Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 17

Story Info
Elizabeth isn't holding back as she causes havoc at the mall.
12.7k words
4.41
9.3k
7

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
493 Followers

Warning: This sexy, swappy chapter includes jiggling tits, jumbled relationships, swaps for the whole family, role reversals, micro bikinis, hairy chests, head swaps, role reversals, boob jobs, girls taking advantage of guys, feminine penises, body swaps, age swaps, dick swaps, boob swaps, anal sex, and a shiny happy couple with something sinister lurking just under the hood.

Girlfriend with Testing Device

- A Smutty Fanfiction, of Sorts -

= Part 17 -- A New Weirdness! =

By Razmagurk

I woke up hungover.

Which was to be expected, I guess. Elizabeth liked to party sometimes and she had wanted to celebrate. I don't normally drink on a Monday night -- I've got classes on Tuesday -- but for her I'd make any exception. Besides, this hangover wasn't even as bad as the one I'd had the previous morning. Jesus, that party was really something else.

Gently, I tried to disentangle myself from Elizabeth's body without waking her. She always looked so sweet when she was sleeping. She did this thing where in the middle of the night she'd put her head back all the way and let her jaw go slack so that her mouth would hang wide open. She hated it, but I thought it was totally adorable. She had also apparently forgotten - or been too drunk - to take off her makeup last night, so it was now smeared all over her face. What an angel.

I slid out of bed carefully and made my way to the bathroom to get us some aspirin and some water. If I was feeling last night, with my bulky man body and with how little I drank, I could only imagine how it was going to affect her. I wondered if she'd even remember last night. A part of me was kind of hoping she wouldn't - she'd been so drunk that she hadn't been able to get it up and had gotten all embarrassed about it. Probably for the best she forgets.

I reveled in the way my enormous naked breasts swayed to and fro as I delicately sneaked over to the bathroom, almost throwing me off balance with each step. I smiled down at them. Is it wrong that I kind of loved that? It was like they had a mind of their own. I had to use one arm to hold them close lest they try to fly off in every direction. Having boobs was just... it was the best. There's nothing like it. It felt like a shame to cover them up, but I threw on one of Elizabeth's long shirts from the previous night, just for modesty's sake. It hung down past my hips just enough that I could probably get away with not wearing any pants.

Having placed a full glass and some pills on the bedside table in case Elizabeth woke up while I was out, I opened the bedroom door, only to almost trip over Ellen, who was curled up on the floor in her blouse and jeans. She looked at me and started panting gently.

"Shhh." I put a finger to my lips.

She just turned her head to the side and stood up, her waggy little tail already going a mile a minute, making that telltale swish-swish-swish noise as it rubbed against the denim of her pants.

"Okay, okay. Shhh!"

I reached down and scooped her up, cradling her against my boobs as I gently closed the door. Inside, Elizabeth was still snoring. I smiled. Elizabeth didn't believe that she snored, no matter how hard I tried to convince her. It was funny, somehow, with all the body swapping that had gone on this weekend, she'd managed to start snoring even louder.

While the dog was out back peeing, I was able to start getting breakfast ready. Nothing fancy today. Eggs and toast and orange juice. The secret to good eggs is to add a little bit of flavour. I used new orleans cajun spice. You should try it sometime, it's great. Pancakes were fun and I liked making them, but you can't do them every day. Not that I make Elizabeth breakfast in bed on the regular or anything... but my baby was up late last night and I was going to get her that little bit of extra sleep that she deserved.

Cooking with boobs was a certainly a fun new challenge. Granted, the ones I had were huge, so I probably wasn't doing myself any favors in that department, but it was like someone had pulled the top shelf out - every time I turned, I threatened to knock something over. I had to tie the apron on real tight to keep everything in place and even then, I ended up having to redo the toast and almost sending the poor eggs to an early demise. Still, I loved every minute of it and I wouldn't have traded it for the world. I mean, it would have been nicer if I wasn't in this big awkward male body, with these slender masculine arms and delicate bulky shoulders, but hey, it was a start.

Having let the dog back in, I sauntered delicately back into the bedroom, gently closing the door with a sway of my hips as I carefully set the tray down on the bedside table.

I almost laughed when I looked up at her - all night she had been rolling over on top of me and either pushing me off the bed or stealing the blankets. As soon as I'd left the room though, she rolled over into a corner and had curled up into a tiny little pile right on the edge of her side. If that wasn't the cutest thing, I don't know what was.

I laughed. She must have been having a good dream. Her dick was hard enough to tent the sheets. I licked my lips as I let my eyes roam up and down her gentle, supine form.

God, I really was lucky. Elizabeth was so amazingly handsome. Sure, okay, I might think that about a lot of boys -- hell, i might be more than a little boy crazy -- but no other guy out there can compare to Elizabeth. Every one of her soft subtle lines and curves oozed with this perfect masculine sexiness. I just wanted to dig my teeth into her. Or rather, I grinned, have her dig her teeth into me. She was just the right amounts rugged and clean cut, like a Calvin Klein underwear model or something. I was getting hard just imagining what I was about to do to her.

Delicately, bottle of lube in hand and a coy smile on my face, I slid in under the covers and deftly navigated to my prize. I had years of practice at not waking her, but what I was about to try was something brand new. I hoped she'd liked it.

Mmm... there it was - rock hard and ready as it strained desperately against the sheets. She bucked a little in her sleep, rubbing the naked head of her huge dick against the blankets. I gave a wide grin as I cradled her big fat balls in one hand. She always did have the best balls. I breathed deep and inhaled that wonderfully musky feminine scent of hers. God, I loved this woman.

The positioning was a little awkward, but one of the few good things this football star body had going for it was that it was that it was remarkably flexible.

Oh my god, her pulsing shaft was so warm as I wrapped my enormous pillowy tits around it. I was surprised at just how much still stuck out after it had been enveloped by my cleavage. I mean, I knew she was big, but wow. The head was sticking out in front of me, tantalizingly. What choice did I have but to kiss it? To play with it with my lips? To take it into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the flavor of my wonderful girlfriend's perfect little cockhead? I really was the luckiest guy on earth.

She stirred in confusion and woke mid-snore. Slowly I began to increase the pace of my ministrations, working my tongue around her head as I began to squeeze and lift my well-lubed tits, pinching at my delightfully sensitive nipples. I pressed my body forward into her crotch, grinding my tits into her hips as my own sex rubbed into the sheets below.

I felt a sudden chill as Elizabeth flipped off the covers and stared down at me, her dropped jaw a confused sleepy mixture of confusion, guilt and sheer raw ecstasy.

"Evan? What are you - what are you... oh. Oh wow."

I winked up at her and pulled her cock out of my mouth long enough to blow her a little kiss, then dove back down on her delicious cock as I squeezed my tits around it all the tighter.

"Oh my god." she gasped, now bucking her hips up and down in time to my rhythm. Her chest arched as her head rolled back. Her hands raced down along her body as she began to play with her little breasts, rolling their sizeable bulk around on her chest as she squeezed and tugged at her nipples.

I eased back. Her delicious precum was flowing out of her like a faucet. At this rate it would be over all too soon. I needed to keep this slow and sensuous.

"Oh, fuck." she moaned. "Harder! Harder!"

Or not. I did my best to double down, but honestly, with the way her hips were moving she was saving me most of the trouble. The tricky part had now become managing to keep my mouth on her pumping dick as it shot in and out of my bosomy cleft. Eventually I stopped trying to tongue her entirely and just let my mouth be a hot wet hole for her to fuck.

"Oh my god!" she cried. Her balls and dick pulsed as the first heavy rope of her sweet gooey cum erupted out. Not wanting to get it all over the sheets, I dove down and clamped my mouth around her overflowing femininity, sucking and swallowing shot after thick juicy shot.

I looked up at her and smiled, opening my mouth with the intention of showing that I had swallowed it all, but it seems that somewhere in the excitement I had got some dribbling down my face and onto my creamy tits. The stunned hazy expression on her face turned to joy as she leaned her head back and laughed.

"Good morning baby," I said, sliding up her length and cuddling up next to her. "Thank you for breakfast."

"Evan... you're amazing, you know that?"

"Aw, thank you, baby." I leaned in for a kiss, but she looked down at my glossy cum-stained lips and just kinda wrinkled her nose at me.

"Lets uh, lets brush our teeth before we do any of that, okay?"

I let out a little burp. We laughed. It tasted like her.

