Girlfriend Stretches My Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Gf forcefully enlarged my cock, but karma "cums" back around.
3.8k words
4.55
7.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where we left off...

Charlotte is a gorgeous brunette with dark eyes and a killer body, complete with a modest 32B bust, and a huge ass to compensate. She dated her teenage love, Cal, a reasonably endowed guy with a well defined body - couples that gym together, stay together.

That is until Charlotte finally snapped after Cal had, once again, got frustrated by her lack of sex drive. Seeing this to be the end of their otherwise wholesome relationship, but not wanting the knowledge of Cal "getting it elsewhere", Charlotte bound Cal to a bed to enact revenge.

Kiera was pressured into helping enact said revenge. Kiera is a stunning blonde with bright green eyes, a tiny waist, and the most petite features - with the exception of her outrageously large 28J breasts. It turns out there is some truth to Kiera's beliefs in the natural energies and spiritual things as, using a large crystal and a couple of matching crystal necklaces, she has cast spells on Cal and Charlotte to allow curious effects to occur. The magics involved allow body parts to grow as long as certain sexual criteria is met - though the power is difficult to manage, and Kiera admitted that a minor accident is what cursed her with such a large bust.

Charlotte had gotten carried away in her passion and expanded Cal's cock far too much, getting his rapidly growing member stuck deep down her throat. Regardless of side effects, Kiera had no choice but to reverse some of the expansion to free Charlotte, but the consequences meant Cal won't be the only one left with enlarged features...

---------------

Kiera gingerly pulled the tape from Cal's mouth without looking, thinking Charlotte's control has long since been lost - hell, Kiera never wanted this to go so far, she'd always liked Cal afterall. But there he was, still bound to the bed with his cock still rather red from the stretching. He was slowly going soft now, but clearly he was somewhere between 1.5 to 2ft long. "That's just not fair, that's too big" she had thought when she saw it slipping from Charlotte's throat.

But Cal didn't say anything. Both he and Kiera were looking to Charlotte, who was sat on the bed on her knees still panting. Kiera felt an awful dread as she stared down at Charlotte; she herself had grown to a J cup after receiving a small amount of transferred magic from a growing cock, let alone the amount of magic Charlotte just got... "She's going to be huge..." she thought.

Charlotte was looking down too, blinking through the last of the involuntary tears from the bulging deepthroat. Slowly, very slowly, the cups of the silky lingerie began to strain. Charlotte felt a warm sensation flowing through her breasts, warming her to her core and tingling all over as, eyes widening, she watched as her boobs starting overflow the cups.

In this moment, she felt elated. She had always been somewhat insecure about her modest bust, and now she was quickly filling out. When she put on the lingerie she was already overflowing slightly even with being just a 32B, and now the cups were positively strained as the fabric stretched to hold in her swelling chest. She had to be a full C cup already and it'd only been two minutes at most.

Without really thinking about it, she brought her hands up to feel her expanding bust. Each touch sent more warm sensations through her. She could grab a handful over the top of the lacy cups. She felt sexier than ever and it took a moment to register that Kiera was talking.

"Charlotte... I know it feels good, really good, great even... But you need to focus, you need to take the lingerie off quickly or it'll hurt - your boobs are going to grow SO much bigger, and much faster, very soon."

"It's alright, I think it's stopping." Charlotte replied, still staring down at her new endowments that were approaching a D cup now, the cups starting to be engulfed entirely - it barely covered more than her nipples now.

"No... It's more like a pulse as more waves of the magic go in. They'll REALLY grow any minute now." Kiera said, but Charlotte wasn't paying any notice - she seemed distracted by a tingling sensation in her nipples as the fabric pressed against them. Kiera needed to press the point.

"LOOK!" she called, and Charlotte finally looked up - as did Cal. Kiera had fully lifted her t-shirt to reveal the most magnificent set of tits Cal had seen in his life. Her stomach was flat, her hips quite wide despite the tiny waist, but then her massive jugs strained the bra she wore even though it was J cup in size. "These," she said, grabbing one of her breasts for emphasis, "grew in a few minutes, and that was with a fraction of the magic I just had to transfer into you... Charlotte, you're going to make me look flat-chested in comparison. Do you understand that?"

Realisation seemed to dawn on Charlotte now as her hands couldn't even cover the titflesh spilling over the cups. She wanted to be bigger, yes, but bigger than a J cup? "That's way too big for me, I'm barely 5ft tall," she thought.

"Okay.. Okay, help me get this off." Charlotte said, trying in vain to reach the clasp at her back to unhook the lingerie. Kiera, who hadn't pulled her t-shirt back down, crawled to her bestfriend and pawed at the claps - but it was useless, it was too tight now. "C'mon, Kiera, it's starting to hurt."

Cal couldn't believe what he was seeing. He'd watched Kiera's boobs shake with every movement over to help his girlfriend (or "ex" as he should say now, he thought as a bitter side thought), and now the two of them fought to try and undress Charlotte. They realised it wouldn't work that way, so they each grabbed a cup of the lingerie each and pulled downwards at the same time.

It was magnificent. Like something from the wildest of fantasy he didn't know he had had. Charlotte's tits bounced free at last, and by goodness they looked incredible. Perhaps due to the magic, Charlotte's slowly expanding tits barely sagged in the slightest despite the now impressive size. She grabbed them instinctively and was rewarded with a wave of pleasure through her body; it started in her breasts, but spread up every nerve ending to tingle her scalp, and down her legs to her feet and everywhere between. A sharp moan escaped her, momentarily distracting her before her thoughts came back around.

"How umm.. How big do you think they'll.. You kn-"

"Think of beach balls, then, I don't know, try doubling that?" Kiera said, quite sharply Cal thought. Charlotte raised her head quickly, her brown eyes wide.

"WHA - okay no, that's way too big. I'll be honest, I've always wanted bigger tits, but I'd be a freak!"

"I tried to warn you..." Kiera said, realising with a start that Cal was looking from her chest to Charlotte's in succession, and pulling her top down. She was rather pink in the face as she saw the monstrous cock, soft between Cal's legs, straighten a little at the sight.

"Okay, okay, I didn't listen - now fix me."

"Fix you?" Kiera said, half-laughing, "Why would I fix you, you did THAT to Cal because you didn't like the idea of him shagging someone else after you inevitably broke up - this is karma!" Charlotte glanced at the length between Cal's legs. Almost completely soft, yet around 10 inches long at a guess, and a truly outrageous girth. Charlotte shifted uncomfortably, not used to the extra weight on her chest.

"Alright, you've made your point and I'm sorry." she turned to Cal, "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? You're sorry?" Cal said, speaking for the first time since this ordeal began. His voice was quite hoarse after shouting behind the tape. He never wanted his dick any bigger, let alone this large.

"I.. I'm a freak now.. I'll never be able to.. no one can fit this in.." his voice trailed off for a few moments. "You've ruined me. I'll never know what it's like to feel every inch inside.. every inch disappear in.."

"Well.. I wouldn't say never.." Kiera said, looking down to avoid eye contact with anyone. After a moment, she sighed and looked Cal in the eye - the bright green irises piercing through him. "I know a couple of ways to make you feel better about your.. umm.. predicament."

Cal raised an eyebrow, hope rising in him again. Seeing his reaction, Kiera spoke quickly -

"- Oh, I can't make it smaller, I'm sorry - if I could, hell, if I could fully undo growth magic then I wouldn't still look like a blow-up doll... I'm just saying I can think of a way you can still experience the full sensation of burying your cock in someone..." and she crawled over to Cal slowly on all fours, giving him an incredible view down her t-shirt that drew his attention away from Charlotte's still expanding chest. There was a fiery look in Kiera's eyes now, a half-smile as if she has all the answers to the best questions he can't find the breath to ask.

She moved her face to within inches of his, her stunning smile and green eyes were hypnotic as she pulled him into an upright position and leaned close, whispering softly in his ear.

"I'll show you how to feel that again. Then I'll show you how to get back at your EX girlfriend." she breathed, putting emphasis on "ex" as if to put power on the word, as if to degrade the meaning of Charlotte.

Cal found himself getting hard again rapidly in spite of him having already ejaculated twice. Kiera was straddling his stomach now, bending low to keep her mouth by his ear, breathing deeply into it as if to tease him. He made direct eye contact with Charlotte on the other side of the large bed. She looked appalled as she saw his cock standing to attention, a foot and a half long and pulsing.

"I want you to look at her. Keep looking at her." Kiera purred in his ear as she raised herself up, reaching under her skirt to pull her underwear aside, and grinding herself up the side of Cal's shaft. She was practically going to have to stand to get the tip in, but she relished in teasing Cal beforehand.

Charlotte made as if to rush forward to stop her worst fear happening before her eyes, but she fell back, resting her back against the wall as her knees seem to give way. Kiera seemed to know what was happening as a soft laugh escaped her.

"It's started for her. Watch her tits grow, Cal. She stretched your cock into a monster, now watch her become a freak too." she whispered in his ear, finishing with a seductive gasp as several things happened at once.

Kiera had just reached the tip of Cal's 22 inch dick and slid it inside her a few inches. Pure ecstasy flooded through Cal's brain; he was so thick that every tiny movement further into Kiera caressed his throbbing cock, the nerve endings lighting up with a pressure like nothing he had ever experienced. She was so tight, yet just wet enough to glide as best one could hope for given his considerable girth after the recent ordeal.

And as this happened, Charlotte's breasts had pulsed just as Kiera said they would. In mere seconds Charlotte's boobs grew well past a D cup and straight to Gs, each one now a similar size to her head. She tried in vain to grab them as if squeezing them tightly to her chest would stop them growing, but the expanding titflesh just engulfed her fingers and moulded around them. All Charlotte was doing was effectively kneading them as she reached Kiera's size and beyond in another few heartbeats.

Using her entire forearms now to try and wrap and hold her tits together, the growth slowing slightly as the magical pulse subsided. Cal and Charlotte starred at each other. He, transfixed by the incredible sight of his once love's enormous boobs that were now so large he could barely make out the shape of her torso as they folded around her forearms. She, watching in despair as her bestfriend was trying to fit as many inches of Cal's huge cock inside her, right in front of her.

Cal found himself without words. He stared at Charlotte until his vision was blocked by Kiera. She had sunk nearly 12 inches down his pulsating cock, her cheeks were blushing furiously as she strained quietly. The way she looked at him was so intense, as if he were the most incredible thing she'd ever seen. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him softly at first, then a bit harder as she lowered herself further still on his massive member. With an involuntary gasp that broke the kiss, Kiera seemed to have reached her limit at around 13 inches.

"You're.. You're so big, Cal." Kiera gasped softly. "Your cock is just.. just so fucking good inside me." He had never heard her swear before, but it made her reaction all the more genuine. Despite his worries that surely no-one could take pleasure in taking a penis so large he'd barely be able to wrap two hands around its girth, Kiera was relishing in every small movement up and down.

"Push..Push it into me." she breathed, struggling to get a lung full of air as she slowed her movements down." Cal hesitated, he still had around 7 or 8 inches left to give.

"Are you sure?.. Kiera, you feel amazing, but I don't want to hurt you." he said, his own breath catching whenever she moved in just the right way. And he briefly made eye contact with Charlotte again; there were tears in her eyes as she sat against the wall looking defeated. Her tits had grown more, and as Kiera had said, they were now reaching the size of beachballs and had her pinned in position. Her upset didn't seem to bother Cal anymore, quite the opposite in fact - it turned him on more than ever to see her still growing tits starting to obscure more of her killer body whilst she watched him deep inside her bestfriend.

And when he thought he couldn't be more aroused, Kiera leaned in to whisper in his ear again as she shifted her bodyweight down further on his cock - he could feel the strain inside her, struggling to take more of his length and get cock felt as if locked in a vice.

"Shove. It. In."

And whilst looking Charlotte directly in the eyes, gasping at the sensation, he pushed up into Kiera as she pulled down - sinking another few inches into her, forcing her tight space to accommodate him. Every movement up and down sent shockwaves through him; it was like the blissful moment he usually experienced briefly at the start any time he entered Charlotte, but repeated every few moments and with tenfold intensely. It was like that moment of relief when finally feeling the warm sensation of thrusting into a woman after being teased, but happening with every millimetre the further down Kiera sank on his cock.

The temperature in the room seemed to rise despite the cold look Charlotte shot at her boyfriend and bestfriend, and Kiera leaned back and lifted her top over her head. She wore a simple white bra for which the cups really didn't accommodate her bust remotely well at all - it can't be easy to get a good fit given her proportions, and Cal was so glad for it. He actually smiled at Charlotte before burying his head between Kiera's voluptuous 28J cleavage - so soft and warm, he lost himself in the firm surroundings of this heavenly existence.

After what could have been mere moments or a lifetime, he emerged. He had been lost in Kiera's huge boobs and the electricity rushing through his body as he slid in and out of her by a foot at a time. When he looked to Charlotte, he saw only only part of her face looking back at him now. Her breasts were now so large they resembled squishy, malleable exercise balls - each one was larger than her entire torso. Her hands were just visible wrapped around the sides of the mass of boob expanding from her, trying to absolutely no avail to keep them together as her tits flowed over and covered her shapely thighs. Honestly, Cal wondered how she would even be able to leave the room through a normal doorway.

"C-.. Cal.." Kiera gasped between ragged breaths in his ear. "I.. I'm going to..." And Cal knew what would happen without her needing to say it. He was beginning to understand this energy and magic stuff, now that they had connected in this way. This was how she would take all of him.

Cal felt Kiera starting to tremble, shaking on the massive cock that was still stretching her out far more than should be possible. Her delicate thighs over his tightened, clinging to him as she pulled herself down on him harder. She wrapped her arms over his shoulders, pressing her cheek to his so her rapid breaths and moans were straight in his ear; and from here she too was pressing down.

And right as Cal felt it happen, felt Kiera go over the edge, he thrust as hard as he could upwards. She came, gasping into silence, all the breath having left her lungs as Cal plunged all the way into her, right down to his swollen balls. He kept thrusting forward and back a few inches as best he could, but every muscle in Kiera's body tensed as the orgasm spread through her in waves, almost holding Cal in place by the cock. Just able to suck in a few rasping breaths, she moaned in Cal's ears as she started to shake more strongly, the sensations starting to send him over the edge too.

Charlotte, peering over her massive tits that were only just ceasing their growth spurt, looked in despair again as she saw it in Cal's eyes - he was going to cum inside her bestfriend whilst she came. The most intimate experience, the most incredible sex she had ever seen, and he was going to experience it with someone else.

Kiera was still convulsing as she felt Cal's waist bucking, his cock so big that the throbbing actually made her stomach bulge, the sensation near her ribs nothing like she had ever known. Of course, the magic from her orgasm had let her stretch to accommodate his massive cock, but there were limits, she wouldn't be able to keep this in.

As Cal felt himself rising to the climax, the rush of cum starting to cascade up inside his huge shaft, he felt his wrists freed from the ropes - Kiera grabbed his hands with both of her own and pulled them to her heaving bust as she kissed him full on the mouth. She squeezed her tits using his hands, pressing her lips into his passionately as he shook wildly, the moment finally upon him.

He heard Kiera's breath catch in her throat as his cum flooded into her, coming in ropes so strong she could feel every shot pumping deep inside her. The volume was too great, she was already full of Cal's already enlarged cock - cum started leaking out of her in streaks, pouring down Kiera's slim thighs, trickling down below her skirt. The force of the cumshots seem to push Kiera off of him by a few inches at a time, but each time it did, she would press herself down on top his cock even harder to take it all back in, pushing the cum out of her like a pump.

Cal was lost in the ecstasy, too many sensations taking over him. The feeling of pumping the gorgeous girl full of volumes of cum he wouldn't have been able to produced a few hours ago. Her hot breath mixing with his as they kissed passionately - Kiera would press her lips over his with even more force every time a moan escaped his lips, as if trying to literally catch his breath. All whilst grasping Cal's hands over her huge 28J boobs, cupping and mashing them harder with every rope that shot inside her.

When eventually Cal's hips ceased bucking, Kiera slowed to sensually slide ever-so-slowly up and down on his cock to urge out the last few pulses of cum - she pulled away from the kiss to do so, looking deep into his eyes to gauge his reaction to each of her movements, taking pleasure every time he gasped.

"That... That was.. You're.." was all Cal managed.

"I.. That.. Yeah." Kiera breathed back. The both of them were staring at each other, blushing in the warm afterglow. They smiled serenely, taking each other in for a long moment. Kiera started to slide up from Cal's enormous cock, getting about halfway before experimentally pushing it in and out a few inches - she grinned as she saw Cal squirm a little with the post-orgasm sensitivity. She repeated this a few more times, enjoying the power she had from this position. She then glanced over her shoulder briefly before turning back to Cal, another seductive smile spreading across her face like the one she gave him before climbing onto his cock before.

12