All Comments on 'Girlfriend Stretches My Cock Pt. 02'

by LitGuy90

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Fantasy would be the better catagory as what is proposed is not even realistic. No way to stretch a cock like your fiction story presents. A 22" dick, cock whatever you to call it is simply a fantasy. Scifi/fantasy would be the correct catagory not fetish.

OOAAOOAA28 days ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

The whole thing sounds pretty horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Sounds like a freak fest..

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Incredible story. I would love some weight gain or cumflation parts to it, too.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Hopefully there's a little more growth in store for both Cal and Charlotte in their upcoming encounter in the 3rd part. Maybe more than a little for Charlotte.

ju8streadingju8streading11 days ago

is karma going to make an appearance?

jayhawkXjayhawkX8 days ago

One of the better sex scenes I've read...ever. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Weight gain in the next one would be great! Fantastic story, very hot

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

One of the silliest most entertaining and fun reads I have had the pleasure of enjoying so far. Hole your characters are interesting in many ways, Charlotte is obviously some kind of mentally diminished whack job. Who thinks people normally don’t have sex at the age of 22? I also don’t understand the concept of I am going to break up with him but I also don’t want him fucking anyone else ever so I will club him with this lamp hich could easily kill him but so what, my desires in life are more important than any else’s right to live. You can also clearly see that her ego is so huge that she doesn’t listen to anyone and we can see how well that has been working out for her. “Don’t jam his cock down your throat” I do what I want (choke)(choke)(sputter)(gag)!

“Take off your bra otherwise it is going to hurt when you grow so huge!” “No need, I can feel it stopping so it’s not going to get any bigger” (oww) (oww) (RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP) so much for that bra”

I look forward to finishing up this great story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

SianwritesSianwrites4 days ago

This was just as good if not better than part one! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to send you some private feedback 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitGuy90@LitGuy90
I'd like to think I'm a reasonably decent writer and provide ample detail to really immerse you in the works. I have an affinity for the somewhat outlandish fetishes (rapid growth, breast expansion, etc.), but otherwise quite vanilla with wording. Very receptable to suggestions!