Girlfriend in Control Ch. 04

Story Info
MILF neighbor and daughter use him as entertainment.
10.4k words
4.6
102.2k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Lawson headed out the front door, I assumed to greet her daughter, Daphne, who had just arrived at their house. I hadn't seen Daphne in more than five years. She was a pretty girl built a lot like her mother: long legs, fairly large breasts (C-cup or so), and a tight ass kept toned by years on various swim teams. Or, at least that's how she had looked her senior year of high school. Since I was two years her junior she had typically failed to acknowledge me when I saw her in the halls between classes. I had a strong hunch she would notice me now.

It was difficult to imagine her missing me. I remained exactly where her mother had commanded me to stay, and was in the exact position I had been instructed to remain in. And I was in the same outfit that I had been in for nearly all of the past six hours: nothing. No shoes, no socks, no shirt, no pants, no underwear... no anything. I was completely and totally stark naked. For about five seconds sometime about an hour or so ago I had been allowed to put on a bathing suit--allowed that brief bit of covering--but that too had been stripped off of me, solely for the purpose of making me feel even more exposed. And now I was under the bright lights of the Lawsons' kitchen, standing with only my hands covering me. It seemed silly that Mrs. Lawson would have me attempt to retain even that shred of modesty, since undoubtedly I would be exposing myself again soon for her and Daphne's enjoyment. Mrs. Lawson was relishing having me as a naked guest this evening, and unfortunately I had to do everything possible to remain in her good graces. But I was really, really tired of being naked, especially since Mrs. Lawson had remained very clothed the entire time I had been with her and since she really loved reminding me of my nakedness. And unless Daphne walked through the front door naked as well, I was about to be alone and very, very naked with two very, very dressed females. The image of a naked Daphne (only a dream image, since I had never seen her in anything less than a one-piece racing suit) was also not helping at that moment, as I felt my erection throb quickly under my hands.

The kitchen was slightly to the side of the front door, so from my vantage point I could only hear the door open rather than see the two women come through it. However, as they came through I could hear no conversation until one party stopped her walking and said "Really?" That was clearly Daphne. And her mother's response: "Go see for yourself."

My heart was racing as Daphne had clearly begun to walk again. Two seconds later she made her way into the kitchen, holding a bag of groceries. And then she did the one thing that actually could have made the situation worse: She started laughing. And laughing. And there I was, standing in her kitchen in my birthday suit, my hands covering my erection, my embarrassment at the highest level it had been at all day (which was really saying something), while Daphne had broken into such uncontrollable laughter that she had to put down her bag of groceries for fear of dropping and breaking something. After a couple good minutes, Daphne brought herself under control, although she could not wipe the smile off of her face. She was in a short-sleeved blouse and a pair of black capri pants, with flip-flops on her feet. Her good-size breasts were shaking as she did, her shoulder-length brown hair held back in a pony-tail, her toned body still spasming as she had seconds of uncontrolled giggling..

"Omigod, John," she sputtered, still giggling a bit. "I mean, holy cow. You're... in my kitchen... your hands, they... and you're totally naked." And she started to laugh again. Stopping, a second time, she asked, "So where are your clothes, John?"

Her mother responded before I could answer her. Mrs. Lawson had been standing just behind and to the side of her daughter, as to not interrupt Daphne's view (and to ensure that Daphne did not interrupt hers). "Would you believe I found him this way? I heard the doorbell ring, John identified himself when I asked who it was, and when I opened the door, he was standing there exactly as you see him now.

"I was sure I was imagining something. I kept speaking to him on the front porch, thinking that I would figure it out. I would realize that his shirt was just transparent under our porch light, or he was just wearing flesh-colored shorts. But even after waiting for ten minutes for the mirage to disappear, I had to accept it: Here was John--the young man we watched grow up across the street--and he had no shirt, no shoes, no pants, no underwear even. He was totally and completely nude on our front porch. Totally nude, not a stitch on... and no clothes in sight. His hands were his only covering--they were positioned then exactly as you see them now. Think about it: Any car driving down our block at that moment would have seen me talking to a totally nude man, whose bare-ass was pointing straight at the street. Turn around John, so that Daphne can appreciate what view a car driving by would have had."

I did not react quickly enough so Mrs. Lawson sternly repeated my name. I started moving my feet and quickly I had turned 180-degrees, so Daphne was now looking at my very bare-ass. I thought in some ways this was better, since I didn't have to see her looking at me, but a fresh round of giggles (more controlled than the first two sets) had now begun behind my back.

"You can laugh now," Mrs. Lawson said. "But I was very confused at the time. I still am not sure how that came to be. John, can you explain for Daphne how I came to find you totally nude on my front porch... particularly strange when your house (and clothes, I assume) are just across the street? And please turn around when you speak to us."

I couldn't look at Daphne's face, and since she was still catching her breath from her various fits of laughter I was guessing she wasn't looking at mine, either. Instead I spoke to her feet, rehashing (for what felt like the hundredth time) the events of the afternoon: When I told my girlfriend (at home with her parents) that I had the house to myself for the day and evening, she dared me to do a bunch of stuff naked. One of those things was to go skinny dipping. Unfortunately once I was already on the back porch (without a suit or towel), I found the door had locked behind me. I couldn't imagine my parents finding me that way when they got home, so I ran over to Daphne's house since her mother once had a spare key.

Mrs. Lawson spoke up now, apparently disappointed I had a major point. "That's not exactly the way things happened. His girlfriend--a lovely young woman named Katie--stayed on the phone with him for nearly the whole day, keeping him naked and forcing him to do things around the house in the nude that he normally was allowed to do fully clothed." As she spoke, Mrs. Lawson had begun to move towards their small kitchen table, Daphne following her lead. They took chairs on opposite sides. Once they moved Mrs. Lawson commanded I follow them--now my hand-covered groin was directed at their eye-level.

Mrs. Lawson continued, excited by her next thought. "But you'll love this part best, Daph. Katie had the splendid idea to have him go outside to tan and swim in the nude, but she let him put on a bathing suit as he walked out of the house."

Daphne, not yet as practiced as her mother in keeping their naked male guest embarrassed and exposed, seemed surprised. "If he was to tan naked, why did she have him get dressed?"

"I told you that you'd love this," her mother responded. "Katie didn't tell John he was going to be naked, only that he was going out to the pool. Once he was out the door, she forced him to strip off his suit and toss it and the towel back in the house. She wanted him to think he would be allowed to be covered, but only so that it was that much more humiliating when he found himself totally nude on the back porch. He closed the door, and suddenly found himself locked out of his house. Locked out totally and completely nude, with absolutely no hope of covering. Can you imagine that? Locked out naked in the bright afternoon sunshine?"

"I think I would die," said Daphne, who had been squirming slightly during her mother's recounting of what Katie had told her had really happened this afternoon. "I can't believe John would tell you all this--he looks like he's ready to die from shame."

"Actually, "Mrs. Lawson explained, "I got the story directly from the young woman herself."

"You spoke to his girlfriend?" asked Daphne.

"Yes. In fact, Katie had just gotten off when your car pulled up." Mrs. Lawson gave a light chuckle that Daphne didn't notice; however, I knew that her comment about Katie 'getting-off' was in reference to the very loud orgasm Katie had had immediately before Mrs. Lawson hung up with her.

"I think you'd really like her," Mrs. Lawson continued, talking to Daphne. "She is clearly very bright and very strong, since our friend John here is very naked just because she told him to be that way over the phone. And I think this is an outfit John better get used to, at least once he's back at school."

Now Daphne was clearly intrigued. "What do you mean?"

"I think Katie has enjoyed John's predicament--at least once she knew he was safely at our house. She told John that her dorm room was to be clothing-free--at least for him--for the entire year. She hinted that she was going to get her entire all-girls dorm to require John be naked whenever he is there, be it in her room or any public space--that he would be forced to strip-off as soon as he entered her lobby, and would only be returned his clothes when he was ready to leave. And from her tone, she sounded like she could make it happen."

Mrs. Lawson had kept her eyes on me as she discussed Katie's idea, which had been more the product of Katie's masturbatory fantasies then any serious deliberation (or, at least I really hoped so)--though I was loathe to contradict Mrs. Lawson, and just stood there pathetically. Daphne clapped her hands at the idea. This break in the conversation seemed to remind her of what she had been doing when she walked in.

"Oh, the groceries," Daphne sighed. It had only been ten minutes since she had gotten home, but it was a warm climate and things tended to spoil quickly. She stood up and walked past me, allowing her capri-clad leg to brush against my bare one. As I looked after her I notice her look back at my bare-ass, grinning again.

"That's right," Mrs. Lawson said, "there is one more bag in the car, on the back seat. John, please go get it."

Although she had said 'please,' I knew it was still a command, but I couldn't move. I tried to pretend I hadn't heard her, but I clearly had. Mrs. Lawson had just told me to go to the car and get the last bag of groceries. The car, of course, was parked in front of the house, probably on their side driveway. Its exact location was irrelevant; all I knew was that I had just been told to do the one thing I had not considered having to do again so soon: I was being sent back outside, and I was going out completely bare-assed naked. Although I had only been inside for less than an hour--and had spent that entire hour very naked and at Mrs. Lawson's mercy (or lack thereof)--I was at least inside somewhere. I couldn't imagine walking back out into our neighborhood now, still naked, still with no hope of finding covering or getting into my own house. But I was. I was going out there, and from the look on Mrs. Lawson's face, I was going back outside stark raving naked at that very moment.

"Start moving, John, or I'll drag you to the front door myself. And you know exactly what I'll be pulling you by," Mrs. Lawson commanded, still seated comfortably in her chair, though looking irritated. I began walking out of the kitchen as Mrs. Lawson told her daughter to get the front door for me. Daphne walked by me, again letting her capri-clad leg brush against my naked one. She undid the double locks and opened the door. I was surprised to find both the front porch light and outside house lights off even though it was now past dusk.

I hesitated at the threshold of their house, and not for the first time that evening contemplated if this torment was really better than my folks finding me at home locked out naked. Sadly I realized it was, and I gently stepped out the door and onto the porch. Daphne patted me on the bare-ass and said quietly "The bag is on the back-seat, driver's side. I'm gonna close the door to keep bugs out now. See you soon."

I stepped off their front porch and back on to their lawn, the front door closing behind me. The last time I had been in that very spot (an hour ago) I had a pair of fig leafs covering me. Now it was just my hands. I kept them firmly against me as I walked over to her car, a four-door sedan of some model that it was too dark (and I was too nervous) to make out. I didn't look up but tried to listen for the reaction of anyone who may have noticed a nude man walk out of the Lawsons' front door. No sound was heard, so I looked around and found the neighborhood deserted.

I finally moved my hands away, exposing my erection to the world (though not much world since the lights were all off) as I reached for the back door latch. The second I opened the door I began to cringe--the car's dome light had gone on, illuminating the back seat as well as anyone standing naked immediately next to the vehicle. The bag was actually closer to the passenger side, and I had to lean far into the vehicle, eventually putting one knee on the backseat. This meant I was standing in a bright light with my legs spread wide and my erection bobbing wildly, as I finally reached the grocery bag (that I could have just gone around to the other side never occurred to my terrified self).

I had the grocery bag in both hands and was standing next to the vehicle. I did the only thing possible and used my bare-ass to close the car door, leaning back against it hard. The feeling of the warm metal against my bare skin was strange but not completely unpleasant. The dome light thankfully went out. I realized the sound of the car door closing may have been heard by anyone around, but since I hadn't seen anyone and since it was completely dark in front of the Lawson's house I was only very worried about being caught outside naked (instead of being completely panicked).

It was at that second that the Lawsons' exterior lights came on, and suddenly I was bathed in a bright white light. I had been carrying the bag at chest level (which was the most comfortable), but as my heart pounded in response to the light I moved the bag directly in front of my groin. It was difficult to walk but I began to scurry quickly back towards the front door--the front porch light was still off, and once I was on the porch itself I would be out of range of the house lights. I hurried onto the porch. Cradling the bag against my groin with one hand, I used the other hand to grab the latch and open the door.

And for the second time that day, a seemingly open door was inexplicably found to be locked--the latch did not move, the door did not open, and I was, once again, locked outside naked. For a moment I thought Daphne might have locked it accidentally after letting me out... that is, until the front porch light came on and I could hear both Daphne and Mrs. Lawson laughing.

Suddenly their two faces appeared at the glass windows at each side of the front door, both laughing and pointing at me. I could see both Mrs. Lawson's robe and tank-top through the glass, as well as Daphne's blouse--more reminders of the control these women had over me. I was again nude in the spotlight of their front porch, but this time the door in front of me was locked. I almost dropped the bag in my shock. Once I realized that they had intentionally locked me out--and were wildly enjoying my exposed situation--my erection started throbbing wildly, and for a second I thought I was going to come all over their groceries. I brought my throbbing under control but was otherwise completely terrified. I whimpered pathetically for them to please let me in.

"Oh yeah, John," said Daphne through the right window. "It looks totally horrible to be locked outside naked. No clothes anywhere to be seen, only a bag of groceries to cover yourself with."

"Speaking of which," Mrs. Lawson said through the left window, "we still need those. We'll open the door and you'll hand us the bag. If you try anything funny--like trying to get in, for example--we'll leave you out there all night and you'll never get the key. Do you understand?"

I was still whimpering, now a little worse at the prospect of not even having the bag to cover myself with. I had truly believed after walking in to the Lawsons' house that my time being stuck outside naked was long over. This new shock was traumatic and I was not handling myself well. I just nodded at her question. The door opened wide, though both women stood there blocking the way.

"Hands in the air, this is a stick-up!! Now, hand over the bag" Mrs. Lawson joked, far too loudly in my mind. I began to move the bag from in front of my groin. "Daphne, are you ready to see it?"

Daphne looked like a kid at Christmas. "Absolutely. Hey John, do as the lady says. Hand over the bag, then put both hands in the air like a good naked boy."

I moved the bag away from my erection and towards Mrs. Lawson. With the light overhead and the bag in mid-air, much of my body was still in shadow. However, once I had handed the bag to Mrs. Lawson, my hands were in the air empty and I was directly under the light with no shadows being cast. Every inch of me was shined upon, and every inch of me was being studied by Daphne. At least, those few inches she hadn't seen yet. She was staring fairly hard at my erection, and my erection was pointing back very hard at her. I assumed mine wasn't the first Daphne had ever seen, but she seemed to like looking at it nonetheless. At least, when her mother exclaimed (very loudly) "Didn't I tell you he has a nice dick?" Daphne then responded with "Oh yeah." I was both flattered and mortified, both aroused and humiliated.

Then Daphne said "Be right back." And with that the two ladies stepped back and closed the front door in my face. Again, I heard the click indicating that they had locked it.

I was once again locked outside naked. I went to cover myself but Daphne saw my attempt through her window. She said "No, John, hands stay up. Your dick stays out for as long as we want to see it. Do me a favor and twirl around, slowly." I did as she ordered, my hands up and my body twirling. I felt completely out of control, completely outside of myself.

I twirled a couple times and then she said "Now, bring your dick back towards me." Not even speaking about me or my body, just my erection. I finished my last twirl and faced her. Her mother had walked away with the groceries, and Daphne was alone by the front door (not counting me--her naked prisoner--trapped and exposed on the other side of it). A moment later her mother's face joined hers at the window and I heard Mrs. Lawson ask "Did he behave?" Daphne said I had, and I heard a click as the front door opened. The two clothed ladies looked down on me, naked and exposed in the bright light of their front porch. Mrs. Lawson spoke first.

"John, how nice to see you," she said, acting as though she was seeing me for the first time that day and using the line from earlier that always included her looking me up and down. She reached down and grabbed my uncovered erection. She began pulling me into the house, saying once again "Please feel free to come in our house." I didn't come then, too terrified to speak, as I stepped over the threshold and was once again inside. Mrs. Lawson pulled me into the foyer as Daphne once again closed and locked the door. If she was surprised to see her mother grabbing my erection her face didn't show it.