Girl Visits Aunt Uncle and Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl visits naturist aunt, uncle and cousins.
4.4k words
4.57
32.6k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate needed to earn some money to help her through her first year at uni. She agreed to stay at her Aunty Ruth and Uncle Ben's holiday villa with them and the twins. She would do some cleaning and cook the meals while her uncle and aunt worked. The boys were 18 so did not need looking after. She had not seen the boys, Pat and Clint, since the Christmas before last, but she had always got on well with them.

She had forgotten there was family talk that her mum's sister's family were naturists only remembering when greeted by her Aunty who was topless. They went through the house to the garden where they sat down next to the pool. She was relieved when the three males arrived dressed in shorts and tee shirts. The boys had grown both in height and strength since she had last seen them. Her uncle was powerfully built with just a hint of becoming overweight. Her aunty obviously worked out and looked stunning and years younger than her late thirties.

The afternoon was spent around the pool agreeing arrangements and catching up on family news. Ruth had stripped her bikini bottoms off straight away. Kate's eyes had been drawn to her completely bald pussy and wondered how there was no hint of hair at all. Kate was nervous of the males stripping off but it wasn't until late afternoon that Ben stood up and slipped his shorts off. Kate thought that he must have a nearly erect penis because it was much larger than her boyfriends when his was fully erect. She fascinated by both its' girth and its' length. She had only seen one erect cock and she wanted to know just how big his got when excited.

Kate was far too self-conscience to even go topless even though she knew her boobs, while not large, were perfectly formed and very firm. She had not experienced much nudity. It frightened her when she got flashes of kneeling before her uncle and sucking his cock. In these flashes his cock was massive and she could barely stretch her mouth around the head. These flashes were fuelled by her constantly taking glimpses of her uncles fascinating cock.

"While you are with us you are very welcome to join us in our naturism. It is completely your choice you are not under any pressure either way. You are quite obviously very aware of both your uncle's and my bodies, that is okay."

"Oh I am sorry if I......., if I looked too much."

"No problem our bodies are the most natural things in the world we are not embarrassed by being looked at."

As if given permission, or maybe because they sensed her discomfort, the twins stood up and dropped their swimming shorts. Kate felt very aware she was being watched and made it very clear she was not going to look at her cousins and even more so at their penises. Her aunt saved her by asking if she would help her prepare the dinner. It took her away from a situation that felt uncomfortable and highly charged. When they got to the kitchen Ruth observed

"You looked quite agitated by the nudity, are you okay?"

"I am so sorry I did not mean to stare. I didn't know that women could make their pus......., could be as cleanly shaved as you are. My boyfriend keeps asking me to shave but when I tried it was not smooth like yours."

"Maybe us girls will get the chance to have some time together and I would be happy to help. I couldn't help notice your interest in your uncle's penis."

"As I said I am sorry if I stared. Is it always that big? Oh sorry I should not have asked that please ignore me."

"Stop apologizing. The answer to you question is no it is not always that big. When he gets excited it grows much bigger than that. I am so pleased that the boys have obviously inherited their build from their father."

Now Kate really felt her face go red. She had not looked but her aunt's comments suggested that she had shown as much interest in the boys as she had in their father. There was nothing Kate could say to deny her interest even though she had not looked. Sensing her discomfort Ruth kept the conversation strictly limited to matter relating to dinner.

Dinner was uneventful but the two females were together late into the evening. Ruth was keen to find out more about her niece. Initially Kate was nervous to open up to her mother's sister. Ruth made it clear with a promise that anything said between them would never get back to Kate's parents. With a glass of very good wine in her Kate did loosen up when asked about her boyfriend and their relationship.

"How often do you get to see your boyfriend? You are what 20 now I have forgotten what that is like. Are you having sex together?"

"Yes we have been having sex together for the last eight months or so. We are able to meet up about five times a week. Unfortunately we are not always able to have as much sex together as we would like."

"That must be really frustrating how often are you able to be alone?"

"Well most times we meet up we have some time to ourselves but not always as much time as we would like. Usually we are only able to make love once when we are together."

The older woman was fascinated by this answer and couldn't resist asking.

"How often do you make love if you have the chance to?"

"Well at least twice. Sometimes it is only once but it is so much more exciting if we are able to relax and take our time. Then it is beautiful."

"My god girl do you really make love sometimes three times in a day. I would not be able to walk if Ben fucked me three times in one day."

"Well looking at Uncle Ben I understand. I think I would not be able to walk after he fuc.... after he did me once. Oh sorry Aunty Ruth that is the wine talking please forgive me. That was out of order."

"Don't apologies you are right, you uncle is unique in my experience and it took me a long time to accommodate and more importantly appreciate his, shall we say, talents. It sounds like your boyfriend has talents also but maybe not quite the same talents."

"You seem surprised about how much sex I have with my boyfriend. Is it unusual to make love that much? I have never discussed it with anyone other than my boyfriend and he doesn't know any more than me."

"It sounds wonderful. Is it unusual, well from my personal experience and that of my friends, yes. Can I ask do you struggle to orgasm? I ask that because a friend who has never orgasmed seems to seek more and more sex in an attempt to achieve sexual satisfaction."

"Again I have never talked to any one about this but usually I cum at least once each time we make love. A few times I just seem to keep going as long as my boyfriend can last. If I don't see my boyfriend I have to you know look after myself. It is not the same but a couple of orgasms that way help me feel better."

"We are going to have to ensure you have time and space otherwise these few weeks are going to be very difficult for you."

"I am certainly going to miss my boyfriend as we have not been apart for more than a couple of days the last few months. I am a little worried about being around you all when you are naked. I know naturism is not about sex but seeing all of you today was very difficult."

"Don't feel guilty about your sexual feelings. I envy you your extraordinary drive, it really is a blessing. If you were not my sister's daughter I would love to see your express your sexuality myself."

Kate felt very comfortable masturbating herself to two fast and very satisfying orgasms before falling asleep. She slept soundly that night but was a bit disturbed when she woke to remember her dreams. They had left her aroused as well as disturbed. She spent the morning alone with the boys who were attentive and friendly. They visited the beach together and the boys introduced her to a few of their friends. She enjoyed being the center of attention. After returning for lunch they stayed beside the pool. This time when the boys stripped she saw that they were indeed well endowed.

It seemed a reasonably innocent enquiry as to why she was not even going topless let alone naked. She fobbed off the question not knowing how to answer. The twins being younger than her it made her feel even more self-conscious. Feeling almost guilty she sunbathed on her stomach with her bikini bra undone. She was so relaxed she dozed before being disturbed by the boys diving into the pool.

Again her sleep had been invaded by lurid images of huge phalluses but this time the face of her uncle was associated with these. She was not only aroused but her pussy was more than moist. She decided to turn on her back while the boys were in the water. The sun warmed her near naked body but her nipples looked and felt more like they would if she was cold. As the boys got out of the water she nearly lost her nerve but just managed to hold it and stay topless. The boys made it clear that they had noticed and appreciated her changed state. They pulled their chairs closer and asked her to play cards with them.

The more they played the more comfortable she became with her near nudity. She enjoyed the excited glances that the boys were giving her or more accurately giving her boobs. The glances began to actual arouse her and she was relieved that her bikini briefs were hiding her excited pussy.

"Your shoulders are burning Kate I will put some suntan cream on them."

"No you can't do that. I will do it myself."

"You cannot do your own back. Just relax we can do it for you."

The boys perched behind her on her lounger one on each side. Each used one hand to rub suntan cream into her back and a shoulder. It felt pleasant to her and it became more like a massage than an application of cream. She allowed herself to relax and asked them to cream the whole of her back. The boys grew in confidence and adding more cream covered the whole of her back down to the back of her bikini bottom.

"Thank you boys that felt lovely. I don't think my back will burn."

What happened next shocked Kate to the core. Without any obvious communication hands lubricated by cream found her rock-hard nipples from behind. Her mind yelled no stop, her body yelled oh fuck that feels wonderful.

