Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That should be me.

I took a deep breath as I blinked back the pain welling up in my eyes. It was fine. I shook my head. It was fine, really. I was happy for them. She was my best friend, and she had everything that I'd ever wanted, and he had her, and no one on earth deserved her more than him. They were in love. And I wasn't a part of that. And that was fine. That was fine, because they were happy. And that's all that I wanted was for them to be happy. So I'd be a good friend for them. Support them. That's what was important.

I looked again at the pictures. My heart felt like it was going to burst. There was a message attached. Elizabeth wanted to know if I'd be able to join them for lunch today. I shot off a quick affirmative, trying not to look too desperate, then I turned back to my dick pics, hoping to distract myself enough that the pain would stop. I had to keep going.

I stumbled in late for my chem theory class, giving a guilty little grin as I took my seat at the back.

Thankfully I hadn't missed much. Professor MacArthur liked to do a little review at the end of each module, and this was all stuff I had down pat. I probably didn't need to even really be here, but it would reflect poorly on me if I missed class. I needed to keep good relations with the profs for when I was applying to graduate school.

Still, this was all boring stuff that I already had down pat. I sighed as I doodled in my notebook. I bit my lip. I was still pretty horny. Could I get away with turning up the power on my plug? I looked around the lecture hall, fuck, there were so many cute guys here. Most of them were a little nerdy, sure, but that never stopped me before. How come I'd never slept with any of them? There was this one hunky guy down in the third row for example, with tits so big they were spilling out onto his desk. His buddy a seat over was also looking pretty fine. I loved the way his athletic, pregnant belly spilled out from under his shirt.

I've always found class to be a great hunting ground. I mean, I've probably slept with - in one way or another - all of the hottest guys in any given one of my classes. Heck, I've even slept with a professor or two and that's hard given how disciplined they need to be to teach in an environment like this. Let me tell you, it's a shame, I've been scoping them out and I'm convinced they're packing.

Er, not to say that I've been sleeping with them for marks or anything. I don't really need to. I'm here on a scholarship after all. I mean, the professors I've slept with aren't even the ones who teach my class. Heck, they're not even in the same department. Come to think of it that's how it is for all the classmates I've slept with as well - I don't actually share any classes with them.

I wonder why I've never slept with anyone in any of my own classes before? It would make things a lot easier. Not that I need it to be easy, I guess. I've never really been pressed for dates or anything, if you catch my drift.

Uhg, not that my dates ever really involve much more than lots of wild crazy sex. I mean, don't get me wrong I'm all for wild crazy sex - I love it to death - but sometimes a girl just wants the guy to stick around in the morning for more than the good morning blowjob.

I thought back to the picture Elizabeth had sent of her and Evan and sighed.

I shook my head. Okay, okay. None of that. There were plenty of fish in the sea.

I tried to distract myself by listening to the repetitive drone of the professor, but, well, I really did have all this down and it was kind of hard to stay interested. Soon I found myself giving a surreptitious look around. A smile crept up my face. You know what? Maybe I could have a bit of fun.

The nerd next to me - Henry? Horatio? - had been sneaking glances at me all class long. It was pretty clear that he was trying to get a good look at my jiggling melons, but that he didn't want to be too obvious about it. Either he'd gotten a good look or his imagination had been going crazy, because his pants were certainly tenting. I couldn't blame him, really. He was sitting close enough that he could probably hear the plug vibrating away in my ass. Hell, with how turned on i was I was he could probably smell me. I rubbed my legs together at the thought. It's not like I was being especially discrete.

Subtly, I did my best to shift around to give him a better view. Shoulders back, chest out, legs slightly spread apart. I even bounced a little on my center of gravity to give them a bit of shake. I wanted him to appreciate my body. Sadly, he seemed kind of oblivious to how forward I was being. All this teasing and I probably ended up hornier than he did. Fuck. I wondered if he had a big dick? I turned my attention back to my notes but I just ended up doodling some dicks instead. Now I was the one who kept glancing over at him.

Fuck. I tapped my foot impatiently.

Fine.

I sighed. I hoped this dude had a firm grasp on this subject because I was about to get myself a firm grasp on his subject.

