Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mel, why would I be mad?"

"It's just..." She trailed off, looking away from him, "I know there was nothing I could do to really prepare you for that, and I feel bad. I didn't want to hurt you or anything, it just kinda happens. I can't, um, stop it really."

That was for sure!

"Melanie, I told you it was okay didn't I?" He asked rhetorically, still attempting to move his body while he did, "Didn't I say it wouldn't change anything? Your, erm, dick and stuff and having sex? And I was right! This doesn't make me feel any differently. I still want to be with you!"

"Oh Alex, I just, just-" Melanie looked ready to cry, her arms wrapping around Alex's neck, snuggling her face into his cum-matted hair, "I'm so happy!"

"I am too, really. I promise. So happy to finally get to be your boyfriend!"

"Come here and kiss me, stud!"

Alex smiled at her awkwardly, his eyes darting to his weighed-down body.

"Um, I would love to Mel, but I'm kinda having trouble moving right now!"

"Whoops! Sorry baby, that'll get easier, I swear!" Melanie apologized, sitting up and clambering over Alex, "I'll just..."

As Melanie climbed across his splayed body, her cock slid against his back; Alex was happy to feel that it was finally flaccid! He had actually managed to satisfy her, even if wouldn't be surprised if she told him she could again if wanted - not that he even could, too worn out to do anything at the moment. Her balls followed her member, her still-massive package pressing down on his spine before she rolled over on the opposite edge of the bed. Putting her hands on his chest and stomach - which had returned to looking somewhat normal - she pushed him onto his side, Alex using what little strength he still possessed to help until they were facing each other once more.

"Hi baby." Melanie cooed cutely, putting a hand on his face.

"Hey Melanie, how you doin?"

His girlfriend laughed at his impression of a certain celebrity, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"You're a real dork, you know that?"

"Mhm. And now you have to put up with me all the time!"

"That's right I do," Melanie's face displayed the purest kind of happiness that existed, "I do."

They kissed until they fell asleep, cuddled up together, thrilled for what the future held for them...