All Comments on 'Girlfriend in the Zombie Apocalypse Day 04'

by nickamano

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

he is obviously turning into a zombie

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Well, that sucked.

Ah well, he'll probably got infected while boning the two zombies.

Karma. It's a real bitch I guess.

nickamanonickamanoover 9 years agoAuthor

There is actually a moment in day two where the infection occurs. When Jay penetrates Cat's (I think) mouth and feels a sharp scrape on his foreskin.

I was trying to keep it relatively subtle but don't really know how successful I was...

The karma comment's about right too. :)

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 5 years ago
I wish Jay had immunity to the Zombie virus like Ellie in the Last of Us

If the MC, Jay had immunity to the Zombie virus I would be more interested as it would raise the value of his life in that his blood could save/cure many people. Heck, I would even go as far as saying that his sperm is the actual cure and that he could be the "healer" in a community of survivors and basically prescribing his sperm as an antidote to zombie bites. If someone got bit and had been bitten by a zombie for a long time then he would have no choice but to give them a good fucking to cure them. For a prize ofcourse.

If you have something don't use it for free I say. There needs to be some form of hope. All characters dying triple is a real boner killer. Imagine if his girlfriend got bit and they decide to have one last fuck, only for her wounds to heal rapidly and the zombie virus to be eliminated from her body with his cum, either being ingested or gummed I to her other orifices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous