All Comments on 'Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant'

by FireCrotchWriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The rape wasn't the best idea

Being the product of incest is one thing. But unfortunately, being the product of rape and then the male character being turned on by it is a step too far. I couldn't get past that part of the story.

2p1k32p1k3over 6 years ago
Wonderstrukk

This story is fantabulous, know do I. More people writing stories with these traits is a hope and prayer of mine.

That other commenter is either retarded, or just stepped off the crazy train; Because what they describe having a problem with is "non-consensual/reluctant" stories. A similar response was posted to the story of mine. So it begs the question of why they are reading stories in a group they fundamentally dislike, think do I.

Adore, admire, and love you, do I…

your pain and suffering, that is sympathize and empathize by I…

And for adding to it, apologize do I…

Forgive you, do I…

Beg for your forgiveness…

Grateful for you sharing Gravity, am I. May you ask the Lady to eternally alight your self-determined path.

SissyMadeline2008SissyMadeline2008over 6 years ago
One of My Fantasies

This is one of my deepest fantasies, thank you for taking the time to write this, and I love how detailed it is! Keep up the amazing work!

kelprimekelprimeover 6 years ago
Not bad

It had a lot of disconnecting moments where you recounted the facts of what then happened. That's a really boring method of story telling in my opinion.

Decent otherwise.

2p1k32p1k3about 6 years ago
For Those Hung Up On The Word Rape...

The supermajority of people fail to know what it means, for either subject, think do I. In popular culture its become similar to the word racism, feel do I. People like to throw the word around to try to make people listen to them more, believe do I. Also kind of like, accusing your parents of being akin to Hitler when you were in your teens.

Therefore, the only rational response to the word in literature is to recognize that the author only used the word for dramatic effect. Insisting on applying the primary definition to this 'story' is irrational and silly because it is a fictional story meant to be enjoyed, feel do I.

Naturally, it is extremely unlikely for her mother to 'forgive' her son for clinically raping her, think do I. Rapists tend to be concerned only with their own gratification, and ignore the subject entirely, from what is known to me.

Thus, the protagonist being attracted by it is further validation that the event failed to actually be rape, feel do I. By that it is meant that he would 'know' his best friend's parents. If her mother acted like traumatized by an endless cycle of abuse by her son, then the protagonist would have likely detected that on some level. Furthermore, his new girlfriend would probably be very much against violating his sister in that way, think do I.

My words are meant to reinforce the primary definition of rape, and to support sympathy and compassion for subjects of it. 'Adding' to the definition devalues the word and leads to society becoming numb to it. The point is the situation is similar to the childhood story of "the Boy Who Cried Wolf".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

great story would love to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories.

I've read thousands of erotic stories and this is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too bad

The story was hot right up until the end. The last paragraph destroyed a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2p1k3, unless you were raped, rape victims care not what you think, feel, or say. Having had a family member fall victim to sexual assault, I care even less than they do about your opinions on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant got me so horny. I was incestuous with my sister ,I will never forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fun, initially mind teasing then penis peukking

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Last paragraph fucked up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous