All Comments on 'Girlfriend in Control Ch. 04'

by jdwhite1315

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Delicious!

I do like this story - thank you for bringing it to us - and it just keeps on getting better with each new part, and there is obviously even more to come!

5 *s for a most entertaining piece of work.

traci

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent fantasy

oh that a word of this were true and that it happened to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Work

You are a genius! Love your work. I think this is a common but seldom explored fantasy. I look forward to the next chapter.

mememe621mememe621over 13 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

I'm loving this story, and this was the best chapter yet. I'm glad the poor guy got a little gratification for all of his trouble! And it was nice to see the women getting off on more than just making the guy walk around naked. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
have to agree

have to agree so wish i was being used and exposed for womens fun and pleasure

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 13 years ago
CFNM at it's best!

Mrs. Lawson is clearly a dominant, controling woman; her daughter her "intern" ...so to speak. Together they make a splendid pair. The derision, humiliation and degradation were applied in doses that were ample yet kept John in suspense. He reluctantly keeps coming back for more and I suspect he will come under their influence a few more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Series!!!

Great series. I hope there will be a Ch 05! (hint, hint).

AlabamaRedneckAlabamaRedneckover 13 years ago
What a wonderful story !

I've been reading literotica stories for years but *this* story made me create an account so I could comment. For me this story hit on several different fantasies I've had in my life. The writing for the most part was done in a very believable manner. It wasnt so over-the-top that you couldn't let yourself be immersed in the story. Rather there are more chapters to it or not, I've certainly enjoyed what I've read. Writing skills are on par with those in my top ten fantasy writers and this series is easily in my top three of all time. Well done jdwhite1315 !

wellrestedwellrestedalmost 4 years ago

Wow - this series went from a hot idea to a roaring fire with this story. Plus there are still two more parts I can see up already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous