Girl Talk Ch. 06

Story Info
Woman watches her best friend and husband fucking.
2.2k words
4.51
8.8k
9
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 6: Alison

Copyright: The Confession Club 4/12/09

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: The story Alison gave me is a little more unusual, because it portrays a woman as a voyeur. It's generally accepted that men are more receptive to visual stimulation, but Alison proves that women can find this exciting too. A twenty-eight-year-old brunette, with a lovely slim figure, she also has an exhibitionist side to her nature.

CC: Alison, as you know, I'm collecting stories from as many of my models and private clients as I can. You've got a great story to share with us, don't you?

Alison: You mean, 'What I did on my holidays?' (laughs)

CC: Exactly - that's the one.

Alison: OK, but I think we need a little background to make sense of it, don't you?

CC: Just start from wherever you think is relevant.

Alison: Ok. This story is about my best friend Kerry and myself, so let's go back a few years. I met Kerry on my first day at school. We became best friends and were virtually inseparable all through our school years. We did everything together, and usually slept-over at each other's houses just about every weekend.

When we finally started going out with boys, we would tell each other everything, and I mean everything. We even had a rating system, which gave us a lot of laughs. When Kerry met her husband, I knew it was something special, because after the first two or three dates she was reluctant to talk about him. A year or so later, I was bridesmaid at her wedding - I was so happy for her. He was a really good man, and she was madly in love with him.

We still saw each other a lot, because he worked in the oil industry, and was often away from home for two or three weeks at a time. One night I went to see her, and she told me he had been promoted, and was being re-located to the main office in Houston, Texas. They'd be there for a minimum of two years. We hugged each other and cried, I was devastated at the news, and I eventually went home feeling miserable.

About two months after they moved, she called and invited me over for a few weeks. I had some holiday time due, and within a month I was flying into the USA. Kerry met me at the airport and drove me to her beautiful home, which really was fabulous - swimming pool, the lot. Her husband wasn't home, as he had been called away that morning, but we had plenty to catch up on, and didn't miss him at all. We had dinner beside the pool and drank white wine until it began to get dark. Kerry insisted I get to bed and catch up on my sleep to avoid jet-lag.

I woke early next morning with the sun streaming through my bedroom window, and Kerry standing beside the bed with a huge glass of fresh orange juice. She got in beside me as I drank it, like a million times before, and told me some of the sights, and tourist places she intended to show me later. It was just like old times, very 'girly' and innocent, although it hadn't always been like that. I knew every erogenous bit of skin on her body and she mine. Either one of us could turn the other to a moaning piece of 'jelly' with just a few touches. When Kerry touched me a few moments later, I threw back the bedcovers and pulled my nightdress off, so she could do what she wanted. As I opened my legs wide, I reminded her in a mock warning voice that she was a married woman. She just laughed and buried her face in my pussy.

The next few days were a frantic round of visiting tourist sights, eating, drinking, shopping and making love. It was very nice having her all to myself for a few days; it was just what we needed, but we knew it couldn't last, and sure enough, she got a call saying he would be home that evening. As we sat by the pool that afternoon, Kerry was very excited at the prospect of seeing him again. I suggested that I should make myself scarce after dinner and give them some privacy. She laughed and said they'd never make it as far as dinner, and he'd be 'on' her long before that. We both laughed at that, but I could see she was excited.

After a few moments she asked if I still had the same sexual fantasies as before, or had I worked my way through them all yet? She laughed when I said the funny thing about realising fantasies was that as soon as you'd worked through one, another one took its place. I could tell that she had something in mind, but just gave her plenty of time to get to the point. Eventually, she asked me if I'd fulfilled the 'big' one yet, and I admitted that I hadn't. My big fantasy was to secretly watch another couple making love. Quite tame really, considering some of the things Kerry and I had gotten up to over the years, but the thought of seeing a couple screw each other mercilessly while I secretly watched, just got me wet and horny like nothing else could possibly do.

I could hardly believe it when she told me she'd been having almost the same fantasy and had been thinking about it for weeks before I arrived. When I asked her what she meant by 'almost' the same fantasy, she said she wanted to be the one being watched. We got so horny talking about it that we ended up naked on her bed, and although we both had a couple of orgasms, it just seemed to make us hornier still. We showered together, making sure all our erogenous zones were well soaped, which led to more orgasms still, then got dressed in our prettiest lingerie, and made our plans.

