of air. "So let me get this right - you want me to become a fucking porn-star? You kidnap me, torture me then I save your fucking life and you have the fucking temerity to sit there and offer me a job as a fucking porn-star?"

She went quiet for a moment. "Well, I suppose if you put it that way... yes. Well Boo is offering the job really, not me. She does all the contract stuff."

Boo bounced on her lounger in anticipation and I could barely contain my excitement. A few days earlier, I had wished that it would never end. Now it not only appeared that my wish had come true, but that I was also going to get a new job into the bargain.

I managed to keep calm. "Just two more questions, Amelie."

She gazed at me, her eyes wide. Her voice sounded worried. "Oui, Cherie?"

"How much and where do I sign?"

As it was a beautiful, warm evening, the spilled beer and champagne soon dried once I had extricated myself from Boo's headlong dive onto my lounger. I think she was more excited than me and lay in my arms with tears in her eyes as Amelie refilled our glasses.

My heart raced and I was excited beyond measure, but there were still some questions that I needed answers to. "So, without wanting to put a damper on all this euphoria, why the subterfuge? The Girl Seven stuff. The set-up. The imprisonment."

Amelie nodded. "Oui, Cherie - there is still a lot to be said. Allow me to digress a moment and tell you of how this all started. It will explain things, I promise. Three years ago, a young woman joined our organisation in the London studio we run in Shoreditch. She was a local girl, a bit punky or maybe a bit Goth. Emo is it? I am not very sure of the distinctions myself."

As she spoke, Boo looked up at me and rolled her eyes affectionately. Unaware, Amelie went on.

"Anyway, she barely crossed our radar. She was a junior in the finance office and had no dealings with the sharp end of the business. At least not until one night when Marcel and I were in London. We had been to a show - it was late and we needed to get something from the office - a proposal we had for a client."

1...345678