She turned her head to look at the tray, drawn by the smell of greasy food.

"Wait," she said, eying the plate suspiciously, "did you - did you cut my toast into strips?"

"Of course. That's the way you like them, right?" I furrowed my brow as I looked over. I hoped I hadn't screwed them up. "And I left the eggs kinda runny so you can dip them."

"I..." Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I just... no one's ever done anything like that for me before."

"Hey," I laughed. "I make you toast all the time. For how much I love you, baby, it's the least I can do."

"I... yeah." she sniffed back another tear. "No one else, I mean."

"Aw, baby." I cuddled up next to her and gave her a squeeze. "I'll always be there to make toast for you."

"Yeah..." she said, a guilty frown crossing her lips. We lingered there a while. It looked like she had something she wanted to say but finally she just shook her head. "Shall we eat?"

"I already did" I laughed.

We ate. Elizabeth seemed off. It was bugging me that I couldn't quite read her mood. She felt bad about something, but I couldn't for the life of me imagine what it was. Was I laying it on too thick? Being too sweet? Was she concerned that she wasn't reciprocating? That was sweet of her, but she didn't need to. I would love her no matter what. I gave her another gentle squeeze.

That's when I felt a certain hard something poking against my leg. I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, what do you expect?" she blushed. "Why you gotta be all sexy like that, huh? You can't keep rubbing your naked body against me while I'm eating and not expect me to get, uh, hard."

"Aw," I smirked. "thank you, baby. You're not so bad yourself." I reached down and started stroking her dick with my hand. "We have some time before we need to be anywhere, what's say you and I take care of this properly, huh?"

"Evan," she gasped "you read my mind."

I gave her a naughty little grin as I untangled myself from her and leaned back, savoring the anticipation of her touch as I spread my legs. My wonderful new feminine cock twitched in the air. Having this thing was amazing. We'd used it a few times by now of course, but the sensation of being fucked with it was just... it was life affirming. It was everything I had ever wanted. And here I was about to get held down and fucked with everything my girlfriend had. I couldn't wait.

...

I opened one eye.

Elizabeth was looking at me confused. She had also rolled over and spread her legs, seemingly getting ready for the same thing I had been.

"No, Evan," she laughed. "I want you to fuck me. Come on baby, give me some of that great big dick."

"O-oh" I said. "Sure." I could do that. It was a little weird, but I suppose there was nothing wrong with it. I was just so accustomed to being the one getting fucked was all. Elizabeth could be insatiable. Still, I aimed to please.

I slid my body over top of hers, lining myself up so that I could rub at her tits with my own. That was something that I really loved. This had the added benefit of lining up our feminine dicks. Her enormous dick still not quite as long as my delicate girly member, but we were both burning so hot and so hard. Hers was still slick from the lube and the spit, and after a few deep kisses mine was positively dripping with precum as well.

Pressing in deeply, I rubbed our bodies together as I reached down with one hand and grabbed at both of our dicks, holding them together in a tight lesbian embrace as I stroked up and down - gently at first but increasing in tempo to the rate of our rising heartbeats. Elizabeth gasped and moaned and started bucking her hips. It wasn't long before I was joining in, practically purring at the feeling of our sapphic sex.

"I want you to fuck my ass." she groaned hungrily.

"I- what?"

"I want to take that big dick of yours and I want you to bury it so deep inside of me you'll never be able to get it out. I want to feel anal sex with a prostate. I want you to pound my new spot with your rock-hard man shaft. Fuck me, Evan, please. Make me your fuck hole."

I smiled. Elizabeth liked to talk dirty, but damned if she was terrible at it. I leaned down and gave her a kiss, our tongues playing delicately at each other's threshold.

She pulled her length out of my hand and rolled over, propping her ass up and wiggling it in my direction, her dick and balls swinging around hard and ready beneath her.

We had never done this before. I mean, sure, she'd fucked me up the ass plenty of times, but she'd never expressed interest in receiving. Honestly, I kind of preferred catching. I guess I was just used to it. Oh man, like, just the thought of having her big dick buried hilt-deep in my plump ass just sent shivers right through me. But if this is what my baby wanted, I wasn't going to say no.

I looked down at my big girly dick then up at her needy little hole. This was going to be tricky. I didn't know if I'd be able to make it fit.

I leaned back to grab the lube and applied a liberal amount. She flinched a little as the cold gel made contact with her skin. Slowly I inserted a finger. She moaned. I gave her time to adjust as I probed her body. It was easy enough to find the smooth little button that was her prostate, and she cried out as I applied pressure.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she yelled rapturously. "Stop teasing me and start fucking me!"

"Is this okay?" I said, inserting another finger. This all felt a little awkward to me, but she was loving it, so I kept going.

"Oh my god, Evan, its fine. I can handle it. Just stick it in me already!"

I sighed as I started rubbing lube and precum into my girl stick. I had wanted this to be sensual, romantic, but I guess Elizabeth was really just in the mood to get fucked.

Slowly I pressed the full weight of my feminine dick against her eager asshole, gently applying pressure until, with a moan, I entered into her.

Oh, wow. She was so tight. My delicate little sex was on fire. I'd never felt anything like this. Was this what girls felt like when they were giving anal?

With a shiver of delight, I gently brought myself out of her, then slid back in.

"Oh fuck." she cried. "Harder! Fuck me rough, daddy!"

Daddy? I frowned, but obliged, increasing my tempo and making sure I was slamming into her, my girly balls slapping her shapely ass with each hard thrust.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She moaned as I pounded her over and over, squealing each time I pressed into her pleasure spot. Soon her eyes were rolling up in the back of her head and her tongue was practically hanging out in pleasure. What an angel.

The next time I bottomed out, she rolled over onto her back - now that was a unique sensation - and started thrusting her hips into the air. Her rock-hard dick was flopping against her chest, each powerful stroke of our bodies causing it to leap and dance about.

I reached out and grabbed it. Her eyes lit up with need as I did, and suddenly she was bucking her hips and fucking my hand just as hard as I was fucking her. I pumped her cock with one hand as hard as I could while I buried my femininity deep into her ass over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out, "Oh my fucking god!" She clenched down hard on my dick as her body tensed and spasmed. Rope after juicy rope of hot girl-cum shot all over her chest, flying far enough that it even splattered all the way up to the bottom of her tits. It just kept coming. She was practically drenched. Where had all this come from? Hadn't I just sucked it all out of her?

I eased up and gently removed my dick from her quivering hole, inspecting it to make sure it wasn't dirty, then cuddling up beside her.

Needless to say, we laid in bed for a while, our limbs thoroughly entangled. I rested my head against Elizabeth's gentle breast, savoring her warmth and her scent while I collected her spilled seed with my fingers and tongue. As I grazed past her taut midriff, she let out a deep satisfied sigh. She reached down to run one hand through my hair while she grabbed her phone off the nightstand with the other.

"That was great," she panted, scrolling through her messages. "We should do that more often. A lot more often. Wow, oh my god."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I purred, nuzzling my head into her hand.

"What, it wasn't good for you?"

"I think I prefer it when you fuck me." I laughed. "Making love to you is great, don't get me wrong. I love you and I'd do anything for you -- you know that. But when you hold me down and have your way with it me... when you let your lust get the better of you and you just ravish me like I'm your personal cock rag..." I blushed. "That's... That's something special."

"Oh no." she groaned. "Don't tell me we're both bottoms."

"What?"

"That's fine," she laughed, "It's nothing we can't fix."

"Wait, no, hold on. Did you use the device to play around with your sexuality or something?"

"Um." she glanced over at the little black box sitting on the bedside table. "Something like that. It's probably best if you just don't worry too much about it."

"I'm not worried about it," I said, staring deeply into her eyes as she went back to scrolling through her phone. "I just hope you know that you can tell me about these things, you know?"

"Oh my god," she jumped upright. "how did it get so late? We need to start getting ready before the mall gets all busy."

"Wait," My eyes lit up. "The mall?"

"Hell yes!" She let out a faux-evil laugh. "I have some unfinished business to take care of with one of the salon owners. And besides, after that party I think we both definitely need some new clothes."

"Wait, didn't we just go shopping the other day? I mean, you know me I'm always down for it, but can we really afford it, is the question."

"Oh," Elizabeth glanced again at the device. "I don't think we have to worry about that."

"Hey now," I raised an eyebrow. "What exactly do you mean by that?"

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
493 Followers