All Comments on 'Girlfriend Asks for Chastity'

by Alladinzane

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Complete and utter nonsense

With a boyfriend and girlfriend you're clearly in the WRONG category. What don't you understand about the words LOVING WIVES??? And to top that off, this is a FETISH story about chastity belts. It couldn't be any worse if you tried.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Wow, sorry you had to endure one of the nastiest of the anonymous crowd for your first comment. Your word skills are nearly perfect and I for one want to encourage you to keep the stories coming. But Mr. anon was right about one thing, this is the wrong category for this story. Loving Wives really implies the wife is loving (i.e. having sex with) someone other than the hubby. This really belongs in Romance, where it won't garner nearly as many readers, but practically none from Anon. If you do want the LW audience, then tell the same detailed story but make it be the minister's wife with a new parishener or something. Do keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHY does admin keep allowing stories to be posted in the WRONG category!!!!! There is NO WIFE!!! Shove this garbage in FETISH if you must post it anywhere!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

There is a wife in this? No! There is a lot of fetish in this? YES! So why is this in LW? 1*

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsalmost 3 years ago

Dayum.

Okay, that was...yeah, that was a wild read.

Fantastic pacing, and while I've never been a real fan of chastity stories, this one made me rethink it all.

Good work, my friend.

pfeelthypfeelthyalmost 3 years ago

Just:

WOW! That was very erotic.

I'm going to have to get my wife to read this one. Maybe take the day off work and tie her to the bed with the remote vibrator in her. It's been a while since I've edged her to begging, and I feel inspired.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

If you see it that way in the first paragraph, "unusual fetish" why don't you put it in fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is this in loving wives? Good question. Why is this category used as a dumping ground for all other categories. Why bother even having categories? One Star for this garbage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothing loving about the wife in this silly fetish story. Someone really screwed up placing this in LW.

AlladinzaneAlladinzanealmost 3 years agoAuthor

WOW! You guys are pretty uptight about the category selection! My bad on the poor selection, but let's not forget we do this for fun, OK?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Interesting subject. It certainly was different then the usual wife locks hubby in a cage crap.

Im guessing too many commenters either have no actual sex lives beyond their hands or they think missionary is the greatest thing since the sexual predator POTUS they have a man crush on.

I guess pantie wearing bitches need to bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story and very well written. Do a sequel please. Okay, yes, probably in the wrong category, but really good.

Zephyr33Zephyr33almost 3 years ago

Amazing, particular all of the dialogue from the woman. Ideas for the sequel:

-To earn her next orgasm, she has to give 10 to him and 10 to friends he invites over (which will include the receptionist)

-make progress on the previously mentioned issue of her accepting piss

-float the idea of transitioning from belts to a full-time piercing that locks

-get a cage in the room for her to spend time in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Screw the trolls and the picky bitches! Most of them are just wannabe cucks pissed because the girl got it and not them! Jealousy is a bitch. That was the hottest I’ve read in a while. Thanks

hardjehardjeover 2 years ago

More of this story would be amazing

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 2 years ago

Awesome story thank you

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

so good! We need a sequel, very long sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous