Girl Talk Ch. 21

Story Info
The last Girl Talk story. Kim's large labia!!
3.5k words
4.58
3.4k
3
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 21: Kim

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Kim came to me as a private client, a beautiful, elegant woman in her early forties. When she called initially to ask about my private and confidential photo service, I knew right from the first few words she uttered, that I was dealing with an intelligent, and cultured woman. I gave her all the details she required, explaining that it was her photo session, so it was up to her to decide exactly what she wanted.

When she asked me to explain, I told her that if she were a model, I would expect her to do at least topless or nude, but since she was paying me to do a shoot for her, then it was her choice. She could be photographed in lingerie only, or she could opt for lingerie and topless, or go for the nude option as well.

Although she didn't seem at all shocked by what I said, she came down emphatically on the side of, "tasteful lingerie," shots only. After asking a few more questions, she seemed satisfied with the answers, and made an appointment for just a few days later, explaining that she wanted the photos urgently as a birthday gift for her husband.

When she walked in on the day of her appointment, I have to admit, my heart skipped a beat. I wasn't expecting such a lovely looking woman. She wasn't tall, about 5' 4", a slim brunette, extremely elegant and well groomed, with short, immaculate hair. She smiled a dazzling smile, which made her whole face light up, and as I was soon to discover, she smiled and laughed readily and often.

We slowly sorted through the lingerie she had taken with her, deciding what she should wear to be photographed in. I always advise that a model or private client take more than they think they will need so we can decide together and have the luxury of choice. I've seen models arrive here, badly prepared, with very little options. On one memorable occasion a model arrived at my studio, and when I asked her what clothes and lingerie she had brought, she said, 'I'm wearing it.'

However, with Kim, we were spoiled for choice. She had obviously gone out on a spending spree, most of the lingerie was new, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that most of it was very, very skimpy. Two of the outfits had peephole bras, where the nipples would poke through the fabric, and crotchless panties to match. When I teased her about that and asked what had happened to the idea of the, "tasteful lingerie," shoot, she just laughed.

"Well, I knew one of them had crotchless panties, but that little pink set there, I thought they were just normal bra and panties until I got them home and tried them on," she explained.

"Yeah! But c'mon Kim, you told me you were going for what you called, 'something tasteful,' and you arrive here with open crotch panties. What's going on?" I teased her mercilessly, and she even had the good grace to blush a little.

"I know, I know, but I got to thinking about what you said, about my options, and I thought I may as well just go for it. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea, so here I am with very revealing lingerie, and I'd like to do some topless and nude stuff as well, if that's OK?" she said.

"OK? Well, I don't know about that - do I really have to look at you naked for half the day?" I teased again, but she knew I was joking again and just laughed.

"Kim - not only is it OK," I explained, "but I regard it as an enormous privilege when one of my private client trusts me enough to be photographed topless, or nude. I realise it can be quite nerve-wracking undressing in front of a complete stranger, so we'll just take our time, work up to it slowly and let you get used to the idea.

Now, if you'll just put on the first outfit we've chosen, you can give me a shout when you're ready." I left her to check her make-up, hair, etc, and slip into her lingerie and stockings. I always like to give models or clients that wee bit of privacy to get ready. It's just common courtesy as far as I'm concerned; after all, it's a photo session, not a strip show.

When she called me back, I went into the room and looked at her with open admiration. She smiled that smile again, and I told her she looked stunning, which made her smile all the more. It was the truth - she was what I would call in my understated way, "A bit special."

Confession Club: So far, I've been narrating the beginning of this story to set the scene for Kim's photo session, but now I'll pass the reins over to Kim, and let her tell her side of the story, so tell us how you felt the, Kim, we'd all love to hear.

Kim: I was very nervous at the start of the session, but I could tell by our talk before we started that you were patient and understanding, and that helped put me at ease. You said that being nervous, and being excited had the same symptoms, tightness in the chest, butterflies in the stomach, and breathlessness. You suggested that I pretend I was excited, rather than nervous, but I quickly realised that I really was excited.

I needn't have worried about the nerves, because within about five minutes of starting I had completely forgotten them. I was concentrating so hard on what you were saying, the directions for posing you were giving me, turn this way, turn that way, chin a little higher, nice warm smile! You bombarded me with an endless stream of directions and praise, which helped me to forget my nerves, and build my confidence. It may sound terribly vain to some people, but it felt so good being the centre of attention, and I was loving it.

CC: It didn't need much effort on my part Kim. You were a natural, and it's always easier to get great photos if you have a good enthusiastic model.

Kim: Well... maybe, but I still think you knew just how to get the best out of me. Anyway, with the nerves disappearing, the excitement was more obvious to me, and it felt good. I felt good!

After doing a series of poses, standing beside the bed, kneeling on the bed, lying down on the bed, and exploring a full range of poses with each one, somehow, despite the skimpy nature of my lingerie, I felt overdressed. I'd been thinking about this for a few days, and now I couldn't wait to get my clothes off. When I phoned you that first day, and you said I had the option of posing topless and nude, I sort of dismissed it out of hand when we were talking, but later I thought about it, and believe me, I thought about it a lot.