Like all the best plans it was simple. Kerry has a large walk-in closet in her bedroom, (very American) almost like a small room in itself. Just before he came home, I would conceal myself in the closet with the sliding doors a couple of inches apart. From there, I would be able to see everything, but in the darkness of the closet I would be invisible. We placed a chair inside the closet for me to sit on, and we were ready. As it turned out, we didn't have long to wait. We heard a car in the driveway and we both ran for the bedroom where I got into the closet, and Kerry checked to make sure I couldn't be seen. She disappeared, and I could hear their voices, then silence for a few moments. My heartbeat was racing with excitement, and I could feel the wetness gather between my pussy lips, then dribble out.

Suddenly they were there in the room, and I could see them feverishly kissing, touching, and pulling at each other's clothes. Within seconds they were both naked and Kerry was moaning with pleasure as he kissed her nipples and fingered her pussy at the same time. She broke away, and sitting down on the edge of the bed, stroked his cock with her right hand, whilst cupping his balls with her left. She leaned forward and took his hard prick in her mouth, and I thought it was impossible to get all of that thing in her mouth, but she managed just fine, looking so sexy and fuckable. I wanted her so badly at that moment.

Twisting her head slightly as she licked along its length, she looked directly at me in the closet, and winked as if to say, 'enjoy the show darling.' His hips began to move back and forth, and his prick, shiny with her saliva, slid in and out as he fucked her mouth. It was Kerry who broke contact and lay back on the bed, opening her legs wide for him. She said something I didn't quite catch, but he got down between her legs and started licking and sucking her. Soon my lovely Kerry was grinding herself against his face and having a very loud and long orgasm

By this time my hands were inside my panties, two fingers of one hand buried to the knuckles in my hole and the middle finger of the other rubbing my clitoris. They were kissing and fondling again, but Kerry soon got up on her knees and begged him to fuck her 'doggy style.' He positioned himself behind her, and Kerry reached through between her legs with one hand and guided his cock into her open lips. It sank into her with a wet slurping sound, and she whimpered with delight. At every thrust she got louder, and her big tits wobbled in time with the movements. I longed to kiss her lips and nipples. She became quite frantic, and urged him to fuck her, 'harder and faster' which he did, and again she rewarded his efforts with a loud and furious orgasm. As she finished, she fell forward on the bed, leaving him standing there, his cock, big with excitement, and shining with her juices.

She turned to kiss him again, telling him how much she loved him and his cock, but now it was his turn. She made him lie down on the bed with his feet towards the closet, then climbed on top, straddling his body. She again guided his cock into her pussy, and it sank into her depths, then slowly out again as she moved sensuously to give him as much pleasure as possible. It was a beautiful sight, her gorgeous arse, and the tight pink cunt below with her lips stretched wide by his stiffness. She pumped up and down, occasionally stopping to keep him on the edge, then started again with the same unhurried rhythm.

I knew from our past 'indiscretions' that her pussy lubricated itself generously, but with each stroke her juices smeared and ran down his cock onto his balls. I longed to suck it up. Then she did something that was purely for my benefit. She turned around, still on top of him, but facing me this time, and continued her slow pumping motion. She looked at me in the closet and mouthed, 'I love you' holding up her big tits and squeezing her nipples. I almost came at that point but managed to regain control.

It wasn't easy, especially when she put a hand down and started to rub her clitoris, all the time looking at me. I could see as well as hear that she was fast approaching climax again, but my darling Kerry had one last trick up her sleeve for me. She let his cock slip out of her, and quickly moved back down his body so that her pussy was right over his face, and his cock was in front of her mouth. They sucked each other in a gloriously sensual 'sixty-nine.' I could see her licking and sucking his cock, while her hand pumped him expertly, and I knew he couldn't hold out against that for long. She let me see his first big squirt, then greedily smothered his knob with her mouth, stroking and sucking for his maximum pleasure. All this time she was moaning with her own pleasure as another orgasm wracked her body.

When he went to the bathroom, I managed to get out, and back to my own room, where I rubbed myself, bringing on a shattering orgasm within about thirty seconds. We couldn't do anything about it then, but next day when he went to work, we lay in bed for hours talking about it.

CC: Just talking?

Alison: Well... not just talking about it. We made love umpteen times that day; we were so excited. Just couldn't get enough sex to calm us down.

CC: Did anything else happen on the holiday?

Alison: No! Why are you asking?

CC: Because I've gotten to know you, and I just wonder if you took it a step further?

Alison: Honestly - you have a right dirty mind - what do you mean by a step further?

CC: Well, you said that you and Kerry shared everything. I just wondered...

Alison: What? That Kerry and I had a threesome with her husband? Never!

CC: You lying little tart - I can see it in your face - you did.

Alison: No, no, not me. (laughing)

CC: C'mon. Tell the truth - I know you did.

Alison: Mmm... maybe, but not today - soon, I promise.

CC: I knew it! Thanks for your story Alison - it was great, very interesting.

* * *