Girl Shows Off Your Huge Cock

Story Info
Guy & girl have fun after a date; things get voyeuristic.
956 words
3.39
6.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy and girl meet for a date. She keeps brushing his inner thighs with her foot. At the end of the date, he has a *hard* time standing up, but eventually does so. She notices his bulge and bites her lip.

At her apartment, she offers to make him a drink, but comes back to the living room in lingerie instead. She has his attention, and he stands up. The girl gets on her knees and pulls his pants down. Amazed at the size of his bulge, she rubs it softly. She then pulls his underwear down slowly, revealing his 6.5" dick. Soooo biiig, she exclaims. She almost puts her mouth on it, then grabs it and stands up instead. She then walks him into her bedroom, pulling his dick along the way.

Her bedroom looks and smells very nice. A huge window is uncovered, but they are on the second floor, so nobody will see them... probably. She leads him to lay down on the bed, then puts her head down to his groin and her ass up in the air. It's a perfect sight for him to behold. She traces his dick with her finger from base to tip, and says, This really is the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's sooo looong!! She then begins lightly kissing it all over the shaft, then licking it, then swallowing it whole.

She spits it out and grips it with both hands. She begins jerking and twisting on his slick, wet cock. You like when I grab your huge cock with both hands? Yeah? The guy is feeling an intense amount of pleasure. You want to shove it in my tight little asian pussy? The guy wants that more than anything.

Hold on, she says. She ties his arms and legs to the bedposts, then straddles him. She grabs his dick and points it up toward her pussy. She lightly rubs the tip with her wet pussy. He groans, wanting to thrust his whole cock in at once. She then pulls out her phone, with 5 of her friends on video call. She points the camera at his cock, and the girls ooh and ahh. Oh my God! It's sooo fucking BIG!! Mmmmmm, it looks so yummy. Holy shit, are you really going to put that giant thing in your pussy? Girl, I am sooo jealous. Is he your boyfriend? The guy is extremely embarrassed, but he can't deny that he feels amazing from 6 girls fawning and drooling over his cock.

The girl answers her friend, I'm going to keep him for sure. So yes, he's my boyfriend now. Her friends are in awe. Omg, girl, you are soo lucky! How big is it? 5 inches? 5.5? The girl answers, 6.5! All her friends gasp in jealous amazement.

All the while, she is lightly stroking his cock with her hands, keeping her pussy right on his tip. He is dripping a lot, and the girl happily licks it up. Mmmmmm, yummy.

She then gets off of him and says, Okay, you're really going to like this next part. She pushes a button on the bed. The bed begins to turn until it is upright, and the guy is basically standing up attached to the bed. The bed then moves along a hidden track while the window opens. Wait, what are you doing? What's going on? the guy asks. The girl just giggles. The bed moves out the window and takes him to the balcony. A mechanism attaches his hands and feet to some fastened bars on the balcony, and the bed is removed. Nothing obstructs the view of his nakedness from any angle. He feels the warm sun and the cool breeze on every part of his body. As women walking on the street stop to stare at his pulsating, rock-hard cock, he has never felt so exposed in his life.

The girl then walks outside with some lube on her hands, and from behind him, grabs his hot, dripping manhood at the base with both of her hands. His heart rate speeds up as she begins to jerk him off, and girls begin to take pictures and remark, his dick is so BIG!! The guy then notices her phone set on a table on the balcony, pointed straight at his cock. 6.5 INCHES OF SEXY MANLY FUCKMEAT!!! displays on the screen, while hundreds, then thousands of thirsty comments pour in. The guy realizes he is being recorded live. He can't believe this is happening, but the knowledge of countless girls all over the world lusting after his cock was making him feel immensely euphoric.

The girl then bends over naked in front of him, and forces his cock inside of her. FUUUUCK!!! she let out. Soooo biiiiiggg.

At this point, the mechanism releases his hands and feet, and the girl looks back at him with a seductive grin. The guy realizes the insanity of what he is about to do, and slaps his hands down on her cheeks. Aii!! she lets out. And the man begins to pound away on her tight asian pussy as the world watches.

Just as the couple think they can't take anymore, screens on buildings everywhere light up like Times Square with images of their love-making, sending them to a higher plane of eroticism. The girl screams out in pleasure, and the guy's cock grows even bigger before blasting the biggest load he's ever made into her, filling her completely and spilling out of her dirty hole.

Oh my God, that was amazing, the guy panted. The girl turns around and cups his balls, feeling the weight of them. Looks like you've got quite a few loads left. ;)