Girl Visits Aunt Uncle and Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what you do for one twin you have to do for the other don't you?"

Her attention was now split. She was disturbed by what Clint had said but also very distracted by what he was doing between her legs. Almost subconsciously she said

"No it was all wrong. I cannot do anything like that again. You must stop take your hand away from my pus..."

"You don't sound convinced that you want me to remove my hand. As for helping me with my erection I think it would advisable unless you want our parents to see the video I took over the last couple of minutes."

If her attention had been split earlier now she was totally confused. There were negative thoughts in the background but the stimulation between her legs was what was dominating her mind. It didn't matter who was doing it to her or that he was threatening to expose her. Her knees buckled and she thought that she was going to orgasm but something just stopped the growing arousal. Clint took the hem of the nightshirt and pulled it easily over her head leaving her completely naked.

She offered no resistance as holding her from behind he led her to the bed. She lent forward with her hands on the edge of the bed and opened her legs as he eased them apart using one of his feet. It should not have come as any surprise as she felt a large stiff cock begin to explore between her legs. Now she knew she had to stop him.

"You can't you must stop you could get me pregnant."

His prick was being coated with the juices that were flooding from her pussy but he could not seem to find the right spot or the right angle to penetrate her.

"I've sorted it. My dad keeps condoms by his bed you won't get pregnant."

She found herself relieved by his answer even though it did not address the main issue of whether her young nephew should be trying to fuck her. Her body took over and without thinking she guided his rock-hard cock to its target. There was now no way she had the willpower to prevent the inevitable.

Clint was delighted at the lack of resistance. He took hold of her hips and within three thrusts was reaching depths that no prick had ever reached. Kate's boyfriend had always been considerate and gentle in his love making nearly always bringing her to orgasm before enjoying his. This was unlike anything Kate had experienced as with no finesse or subtleness Clint fucked her hard and fast. She knew he could not possibly last long. She did not care because within a dozen or so thrusts the pure animal sexuality brought her to an orgasm of such violent passion she was close to losing consciousness.

Clint was only seconds behind her as he exploded while buried deep inside her. The whole coupling had lasted less that a minute but had been an incredibly powerful experience for them both.

It was only now that Kate was hit by the full horror of what she had allowed to happen. She had just been fucked by a boy two years younger than her. She had been fucked by her nephew. She had loved being fucked by him. She had been so embarrassed at having a huge orgasm while being fucked.

For the last few minutes she had forgotten about Pat. Pat was looking at her with a look of surprise, expectation and sexual excitement. Clint's words of a few minutes ago regarding treating each twin the same screamed through the exhausted girl's head. Without Pat saying a word Kate quietly said

"No Pat I am much too tired to even think of you sticking that very hard cock of yours up me right at the moment."

Far from being gutted by this statement Pat picked up on the last four words. His face lit as he rolled her onto her back on the bed and cuddled her.

"You just take a little rest and I will just wait until you are refreshed."

Kate was pleasantly surprised at how quickly she felt refreshed. Chapter 2 will follow.

12