Girl Talk Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman from an evangelical family remembers her first sex.
2.9k words
4.51
4.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 4: Emily

Copyright: The Confession Club 1/12/09

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Emily is a twenty-three-year-old student nurse, and although of English origin, now lives in Aberdeen, Scotland. Her family are fervent Evangelical Christians, while she is fervently sexual, and this has caused her a number of problems. Having met and photographed her quite a few times, I know her to be very open and honest about herself.

CC: Emily, I know from our previous encounters that sex is a very important part of your life and how much you relish new sexual encounters and experiences.

Emily: That's right, I just love it. Does that make me a nymphomaniac or something? (laughs)

CC: Not in my book, but I'm just trying to establish a wee bit of background for our readers. I know that you were sexually active before you officially lost your "virginity," so today I'd like you to tell us how that happened.

Emily: OK, but maybe a little bit of a-run up will help to set the scene. It wasn't just some big sexual revelation on the day that I finally lost "it." Although I was eighteen at the time, I'd had three or four experiences with girl friends. Nothing heavily lesbian, just the odd girly thing, experimental really. Anyway, getting back to losing my virginity, as I said, I was eighteen at the time, and he was much older than me - a friend of the family actually.

CC: How old was he?

Emily: I'm not sure, but probably the same age as my dad, forty-two, or forty-three, I think.

CC: Didn't you find that a bit strange?

Emily: Well, I wouldn't have thought about it, or fantasized about it before it happened, but it was just sort of spontaneous, and it felt good. I never gave it a second thought.

CC: OK then, tell us what happened.

Emily: It was a Saturday morning. Mum and Dad had just gone into town saying they wouldn't be back until after lunchtime. My older sister went with them. This family friend let's call him... Dick, (laughs) was staying for the weekend. Mum made me get up before she left, because she said if she left me in bed I'd still be there when she got back in the afternoon. She insisted I get up and go down stairs for some breakfast. I had on a nightie, short but pretty substantial, like a large T-shirt, not see through or anything. I helped myself to some cereal and went into the lounge. There was a Saturday morning show on the TV, one of those pop-star, cartoons, and music charts type shows I used to watch when I was a kid. Mum and Dad left, and after a little while Uncle Dick came into the lounge. He settled down opposite me and began to read the morning newspaper. I noticed him looking at me a couple of times; my legs especially, and I tried to pull down my nightie, but it was too damn short, and kept riding up again. I began to feel a little uncomfortable, but I suppose what happened next was as much my fault as his.

CC: Really?

Emily: Oh yes - no doubt about that. He was looking at me from behind his newspaper, and I knew it, so I could have gone upstairs and gotten dressed, but I hadn't finished my breakfast, so I didn't. He must have got an erection, and I suppose he was trying to make himself more comfortable, but whatever it was, he put down his hand to "adjust" himself, and that drew my attention to the bulge in his trousers.

Suddenly things had changed, my heart started racing, and curiosity, sexual curiosity, got the better of me, and I was the one who was looking secretively at him. I was somehow pleased that I could have that effect on an older, sophisticated man, and know that he wanted me. I was just taking what started off as a sneaky glance at this fascinating bulge, but as I looked, I swear it moved. I couldn't take my eyes off it, and he caught me looking. I could feel myself blush, and looked away hastily, but too late. He put his newspaper to one side, and this time looked at me openly - I began to feel that familiar "butterfly" sensation in my tummy. Our eyes met, and he held me with his gaze, saying nothing, a bold look that had me transfixed.

"How old are you now Emily?" he finally asked me. My mouth had gone so dry I found it hard to speak, and my heart was beating so loudly I though he must be able to hear it from the other side of the room. I told him I was eighteen, my birthday had been a few months before. He remarked that I had grown very tall, and looked quite grown-up since the last time he'd seen me. Then he asked me to stand up, so he could see just how tall I had grown, and unthinkingly I did as he suggested, realising when I got to my feet that the short nightie seemed even shorter now. I felt terribly exposed, yet excited at the same time.