Looking around to make sure no one else was looking, I slid down under the desk. Giving him a big sexy wink as he looked at me in mute confusion.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly, flirtatiously, as I glanced down at the hard cock straining against the fabric of his jeans. He nodded in approval and I got to work.

I slid over between his legs and pulled down his fly with my teeth. He wasn't as big as I was hoping - certainly not enough to properly choke on - but fuck if it wasn't nice to just get some cock in me.

The rest of the lecture was a long slow burn. We had forty minutes of class left and I wanted him to writhe under my ministrations for all of it. Fuck, it felt so good. I could feel the juices running down my thigh. Occasionally I'd bring a hand down to rub at my clit, but I caught myself moaning whenever I did and I certainly didn't want to give up the game.

This was going to be our little secret. That's the conclusion I came to. Easy money was on the fact that this guy was not the type who went to all the wild parties and was getting tons of hot anonymous sex on the regular. I mean, he was cute enough for it, but in that way that sort of indicated that if he cleaned up he'd clean up real good, which usually meant he didn't realize how good he looked. Though who knows, nerds can surprise you sometimes. Regardless, this was probably a treat for him, an unexpected triumph, and if he let out word that I was down to giving blowjobs to my seatmates, well, then suddenly everyone would start fighting for that seat, wouldn't they? Best he keeps things quiet. I'd explain this to him later. Don't get me wrong - I like it when guys fight over me, but at the end of the day I want to be the one making the choice, not them. Agency is very important to me.

I made sure to finish up with time to spare, swallowing greedily as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, then returning to my seat, no one the wiser. He tried to speak to me once class ended, but I didn't really have a lot of time to chat. I had to get going if I was going to meet up with Evan and Elizabeth for lunch.

The three of us had made plans to meet at one of the little cafes that was sort of off to the edge of campus. Being a rather successful school, our campus had sort of sprawled out over the years and it spilled out into a lot of the surrounding territory. We had a lot of little food and coffee establishments as a result to ensure that everyone was taken care of without having to make the 15-minute hike to get to the more centrally located cafeterias. Usually what ended up happening was that all the freshmen tended to gravitate towards to the bigger places in the middle while all us more experienced folk found the little out of the way places that best suited us.

I got there before them so I grabbed our usual spot. Geeze, my heart was going like, a mile a minute. I took a few deep breaths to try to calm down. Why was I so nervous? It's not like I didn't see them on a regular basis or anything. Hell, I'd seen them last night, hadn't I? Or, well, Elizabeth had been there. I don't remember seeing Evan. The whole thing was still super fuzzy. I ordered some water to help assuage my suddenly very dry throat. I chastised myself mentally. I needed to be way less obvious about all this.

God, it felt like it had been forever since I'd seen them. It felt so good to be around them. Elizabeth was my best friend - well, off the squad anyway - and I wanted to make sure I could be there for her. She was always so serious, so it was important that I helped her remember to have fun every now and then, even if, truth be told, she was always the one pulling me out of the fire. Well, okay, maybe serious was a bad way to describe her, but still.

Luckily, I didn't have long to wait. All the heads in the place turned to look as the two of them walked in. My heart started pounding again. Elizabeth had this way of moving like she was in a shampoo commercial - everything seemed to slow down at her approach. I let out a little sigh. God, she was so perfect. The ideal blend of insanely hot and classically beautiful. Her small breasts - easily the size of her head - bouncing and jiggling with each step as they threatened to explode out of that halter-top. I don't know how she did it. She was like, the single most attractive girl on campus. She always had been. It was one of the reasons her and Evan had always been such a great match - not only were they were the cutest couple around, but they were so damn hot as well.

Elizabeth had her arm wrapped around Evan's waist. She seemed to pull him in closer as the pair locked eyes with me. Evan gave a cute little wave with his wonderfully masculine, delicately manicured hands. I grinned like an idiot as I waved back. I felt flushed.

Fuck, okay, so, Evan was like, basically my perfect guy. Have I mentioned that yet? 5'6", 36-24-36. Tits out to here, and a total prince-charming personality. On top of all that I've heard he's packing just like, the biggest goddamn dick. Sure enough, he was wearing this playful little pink skirt that only went down to his upper thigh, and I swear to you I could see his monstrous member swaying back and forth as he minced towards the table.

