Girlfriend Gets Gangbanged at Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the house after about 10 minutes of walking. Loud music was blaring from inside and the front door was ajar, so I strode right in. I was immediately tackled to the ground and held there. I looked around and saw I had been ambushed by about ten scary looking jocks as well as another skinny little guy that I recognized as well as hated. He was the skinny dweeb that had fucked my ex-girlfriend when I was still dating her.

He had fucked her then came in her. I hadn't found out until later that she had cheated on me. So inevitably, I had slept with her later that night. I had fucked her with his cum still in her pussy. I remember thinking that her pussy was so incredibly wet that night. If only I had known.

One of the jocks grabbed me by the hair and made me look up at his eyes. "We are friends of Johnny, and you already know Ryan over there" he pointed towards the skinny guy that had fucked my ex girlfriend.

"You shouldn't have come to this house party, now we are going to teach you a lesson, we met your girlfriend earlier, and now your going to watch us all fuck her, that's the only way you will learn your lesson bitch"

With that they dragged me to the bathroom door and opened it and there was Johnny Monirez getting blown by my girlfriend. He looked over at me and sneered. The group of athletic guys forced me to my knees and bound me with duct tape, wrapping it around my wrist, arms, and ankles. I struggled against them but couldn't escape.

"Baby" I yelled "don't do this". She looked over at me. "You might not like him Greg but I think he's handsome, and his cock is so big!" she said excitedly. I watched as she stroked his white hard member. He was at least two inches bigger than me.

"Let's go to the bedroom buddy" said one of the native guys "Lets do it" confirmed Johnny We all went to the bedroom. I couldn't believe this, it was like a nightmare for me. I was about to watch my worst enemy and ten jocks fuck my girlfriend. Not to mention the guy who had slept with my ex, He was probably jumping with joy at the chance to grease up my girlfriend's cunny for the second time.

Jessica turned to me and said "Greg consider this a peace offering, I want the problems between you two resolved, none of these guys are going to bother you again after tonight. You're not allowed to be angry with Johnny Monirez for beating you up and neither can you hate him for all those times he bullied you in high school. Ok Baby, I want this animosity

between you two ended once and for all.

"No don't do this" I protested pathetically.

"I love you sweetie! Just because I am going to let your high school bully fuck me, doesn't mean I don't love you. This is what's best for you, even if you don't know it yet" She said looking at me with sympathetically.

I hung my head ashamedly, this was going to happen whether I liked it or not. I was in no position to bargain "Ok baby" I whimpered resignedly

"As part of the peace offering to show that you have no ill will, I want you to ask Johnny to fuck me" my girlfriend said. "No this is too much" I protested " ASK HIM!" she commanded me, a hard glint in her eyes.

I turned to Johnny who was smirking at me. "please fuck my girlfriend" I said to him, inwardly cringing.

"How does it make you feel knowing that I'm going to put my cock inside your girlfriend" he said taunting me "That's what you get for being such a looser"

I watched as he positioned himself over my naked girlfriend on the bed.

"Keep asking Greg" my girlfriend commanded. "Don't stop" I continued begging for Johnny to fuck my girlfriend.

"Please fuck my girlfriend Johnny, please fuck my girlfriend Johnny, Please put your cock inside my girlfriend"

Jessica gasped as his thick meat penetrated her wet hole I watched humiliated, as his cock slide into her. "Oh my god, Greg its soooo good" she moaned to me. I watched in dismay as my worst enemy's dick pistoned in and out of sight, my girlfriend bucking her hips to meet his thrusts.

She leaned back to look into my eyes. "Your enemy is fucking me Greg," she said. I stared deep into her eyes as she eagerly met every one of his thrusts with her pussy. "I'm sorry but you'll never be able to fuck me like he can" she told me "His penis is so big, I want to have his kid Greg. And I want you to raise it. I want him to cum in my pussy, I want everybody here to cum in my pussy. To give me their creamy dick sauce."

"Baby no" I protested in a humiliated high pitch whine "You're not on the pill please don't let them cum in you" I continued almost sobbing now.

"I'm going to become pregnant for peace, Greg, So you can make your peace with these guys" she said

"Make him watch my dick go in his girlfriend, make him get closer" ordered Johnny to his goon squad. The jocks holding me dragged me over and forced my head down onto my girlfriends stomach. So I was looking directly at Johnny's cock go in my girlfriend. His shiny wet dick must have been two inches in front of me, plunging in and out of my girlfriend's honeypot.

My head was sandwiched between her stomach and Johnny's. I could feel his abdomen ripple against my cheek with every powerful lunge into Jess's body. At this close range I could see every detail of his cock. it was chubby and white, but not small it looked like eight or nine inches long.

I tried to struggle but the native guys kept me forced there with my head between their stomachs. "Ugg I'm going to cum in your girlfriend's hot pussy" groaned Johnny.

"Oh yes, cum in me Johnny!" screamed my girlfriend in response.

I felt his abdomen tense above my face, then my bully let out a monstrous groan, as he started shuddering and convulsing.

Error! Filename not specified.

I watched as his cock twitched in front of my face, sending loads of his virile alpha sperm into Jessica's pussy.

After what felt like an eternity his climax finally came to an end. My worst enemy's slowly deflating prick slipped out of my girlfirend's wet cunt, followed by a trickling stream of baby batter.

He rolled off her and was quickly replaced by a brown cock dangling into my field of vision, the next cock wasn't hard yet.

I was still being restrained with my face lying flush against my girlfriends stomach. When my bully had moved off of her, I tried to rise but was forcefully held down by the two jocks behind me.

My futile struggles ceased as I watched as the nameless athlete positioned his cock in front of her vagina. Like I said, he wasn't even hard but that was no problem seeing as how her pussy was so lubed up with the cum of my worst enemy. I could literally see the frothy jizz on her pussy lips. The guy groaned as he wedged his slippery brown cock into my girlfriends cum filled fuck hole. His abdomen humped my head uncomfortably, as he fucked my girlfriend.

After a few minutes, he came in her as well, quietly withdrawing.

This time as I tried to rise, the jocks let me, I stumbled back falling on my ass, still bound with duct tape but glad that I was no longer forced to lay my head between my girlfriend and the guys fucking her.

Now sitting on my ass at the foot of the bed, I watched ashamed, as the muscular guys took turns with my girlfiend.

Two of the men climbed up onto the bed. They dangled their big dicks to either side of Jessica's face and I watched as she began to lavishly blow their hanging pythons.

Another jacked guy positioned himself between her legs and began fucking her ruthlessly. For the next ten minutes the men continued to take turns and cum in her. One flipped her over doggystyle and I caught a glimpse of her pussy.

Error! Filename not specified.

It was absolutely drenched in cum. Her vertical pussy slit was glaDave with the cum of many guys. Probably seven or eight loads had been dropped in that hungry pussy. All of a sudden, Johnny Monirez grabbed my head and dragged me towards her bent over ass.

He pushed my head forward till it was level with my girlfriends butt and the cock pounding into it from behind.

"Look at what a sloppy mess we made your girlfriends pussy"

Error! Filename not specified.

He taunted me. I dejectedly watched the cock go in and out of her super creamy pussy. Each thrust was accompanied by squelching noises as the cock pushed the other men's cum deeper into my girlfriend's wet cunt.

"Oh yea fuck me like a whore" screamed my girlfriend. "Show my boyfriend how real men fuck me!"

Jessica cranked her head to look back at me.

"From now on Greg" she said, staring intently with a wild-fire burning in her eyes "I'm going to fuck all of your friends, John, Steve, Ben, Jimmy, even my ex boyfriend Mike. Whenever we are with one of them, I will take them to the bathroom and blow their dick. You will have to wait outside until they finish. Got it?"

"No way" I protested.

"Hey! You heard the slut" One of the jocks said. "Agree with your girlfriend or were going to have a problem." He threated as he loomed over me.

"Ok, got it babe." I said meekly, cowed by the sheer number of guys surrounding me. I continued to watch some guy's cock plunge in and out of my girlfriends sloppy cum filled pussy.

As humiliated and ashamed as I felt, I still had a raging boner from seeing these men use the love of my life as a cumrag.

My hardon strained painfully against the confines of my jeans, as I kneeled at the foot of the bed. My face in line with the cock plowing into her from behind, So I got a front row seat as the next muscular jock erupted into her lovebox.

"Fuck yea I'm going to nut!" the asshole shouted as he banged deep into my girlfriend's unprotected womb. His large meatstick jumped in her pink taco, viens around the thick shaft pulsing as he unleashed his manly seed.