I couldn't get it out of my mind. Then I realised I wasn't just thinking about it, I was fantasising about it, and getting quite turned on by the whole idea. That's when I decided I would push myself to be a bit bolder and see if I had the nerve to take my bra and panties off at some point during the session.

When I went shopping for new lingerie, I kept that very much in mind, and that's why I bought the skimpiest, but classiest lingerie I could find, including the two sets with the open-crotch panties. Well... maybe they weren't classy, but they were just right for what I wanted to do. Why not just take the panties off you probably thought at the start, but I had my own reasons, which seem rather silly now in light of events, but it was my little hang-up at the time. Luckily, I met you and you've cured me of that.

CC: Oh, believe me Kim; I was delighted to show you the error of your thinking. (Both of us are grinning broadly.)

Kim: I can't believe I spent so many years worrying about something so silly, but let's get on with the story, shall we?

CC: Seems like a good idea to me - carry on Kim.

Kim: Fine, well before I got sidetracked about explaining my reasons for buying the skimpy lingerie, I was saying how I much I wanted to, "reveal all," so to speak. I was wondering just when and how we were going to get round to it, but I didn't have to wait long. I was wearing a negligee, rather than just bra and panties, so when you asked me to let the straps slide of my shoulders, I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be topless.

By now I was looking forward to it, but you made me do a variety of poses to make the most of the fact that my top was sliding lower with each change of pose. Finally, one nipple just edged into view, and that was such a thrill, then the other, and now I had both boobies out and exposed to you and the camera. My stomach was fluttering with excitement, my nipples, erect and swollen. I knew they could be bigger, but you took care of that by suggesting I pinch them gently to make them bigger still.

So, I played with them sensually, closing my eyes all the better to enjoy the sensation, while you photographed me doing it, until they fairly ached with pleasure, making me very decidedly horny. We did a number of poses with me showing off my titties before you suggested I should change into something else. We chose the little pink set, with the peephole bra, and the open-crotch panties, and I was thinking, despite my initial reservations, that I was going to enjoy this.

When you came back into the room after I'd changed, you expressed your approval of my lingerie choice, and again I was so pleased when you said I looked great. There was nothing subtle about the bra, my nipples poked blatantly through the slits in the cups. With the panties, very little was on show, and as you looked at them, my stomach lurched with excitement again. You remarked that it was refreshing to see a woman with some natural hair. Most women, you explained, either trimmed it so short it was hardly worth keeping or shaved completely.

I was trimmed, and shaved at the sides, but liked to keep a full, natural growth just above my pussy lips. A bit strange perhaps, but also part of my wee hang-up. However, I wanted to show off my growth rather than my pussy lips and had pulled as much of my "bush," through the gap in the panties as I could. I felt so daring, and quite sexy, showing off, but not quite going the whole way.

Having already said I would be doing some nude shots I don't think you were prepared for my reticence in showing myself. We started taking pictures again, and in a couple of the poses, which I realise now was designed to show off the open nature of the panties, I was a bit reluctant to keep my knees apart. I was annoyed with myself too, because I really wanted to do it, but I couldn't quite overcome my embarrassment.

I finally forced myself to open my legs a little, but felt as if I was, exposing more than just my sex. I felt ashamed, embarrassed, and very, very vulnerable, but at the same time excited, and quickly closed my legs again. As I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling very foolish, you put down the camera and sat opposite me, but not too close.

"Kim, if you don't want to do this, then please don't feel you have to," you said to me, but, grateful as I was for your concern, I really did want to do it.

"No, no, I really want to do it! Oh, I don't know how to explain. I suppose I'm just being stupid," I said, but you said I wasn't stupid, and the best thing to do was just say what was on my mind. Somehow, I heard myself telling you all my fears. I explained, slowly at first that ever since I was a young teenager, and became aware of such things, that I'd had an inferiority complex about my labia.

My lips were very large, and unlike other women, I wasn't neat and tidy, "down there." I hated the way it looked, and felt it was gross, almost a deformity, and something I was so ashamed about as it protruded through my pubic hair. You were very understanding and listened to me intently as it all poured out. Finally, when I'd told you everything, it was your turn to speak.

"Right Kim, as a photographer, I've seen a lot of women, and I can tell you now you're perfectly normal. There's no such thing as being malformed. They come in all shapes and sizes, and although I haven't seen yours completely, I'm betting yours is one hundred per cent normal too."

"Really?" I asked, feeling better as you spoke.

"Yes, really! In fact, if I could choose a model with a large protruding labia like the ones you tell me you have, or one with a neat, almost invisible slit, I would choose one like yours every time. What you have is exactly what I'm looking for. I could show you hundreds of pussy shots, and you would see they are all different, so you have nothing, I repeat, nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about."

I felt so relieved, but I still had lingering doubts. However, you didn't give me time to dwell on my phobia, and took charge, forcing me to face my fears.

"Right Kim, the best thing to do is just go for it, so let's just get those panties off completely, because that's what you want to do anyway, isn't it? I nodded, but said nothing, and compliantly stood up, slipping my panties down my thighs and off. I stood there, wearing just a bra, nipples poking through, and a pair of black, lace-top stockings. I was trembling with nerves and excitement, confused to say the least, still embarrassed, but glad that you'd taken charge. My legs were clasped together, but you weren't having any of that nonsense.

"On the bed Kim, and get those lovely legs apart," you ordered, and I just did what I was told. A moment of hesitation, lying on my back on the bed, my heart thumping, and then, trusting you, I forced myself to open my legs, a little bit at first, but then as wide as I could manage. I still wasn't a hundred per cent sure, but also excited at being so exhibitionist and wanton. You looked very pointedly at my pussy, making an obvious show of looking, at me, studying me intimately, smiling, and making me feel so horny.

"Kim, you're absolutely beautiful. Just wonderful, not ugly at all," you said. I felt so relieved, and happy listening to your voice. "Your pussy is something to be proud of, not ashamed you silly bitch. You should be showing it to everyone you meet, not hiding it." I was delirious with relief to know that I was "normal," and growing hornier by the second. You asked me to pull my lips apart, and again I compliantly did as you asked. You took a closer look between my legs, and then looked up at me. I was watching you looking at me, so excited, but so anxious about what you might say.

"Oh Kim, you're a very naughty girl. Your gorgeous pussy is very, very wet," you announced, although I already knew, I was after all, very excited. Knowing that I was openly dribbling made me even more aroused. I moaned helplessly with excitement, and you picked up the camera and started shooting again.

Now, absolutely liberated by your encouragement, I performed like a porn star for your camera, rubbing myself unashamedly, pushing my fingers deep inside, loving every minute. "So much for tasteful lingerie shots," ran through my mind at one point, but I didn't care, I was enjoying it all too much. Finally, I orgasmed, long and loud, letting the sensations and emotions of it all sweep over me again and again. That hadn't been part of my plan, but my god it felt so good.'

CC: Yes, I remember it very clearly. You were a proper little porn star there for a while, but unlike most porn stars you weren't faking it.

Kim: No, that was the real thing - no doubt about that. Now, I couldn't care less who sees my pussy, not that I go round showing it to everybody, despite you saying that I should. (Laughs)

CC: Well... it is a lovely example of its kind. I don't mind you not showing it to everybody, as long as you show it to me, so I can photograph it from time to time.

Kim: Since you were the one who convinced me I was wrong to think the way I did, I think I can let you have a wee peek now and then just to show my gratitude. In fact, it's something I look forward to, because I know you like it so much.

CC: I have to say Kim, I've never met a pussy I didn't like, but yours is a very special one.

Kim: (smiling) You're a cheeky bugger, but I like the way you say exactly what's on your mind.

CC: Well... since we're talking about your intimate bits, isn't it about time we did another photo session soon?

Kim: I'd like that, mmm... yes, I would, but I have to tell you that it's completely shaven at the moment. Would you prefer to wait and do the photos when I've grown back a little, "bush?"

CC: Completely shaven? I thought you liked to keep a bit of hair to disguise the size of your labia?

Kim: Not any more - thanks to you I've gone in the opposite direction. I'm so proud of my protruding labia now, and I want to show it off to best advantage, so I've taken to shaving to emphasise the lips rather than hide myself.

CC: Kim, that's wonderful. I'm proud to claim the credit for your change of attitude. It must be a wonderful sight now.

Kim: Do you want to see?

CC: Eh... never let it be said that I turned down the opportunity to see the pussy of a beautiful woman. Are you sure?

Kim: Am I sure? Hell yes, you've seen it before, although not in all its naked glory.

Standing up, Kim pulls her skirt waist high, and slips off her small white panties. Sitting down again, she spreads her legs and shows a silky-smooth pussy. The lips, big and fleshy, slightly darker than the surrounding skin are slightly parted and moist.

As I look, Kim squirms a bit in her chair, and closes her eyes. A small dribble of wetness oozes from the bottom of her open lips. I can see her open thighs trembling a little.

CC: My, my Kim, you're such a dirty girl. You're obviously very turned on.

Kim: I know, I know, but I just can't help myself these days, and telling you the story has got me in a bit of a state I must admit.

CC: Well, it's a lovely state to be in, and your pussy looks great shaven. Mind you, it looks great hairy as well, so either way suits me for photos.

Kim: Will you take some pictures of me now? I'd like some of it like this - I just shaved this morning, so there's no stubble to get in the way.

CC: Mmmm... I suppose I could force myself.

Kim: (giggling) don't be such a bastard - you know you love to photograph me.

CC: I do, I most certainly do. Just hold that pose and I'll get my camera. Before we start taking pictures, I'd like to thank you for the story, it was nice to hear what it's like from the other side of the camera.

Kim: Oh, that's fine, it was a nice way to spend an afternoon, and exciting too.

CC: I'm delighted to hear it and delighted to hear how your thinking has changed so much. Now, let's do those pictures...

This is the final story in the Girl Talk/Confession Club series. They were written many years ago, for a specific purpose at the time. I like to think I've grown a bit better as a writer over the years, but that's for you to judge.