Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Of- of course." Jenny looked shocked. "It's fine." She gave me a scowl. "I understand. You take all the time you need. Once you see what other girls have to offer, you'll come crawling back." She stuck her tongue out at me playfully. Our little rivalry was still nothing if not friendly, even if she wasn't quite used to losing so much. If she'd actually cared about me having sex with Jack, she'd have let me know and I'd have turned him down. Jenny was my friend. I'd give him up in a heartbeat for her.

And speaking of heartbeats, mine was going a mile a minute as Jack held out his hand towards me and looked up into my hazel eyes. I took it and he pulled me back further into the locker room. Heat was flashing through me. I'd been ogling him in his pads all practice, imagining what lay beneath, but seeing him out of them was even better. He had these slender hyper-masculine shoulders and a naked manly chest that swayed and heaved with every motion, topped by just the biggest, juiciest nipples. Alone off in a corner he let his towel drop, revealing that his smooth hairless pussy was already soaking wet in anticipation. I leaned forward and wrapped my hands around him as he fumbled to get my collar off. His skin was so warm, so smooth. Fuck, what a man.

Soon our passions took the better of us. I ran my hands along his back as our boobs pressed together in his tight embrace. He began kissing along my neck and then down, rolling my tits and pinching my nipples with his strong, perfectly painted fingernails. I gasped and groaned out as pleasure began to flood my brain. No wonder Jenny was so possessive of him. Jack knew what he was doing.

I blew kisses and nibbled along the soft sweet flesh of his neck as I let the sweet smell of him wash over me. Gently, he began to guide me downwards, and I took in every inch of his flesh along the way with my lips and my hands as I relished the feeling of his control.

Finally, I was on my knees as he sat down on the bench, legs spread before me, towel thrown aside. Sure enough, his pussy was sweet and soft and soaking wet. I inhaled deeply as I began to gently probe with my tongue. He put his head back and moaned. I smiled up at him with my eyes. Guys were so cute when they were getting their pussies licked. Taking his gasps as encouragement, I dove in with abandon, burying myself in his fragrant juices.

Of course, his moans weren't the only ones. Soon cries of passion on both ends of the spectrum were ringing out throughout the locker room, a beautiful choir of delight to let everyone know that things had begun to get going in earnest.

I brought a hand over to my own needy pussy, but at the last second I pulled it away. I should be using my hands to rub along Jack's body, that's what was important right now - making Jack feel as good as possible. I want to say that it was because it was a point of pride that I always tried to make guys feel as good as possible, but honestly the truth was I just wanted him to think I was a better lay than Jenny.

Not that it was easy. Eating him out was making me so fucking horny. I don't think I've ever tasted a guy's pussy as delicious as his. I swirled my tongue around his clit over and over as I lapped at his juicy labia. I was doing my best to get him off to a nice slow build. Not too quick, but enough to get him ready for the main event. Sensing he was good and warmed up, I was about to pull away so we could start to fuck in earnest, but that's when he grabbed me by the hair and ground my face harder into his quivering snatch instead.

Well, who am I to deny a request? I grinned inwardly as I and redoubled my efforts. He must have really been enjoying it. He was thrashing in pleasure now as I worked to drive him further and further into new ecstatic heights, pulling back whenever he started to get too worked up - I wanted this to last.

Finally though, after driving him up to the edge of the mountain and holding him there for just one time too many, he started to cry out in pleasure. Sensing I'd hit the point of no return I doubled down and road his orgasm as high and as long as it would go, sending him screaming as he crested the peak, a wave of hot juices flooding my face and mouth.

I eased up as he calmed down, gently lapping up his sweetness. Normally most guys would push me away after something like that, spent and in need of recovery, but Jack, romantic that he is, didn't. In fact he just pet my hair and told me I was amazing.

I beamed. He wanted to go again. Take that, Jenny.

Just then I felt a hand from behind. Ah, one of the guys must have wanted in. Mmm... those wonderful masculine hands. I raised my head from Jack's lap to look behind me. Mike had apparently decided that my unguarded rump was too tempting of target. He asked me to flip over, so I did, wiggling around so that I could still get my tongue in Jack's wonderful snatch while Mike did what he was going to do.

No sooner did I once again have the taste of Jack on my tongue than Mike pulled the hot bulk of his slender form in close, locking our legs in an intricate mess of long smooth tangled limbs. His hot crotch squishing into mine as he slowly began to grind his hot masculine cunt into my delicate quivering pussy. I let out a sharp gasp at the sensation and pushed back into him, desperate for more of the pressure he was applying.

Soon Mike had established a dominant, aggressive rhythm, pounding into me again and again with these long powerful regular strokes. The groans he let out with each thrust rose and fell in pitch as I squeezed my legs and thrust back. He thought he was playing me, but his body was my instrument and his cries of pleasure were my concerto of lust.

I tried my best to stay focused on their pleasure as we rocked back and forth, all three sets of our tits bouncing from the motion of our bodies, but it was an uphill battle. I could feel the sparks building even as I groaned and grinded myself into both of these delicious boys. Soon I was seeing stars as I gasped lustfully for breath, taking in further deep lungsful of Jack's delicious scent.

"Oh god!" I cried out.

And then my body seemed to be on autopilot as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I desperately tried to hang in there, somehow managing to push Jack over the edge as I thrashed and screamed out into his pussy. Mike followed shortly behind, his whole body being overcome by deep powerful shakes. But even that didn't seem to stop them, as the three of us drove ourselves to even further, unrelenting new heights.

Fuck.

By the time I was in a state to even think, the party seemed to be winding down. Most of the girls were sitting around exhausted, their dicks softening as they lay together in a sapphic pile of tender girl flesh. Strangely a lot of the guys seemed to still be going, fingering themselves as they looked on at the remaining girls - Kiley and Sandra, who were deepthroating each other in a competitive 69 position while the boys looked on and cheered. I guess they had decided their little argument from earlier had ended in a draw? I felt a twinge of regret that I hadn't gotten in on that, but hey, I was happy with how things ended up.

I licked my lips. My face and tits were completely covered in Jack's sweet juices. Fuck, if I'd known how true those rumors had been, I'd have tried to hook up with him sooner. I just wanted to bottle it up and take it with me wherever I went. I texted Jack an invitation back to my place as I started to clean up. I didn't want to be too obvious about it in front of Jenny, but any guy who can go that many orgasms in a row is well worth it in my books.

And hey, if he turned me down, no worries. I had lots of guys who would be more than happy to take his place. Not that this sex hadn't been fantastic. It was probably enough to last me the rest of the night, but well... I just really hated sleeping alone, you know?

After helping the team get cleaned up, I finally set out for home. I smiled to myself. My body felt exhausted and sore in all the right ways. Good sex and a good workout. I loved that feeling.

I took the opportunity to check over my plans for tomorrow. It looked like a pretty typical week. More of the same really. You know what though? I was fine with that. With a few exceptions, today had been a good day, and tomorrow was just going to be all the better.

God, I loved being me.

To be continued in Chapter 17: A New Weirdness!