Girlfriend at the Gym Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend's experience at the gym plays out back at home.
1.5k words
14.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niki247
niki247
24 Followers

The sound of the front door opening, coupled with the chime of my work computer shutting down for the day, was enough to put a wide grin on my face. The repetitive routine of working from home was starting to wear me down, and I always looked forward to spending time with Niki, providing my tedious days with some fun and spontaneity.

"I'm in here honey!" I impatiently yelled from my makeshift office, located on the dining table. Niki came bounding through the door, still dressed in her gym clothes. There's something so attractive about her post-workout; her hair tied up in a messy bun, her cute crop hoodie, the slight shine of her abs caused by the beads of sweat.

"Hey, my hardworking baby," she came over to where I was sitting and straddled my laps, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You look like you could use a bit of a break."

"I was thinking the same thing, lets get some dinner going and then we can watch Netflix?"

The look plastered on Niki's face when I suggested this made me realise that maybe we weren't thinking the same thing. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her waist, while at the same time pulling her hoodie over her head, leaving nothing but her thin sports bra between my face and her boobs. All the while, looking me dead in the eyes while biting her lip with a slight grin.

"Well, what's gotten into you then?" I smiled, feeling my cock start to harden. I think Niki must've felt something too, because she started rocking her hips slightly. I was taken aback by her forwardness, but not complaining. Our sex life was as good as any, but more often than not, it was me who initiated it. I pulled her in, and placed a couple of kisses down her neck, knowing it was her weak spot. "Should we take this to the bedroom?" I whispered into her ear.

Grinding on my now hard cock, she let out a small moan. "Actually, I want you to wait here, I wanted to try something new today. Set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes, and then when its up, you can come to the bedroom. I don't want you to say anything when you get into the room, okay?" With that, she hopped off my laps and turned towards the door. She dropped her shorts to the floor, and slowly bent over to pick them up, revealing a dark wet patch on her otherwise baby pink underwear. She swayed out of the room, shaking her ass for good measure. I don't know if all the blood had rushed from my head to my dick, but my brain seemed to be stuck on one word, wow.

Here I was, sat at my dining table watching the seconds tick down on my phone, all the while, my cock straining to escape my jeans. The things this girl made me do. I still couldn't figure out what had gotten into her, whether she was rewarding me for something, but I wasn't complaining one bit. The minutes ticked by, all the while my cock remained hard, replaying the image of her wet panties outlining her swollen vaginal lips. Finally, my phone buzzed, but it wasn't the timer.

"Come to the bedroom. Make sure you're naked. Do exactly as I say..." The text read on my Home Screen.

--

I opened the door slowly, seeing the lights from the TV flickering in an otherwise pitch black room. I could make out the outline of Niki, laying on her back, with her legs spread wide. I took a couple of steps closer, and I saw the silhouette of her nipples, both of which stood erect, rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She was holding her large dildo, which must've been at least 8 inches, next to her pussy. She was moaning softly, but the moans were drowned out by the sound of porn playing on the TV. Was this her plan? To watch porn together? Slightly disappointed, I took a step closer to the bed but before I could climb in, Niki stopped me with her foot.

"I want you to sit over there." She nodded to the armchair in the corner of the room. "Put on the blindfold, and do as I say. And don't touch your dick, or I'll be mad."

I was completely perplexed- this was not the Niki I knew. Usually so submissive, I had never seen her act like this, and I certainly wasn't used to not being in control. I pulled the blindfold on and sat down, suddenly feeling very exposed and foolish. I was completely naked, sitting in the corner of the room and I couldn't see a thing. I placed my hands behind my head, waiting to feel Niki's touch, or feel her lips wrap around my cock. But it never came. With my vision gone, I certainly noticed my other senses heighten. Niki's soft moans coming from the bed, synchronised with the sound of the dildo slowly sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. The room filled with the all-to-familiar musky smell, which I now associated with sex. I heard the volume on the TV turn up and the sound of flesh slapping on flesh, presumably somebody getting fucked.

"Ughhhh, yesss. Fuck me with your big dick. Fuck me harder." The overzealous, and most likely fake moans of a female pornstar played from the TV. I couldn't quite understand what I was doing here, not even being able to watch or masturbate. If it's what Niki wanted, then I guess it's the least I could do for her.

"Mmmmm, he's so fucking good baby. He's fucking me so hard, he's so big." The pornstar continued moaning. Wait what? Did I hear that right? Who was she talking to? Different categories of porn crossed my mind, babysitter, stepmom, stepsister, lesbian; all categories that I knew Niki watched from time to time. But none of these matched what I was hearing.

"Come here and kiss me while he fucks me like a little slut." The girl on TV demanded.

The sounds of Niki's wet pussy were getting louder, the dildo thrusting in and out of her tight vagina. Her breathing was also getting faster, and I knew she was enjoying herself. I heard her gasp and whisper ever so softly, "mmm fuck..." Hearing her so turned on was making me even more horny and the urge to touch my own cock was difficult to resist. Thoughts and images flashed through my mind, making up for the lack of sight. I imagined Niki laying there, legs spread wide apart with that thick dildo buried in her. For a second, the thought of the toy being replaced by another man's thick member crossed my mind. Is this what she wanted? Is this why she was making me sit here? I was disgusted at the thought of it, and yet, I felt my cock twitch in the cold air.

"Yes, yes, yes fill me up with your big fucking cock. You're going to make me cum. Would you like that baby? Do you want me to cum on his big dick?" Niki was now moaning almost as loudly as the girl on TV, and I knew she was close to climaxing. My mind was confused, the sounds of the pornstar mixing with Niki's moans and once again, all I could imagine was her getting penetrated by someone else. The thought of her cumming on another man's cock.

Here I was, sat naked in the corner of the room, imagining my girlfriend with another man. The worst part? It turned me on. I reached for my aching cock, my desires overcoming Niki's wishes and I began to stroke it slowly. My hand running up and down my 6 inch penis, thoughts of Niki gagging and sucking another man's stiff manhood running through my mind. The sound of her moans, the smell of her moist pussy, made everything seem so much more realistic. I could hear her now, trembling in the sheets, her hand slapping against her pussy, presumably with the full dildo buried deep inside her. My grasp on my dick strengthened, and I was close to cumming, even though I had only just started stroking. By now, any shame I was feeling had evaporated, and I was savouring the thought of Niki being bent over by someone else. She let out a loud moan and I knew she was orgasming. Almost simultaneously, I felt my balls tighten and my cock erupt, cum flying onto my chest and drip down to my thigh. I wave of immense pleasure shot through my body, as I listened to my girlfriend quivering on the bed. The pleasure passed, and I began to have feelings of shame and confusion, with my erect penis still throbbing in my hand. I lifted the blindfold off, careful not to get my cum on it.

Niki was lying there, her hair wild and face glistening, a smile plastered on her face. "Well, someone looks like they enjoyed themselves." I felt my face flush, as I looked down at the mess I had made. I glanced up at the TV, just as a ripped black man unloaded his cum onto the petite white girl's face, as she sat in her husband's arms. I knew that Niki and I had some talking to do.

niki247
niki247
24 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Watching My Wife Husband watches wife getting laid by a much bigger cock.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
More Stories