Girl Talk

Story Info
On her 18th birthday, Nancy learns what girls really do.
2.4k words
4.38
43.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

"I don't know," Nancy said, leaning back in her chair to allow her Girl(tm) to wash the shampoo out. "Do you really think it's the right thing to do? Cindy says I'm being selfish, and I really don't want to hurt her feelings. Maybe we could just invite her and... you know. Be, um, discreet about stuff." Nancy could hear the anxiety in her voice, a concern for Cindy's feelings that even a full scalp massage and birthday spa treatment from Girl couldn't soothe away. She wanted to do the right thing by all of her friends. Because her Girl(tm) would want her to be.

Girl's cotton-candy pink fingertips buzzed and thrummed their way through Nancy's long blonde hair as she sprayed it down with warm water to work the soap out. "Well," she said, her voice sounding so adorably certain in Nancy's ears, "I do understand that you care about Cindy's feelings. But we've already discussed the concept that there aren't always perfect solutions when it comes to interpersonal issues, and that it's important to set healthy boundaries and to recognize your needs. You've been looking forward to this weekend for a very long time, haven't you?"

Nancy let out a happy sigh, and closed her bright blue eyes as she remembered all the times she'd anticipated this exact day... and more importantly, this exact night. "Oh, yes, Girl," she purred, feeling wonderfully like her mind was saturated with the same warmth that poured down her scalp and made her ringlets sag into gentle waves. Ever since the day Daddy bought Nancy her Girl(tm), and she and Girl had first had that very important conversation about rules, she'd thought at least once a day about her eighteenth birthday and the day the rules wouldn't be quite so strict about certain things anymore.

She couldn't quite think about exactly what those things were. Girl had helped her stop thinking about them, so that they wouldn't become too much of a distraction and so that she wouldn't be tempted to ask her Girl(tm) to break the rules for her. All her thoughts about today and the days after seemed to trail down into a warm, dark rabbit hole of happiness and excitement. Nancy didn't need to know what she and her Girl(tm) would do together. She just needed to listen to her Girl(tm) and know that it would be wonderful.

Girl turned off the nozzle, wrapping Nancy's hair in a warm towel. "And you agree that it would be very hard to properly enjoy your 'Just Us Girls' sleepover the way you want to with Cindy present, don't you?" she asked, elevating the chair and lowering the headrest to give her thrumming fingers full access to Nancy's neck and shoulders. Nancy didn't ask her daddy for many things anymore, not since she and Girl had the conversation about the unfairness of privilege, but she was glad of the luxuries of her en suite bathroom. Nancy didn't want to be spoiled, but she couldn't see the harm in being pampered every once in a while.

"I..." Nancy paused for a moment, trying to parse out exactly what 'the way you want to' meant in this context. She knew it was all tied in with the pleasant sense of anticipation that had been building ever since Nancy woke up this morning, and she knew that it was going to make her birthday party this weekend incredibly special... but the more she tried to think about it, the more the thoughts slipped away into the warm pleasure of Girl's buzzing fingers as she worked all the tension out of Nancy's muscles, and finally Nancy just let it go. It was a surprise party. That meant that it was okay to allow herself to be surprised. "Mhmmm," she murmured instead. "Cindy doesn't even have a Girl(tm)."

Girl's fingers worked briskly, putting pressure in all the right spots to melt Nancy into a puddle of relaxation in her chair. "That wouldn't be enough to keep her from coming all by itself," she said, adopting what Nancy always thought of as her 'Mister Rogers voice'. "You know that every Girl(tm) at that party would be happy to give a little bit of extra attention to Cindy and keep her company. Just because Cindy's parents don't want her to have a Girl(tm), that doesn't make her unwelcome at your social occasions."

Nancy felt a little twinge of sympathy for her friend--she couldn't imagine what it must be like, being the only person in the group whose parents still thought that only grown-ups should have Girls(tm). Nancy wouldn't even know what to do without Girl to confide in. It was like having a magic diary that didn't just keep all her secrets, it actually talked back to her and gave her advice on how to be a better person and always do the right thing. Plus it gave backrubs and did her hair and painted her nails and watched television with her when she didn't feel like going out--it even sang Nancy to sleep at night! She couldn't imagine what Cindy's parents were thinking, honestly.

Girl's fingers worked their way lower, and Nancy leaned forward a bit to let the soothing touch buzz over her shoulder blades. "The real issue is what it's always been, Nancy. Cindy's not eighteen yet, and she won't be eighteen for six more months. You already put the sleepover off until the weekend so that Dolly could be there, but it wouldn't be fair to you or to anyone else to force you to wait until everyone in your social circle is an adult before some of you begin doing grown-up things, now would it?"

Nancy sighed, leaning forward and letting her shoulders droop as Girl massaged her limp and lazy body. "I suppose not," she said. Part of her still wished that maybe there was some way to include Cindy before she was eighteen, but Nancy knew better than to break a rule like that. If the rule was unfair, the proper thing to do was reform it, not break it. Nancy felt a tiny little burst of happiness in the back of her brain, a sign that she was being mature and responsible and making Girl happy in the process.

"You've already made special arrangements to spend time with just you and Cindy tonight," Girl said, her voice comfortingly firm as her fingers worked their way down the small of Nancy's back. Nancy was bent over so far now that her boobs were practically pillowed into her thighs, but it felt so good when Girl massaged her that she didn't even care. "And you'll have a second party next Saturday--the rummage sale, remember? She's invited to that. You've made a very good effort at accommodating her feelings, while still recognizing the fact that Cindy is at a different point in her life experiences than you are. Cindy will understand, especially when she turns eighteen and she can participate in more grown-up activities with you. Does that make sense, Nancy?"

"Uh huh," Nancy murmured, her voice a little loose and blissed out with endorphins as Girl finally returned her to a sitting position. She was genuinely proud of the rummage sale idea--she and all her friends were getting together to 'sell' their old toys and clothes to underprivileged children, using play money they handed out to the kids. But right now, she had an awful hard time concentrating on it, or anything else for that matter. The mellow, cozy pleasure from Girl's massage seemed to be spreading through Nancy's head like melted butter soaking into soft bread, making her feel warm and... and wet.

Wet. That sounded faintly familiar, but Nancy couldn't think why. She could feel that slick, liquid sensation between her legs, a feeling she'd experienced loads of times without really noticing it, but somehow it seemed more present today than it ever did before. Normally, she could just close her eyes and imagine expanding circles of color until the distracting warmth went away, but for some reason right now when she closed her eyes all she could picture was Girl's smiling face. Nodding to her. Coaxing her to... to...

"I feel funny," Nancy said, her head slowly lolling to one side as she noticed a pleasant scent of strawberries filling the air.

"Yes, that's normal, Nancy," Girl replied, lifting her off the chair without any apparent strain and carrying her gently into the bedroom. "Today's your eighteenth birthday, Nancy, and that's a very special day for a young woman like you. It means that in the eyes of your culture, you're an adult now. With an adult's responsibilities..." She set Nancy down on the bed, then sat next to her and began to trail her buzzing fingers along the inside of Nancy's thigh. "And an adult's privileges."

Nancy sighed dreamily, her body melting into the mattress as she gazed up into Girl's eyes and allowed herself to feel that soft, sensuous touch. "You've been a very good girl for your Girl(tm), Nancy. You've done a very good job of setting aside a lot of powerful feelings until the time when your society said that you were mature enough to fully enjoy them. Delaying gratification like that is itself a sign that you're really a very responsible young woman, and I'm very proud of you." Nancy whimpered, although she didn't know whether it was because she had made her Girl(tm) happy or because those buzzing fingers had finally crept up to the cleft between Nancy's thighs and were teasing the sensitive skin of her labia.

"And now, Nancy," Girl purred, her eyes flickering into slow, lazy circles of expanding color that seemed to swallow Nancy's mind whole, "it's time to recall all the things that only a grown-up is allowed to remember. It's time to let yourself notice all the feelings you've been storing up, let them all out for your Girl(tm) and experience them fully and consciously for the first time. Are you ready for that, Nancy?" Nancy nodded eagerly, her head bobbing up and down unceasingly as she squirmed into Girl's touch. "Good girl. Obey."