"Oh my god, hi!" I said, kicking myself internally for being so awkward.

"Hey, Slut." said Evan. Elizabeth let out a laugh. I didn't know why.

"How are you feeling?" Elizabeth asked, barely restraining a grin. Her eyes kept dipping down to my chest. After covertly looking down to make sure I hadn't spilled anything or like, missed some cum or something, I stuck out my tits proudly.

The two of them sat down. Elizabeth pulled Evan in close.

"Well, you know me." I smiled. "I'm getting by. Still a little sore, to be honest, I'm just uh... I'm still a little confused about what happened last night, you know?"

"Last night?" Elizabeth's grin fell.

"Yeah, like... I remember... midnight rolled around... and there was an orgy going on? But I can't for the life of me really remember much else besides that. I woke up super hung over though, so I know something had to have happened. "

Elizabeth just kinda sat there stunned for a moment.

"Oh my god" she slapped her forehead. "Of course. Midnight. So it was technically this morning and not last night."

"I mean... sure? If you want to get technical?"

"So wait," Elizabeth let out a nervous laugh. God I loved the way her tits jiggled when she did that. "what do you remember?"

"What do I remember?" I laughed. "Oh, I remember enough."

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth stopped laughing.

"Don't play coy Elizabeth," I grinned. "I know what you did."

Panic crossed Elizabeth's face as she started to dig around in her bag for something.

"And I gotta say, Elizabeth... what you did..." I continued, "feeding me guys all night? Setting them up one after the other, using me like some kind of communal sex object. All those hot, hard male bodies just pounding into me one after the other..." I took a deep breath.

Evan blushed and bit his lip.

"You remember all that, huh?" Elizabeth said, rummaging all the more desperately.

"I do. Elizabeth... after all that, there's one thing I've been meaning to tell to you. One thing I have to say."

"W-what's that?"

"Thank you."

"Huh?" her rummaging stopped.

"Being a part of something like that has been my dream since I was old enough to watch porn. Honestly, I kind of thought it was impossible. Every time I've tried anything even remotely close the scheduling has always been such a nightmare. If it wasn't for you organizing and running the thing like that there's no way that would have been half as good as it ended up being, and oh my god was it ever amazing"

"Uh..." Elizabeth looked over at Evan, who shrugged.

"So, I really mean it. I wanted to thank you, Elizabeth. You're a good friend."

"Ah..." Elizabeth's eyes seemed to grow dark. "A good friend, huh?"

"What's wrong?"

"Its... its nothing. Just thinking about something you said to me once."

"What's that?"

"You know what?" she sighed "It's not important. It feels so long ago, it might as well have happened to a completely different person."

She gave me a sad look. What was that expression? Doubt? Regret? Wait, did she know? Was that why she was being so possessive of Evan? Did she realize that I was in love with him? With them? Shit, I thought I'd been doing such a good job of hiding it. Damage control, I needed damage control.

"Hey I-"

"Look," she interrupted, "we should go."

My heart broke.

"Sorry to call you out here and then just bail, but everything's kind of busy right now. You know how it is."

"Yeah," I nodded, trying to hide the pain. "Of course."

"It was just..." she said "I wanted to see you."

I smiled, hiding the sadness in my eyes.

"Sorry, Slut." Evan said with an apologetic shrug.

And just like that, the two of them got up and left. I wanted to beg them to turn around and stay, scream apologies for whatever it was that I said, anything, just to be with them. My brain was going a thousand miles a minute just desperately thinking of what to say.

But they were gone and it was too late.

I took a sip of water and then, with a heroic font of willpower, I somehow managed to maneuver myself to the women's room before completely falling apart.

I spent god knows how long there. Desperately trying to not think about what had happened, to ease the rejection coursing through my heart, to avoid vomiting up the darkness I could feel bubbling within me.

Normally during lunch I'd have gone out and tried to find a distraction - snag some yummy looking guy and drag him away for some fun, or hell maybe I'd settled for a session with my dildos - thank god for porn, after all. But not today. Today I wasn't even horny. I even went so far as to remove my plug. Suddenly it didn't seem quite so fun.

