All Comments on 'Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 16'

by Razmagurk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want her collection of toys

This story is giving me anxiety now that it feels like Elizbeth (just an awful terrible person, but so evil that she's well-written) has won. I'm rooting for things eventually going back to normal after the craziness reaches a peak, with maybe Elizabeth getting her awful personality zapped before the box explodes and undoes everything else.

fidifadifidifadiover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Read this whole thing through once again and my god, this is one of the best stories I have read in this site.

It has been an eternity sense someone has been able to maintain their story for this long, I really was dreading that this story might be heading to standstill with the strip club part, but oh Lord, you simply took all the things I was afraid you were going to go with and just fail using. You took them and BAM, made it all work. From the Elizabeth character to "stealing her boyfriend" plot, it just has all worked brilliantly.

I have had such an enjoyment and I have been on the edge of my seat, just wondering how this story might unfold from here. Please continue writing this superbly fascinating story of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I was hoping Ellen (sorry, Slut) had gotten with that strap on girl from the night before. That would have been hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous