Girl Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
For fucks sake boy, sara, take him to his room and fuck him.
1.2k words
4.5
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Swap - Part 2 - slave girl sara

I am on a swap to a family in Wales and have been introduced to the family. Benjamin, the son of the family, is obviously not that confident with a girl.

Sir squeezed and pinched my right, favoured, tit and Benjamin gently stroked my left one.

"For fucks sake boy, sara, take him to his room and fuck his numb brains out."

He began to cry.

"Excuse me, my study Benjamin, I am going to give you something to man you up."

Sir released his belt as the door closed. We heard leather on skin and plenty of contact. He led him out by his cock and placed it in my hand.

"Please sort him out sara, up the stairs, the last room on the left."

I picked up my clothes and rucksack and led Benjamin up to his room by his cock. I wiped his eyes and cheeks with my knickers.

"Have you ever kissed a girl Sir?"

"No."

"Have you ever fancied a girl Sir?"

"No."

"Have you ever seen any naked bits of a girl Sir?"

"Only my sister and now you."

"Has anyone ever wanked you Sir?"

"Only mum and my sister."

I pushed my face near his,

"I see your problem, gay boy, Benjamin is a gay boy,"

"I AM NOTTTT."

"Benjamin is a gay boy, (I got louder), Benjamin is a gay boy."

"I told you I am not,"

SSLLAAPP across my face.

"Just a sec Sir." I got off the bed and opened his door.

I whispered, "Benjamin is a gay boy" and stuck my tongue out.

I pointed to my other cheek and as he slapped, I clapped my hands.

"SORRY SIR I DID NOT MEAN IT."

I pointed to my cheeks again and nodded, again I clapped as he hit.

"Owwwwwww, please don`t spank me Sir, please."

I went over his knee.

"How?"

"Just look for a white bit and give me thirty slaps to turn in red, hard as you can, Gay Boy, and don`t stop."

Slap, slap, slap OWWW, slap, slap, slap OWWW. As he spanked, I screamed. I heard his dad come up the stairs and started to wriggle and scream as he slapped me. I heard him say thirty, under his breath, so fell off his knee as if pushed and clambered to all fours. His dad walked along the landing to go back down.

"Quick Sir, fuck me as if you are riding a horse, slap as you fuck and pull on my nipples."

"Owwww, owww, ohhhhh ohhhhhhh Sir."

His dad walked back to the bedroom door and looked in.

"That`s it boy, pull on those tiny tits to make them bigger."

He did not have much staying power and as his back arched I swapped holes and swallowed his cum.

"Was I a good Girl Sir?"

"You were pretty fucking amazing sara,"

"Please remember just one important lesson Sir. All the girls in your community, like me, need discipline in their lives and lots and lots of fucking. Even your mum and sister who wank you, they need discipline too, always be respectful and never punish if angry Sir."

We lay with each other on his bed, me in his arms and him with a hand squeezing my nipples. I needed to test his stamina so started to wank him, he responded very well.

"May I fuck you Sir?"

"Of course slave."

As I climbed onto his stiff cock he slapped my bottom, as I rode him, he slapped my tits, Job Done. We went down to dinner.

"Outside sara."

I followed Sir out; it was now getting dark and quite chilly. He put a collar round my neck, with a lead and fastened me to the washing line post. I was left for over an hour, or at least it felt like an hour, probably more like ten minutes. Remember this was November in North Wales, I was chilled to the bone and to cap it all it started raining. A small rub and a cum made me feel a bit better.

"Benjamin?"

"Yes Sir."

"Go outside and give the slave a slap and a fucking."

"Yes Sir."

He released my lead.

"Bend over slave, I feel a belting will warm you up."

I bent and he removed his belt and belted me, one stroke hit my pussy lips and I screamed.

"Ask Sir for a shagging."

"Please, please Sir will you fuck me hard."

"Suck my cock hard and we will see."

It obviously excited him and his pre cum was considerable. It was a great fucking from a keen student. His dad came out.

"Can I join in Benjamin?"

"Yes of course Sir."

He got a huge slack cock out of his pants and I quickly put it in my mouth before it grew too big to fit. I could not wait for it in my pussy. Benjamin pulled out and I wanked him to a cum, his dad took over and hit my spot first thrust, and again and again and cum in me, it felt like a volcano.

"Hose her down and bring her in Benjamin."

"Yes Sir."

I was allowed one of Jean`s dressing gowns to warm myself up, my teeth were chattering. Thank goodness it was a hot dinner. We watched a bit of television; Benjamin went out football training and Sir had a beer.

"sara, take Jean upstairs, as your better she will strap you and you will fuck her."

"Yes Sir."

Sounded like the perfect end to a perfect day. The strapping was more a mediocre annoyance, but still left marks and drew tears from me. She was pretty clueless about girl on girl and whilst I am not an A student, I gave her all I knew about tongue play on each lip, face sliding, pussy on pussy grinding and finger play.

Sir gave us about an hour then as it was bedtime came up and fucked us both. In the morning I was sent to Pee and then get in with Benjamin and wake him up as I had been taught from my Sir. As a good girl I did as I was told and as I sucked him stiff, he cum, so no fucking for sara.

I was expecting a caning to show his marks but nothing. We had breakfast, Benjamin was told to take me to his room for a shower and for him to dress me. After a kiss, to and from all, I was taken to the station.

Sir was ravenous for me when I got home and examined every hand mark, belt lash, and cane stripe as he used me for a good two hours. His girl was never mentioned and he must have used a guest room as no smell of her scent in our bed. I felt well fucked and that`s a fact.

"sara?"

"Yes Sir."

"We are both bed warming this evening, our guests will arrive around seven so I have ordered a Japanese take away for eight."

"Awww Sir, I wanted to be with you tonight."

"I am sure I never asked your opinion sara."

"No Sir, sorry."

"Bring me the bedroom belt, let me find a part not already red, ahh yes, under tits and pussy!"