Girl Talk Ch. 05

Story Info
Chinese girl confesses her need for pain and submission.
2.5k words
4.49
4.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 5: Suzie

Copyright: The Confession Club 3/12/09

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Suzie's story is a little different from the other "Girl Talk" stories I have featured so far. She's not a private client; neither is she a model, just a lovely young woman I became acquainted with through photography. A twenty-six-year-old Chinese girl, petite and pretty, wearing glasses and looking very studious, sweet, and innocent. The lesson here is, don't judge a book by its cover.

A few years back I was doing a fair bit of 'event' photography, and by that, I mean special events, sports clubs, presentations, proms and such like. I photographed Suzie at a sports club three years in a row, and though we weren't exactly friends, we would stop and have a chat if we bumped into each other in town.

One day about four years ago I saw her standing outside the local library. We started talking and the subject soon came around to photography, which after all, was the reason I knew her in the first place. She asked if I was still doing the photos for the sports club and I told her I was, but hadn't seen her there last time, and she explained that she had to give up through pressure of work.

Somehow or other the conversation got around to modelling, and I explained that although I did the sports clubs, etc, my real work was mainly in glamour photography. She seemed surprised, not that I was a glamour photographer, but that I ever managed to get models in a place small city like ours. I told her there were plenty of women willing to model for me, but I was always looking for possible new ones, and it was just a case of asking. I quickly added that I thought she would make a great model, and I'd always wanted to photograph her. I could see she was flattered, and when she started asking more questions about it, I suggested we go and sit in my car, which was parked just in front of the library.

In the privacy of the car, I explained fully what would be involved, and she listened attentively, but although she appeared to be really interested in what I was saying, when I finished talking, she politely declined to model for me. I had a strong feeling that she really meant, 'yes' but for some reason, possibly family or work, she couldn't. I tried a little persuasion, told her that I knew she would love it, and she actually agreed that it sounded very exciting, and she was very excited at the thought, but she still refused. I can be gently persistent, but I'm not pushy, so I expressed my disappointment, and told her that if she ever changed her mind, to give me a call, and handed her my business card. I thought it was over - I had tried my best, but it was not to be.

She opened the car door and was about to get out, but with one foot on the pavement she hesitated, turned and looked at me. She said nothing for a few moments, and I could see she was really struggling, thinking about something. I thought she was going to change her mind, especially when she closed the car door again, and turned to me.

'Do you do fetish photography?' she asked. Well, talk about surprised, because that was the last thing I would have expected from little miss sweet and innocent. I could see that it had taken a lot for her to trust me with her secret; she was really nervous and tense, even shaking a little. She visibly relaxed when I assured her that what she said here with me was absolutely private, and to answer her question, I was interested in fetish photography. I started asking her questions about it and she was remarkably open and talkative. I think just having someone she could talk to about her interest was a release for her.

CC: How long have you been into the fetish scene?

Suzie: I'm not actually in any 'scene.' I don't think there's much of one in Aberdeen, (she was wrong) but if there is, I don't know where it is. I've just been aware of that side of myself since I was young, but have always ignored, or rather, repressed it until recently.

CC: Well, I don't get the feeling that you've got an assertive, dominant personality, so I'd guess you're submissive.

Suzie: Yes, I'm very submissive.

CC: Do you have fetish type leather, rubber, or PVC clothes?

Suzie: No, I'd like to have some of that, just to see what it feels and looks like on me, but I can't afford it on my wages.

CC: What do you do then?

Suzie: Bondage. I love to be tied up; the feeling of being utterly helpless, with all my 'bits' exposed, and at the mercy of the person who tied me up makes me indescribably horny. The thought of being used and abused sexually really gets me hot.

CC: Please tell me you do this with someone you know and trust!!

Suzie: No, I've done it with a couple of guys I meet through the lonely-hearts page in the local newspaper, but not at the same time - separately.

CC: Are you crazy? You could be seriously hurt or worse - please tell me you won't do that again!

Suzie: Yes... I know that now, and you're right, but I was just so desperate to meet someone that I suppose I took a really big risk. By the time that I met them they weren't complete strangers anyway because I talked to them regularly on the phone for a couple of weeks before we met. At first it was just talking, but within about ten minutes the conversation took a sexual turn, and I got very excited. I was breathing a bit heavily, and it must have been obvious I was very turned on. One thing led to another, and I ended up taking my panties off, playing with myself, and describing what I was doing. Phone-sex - it was exciting, but just a matter of time before I agreed to meet one of them.

CC: How long after the initial advert did this take place?

Suzie: Um... about two to three weeks. I was talking to one of the guys on the phone, and getting pretty hot and bothered, when he suggested coming over, and really giving me a 'good seeing to.' I was hesitant, but when he described what he was going to do, I knew I wanted him to do it, so told him where I lived. He was at the door within twenty minutes. He carried a large briefcase, so I asked him what was in it. He told me it was ropes to tie me up and a few other little items I might appreciate. I was already wet and horny, but when he opened the case to show me the ropes, clamps, handcuffs and whips, I suddenly felt a little frisson of fear, which only made me wetter.

He made me stand in the middle of the floor with my legs slightly apart and told me to look at the floor. He said I looked good like that - very submissive. He walked round me a few times as if inspecting a cow at market, and then he began to undress me until all I had on was a pair of black hold-up stockings. I noticed when he slipped my panties down over my thighs that the crotch was glistening with my wetness. Standing close behind me he reached round and cupped my breasts in his hands. Like many Chinese women I have small breasts, but I also have very big nipples, which he liked. He pulled on them in a 'milking motion,' pulling them out, away from my body.

Gently at first, but then harder, then very hard, pinching my nipples between his thumbs and first fingers. I thought my knees were going to give way with excitement. I yelped, but with pleasure and pain. Next, he massaged my bottom, which felt really good. I was expecting him to slap my arse hard, but he didn't, just caressed the skin, remarking on how soft it was, before slipping his hand between my legs. I was so wet his finger slipped knuckle deep, and then he added another stretching my pussy. It felt wonderful, and I moaned with excitement and again my legs almost gave way. He only lingered there long enough to 'claim' it for his own, but long enough to leave me a shivering wreck, desperate for more. After that, things progressed rapidly - he got the ropes and tied me up, and in no time at all I was absolutely helpless and at his mercy, then he blindfolded me too.

CC: Weren't you scared? I mean this guy was almost a stranger to you?

Suzie: Yes, I was scared, but you have to understand, that was part of the excitement. I panicked a bit when he blindfolded me, and I struggled, but he just slapped my arse really hard and told me not to be a silly bitch and to do what I was told. That pacified me - I loved it, and my bottom was stinging like mad, but I was even more excited if that was possible, and it seems it was. I apologised and told him I was really sorry and needed to be punished for doubting him, so he pinched my nipples really hard again until I was moaning with pleasure. A barrage of slaps on my naked arse followed and had me quivering with lust.

He pushed me down on my knees and I felt him push his cock against me lips. I opened my mouth to receive his prick and started to suck it eagerly, but he told me not to suck. Just to let it sit there in my mouth, so I stopped sucking, my mouth totally inert and passive, just holding his cock in place. I could feel its hardness, the little pulse echoing the beat of his heart, my own heartbeat, much faster. I felt my arse cheeks hot where he had slapped me, the sting gone, a pleasant warm glow taking the place of the pain, my nipples bruised, but still erect and the aching need for release in my pussy.

Finally, he pulled out of my mouth. I was disappointed, but it was not my place to ask what he was doing. He pulled me to my feet at that point, and I was more than ready when he slipped his hand between my legs again and pushed two fingers inside. As he manipulated me, he whispered bad things in my ear. I was a dirty little Chinese whore, a hot arsed bitch - just a pain slut who needed to be used. His words whipped me into a fever of lust - and then he said I would have to beg if I wanted his cock in my wet hole, to humiliate myself, and maybe, just maybe he would fuck my dirty little whore's cunt.

I started to plead with him, beg him to please give me what I wanted, and at that moment I was serious. I wanted him to fuck me more than anything I'd ever wanted before. He roughly dragged me across the room, and threw me facedown on the couch, bottom in the air. Again, he smacked my arse until I lost count, pain and pleasure combining to confuse me, but still begging him for his cock. He rammed his prick into me, still smacking my bottom cheeks, as he rammed in and out savagely. I screamed with relief, pain, pleasure, sheer lust, my orgasm coming so intensely that I think I may have passed out for a moment or two.

CC: Woa! That's some story Suzie. You were really re-living the moment there when you closed your eyes as you told the story. However, you were lucky that time - in future please be more careful about your own safety.

Suzie: I've met him a few times now and it's always been great.

CC: Do you use a code word to let him know when you've taken enough pain?

Suzie: Yes, but so far, I've never used it. I can take a lot of pain. (proudly)

CC: Do you plan to carry on seeing these guys?

Suzie: For a while, but I know now what I really want, and I'm looking around.

CC: Are you going to tell me then?

Suzie: Well, I've told you everything else. I'm looking for a dominant female to be my Mistress, and for me to be her slave.

CC: I must say, this was all a complete surprise to me Susie. I really hope you find your mistress.

Suzie: So do I. You know, I don't know why I told you all this, except in a way it was good to tell someone, and you're a great listener. I felt I could trust you, and yet in another way it was a kind of humiliation too. I wouldn't have felt that humiliation with a complete stranger, and I would never have told that to anyone I knew really well, so you were just the right person in the right place.

CC: Do you mean that it was another form of masochism, revealing yourself to me? (she nodded) So, you were getting a thrill from telling the story? (nods again) Does this mean your little pussy is wet?

Suzie: I think we can safely say, very wet. (She reached up under her skirt, rubbed herself, moaning a little as she did it, and removing her hand held it up to me) Is that wet? Her fingers were glistening wetly in the light.

CC: Oh yes Suzie - you're a dirty girl. No doubt.

In response, she opened her fingers to reveal strings of her thick viscous secretions between them, and then put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

Suzie: I'm starting work in less than an hour, so I'll just have time to go home and have a little dabble before I start. (she smiled sweetly at me) Thanks for listening, I've enjoyed our talk.

CC: We said goodbye, she reached over and kissed my cheek, got out of my car, into her own and drove off. I've never seen or heard from her since, but I hope she's playing safe, and got what she was looking for.

* * *