Girlfriend Gets Gangbanged at Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I still didn't see her for a while, I started to worry so I got back up and searched. I walked through the main hallway and sure enough there was Jessica on her knees sucking two guy's dicks, as they stood over her. I walked closer and noticed it was the same two men who had bullied me outside the party. "Baby what are you doing" I shouted.

"Shut up bitch" said one of the guys

"Stay out of the way" The other one said. I watched as she sucked on their shafts, alternating between the two. I couldn't believe, the love of my life was giving these two jerks blowjobs. Not only that, but she was doing it here in the hallway, where anybody could walk by and see.

She had totally disregarded my earlier request, not to do anything else tonight, and had chosen two guys, that had been openly hostile towards me. I stood there humiliated and in a state of shock, as I watched the two assholes plug away at Jess's mouth.

"Damm!, look buddy, my dick is in your girlfriend's mouth" the guy on the left taunted me, with a smug smirk aimed in my direction.

"Hey girl, look at your boyfriend while you're sucking my dick" she turned her gaze at me meeting my eyes and looking up lovingly, with my bully's cock pumping in and out of her mouth. She let it pop out of her piehole, as she frowned at me.

"So your just going to sit there and watch, I thought so." She said spitefully "They're stronger than you, have bigger dicks than you, and are more manly than you will ever be"

She was holding a thick veiny cock in each hand as she looked at me. Her expression of anger fractured for a second as I saw her wink in my direction. As if trying to convey, that she was doing this for me, that it was our little secret, and this was the kind of cuckolding that I wanted.

"Baby, please don't" I pleaded pathetically.

Her brief moment of genuine communication with me vanished as the furious expression snapped back onto her face. She started getting angrier, voice escalating.

"The way these big strong men made you back down earlier like a bitch turns me on. Get on your knees!" she demanded snappishly.

"No way" I protested.

"Do what she says bitch" said the guy on the left "or else we will hurt you" one of them put their hand on my shoulder and steadily forced me to my knees. I was now face level with my girlfriend and their cocks.

"Now watch" my girlfriend ordered "Watch me suck the dicks of your betters" I watched on at a loss for words, as she worked their girthy cocks, applying her potent dick sucking skills, in an epic display of whorishness.

On my knees, now eye level with the action, I watched on, feeling small, as these two manly men, abused my girlfriend's throat in front of me.

The bully standing to her left, plowed into her slick mouth, grunting as he thrusted all the way down her gullet. The asshole held my girlfriend's head down on his shaft, making her gag on his dick, as he attempted to push even deeper into her voicebox. His hips pulsed in short static stabs, as he made her choke loudly.

Despite the betrayal I felt, and the ridicule I had received so far, my dick felt like it was going to burst. Watching, the love of my life alternate between cocks as if she were starring in a porno, had reignited my raging hard on.

As ashamed as I felt, just kneeling there and watching her be a whore for these two jerks, I couldn't rip my eyes away from the sight.

With a groan, one of them spurted cum onto my girlfriend's face. The first rope of ejaculate shot across her visage, landing in a long, four-inch line of slowly oozing semen, draped in a crescent arc across her cheek and nose.

The second blast of splooge, hit her on the forehead, briefly sticking there in a large glob, before wetly rolling down her face.

As the third jet was erupting, my girlfriend hungrily enveloped him in her mouth needing to taste his hot seed. She held him tenderly in her mouth as he finished. The asshole's large dick twitched between her lips in progressively weakening convulsions, before he withdrew.

She turned to smile at me with the fresh streaks of cum decorating her beautiful face.

Error! Filename not specified.

"You can go now baby, I'm going to finish them and find you later in the party" my girlfriend said. I got up and stumbled away humiliated. I heard sucking sounds as she continued to blow their cocks.

I was torn between trying to stop these two guys, from continuing to abuse my girlfriend's mouth, and desperately needing to jerk off. My dick was painfully hard as I rushed to the bathroom, to find some privacy.

Trying the handle, I found out it was locked and someone was already in there. I waited 5 minutes, for who ever was in there to finish, the whole time my frustration grew.

Eventually, standing there outside the bathroom like an idiot, my hardon and sexual excitement started to fade, as the reality of the situation settled on me.

They were replaced with anger and rage as I kept replaying in my head the scenes of the two guys, calling me names, treating me like shit, and threating to beat me up.

