Girlfriend Whores for Ganga

Story Info
As it says, gf buys dope with her body.
961 words
3.53
17k
10
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex was a VERY sexual woman with a high drive and few limits at all. We both enjoyed Ganga and she had contacts in a town an hour away. She knew the dealer from before we met and suggested she'd see him and get an ounce.

I went to work she went shopping and only returned in the early afternoon when she dropped into the clinic to let me know she was back. As I hadn't had lunch I finished up and left early to catch up with her and help put the fortnight's stores away.

I found Bec in the kitchen in her sarong with bags everywhere and I stepped in to help.

I realised she was stoned and the bong and an open ounce was sitting on the counter so I asked what it had cost. She smiled, turned Towards me and dropped her sarong To display her glorious body, naked with the clear signs she'd been fucking.

There were cum stains on her throat and tits, her cunt was swollen gaped and cum smeared down her thighs.

"I paid for it with this." She announced as she displayed herself turning and bending so I could see just how gaped her BIG cunt was and how her arse was a swollen puckered delight.

I moved close and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply and tasting the Ganga and semen.

I asked what she'd paid and after pushing me back she described her arrangement.

My cock was trying to bust out of my jeans but Bec wouldn't let me touch her or touch me, I just had to put the shopping away while she hopped up on the counter and sat there naked and spread open telling me about her day.

She described turning up, he was only just up and answered the door only in shorts. He had her go through the house to the games room and they sat down across from each other. Bec explained she wanted an once and was prepared to discuss price. He said it was $400 an ounce which she had but didn't want to use so she haggled.

With her legs spread wide, knees over the arms of the chair she sat in and with the sarong parted she'd exposed herself blatantly, advertising what he could have.

He had her drop the sarong and crawl over to him where his 8"+ cock was tenting his shorts. She pulled his shorts down with her teeth and began to kiss and lick it until he told her to 'swallow'. Bec deep throats and she devoured his cock until he held her in place and pumped his first load into her guts, breakfast.

He gave her a few bucket bongs of his product which made Bec really horny and she offered him a fuck.

He had her bend over the pool table and kicked her feet apart. Just before he entered her he'd asked if she had a boyfriend. She told him that she did and he was going to be licking her clean when she got home.

He liked that and slammed into her sloppy cunt slamming into her cervix causing her to squeal he ploughed away at her cunt as it just got messy in excitement knowing she was taking a used cunt home.

He was focusing her hard and she'd cum a couple of times when he pulled out and had her roll onto her back. He took her legs and placed them over his shoulders before burying himself back in her loose cunt.

He called her a saggy loose whore and pulled out then rammed himself up her arse. She'd screamed in pain and lust as he immediately enjoyed the tighter hole and really ploughed into her bowels.

She began to cum again and he pumped away until he forced himself full depth and unloaded into her spasming arsehole.

He made her lick his cock and balls clean, so his girlfriend wouldn't smell her whore juices.

She'd been given an ounce in a baggy which he'd pushed up her cunt just as he pushed her out the door. She'd got in the car and driven home.

Once she'd finished the story she hopped off the counter and joined me in the large pantry where I was smoking a pipe. She undid my trousers letting them fall to my feet, she sucked my erection then turned and took and firm grip on the lowest shelf.

"Fuck me deep." He only came in my throat and arse, I want a cuntfull.

I took a hold of her hips, her cum oozing pucker just before me and placed the head into her warm loose cunt.

She moaned, I moaned and then I slammed into her, balls deep and pumped her like the little whore she loves being. I slammed fully in and out trying to break her big cunt but only driving us to orgasm. She came first then just kept squirting so we were soaked. It took me some time to cum as he'd stretched her open and Bec had a huge fisting cunt.

I eventually blew deep in her and we collapsed apart and staggered to the lounge.

We had a couple of cones and then shifted to 69, she licked me to erection then deep throated me as I parted her brown buttocks and kissed, licked, tongued and suckled his juices from deep in her bowels.

I was getting close to cumming but Bec pulled off and demanded I 'Suck my CUNT!' Whereby she came squirting all over my face.

She'd set the price, a trip around her holes for every once he sold her.

We were both happy with the price, my reward was to clean her up!