Eventually I managed to work up enough courage to at least touch up my makeup. Makeup is so important. It wouldn't do for someone like me to get caught with runny mascara. People would start to ask questions and how could I explain this to them?

Afternoon classes dragged on. I had a lot of lab work to do, so I was too busy focusing on my studies to really let myself get distracted by sex. Not that my lab partners wouldn't have made for a good fuck, but that could be a reward for later in the semester.

By the time the afternoon was over I was starting to feel a little bit more like my old self. I'd shaken off most of the doubt and anxiety. It still hurt of course, but we'd been friends forever, so I'm sure it was nothing personal.

Good thing too. With classes done, it was time for the most important part of the day: cheer practice. If ever there was something that could make me feel good about myself it was that. Good friends, good exercise, good sex. What more could a girl ask for?

Sure enough my entire face brightened up as I stepped into the locker room. The sweet sapphic musk of youth and the babble of deep-toned voices greeted me like all the comforts of home. I grinned inwardly at the sight that greeted me. Before me stood our cheerleading squad, some of the hottest, most acrobatically inclined girls on campus, all in various stages of dress, all stretching and posing their enormous, muscular bodies. I'd never admit it to them - I'd hate for them to think I was sexually objectifying them or anything - but damn if I didn't treasure this time in the locker room.

Today, everyone seemed to be huddled around a phone - from the sounds echoing out of it they were all watching someone get fucked. A familiar cry went out from the little speaker. Oh my god, that was me. Had someone been filming me last night? I blushed. Why had no one sent me the link?

Suddenly I was nearly bowled over by all 6'5" of Stacey - the head cheerleader's - feminine half-naked body as she tackled into me with a hug so tight I thought she was going to crush all the air from my lungs.

"Oh my god!" she cried, relinquishing her death grip to hold me by the shoulder and beam enthusiastically down at me. "Slut! You amazing slut! Congratulations!"

"Congratulations?"

"She's playing shy!" chirped Jenny, who was holding the phone.

"Word of your little adventure is all over campus" said Stacey, bouncing enthusiastically on her heels. Stacey had been a ballerina back in the day so somehow she made even that small energetic motion seem impossibly graceful.

"What adventure?" I asked. I still couldn't remember half of what happened. I wanted to be sure we were all on the same page.

"The one last night?" Stacey raised one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows. "Word on campus is that you were practically the main course at that big party."

"More like the dessert." Jenny laughed.

"Oh my god, she's totally jealous." Stacey grinned. "She's been seething ever since she found out."

"I have not been seething!" Jenny stomped a foot. "I'm just stuck trying to figure out what it's going to take to possibly top this!" Another one of my enthusiastic moans echoed out from her phone. She looked down at it and bit her lip. "Okay, so maybe I'm a little jealous. Can you blame me? Damn girl, look at you, you're happier than a clam in butter."

I giggled. It wasn't uncommon for us girls to compete sexually, but Jenny could get especially into it since she was usually the one everyone was out to beat. It probably helped that she worked as a stripper part time at one of the local clubs. She always had all the most amazing sex stories to share. I'd been giving her a run for her money though ever since I joined the squad and we had a bit of a rivalry. Even though I'm one of the junior members of the team - despite me being in my third year - when it came to sex I was always the one pushing the boundaries.

"You should have told me you had this all planned when you came to the forum on Saturday" Jenny said, "we could have done it as a duo!"

"Saturday?" I furrowed my brow. I didn't remember anything of the sort.

"Oh my god," said Stacey, "I have so many questions. How was it?"

"Ooh, yeah," Jenny leaned in, her 8-pack abs rippling. "Dish."

"Well," I began, giggling at all the attention, everyone was gathering around now. It felt good to be the center of everything.

Not wanting to let my friends down, I did my best to tell the story while everyone was struggling to squeeze into their practice gear. Following suit, I took off my collar and put on my little bow. While I didn't exactly remember a lot of what had happened, I could remember enough that I was able to piece all the juiciest parts together. And, well, okay, I may have embellished hear and there, just a bit.