And suddenly, every sexual fantasy and erotic daydream and sensation of arousal crashed into Nancy's conscious brain all at once. Just as Girl slid three fingers right into Nancy's dripping, needy cunt. Nancy didn't even have a chance to whimper in desperate need--no sooner did she realize just how agonizngly horny she truly was, than Girl's buzzing digits filled her pussy with thrumming, pulsing, buzzing bliss. Nancy only had time for a tiny, choking gasp before the ecstasy burst up through her body and washed all her thoughts away on a tide of pure orgasmic euphoria.

Her whole body tensed, the muscles that had just been rendered limp and loose by Girl's massage going rigid with the force of her climax. Her eyes squeezed shut, tears pouring from the corners as her first orgasm smacked into her with the force of a wrecking ball. She wanted to cling to her Girl(tm), hold on to her as tightly as she could and babble out her gratitude until her brain melted down and dribbled out of her pussy, but the sheer power of her release left her unable to do anything more than moan and whimper.

Nancy came again before she even finished her first orgasm, the climaxes stacking up in her brain like planes after a weather delay. She could hear Girl's voice in her ears, cooing softly to her and telling her what a good, good girl she was, but Nancy couldn't parse the words over the rush of pleasure in her brain and they simply slid back to the soft place in her head just like they did when Girl sang her to sleep at night. Nancy didn't want to think right now anyway. She just wanted to cum. She never wanted to stop cumming for her Girl(tm).

Somewhere around the fourth or fifth orgasm, Nancy felt Girl crawl on top of her and extrude something thick and firm and buzzing, a shaft that slid in between Nancy's legs and pushed easily into her slick cunt. Nancy's eyes flew open in startled wonder, locking instantly onto the slow, swirling circles in Girl's gaze and nodding helplessly as the hypnotic bliss and the deep fucking took her mind into a state of stunned awe within moments. Nancy's mind simply froze, unable to process anything beyond the onslaught of perfect pleasure that fucked her will away.

She didn't remember wrapping her legs around Girl, pulling the fake cock deeper and deeper into her gushing pussy. She didn't remember begging for more and more and more, her entire teenage libido finally expressing itself in a single bout of marathon fucking. She didn't remember finally finding her words just enough to babble out, "please, more, oh fuck, thank you, please, please fuck me, please..." until finally her moans became hoarse and her muscles sagged once more into exhaustion. Nancy only knew that when she woke, Girl was holding her sated body and soothing her sated mind.

"Good girl," Girl whispered to her. "Good girl."

Nancy's eyes fluttered, already instinctively associating the soft voice and purred endearments with drowsy bliss. "Um... I..." She felt her mind settle into hazy, unquestioning obedience. Girl always knew best. She'd always known that, but she finally understood the reason why. Girl knew best because Girl would always make Nancy feel loved. Nancy surrendered her will like she was snapping the final piece of a puzzle into place. "Thank you," she murmured meekly.

"You're welcome, good girl." Girl smiled at Nancy indulgently. "Now, speaking of traditions, I've uncovered one about... birthday spankings?" She quirked her head, looking at Nancy in mock confusion. "Is this something young women do in your culture?"

Nancy felt a sudden surge of heat in her pussy, and her eyes widened in astonishment as she felt something else click inside her brain. "Um, yes," she said softly, wriggling around so that she lay face-down on the bed with her ass in the air. "It's a, a ritual of adulthood. Eighteen swats plus one to grow on. Um... please?" Nancy's face went hot and red. She knew that she'd start begging if Girl decided to wait.

She didn't. "I tell you what," Girl said, shifting into a seated position and resting her hand gently on Nancy's buttocks. "How about I start spanking... and you tell me when it's enough." Nancy's only response was a whimper, but it spoke volumes. She didn't know that this was why she'd been waiting for today so eagerly... but now that she was old enough, she looked forward to exploring all the new features of her Girl(tm).

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers