Girlfriend Stretches My Cock Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still pretty hard... Good," she said. Cal gave her a puzzled look, apprehension mixed with excitement building in him. "Because we're not leaving here until you've made the most of your ex-girlfriend's new assets."

With that, Kiera slid fully off of Cal's enormous cock, having to stand again to do so - and she wobbled with weak knees, somewhat stumbling off as floods of cum starting soaking down her legs. She reached between her legs to grab a handful of the semen, almost absent-mindedly rubbing it onto the tip of Cal's sensitive cock that she could reach from standing without needing to bend over as she looked at Charlotte. She was pinned against the wall by the weight of her massive breasts, each one dwarfed an exercise ball as the concept of bra sizes was long behind her.

"Can't let all this cum go to waste." Kiera began, eyeing Charlotte's outrageous tits. "The perfect lube for the perfect titfuck. Come here, Cal. Let's have some fun..."

To be continued...

[The final part coming soon!]

[[Please do let me know what you think of this so far, and any notes for future! I've really enjoyed working on this series, and am definitely open to suggestions for future]]

12