Their frantic humping slowed and then stilled, as the man quietly withdrew from her sloppy tunnel. I watched on, horny yet ashamed as the bulbous head of his member plopped out from between her stretched nether lips.

A splash of white cream gushed out of my girlfriend's love box, as her hole became unplugged. The oozing glob of baby batter ran down the inside of her left leg in a slow trickle, adding to the tapestry of translucent wet streaks coating the inside of her thighs.

Next up was Ryan, the asshole that had fucked my ex girlfriend. He had a skinny frame and physically seemed a little out of place, in the crowd of muscular jocks. Except for his assholish demeanor, in that regard he fit right in with the rest of them.

He looked down at me disdainfully,

"Hey there looser! I fucked your last girlfriend and here I am about to fuck your girlfriend again."

He laughed as he jammed his average size cock into Jess's waiting pussy.

I inwardly whimpered at the humiliation I felt, at his words. I watched resignedly as another guy I hated banged into my girlfriend's slippery slit.

Jess was moaning uncontrollably.

"Yes that's It Ryan, Fuck me like a real man! Show my boyfriend how it's done!" She shouted wildy.

Ryan chuckled evilly, as he increased the pace of his thrusting.

"Make sure you take notes, looser. This is how you fuck a woman." He taunted me.

He glanced down with an arrogant smirk, and I stared back up at him spitefully as he alleviated himself in Jess's wet hole.

Eventually he stiffened with a grunt, depositing another load into my girlfriend's sticky womb.

After he pulled out, the jocks flipped my girlfriend onto her back again, and started taking turns banging into her in missionary position.

Jess was loving it. Her eyes were glazed in passion, screaming in ecstasy every time another one of the jocks emptied themselves inside of her.

She would occasionally taunt me, saying things like.

"See honey that's what a real dick looks like"

"Don't you wish you could fuck me as well as they do?"

"Make sure you watch closely, Baby, this is how you please a women"

I listened to the wet slapping sounds and her moaning as the guys took turns in her slippery slit.

After over an hour of her getting gangbanged by the mob of muscular men, It seemed she had finally drained everybody. The crowd kept thinning as guys went back to the party, until it was finally only one other guy and her.

The last guy was jerking off over her face, and groaned loudly as he unloaded three thick streamers of sploodge across my girlfriend's visage. He shook out his deflating man meat, as he stood over her over her sending a few last droplets of cream splattering down.

After he finished, the last guy turned around to pick up his pants off the floor.

Jess was in the bed lying on her back, looking extremely satisfied but exhausted. I was still on my knees at the foot of the bed, bound in duct tape.

"Hey could you untie my boyfriend when you leave?" Jess asked the guy as he struggled to get back into his jeans.

The guy grunted a muffled yes, and once he was fully dressed, he came over and pulled off the duct tape wrapped around my ankles and wrists.

As he walked back into the party, I stood up feeling cramped and sore from kneeling on the floor for so long.

Jess was still staring at the ceiling a look of bliss on her cum splattered face.

Now that we were alone and I wasn't being cowed by a crowd of muscular jocks, my feelings of betrayal and frustration surged.

"How could you do this to me?" I shouted angrily, at my naked girlfriend spread eagle on the bed.

She raised her head to stare at me standing at the foot of the bed, her eyes narrowed.

"Just.. Shut.. The... FUCK UP!" She shouted back, glaring. "It's time you accept your place, you are nothing but a beta male, that gets turned on from seeing other men fuck his girlfriend"

"Are you going to lie to me and tell me that you are not hard right now?" She asked still glaring, as she gestured down to the tent in my pants.

"When I told you that I wanted to see you with another man, I didn't mean I wanted to be humiliated." I choked out frustratedly, as I tried to clarify.

"Yet, after being called a looser, and watching all those guys make fun of you while they fucked me... you are still hard." She said matter of factly.

Her tone softened, "I know you are having trouble accepting your new reality as a beta bitch, but the evidence is right there in your pants." She said as she looked at me eyebrows raised. "Do you want to fuck me?" She asked gently.

I paused in my anger, the pent-up sexual frustration, and my raging boner taking the lead over my emotional distress.

"Y..Y...Yes" I stuttered out, some of my anger fading at the immediate thought of relieving my painful erection.

"Take off your pants then." She commanded.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and stood before her at the end of the bed naked.

My girlfriend's gaze settled on my modest 4 1/2 inch pecker, as it stood at attention.

She looked at it without any real desire or passion, and maybe some slight reluctance, as if she was getting ready to do a list of menial household chores.

"Well come on then" She said, almost wearily, as she beckoned to me.

I climbed up on top of the bed and settled between her spread legs, making the mistake of looking down at her cum filled pussy.

She had several massive globs of nut butter, on her shaved vagina. Her pink hole was oozing a steady trickle of cream, and a gigantic puddle of jizz had collected on the sheets below her leaking honeypot.

My gaze quickly rose back to Jess's face. She was staring at me intently.

"Do you see what a mess all those real men, left in me?" She asked playfully.

I grimaced in response.

"Now none of that, beta bitch!" a hard edge entered her voice. "If you want to have sex with me you are going to admit that you liked watching those guys fuck me" She demanded.

Now positioned between her legs, so close to finding relief, I lacked the willpower to object.

"I.. I.. liked watching those guys fuck you" I stuttered out hesitantly, as my painful erection dictated my actions.

A beautiful grin erupted across her face. "See that wasn't so hard" She whispered encouragingly.

"Now tell me that you are a beta bitch" She ordered happily, still smiling up at me.

The small voice inside of me shouting no, was eclipsed by my raging hormones.

"I'm a beta bitch" I quickly responded, "Please, can I fuck you now?" I begged, my urgency bleeding into my tone.

"Yes, you've earned your turn" She finally conceded.

I gazed down again at her cumrag pussy, to guide my erect member into the messy slit. The head of my cock pushed past her warm wet lips, and a large gush of manjuice was pushed out around my cock as I pressed deeper.

I had never felt such a wet pussy before, the combined cum from over ten guys had slicked the inside of her uterus, and it felt like heaven.

My girlfriend definitely felt a lot less tight than she had before. Most of the jocks had substantially larger cocks than mine, and after the stretching her pussy had taken, there was a noticeable difference.

I held myself there, as deep inside of her as I could go, as our gazes locked. I stared into Jess's eyes, a few streaks of cum still decorated her face, as I subtly shifted inside of her well used womb.

"How does that feel baby?" she asked as we lay there conjoined at the hips. "Do you like the way my pussy feels after it's been gangbanged?"

"Ughh yes," I groaned involuntarily. My small, painfully erect penis was ultra sensitive to every tiny shift in movement.

Her wet, gushing, stretched-out tunnel, held my pecker in it's loving embrace, as the still oozing cum left over from the jocks, started to drip down onto my balls in a damp trickling sensation.

I started to thrust in and out of my girlfriend, in a mix of passion, anger, and frustration.

"Do you feel how they stretched out my hole, Baby?" Jess asked as she continued to hold my gaze. "I can barely feel your tiny cock anymore"

I felt another wave of humiliation roll through me, as I continued to bang into her cheating pussy.

"They were all so much bigger, better, and manly than you will ever be" She taunted me, smiling.

I couldn't stop juddering into her, my dick desperately needing release.

"From now on you will only get sloppy seconds!" She told me her grin growing even wider. "You are only allowed to fuck me after another man has cum in my pussy"

"Uhh" I groaned, intense slick sensations radiating from my pecker as it ploughed into my girlfriend's cum drenched pussy.

Jess must have taken my groan as a sign that I was enjoying her humiliating commentary, because she started talking at me, with a renewed vigor.

"That's right beta bitch, fuck your girlfriend's sloppy used pussy!" She shouted at me. "This is your place from now on, tiny dick looser. Last place, after every one else has had a turn with me"

She laughed at me, as our hips clashed, causing her pussy to tighten and convulse around my cock. The clenching sensations, as she laughed at me, were to much to handle, and my tiny dick finally exploded, bursting with gusto into her hungry womb.

"Yes that's it baby, add your cum to theirs!" She encouraged me passionately, as I shuddered between her legs. Spurt after endless spurt seemed to erupt from my dick, flooding her insides with more warm baby batter.

My wild thrusting finally slowed, as I finished emptying myself. As my passion subsided a wave of shame washed over me. Reality set back in as I came to terms with the fact that my girlfriend was a cheating slut, and flashes of the night's events passed through my minds eye.

We slowly got dressed and left the party together, It was already 2am by this point so when we got home we just both collapsed into bed and immediately fell asleep exhausted from the booze and our exertions.

I woke up, morning sunlight filtering through the bedroom window. My head was pounding, hangover making it hard to think.