She tried to fight her body but failed and with a huge sigh fell back into their arms.

They were not sure why but they knew that they were free to not only cream her boobs and her nipples but play with her large, hard and erect nipples. They did not miss the opportunity. Kate instinctively moved her hand towards her pussy that had now turned to fluid before regaining her senses. Her two cousins were sexually exciting her; she had to stop this right now.

She told them to stop but they heard nothing in her voice to suggest that she meant it. She was now beginning to panic as her fast moistening pussy was threatening to explode. She had never got as aroused by nipple stimulation alone. Her pussy was completely untouched but she was slowly progressing towards a possible orgasm. The boys sensed the change in her and now played much more aggressively with her nipples. They rolled them between fingers and thumbs, they squeezed them hard pulling away from her body. She had never seen her nipples so big and they got even bigger when first one then the other twin sucked her nipples with great force. She was amazed that she was now well on her way to a climax. She didn't want it, not in front of the boys but she realized that she could not prevent it; she could only decide on what terms she accepted it. It struck her much quicker than she thought but she retained her determination that the naïve boys would not know what she was experiencing.

The very act of trying to suppress all outward sign of her climax made the experience twice as powerful with her acutely aware of every spasm that racked her helpless body. It seemed to last much longer than usual but it might have just been the strange situation. When her body finally calmed she turned to the boys and with horror saw they were both sporting beautiful large erections.

Not knowing how to deal with this she quickly excused herself and walked into the house. Her aunt was just arriving and saw that her niece was looking very shaken. She asked if Kate was okay.

"I am not sure that this is working, maybe I should go home."

"What has happened, are you okay?"

Kate could not share that the boys had just brought her to a stunning orgasm but she was able to admit

"I think that it was my fault that the boys are now sitting out there with erections. I didn't mean to have that effect on them."

"You are worried that the boys have erections. That is nearly a constant state for them at their age. Of course when they are around a stunning girl like you they are going to be sexually aware. The fact that you can see their excitement at least faces the reality."

"You don't mind that they are sexually excited by me and that I am naked or near naked around them."

"I am delighted that they can experience nudity in this relaxed and informative atmosphere. It is all part of growing up with a healthy attitude towards our bodies. Now talking of which I promised to help you remove your pubic hair. We will have your pussy as smooth as a baby's bottom in no time. There's no time like the present let's get started."

Despite Kate protesting, as she didn't want her aunt to see how aroused she was, she was quickly on her back on a towel with her legs wide apart. Her Aunt could not suppress a huge grin as she saw the state of Kate's excited pussy and still erect clit.

"It looks like the boys were not the only ones aroused by yours or their near nudity. You really do look very aroused my dear."

Kate could not tell her Aunt what had happened but apologized for being so aroused. As so often having an orgasm had left her being very aroused and wanting more. She however did not want to be this aroused in front of her Aunt. Ruth started by trimming the hair, which was wet and matted. The touch of her fingers immediately ignited poor Kate who let out a wail of embarrassed frustrated arousal.

"It's okay just chill. I am going to hold you steady by putting a finger just inside you while I shave you."

"Do you really need to do that it is really embarrassing in the state I am in?"

"I don't want to risk cutting you. This way I can not only hold you still but stretch the area to shave it better."

Kate felt the finger go further in than she had expected. When the finger was bent upwards towards her stomach she was stunned by the sensations it caused. Ruth didn't move her finger in and out but gently stroked the inside of Kate's pussy with the pad of her finger. She knew that the shaving could not proceed until Kate sexually calmed down. Not knowing that the teenager had had an orgasm just minutes earlier she was certain that she could bring her climax on with ease.

"Please Aunty Ruth........ please don't."

"Please don't do what, stop or carry on. You seem to be badly in need of an orgasm to calm you down. I think the boy's erections have affected you rather more than you thought. Just lay back and let me help you."

