Girlfriend Gets Gangbanged at Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I cracked open my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of my beautiful girlfriend looking at me lovingly. I smiled still half asleep, when I noticed crusty streaks of a flaky white substance clinging to her face.

As my mind tried to register what it was, the events of the night before came flooding back to me in a nightmarish torrent.

Images of Jess sucking my friends, flashes of my high school bully and his group of jocks plowing into her pussy one after the other.

A fresh tidal wave of shame and humiliation, crashed down on top of me, as I remembered it all.

Despite my humiliation, the memories of what I had witnessed started to arouse my cock.

"Well how was your first cuckolding experience baby?" My girlfriend asked as she looked at me lovingly.

"That's not what I wanted, when I said my fantasy was to see you with another man." I quickly protested, hoping to finally get through to her now that we were sober.

She reached under the blankets and grasped my erect penis.

"That's not what your cock is saying" she said teasingly.

I felt crestfallen. She was right in that regard, my dick was stiff as a board, thinking back on what had happened.

I growled, as I rolled on top of her determined to take her then and there, to release the sexual tension that was clouding my mind.

"No!" Jess said sternly. "You remember the rules, you are only allowed to fuck me after another man has cum in my pussy" She told me forcefully, as she pushed me off of her.

"If you want to have sex today, you're going to have to call one of your friends or something. So they can fuck me first"

I was flabbergasted, unable to believe she had actually been serious.

"But.." I started to protest but was quickly cut off.

"No buts about it! We talked about this last night. This is going to be your new place in life as a beta bitch"

She rolled over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

I was still in shock trying to cope with what she had just said.

After a moment of fiddling with my phone she put it back down.

"There I invited over Ben, I asked him if he wanted to come over and play video games today."

I felt a pang of anxiety, as I reached for my phone, but Jess stopped me.

"It's already done." She said, her hand on my arm. "Really... you should be thanking me. Now if he comes over, we can have sex today" She said cheerily with a loving smile.

Before I could respond, My phone dinged, and Jess picked it back up.

A bright grin lit her face. "Look he replied, He with John, they're getting breakfast just down the street. They said they'll swing by in 30 minutes." She informed me.

I hung my head, a mix of anxiety and horny tension filling my gut. I didn't even know how I would face my friends after last night. Images of them ploughing my girlfriend's mouth, flashed through my mind.

"I'm going to make some coffee" Jess said happily as she rolled out of bed and jaunted towards the kitchen.

I lay there feeling despondent, unable to cope with what was happening.

A short while later the doorbell rang.

"Honey can you get that, I heard Jess call from the kitchen."

A heavy feeling of dread hovered over me, as I threw on some pants and made my way to the door.

The bell rang again and I hurried to opened the door. I was greeted to the sight of my two good friends Ben and John, grinning.

"Hey guys" I said throwing on a weak smile.

They must have sensed my unease, because Ben decided to address the elephant in the room.

"Hey Bro.... about last night" He started hesitantly. "I wanted to apologize, we were all pretty drunk and messed up, I hope we can still be friends." He finished awkwardly.

"Uhh.. ya no hard feelings, buddy" I replied, inwardly grimacing.

At this both of them seemed to loosen up a bit.

"Allright then, lets play some video games, did you download the new call of duty?" Asked John.

"Hell yea, I did" I said, feeling a bit more positive, now that we had somewhat cleared the air between us.

We made our way to the living room, John and Ben taking a seat on the long couch while I plopped down in the large, cushioned armrest chair.

We put call of duty on split screen, and started playing some games. Things were starting to feel almost normal again as we played together.

That's when Jess made her entrance. She was wearing her bathrobe as she entered the living room a light bounce to her step.

"Hey boys, good to see you again" She greeted them, with a gorgeous smile. "That was a crazy night yesterday, wasn't it?"

My two friends looked at each-other not sure how to respond.

"Uhh yea Jess, pretty wild night" Tom finally managed awkwardly.

My girlfriend glided over until she stood directly in front of the TV. She slowly dropped her bathrobe, exposing her naked body to my two good friends.

She remained there nipples at attention, her hands on her hips expectantly. I watched both of their mouths drop open, at the sight of my nude girlfriend.

"I want both of you to fuck me!" She told them in a sultry voice.

My friends were speechless, they kept glancing nervously at me, as my girlfriend exposed herself to them.

"What about Greg?" Ben finally managed to say something, as he gestured to me uncomfortably.

"Don't mind him, boys, he doesn't have a choice." She replied grinning wickedly. "You're actually doing him a favor. Greg isn't allowed to have sex with me anymore unless another man has fucked me first."

I hung my head in shame, as John let out an involuntary guffaw.

"Well off with the pants boys." My girlfriend encouraged them.

My two friends sprang up from the couch, and enthusiastically dropped their trousers, shooting each-other sidelong grins.

My naked girlfriend sensuously sank to her knees in front of them. Both their cocks hung limply in front of her face.

Jess shot me a mischievous look as she knelt prone in front of my two long-time friends.

She slowly dipped her head down and enveloped the head of Ben's soft dangling penis with her puckered lips.

Ben let out a hearty groan as Jess started to work his manmeat, slurping up the entire length of his floppy cock, before pulling her head back and letting his pale snake slither back out.

She alternated between my two friends, quickly turning their flaccid members into proudly jutting flagpoles.

"Fuck man your girlfriend sure knows how to suck cock" John grunted as he shot a quick glance in my direction.

I was once again humiliated and ashamed as I sat there watching my two friends alleviate themselves in my girlfriends warm, welcoming, mouth.

Despite the roiling feelings, my dick was rock hard in my pants, involuntarily responding to the sight of my girlfriend being a complete slut.

"It's okay baby, you can take out your cock and jerk off while you watch" Jess said to me as John's manhood popped out from between her suctioning lips.

I reluctantly undid my zipper, and let my modest manhood spring free. I started to touch myself not knowing what else to do.

"Yes that's right baby, stroke your tiny little dick, while I blow these real men" She told me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. She was staring at me as she stroked my two friends, tightly grasping a cock in each hand.

"Do you see how much bigger and better your friends are than you?" She teased me, She Shook their cocks in her hands as if to say, "here look at these".

"Now do you see, why you can't satisfy me, why I need real men to fuck me?" She continued to mock me, as she alternated between their jutting joysticks, pleasuring them with her tender mouth.

"Don't be afraid to make fun of him, boys" My girlfriend addressed my two friends "He likes it cause he's a beta bitch"

My friends looked at me uncomfortably, as I pathetically wanked myself to the sight of them using my girlfriend.

John shrugged, "Yea your dick's pretty small, bro, I can see why your girlfriend is a cheating slut."

Ben snickered at this, as Jess choked down his cock, attempting to fit the entire length down her gullet.

"You hear the sound of her choking on my dick bro, with a cock that size, I bet you've never heard that sound before" Ben ridiculed, as he looked over at me. He was grinning almost gleefully with his eyebrows raised.

"That's it boys, now you're getting the hang of it" My girlfriend encouraged them. "Treat him like trash, that's what he really wants"

I inwardly wept, seeing how just easily Jess had converted my two long-time friends to her cause.

"All-right I need a dick inside of me, who wants to go first?" She asked, looking up at them expectantly.

Ben was the first to volunteer, as Jess made her way onto the couch. My girlfriend bent over doggystyle on her hands and knees in the middle of the sofa.

The armrest chair I was sitting on was angled towards the left side of the couch and Jess made sure to position herself, so I had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

She was on all fours, perfect ass in the air her. She gave her butt a little shake as if to say "well what are you waiting for"

John quickly moved in front of her and stuffed his cock in her piehole, as Ben arranged himself behind her waiting pussy.

I watched dejectedly as my friend lined his throbbing member up with my girlfriend waiting slit.

Jess let John's cock slide out of her mouth as she cranked her head around to look directly at me.

"Are you ready to see your friend fuck your girlfriend?" She asked me.

When I didn't respond, her expression hardened. "I don't know if the tiny dick looser is ready yet." She said in an almost cruel tone, as she addressed my friends.

"I want you to beg Ben to fuck me!" Jess commanded harshly, still staring directly at me.

"Babe.." I tried to protest but Ben cut me off.

"You heard her bitch!" he said dominatingly "Beg me to fuck your girlfriend" He was grinning at me arrogantly.

I couldn't believe my friends were doing this.

"Please fuck my girlfriend" I whispered almost inaudibly.

"What was that Greg, I couldn't hear you?" Ben inquired in a smug tone.

"Please Ben... Please fuck my girlfriend" I asked, louder this time, as I was overcome with shame and humiliation.

With that Ben lined his impressive shaft up with Jess's wet pussy lips, and proceeded to gradually slide his girth into her unprotected womb.

She gasped as he entered her fully, penetrating her with his veiny cock.

"Ohh Honey, your friend is so big.... so much bigger than you" moaned Jess as he plugged her.

Ben started banging into her in a steadily increasing tempo. Jess turned her head back to John and hungrily enveloped his cock. She was being rammed vigorously from behind as she choked on John's manmeat, gasping and wetly moaning around his shaft.

"Make sure you watch closely pal" Ben addressed me shifting his hips slightly to ensure I had a clear view of his manhood entering my girlfriend. "That's how you please a woman"

Despite my humiliation at being ridiculed, my cock was so hard and feeling like it might burst at any moment.

Something about the sight of my precious girlfriend on all fours, seesawing between my two friends, triggered some deep primal thing inside of me, consuming my rational mind with lust.

The anxiety and worry I felt over what this would mean for my social life, was utterly eclipsed by the excitement I was experiencing, seeing my girlfriend be a slut for my friends.

The negative voice screaming in my head faded to a whisper as my vision honed into pickpricks focused on the sight of Ben's thick shaft stretching out Jess's hungry hole.

My friend had a large veiny cock and he was putting it to good use. Making my girl moan and whimper as he jammed in and out of her.

It didn't take much more, until Ben was ready to climax. He grunted deeply as he suddenly thrust in as deeply as he could.

"I'm cumming in your girlfriend, Bro!" He shouted as his body convulsed in small tremors.

"Yes that's it Ben, fill me up" Begged Jess like a gutter whore.

As his movement stilled he slowly pulled out. His big hard cock reluctantly exiting her wet hole. I had an unobstructed view as a small dollop of cream formed in the center of her pink taco.

My friend had ejaculated so deep inside of her that none of it was trickling out.

Now that Ben had finished, he switched spots with John, letting my girlfriend take his exhausted manmeat into her thirsty mouth.

John wasted no time entering her from behind, vigorously and quickly banging into her.

I continued to watch from my place in the armrest chair, touching my pecker to the sight of my girlfriend being used.

John jackhammered her ass from behind, jolting Jess forward with every thrust. With every shove he pushed head down causing her to choke on Ben's thick cock. My friends high- fived over my girlfriend as they railed into her.

After another few minutes, John stiffed with a groan and dropped his load deep into her waiting cum-bucket.

As they both got dressed, my girlfriend looked back at me expectantly. There was a frothy lather of cum worked up around her pussy lips.

"Thank your friends for coming over and fucking me" She commanded cheerily.

"Babe.." I tried to protest, but was again cut off before I could even start.

"No! if you want a turn you are going to thank them politely" She demanded.

I looked up at my two friends standing in the living room now fully dressed.

"Thanks guys for coming over and fucking my girlfriend" I said almost sounding sincere. At this point my dick was beyond ready to explode.

John just snickered.

"Yea no problem bro, anytime" Ben replied grinning like an asshat.

With that, my two friends left, exiting through the apartment door, I could hear their boisterous laughter echoing down the hallway, eventually trailing off as they made it to the elevator.

"Allright it's your turn Baby" my girlfriend said looking back at me expectantly. Driven crazy with lust, I sprung up from the sofa chair and positioned myself behind her creamy pussy.

I penetrated her cummy hole, relishing the extremely slick and wet feeling that greeted me. I only lasted about two minutes, before my cock exploded inside of her, my balls emptying into her already cum filled womb.

My body stilled and I held myself there inside of her, my cock slowly deflating until it eventually slipped out of her.

"See that wasn't so bad, now was it Honey?" she said looking back at me with a loving smile.

And thus began my new life as a cuckold beta bitch. If I ever wanted to fuck my girl It became my responsibility to go out and find some other guy to fuck her first.

Despite not liking the humiliation, the actual turn on of seeing her with another man eclipsed any qualms I had.

Eventually we married, and had three kids, none of which look anything like me.

The End.

If you liked the story please leave a comment, fan appreciation is the only real reason to keep writing these.