Pacing in front of the door anxiously, I came to a turning point. Enough is enough I thought to myself, I was going to go get my friends in the kitchen and kick those two's ass. I went around the party collecting four of my friends saying that these two guys were beefing on me, and I needed some back up.

I got Ben, John, Steve, and Ricky. We stormed back to the hallway. One of the assholes had left, but my girlfriend was still sucking the other guy on her knees. My friend group stopped shocked for a moment by the scene.

My girlfriend turned around and addressed the group of friends I had brought with me.

"Theres plenty more to go around boys, gather closer." Almost as one entity the guys I had brought to help me, quickly dropped their pants and crowded around my cock hungry girl.

Error! Filename not specified.

I dejectedly watched, as my girlfriend greedily sucked more cocks. I couldn't believe it my friends were all getting to use my girlfriend's mouth.

After calling on them for aide, instead of them actually helping me, my so-called buddies had dropped any pretense of caring, and had chosen a blowjob from my girl, over our friendship.

They closed in on her, shorts around their ankles. My friends limp hoses dangled around Jess's face as everybody ignored me.

My frustration grew before I decided, fuck it if you can't beat em, join em.

But I could barely get in, I wasn't part of the circle. I pulled down my pants, in the thought that I could get some of the same mouth loving, she was giving everybody else.

As I began to push my way into the crowd surrounding my girl. Steve stepped up and put a hand on my chest.

"Stop Greg!" he said "We are going to use her first, but you can be last in line" "Yea Greg" said Ben "I'm having your girlfriend before you, everyone here is."

I was shocked, here were my friends telling me that I had to wait for them to finish with my girlfriend.

Jessica, stopped sucking their cocks long enough to speak "You have me all the time baby, let your friends go first,"

With that sad statement, I sat by and watched as several of my friends used my girlfriend's mouth. After about the fourth one came, a line started forming. Wandering guys from the party joining in making the line longer.

Steve sauntered up.

Error! Filename not specified.

"Ok get in the back of the line" he said. I looked and saw I was tenth in line to use my girlfriend, That meant, literally nine other guys got to get blowjobs and to cum in my girlfriends mouth before me. She continued blowing them energetically. It took longer than I expected for me to get to the front of the queue, because whenever one of the guys wanted to come back for a second round, I was forced to forfeit my place in line for them.

It had to do with the pecking order, and I was at the bottom of it, as the guy whose girlfriend was a cheating, mass blowjob giving, cum slut. I was afforded very little respect among the other men.

My best friend John came back for seconds and bumped in front of me.

"Sorry bro" he said "I just really need your girlfriend to suck my dick." He turned to me and shook his dick at me it was a pale white flopping thing, completely limp, like a soft albino snake. His pale, white voluptuous penis skin, exhibited blue veins running through the ample length.

"See bro its all limp need to get it in your girlfriend's mouth ASAP. He said as he spun back around.

John stepped up to my girlfriend and I watched feeling like a loser, as she sucked him off. His limp white noodle sliding in and out of her cum filled mouth. she was really covered in baby batter now. She must have blown at least 16 guys at this point. After a couple minutes, John's dick went off like a sprinkler, whipping around and shooting cum all over her already sticky face.

I stepped up next, finally ready for my blowjob, I looked down at the love of my life, her face decorated with the nut of multiple men. My modest length was fully hard hovering above her creamy visage.

She looked up at me endearingly, opening her mouth to show me a collected pool of cum.

Error! Filename not specified.

Hi Baby, are you ready for your sloppy blowjob. She went to engulf my dick with her pretty cum splattered lips. Just before she blew me, the two guys who had bullied me interrupted

"Hey wait, before you suck your boyfriend's dick. We want to fill your mouth up with our cum. So when your boyfriend gets his dick sucked all he is going to feel is our cum sloshing around his dick" my bullies laughed, making me wait again, as both shot their loads in her wide open trap.

Ben, Ricky, John and Steve, pretty much all my good friend's, apparently thought this was a good idea. So they shoved me aside as they took the opportunity to jerk their cocks into my girlfriend's cum hungry gullet, one last time before I was allowed to participate.

All the while, they were saying things like "Your girlfriend is a slut, man" and "Your girlfriend is just our cumhole, a place that we can cum in whenever we want to" said Steve, "Isn't that right Jessica?" He requested she clarify.

"Yes" she choked through the large pool of semen collecting in her oral cavity." I'm just a cumhole for Greg's friends to use. I don't belong to Greg anymore I belong to his friends, for them to use my fuck holes as they see fit." She gargled out past the jizz.

She looked at me in the eyes. "I'm a cum hole, Greg aren't you proud of me. I'm a cumhole for your friends! Now that everyone's had me first, do you want your blowjob? Baby" I couldn't help but nod.

Error! Filename not specified.

She opened wide showing me the pool of sperm in her mouth. I slowly dipped my dick into the cumbath that was her mouth. I could feel the white jizz envelop my cock as I pushed it further in.

There is no way to describe to you the feeling of dipping my cock in my girlfriend's slick mouth, filled with the cum from other men. The combined nut butter of my bullies and my friends merged, their comingled semen entangling inside my girlfriends wet orifice.

Suffice it to say the feeling was inexplicable. She enveloped my cock with her cummy lips.

Then went bulged cheek. I could feel her swishing the cum around my cock, in her mouth. I could barely even feel her slick mouth, my cock was just suspended by cum. Like a sample in a jar. Within the airtight sealed contained of her piehole. She looked up at me lovingly, with my small dick sandwiched between her lips.

"Yea buddy you feel our cum in there?" one of the bullies asked mockingly, there was a crowd was watching the show, with more than a few guys snickering.

"Yea how about mine" said Ben "I gave her a pretty good load"

"Yes" I muttered.

"What was that, we couldn't hear you?" somebody in the crowd said"

"Yes ok" I said louder this time, "I admit it, I can feel your nut in her mouth" I squealed out embarrassedly.

My girlfriend wasn't sucking at all, just holding my cock in her mouth lovingly, as she looked up at me, streaks of cum adorning her face and hair.

The crowd slowly dispersed, as groups of guys walked away laughing. We continued to just stand there frozen with her mouth wrapped around my cock. I focused on the feelings. The warm sticky feelings as my dick floated around in her mouth. Hard to believe that my friend's combined cum was touching my cock right. Not just touching it though, engulfing it.

We stood like that for what felt like ten minutes. I was a bit perplexed, as Jess still wasn't making any motions with her head, or attempting to blow me at all.

"Babe, you going to finish me off here or what?" I finally asked.

I watched the corners of her eyes crinkle in silent laughter, unable to respond with my cock still plugging her hole.

After another second, I finally pulled my dick out of her mouth, it was extremely slimy and spongy. It looked kind of waterlogged, very pale like when you've been in a hottub for too long.

In one big gulp, my girlfriend swallowed the ample amounts jizz floating around in her gullet. I couldn't believe my dick had been in there.

"Sorry babe, my mouth is a little tired out after all those guys, maybe later when we get home" She finally answered my question.

I felt crestfallen, as I stood there my dick slowly deflating from lack of stimulation. This was definitely not what I had in mind, when I had told her about my fantasy of seeing her with another man.

"Really, Honey?" I entreated, sounding disappointed. "This isn't what I wanted, I confessed to her again."

This made her crank her head sharply in my direction, a discontented frown dominating her expression.

"No, this is exactly what you wanted!" She practically shouted at me. "You wanted to see other men use your girlfriend." She stated, matter of factly. "I did my research, and I read that cucks really want to be humiliated. You can deny it all you want, but I know you like it." She continued, still sounding pissed.

"You got hard watching me service those guys, didn't you?" She asked rhetorically still glaring at me. I was silent. My lack of response seemed to irk her even more.

"You may not be able to admit it now, but you will thank me for this later" She spat out at me "I will continue treating you like the cuck boyfriend you are, because I know that's what you really want."

It seemed as if she had already decided what was best for me.

"I hope you are ready for your cuck tasks, baby" she said, I felt a burst of anxiety mixed with a sense of impeding dread wondering why the hell she would use a term like that.

. "If you want me to help you with your... later tonight" She gestured at my crotch. "Hell, if you want to be with me at all, you will do exactly what I say."

"Now, I want you to go and thank, every single one of your friends for giving me their cum" she snapped at me.

I went back to the kitchen and saw Ben. I reluctantly trudged over to him, my girlfriend trailing behind expectantly. He looked at us.

"Well do it" she hissed.

"Thank you Ben, for fucking my girlfriends mouth" I said, inwardly cringing "and for giving her your cum" next I turned to John.

"Thank you John, for giving your load to my girlfriend." I turned to the crowd "Thank you everybody for letting my girlfriend suck your dicks."

In what must have been the most humiliating display of my life, I loudly thanked the guys milling around the room for using my girlfriend.

"Are you satisfied" I spat at Jessica. Red in the face I was practically fuming.

"Yes baby" that was so hot, do you feel like a cuckold now?" She asked as she looked at me lovingly. As I grimaced in disagreement, she held up a finger.

"Uh, uh, uh, Remember, this is what you wanted." She told me before spinning away to talk with others at the party.

I contemplated leaving but didn't want to leave without Jess, and every time I tried to get her attention or imply that I wanted to leave, she would just give me a slight smirk and ignore me as she continued to banter.

We stayed at the party and I kept my head down, ashamed that everybody knew that my girlfriend was the little cum slut that had starred in that little debacle earlier.

Jessica jaunted up to me with an extra pep in her step. "Hey Baby" she said "I'm going to different house party, Dave just texted me the address"

"Ok lets go" I replied, feeling a wave of relief. I was more than glad to go somewhere else. Somewhere, I wasn't known as that guy with the cheating girlfriend.

"Oh... No, sorry baby, you aren't invited. Dave only invited me." She told me cheerily.

I felt hurt, after all she had put me through tonight, she was just going to abandon me here. Left alone at party where she had blown over half the guys, I couldn't believe it. Feeling more than a bit resentful, I responded before I could really process the news.

"Fine" I snapped "Go have fun"

She left the party and I remained hanging out with my so called friends. The same ones that had just gotten their dicks sucked by my cheating girlfriend.

None of them would really look at me, or talk to me, feeling awkward about fucking my girlfriend's sweet mouth in front of me.

After about a half hour of failing to socialize, I decided to call her, "Oh, hey Honey" I heard her voice over the phone

"How's the party?" I asked "It's good, baby, I'm just talking with Daves friend, Johnny Monirez he said you would know him. I felt a sinking sensation in my stomach. I knew him all right... he was my worst enemy who had beat me up multiple times in high school and emotionally scarred me for life.

"Where are you?" I demanded. My anxiety was rising I just couldn't stand the thought of my sweet little girlfriend talking to my worst enemy. She gave me the address.

"You should leave now and come meet up with me" I said, a sense of panicked urgency bleeding into my voice.

"Aww baby, but I'm having so much fun!" she replied airily "This Johnny guy is so strong he picked me up and carried me around for like twenty minutes."

She giggled, obviously intoxicated. "I'm just going to keep having fun with Dave and his friends. I'll call you when I'm done here. Love you, bye baby" with that she hung up on me.

I was worried, anxiety roiled through my frame. She was talking to and probably flirting with my mortal enemy and she didn't even know it.

I tried calling her back, but her phone kept ringing then going to voicemail.

I paced the living room, my steps frenzied, horrific scenarios of her with that asshole running through my mind. I was torn between going or staying here. I definitely did not want a confrontation with my school bully, that was a fight I was sure to lose. I tried to convince myself that nothing would happen between them as I fidgeted nervously.

A loud ding came from my phone and my hand shot into my pocket pulling it out to see if she had messaged me.

Error! Filename not specified.

I looked down at my phone and saw a picture of my girlfriend on her knees sucking a thick meaty penis. My phone buzzed again the second message read.

"Hi Honey, I'm sucking Johnny Monirez's dick, He said he was a friend of yours. I'm being so naughty. Do you like my picture? He said it was ok, to send you a picture with his cock in my mouth"

I felt a sickening twinge in my stomach. My precious girlfriend was sucking off my worst enemy and she didn't even know it. He was probably getting off on the fact that he was continuing to humiliate me after all these years of bullying, by fucking my girlfriends wet piehole.

I quicky left the party determined to go fetch my girlfriend. I walked there at a quick gait. The address was only a few blocks away from my friend's party. The whole time I was twisted with anxiety and worry. Did he fuck her? I asked myself. That would be the ultimate treason if my girlfriend slept with my long time bully.