"Come here Emily," he said, and I could have said "no" I suppose or made some excuse to leave the room, but I didn't. Instead I went over on legs that somehow felt weak and "trembly," and stood beside his armchair as he had asked me to do. Next, he asked me if I had a boyfriend, and I told him I hadn't, to which he replied that the boys around here must be awfully stupid - I was such a beautiful girl that it was hard to believe.

I remember blushing even more because nobody had ever called me beautiful before. He told me that my legs were very long, and so very lovely, and that's why I had grown so tall. As he said it, he reached out casually and began to stroke the back of my thighs as if to illustrate what he was saying. I was looking down at him, into his eyes, and the bulge in his trousers, which seemed to have grown even more now that I was closer to it. I was faintly aware of what might happen if I didn't break away, but like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights I couldn't move. I just stood there, a mixture of excitement and embarrassment, not knowing what to do. My heart was thumping in my chest with excitement, and all my embarrassment now forgotten, all I could think of was his hand, and how much I desperately wanted to feel his touch between my legs.

His hand continued to stroke the back of my legs, edging higher towards my bottom, occasionally stroking almost between my thighs, but not quite touching me through my panties. He asked me if I liked the feeling of being touched there, and I nodded dumbly. My legs felt so weak, trembling at his touch, and I honestly thought they might give way. He moved his hand round to the front, under the hem of my night dress and caressed the tops of my thighs, with the back of his hand, and I instinctively turned more towards him. His hand, now so very close to my skimpy panties had better access. and he slipped it between my thighs where he remarked on the softness of my skin.

I instinctively opened my legs wider, and he stroked higher still, until his fingers brushed against the mound within my panties. I moaned with excitement, and with his hand between my legs he began to stroke me through the material. I knew it was 'wrong,' but I was so excited, I couldn't have stopped him if I tried. I was so incredibly excited and could feel the wetness oozing from my pussy.

When he told me to take my panties off, I didn't hesitate for a second, and slipping them down, I stepped out of them, picked them up and handed them to him. I was embarrassed by how wet they were, but he just smiled and put them in his pocket. Without even thinking about it, I moved closer again, and resuming my open-legged stance, I lifted my nightie higher to let him see my pussy, and he finally touched my pussy lips, letting a finger slip inside. I almost collapsed, the sensation was so powerful, and I opened my legs even wider.

There was no resistance, not from me, and not from my pussy either, it was too wet. I remember pushing myself forward quite shamelessly against his hand, and I was so incredibly wet, his finger slipped in easily, first one, then two, stretching me a little. I was so excited I could hardly breathe, and I heard myself moaning with pleasure.

He led me upstairs to my bedroom, and stripping my nightie off, made me sit on the edge of the bed facing him and spread my legs wide so he could see my "lovely wet cunt." Getting down on his knees, he pushed my legs wider still, and without any preamble began to lick and suck my pussy. I lay back on the bed, eyes closed, the most extraordinary sensations, like nothing I'd ever felt before rippling through my whole body. Feelings so intense I wanted to curl up and just let them wash over me, but at the same time open and expose myself even more. I'd never felt anything so good in my young life, and within a matter of seconds his tongue and fingers brought me to the ultimate pleasure. My whole world was suddenly between my legs, there at my core, in my pussy-hole, nothing else mattered but the pleasure he was giving me. It was pure joy.

A few minutes later, when I had recovered just a little, he made me sit up on the edge of the bed again and standing just in front of me unbuckled his belt. He encouraged me to pull down the zip of his trousers, but I needed no persuasion, and slid my hand into the gap to feel for his cock. I desperately wanted to see it, in fact I just desperately wanted it by now, and tugged down his underpants, until this lovely hard cock came into view. I examined it carefully - this was my first cock and I wanted to savour the moment.

It was quite thick, with a large bulbous knob. The skin was dark and smooth, with the underlying veins showing clearly, and his large hairy balls hanging below. I cupped his balls gently with my left hand to feel the weight and stroked his prick experimentally with my right. He tangled his hand in my long dark hair and pulled me towards it, gently but insistently. When it brushed against my lips, I opened my mouth wide and took him in as deeply as I could. It was hot and salty, and made me feel so powerful, yet so feminine, strange new emotions pulled me this way and that.

Soft and smooth, but with a strange hardness - I wanted to make him come too, but he wouldn't let me and pulled out slowly. I remember literally begging him to let me finish, but he just smiled, letting me play with it for a few moments longer before getting me to kneel on the edge of the bed. This time I was facing away from him, and when he made me bend over to present my arse and pussy, I knew what was coming.

With my bottom high in the air, I felt a nudge at my pussy lips, and his bulging knob slid into my wetness, past the entrance of my pussy. I was so wet and ready for it that my pussy just opened to his first slow thrust, and within seconds I felt his balls brush against the back of my thighs. Embedded deep inside me, he withdrew and slowly, slowly fed it back into me again and again. I was being fucked - at last, and it was glorious. He stroked in and out in a steady rhythm, each stroke bringing me closer to another orgasm.

I remember resting my weight on my elbows, and realising my hands were free to play with my nipples, and all the time I could hear him tell me I was beautiful, sexy, horny, and more. The sound of his voice and what he was saying encouraged me to give even more, and I came very quickly, but he didn't stop, just kept fucking me relentlessly and very soon I came again. I thought I was dying - I'd never felt so good, so wicked, and so excited. It was a sensational introduction to the joy of "proper" sex.

CC: What do you think of "Uncle Dick" now that you're older? Do you think he took advantage, or do you resent what he did?

Emily: No, no. There was no coercion. I could have walked away at any time, but I didn't. I was ripe and waiting for it, and he was there and simply took it. He was a marvellous teacher, and from what I've heard from various friends, I was a lucky girl to have such a great first experience.

CC: Did you see him again, or did it end there?

Emily: Of course, I saw him again; he's a family friend after all. I've known him all my life, and always liked him. Why would I stop seeing him when he was giving me the best sex, and the most exquisite feelings I'd ever had? He made love to me two or three times that first day. By the time Mum and Dad came home from town their "little girl" was well and truly "fucked" and I was a very happy young woman indeed.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night and feeling like a real woman at last. The next morning, I got up bright and early. It was a Sunday, and we always had to go to church twice on Sundays. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast and mum was going to take up an early morning cup of tea for Dick, so I volunteered to take it up for her. He was still in bed when I went into his room and put my hand under the covers to find his cock. Not to be denied this time, I sucked his cock until he exploded into my mouth. I felt so powerful, a real woman at last, and I went to church with my sex juices soaking my pussy and inner thighs in a never ending stream that morning.

The sheer wickedness of doing that just before going to church, all demure and innocent, sustained me through the terminal boredom of the sermon. I don't think I've enjoyed church quite so much before, but not only that, I had decided not to wear any panties either. The thought of sitting there, having just sucked my first hard prick, swallowed down all Uncle Dick's come, and with a bare arse leaking thick, slippery juice from my sex was quite satisfying. After that I only ever wore panties to church if I had my periods. I went further than that sometimes, if you want to hear about it?

CC: Don't stop now - you have my full attention.

Emily: I would often wear what I called my favourite dress, which gave me the excuse to wear it in church. It had buttons up the front, from about knee level to the neckline - what we women call a button-through dress. I'd sit with my bible, open on my lap. My left hand would be holding the book and my right hand looked as if it was supporting the book from underneath. In reality, I'd slip a finger or two through the gap between the buttons and touch myself. No rubbing, or obvious movement, just applying pressure, on and off, to my clitoris. It kept me hot and wet all through those interminable sermons.

CC: You're a dirty girl Emily. (she laughs) When did the thing with Uncle Dick come to an end?

Emily: It hasn't ended! I still see him occasionally, maybe three or four times a year, and he can still get me very hot and bothered - but then, that's not difficult. I'm not sorry to say that I become aroused very easily. Just telling you this story has made me soaking wet, I'm leaking like a sieve and very, very horny, so I'm off home to do something about it, unless of course you are willing to help a woman in distress. (laughs)

CC: That's a very, very interesting offer Emily - in the meantime, thank you so much for your story. I'm sure our readers will love it.

* * *