Ruth was stunned by the power of the girl's sexual need. She was lifting her hips off the bed in an attempt to increase the stimulation from the single finger. It was the look of desperation on Kate's face that amazed her and she had to admit excited her. Was she jealous of her niece? For a reason she could not explain Ruth wanted to tease Kate and enjoy the desperation for longer. This she failed at miserably as with a wail that seemed more of pain than pleasure the girl thrashed about pushing her hips up as if welcoming an invisible lover. Ruth tried hard to keep her finger still within the pussy as it contracted strongly. In fact she ended up fucking the wet willing orifice, as the girl was demanding.

The orgasm was not only violent but also lasted for longer than Ruth had ever experienced. It was a gibbering heap that finally slumped on the bed apologizing profusely for something but not knowing what. It took at least a minute before she was able to say

"My second orgasm is always stronger than the first but that was something else. That is the second one without my clit being touched. The first........"

It was only then that Kate realized that she had not meant to tell her Aunt anything about the first one. Ruth saw the girl's horror and knew there was more to tell but decided that could wait until another time. Kate was relieved not to be questioned. The shaving went off without too much of a problem except by now Ruth could think of little else but for finding Ben or more specifically his hard prick. When she had finished shaving her niece Ruth applied a cream that she had imported from the US that she hoped would soothe the shaved area.

"The cream will irritate for a while but it leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom. Don't wash down there for at least a couple of hours."

As soon as Ruth had finished with Kate she went in search of Ben. Ben was delighted as he was thrown onto his back and mounted with no foreplay. She was racing towards orgasm immediately. Ben loved her urgency and was concerned that he might not even last until she came. He need not have worried as she exploded with the vision of the teenager having her orgasm flooding her mind.

The next morning Ruth and Ben again left Kate looking after the boys. It was a wet morning and the boys were in different parts of the house both sitting at computers. Kate spent some time preparing dinner for the evening and sorting out lunch. She remained dressed in just her nightshirt. It was a muggy day so Kate was not surprised when she went into Pat's bedroom to see him naked in front of the computer. He didn't react as she moved to look over his shoulder. She was more than surprised when she saw that he was sporting a huge erection, which he didn't stop, stroking as she approached.

"Oh I am so sorry I didn't realize,..... I didn't realize that you were uhhh."

"Playing with myself, masturbating, choking the chicken, there are so many sayings for it. I have been searching the Internet for a picture of a naked girl who looks like you. I am failing badly."

"Why would you do that? What would your parents have to say if they knew you were looking at photos like that on the Internet?"

"They don't seem to mind what we look at. Clint and I have challenged each other to find the best photo of a naked beautiful girl who looks like you. Sorry I did get a bit carried away when I found this one."

The photo was of a naked female, but was not pornographic. She was very attractive with a perfect figure.

"I am sorry she is nowhere near as stunning as you but she is very attractive. All the pornographic photos are of girls who do not look nice at all."

Without thinking about it Kate said

"She is much better looking than me and has a beautiful body."

It was only then that Kate realized that Pat had carried on stoking his hard cock as they talked. The head was turning purple and very shiny. Without thinking she could not resist bringing her hand down to cover his. It was in an attempt to stop him from exciting himself further. He did remove his hand but she found her hand simply replacing his. He looked up into her eyes with a pleading excitement that stunned her. From both his gaze and the feel of his cock she knew he was going to orgasm.

Her boyfriend always said that having his balls played with as he came added something special and as if on autopilot she cupped his large balls just as he lost all control. She had leaned forward to reach his balls but was still well over a foot from the swollen head as the first squirt erupted so hard it hit her full in the face. Even as she pulled away the second hit her nose. It was the most amazing ejaculation she had ever witnessed as her boyfriend dribbled with only light squirts.

She found herself remembering giving her boyfriend a hand job and was lost in an aroused daydream aware of little else other than the moisture, which was in danger of running down her leg. When she felt her naked pussy gripped by a hand she looked down at Pat only to find him slumped in a post orgasm haze. It was not his hand that was now exploring the wet mess that was her pussy.

12