Girl Swap

Story Info
Leave the dishwasher get your cane out and over the table.
1.3k words
4.39
4.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Swap Part 1 - slave girl sara

A true story of a recent twenty-four hours in my life.

Last Wednesday evening after dinner as I was loading our dishwasher Sir held my arm stopping me putting anything else in.

"Tomorrow morning you will be part of an overnight exchange with a congregation member of a North Wales group mirroring our group here. I will take his daughter for me and my dad to use and they will take you. They are a youngish family; their swap girl is about your age and she has an older brother. Any questions?"

"No Sir."

"Leave the dishwasher get your cane out and bend over the table."

I did as I was told and heard Sir dropping things, cursing but filling the dishwasher, it made me giggle. He obviously heard me and smacked my bottom when he came in.

"Your bottom is still showing your Sunday Maintenance stripes sara!"

He slapped my bottom again. I would be getting five hard stripes to show his mark to the family I was going to stay with.

"I won`t mess your old marks up, hop onto the table on your back, legs in the air."

Oh fuck, the top of my legs are so tender, he pushed my legs apart and rubbed my pussy.

"You may play sara."

I erected my sleeping clitty and rubbed it to busting. He pushed my legs a little further back over my head.

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack. whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack.

Five rapid strikes, I was crying of course, he moved my right hand onto his cock, and I wanked him. I was moved to the edge of the table and Sir pushed his cock in my prepared, soaking space at the top of my legs with an instant cum from me. His fucking was long and sensual and before he cum he scooped me up and took me into our cinema room and clicked play. It was a new clip I had not seen before, set in my fave time, the 1930s.

**********

The lady of the house was talking to the servants and, by accident, one girl, maybe thirty something, spilt some cleaning water over her skirt and she got her face slapped, hard. The lady of the house had gathered all the staff together to give them news of upcoming visitors then dismissed them all. She looked at the girl who had spilt on herself and told her to stay.

"You will strip and report to cook who will cane you for your clumsiness. Follow her instructions."

Cook was waiting with a really thick cane, after the girl stripped the cook bent her over the table and made sure she was ready. Lots of people were passing in and out of the scullery doing jobs or delivering goods.

"Stand girl and let the boys see your tits."

She remained bending over the table.

"That`s just doubled your strokes to ten, stay down if you want it to be twenty and be dismissed."

Cook gave her number one as she finished speaking, CCRRAACCKK! I cum, again. The DVD clip stopped but Sir had part two ready and waiting. The girl screamed and was up in a flash holding her bottom.

"Shall we have some fun with this troublemaker?"

"Run to the pantry and back girl, show off what you have."

She never moved, CCRRAACCKK. She ran to the pantry after that as the kitchen staff laughed and prodded and the boys slapped as she ran back.

"Run on the spot, let`s see those old and wrinkled titties bounce."

"Shall we have some more fun with this troublemaking bitch! Because of her spitefulness, the Mistress has told me all days off this month are cancelled because of her stupidity and it's up to me to issue her discipline. Come closer bitch let me slap your tits as you jiggle them."

She did as she was told, and wow could cook slap.

"Back over bitch, right people, the count is ten, all count."

Everyone looked stunned, open mouthed even, each and every one had felt the wrath of cook's cane and was so glad it was someone else's bottom being beaten.

CCRRAACCKK - "ONE"

CCRRAACCKK - "TWO"

CCRRAACCKK - "THREE"...

CCRRAACCKK - "EIGHT"

The girl was in bits and someone was holding her down.

"Last two bitch."

The cane rubbed the small of her back and an almighty CCCRRRAAACCCKKK followed by CCCRRRAAACCCKKK.

"How about one for luck?"

"YYEESS."

CCRRAACCKK Across her back.

"I will be back in half an hour, should give all you blokes enough time to fuck an old lady in all her bitch holes, hahahaha."

You should have seen the assortment of cocks flying about. I could see it was not over so nipped the bottom of Sir's shaft to stop him cumming, I was right. The last cock was up her bum when cook returned.

"If you want to keep your job, naked for three days and as you will be down here from now on you will be fucked, and will suck off, any who want to take you, deal?"

She managed a nod yes and the Butler took her outside to hose her down, bend her over a barrel and fuck her, now he did have a big cock, he cum as I let Sir cum. Sir slapped my bottom and sent me to run his bath.

*************

It was morning soon enough and I slept really well, dreaming I was the beaten scullery maid. After breakfast I got my 'focusing for the day' spanking and bye-bye fucking and took my envelope with all the details I needed to the railway station. Was I scared? No. Was I excited? LOL, was I!

I had to get off near Chester and was met by the man who was having me as a swap. On the car journey to his house he explained in the evening I would be warming his bed. When we arrived at his home I had to enter through the garage and side door. I wondered if it was a staff entrance. We reached the hallway together and were met by his wife and son.

"This is sara, who is, I am assured, a loyal slave. She will help you in the kitchen and bedroom mother, Jean is very short of ideas sara, and no matter how often she is beaten learns nothing."

"Yes Sir."

"Benjamin, she is also here to take your virginity and show you how to wank properly, saving your mum and sister a job."

"Yes Sir, thank you."

"sara, strip naked, let`s see what we have taken on."

"Yes Sir,"

I put my trusty white rucksack on the floor, had it since I was trained by Don Brown. I neatly folded my clothes and popped them on the top then stood with my hands on my head with elbows pushed back to show off my tits. Sir slapped his wife`s bum cheeks,

"Take note of how sara is stood, you will strip and pose like that when I enter the room in future. Bend over sara, count her stripes Jean."

I felt her touch and heard her count to fifteen.

"Stand sara, not as big tits as your sister Benjamin, have a feel?"

I just love it when someone with a name which abbreviates, such as Benjamin to Ben, gets their proper Christened name. Sir squeezed and pinched my right, favoured, tit and Benjamin gently stroked my left one.

"For fucks sake boy, sara, take him to his room and fuck his numb brains out."

He began to cry.

"Excuse me, my study Benjamin, I am going to give you something to man you up."

Sir released his belt as the door closed. We heard leather on skin and plenty of contact. He led him out by his cock and placed it in my hand.

"Please sort him out sara, up the stairs, the last room on the left."