Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." said Sandra, one of the group's tomboys. "Now I'm all horny."

She wasn't the only one. The arousal was plainly visible on the faces of half the team. The smell of hot female lust had begun to build up and I was pretty sure it wasn't just me. Yeah, looking around the room it was pretty clear that there wasn't a flaccid dick in the house, as if everyone's workout tights weren't tight enough.

"Uhg, me too." said Kiley, wiggling her hips. "Shit." she looked over at Stacey. "Do you think we have time for some quick head before the guys get out there?"

"Oh come on." Stacey chastised "You can't wait two hours for the orgy?"

"It'll be quick, I promise!" She turned to Sandra, "Sandy, help me out, I went down on you last time, didn't I?"

"What? No! I went down on you last time! If anything, you should be going down on me! Besides, I keep telling you I'm not gay!"

"No way! Last time totally didn't count - we were interrupted! I didn't even get close to cuming."

"Girls, girls, come on." Stacey intruded, "There's no time. You'll just have to wait."

"How about" Jenny offered, "whichever one of you does better at practice today gets their cock sucked by the other?"

"Ha! deal!" Kiley jumped up.

"Wait, what?" said Sandra.

"Way to go, Slut." one of the other girls laughed "Now we gotta deal with those two getting all competitive out there."

"Sorry girls." I giggled. "If it's any consolation, if you both do good, I'll suck you both off later, okay?"

"Careful," Stacey laughed, "they'll hold you too that."

I gave the two a little wink. I didn't mind in the slightest. Us girls had to stick together.

Today was a combined practice. The boys were out in their practice gear on the field while we did our thing off to the side. It was a bit of an extravagance, sure, but it came closer to mimicking how things would be at an actual game - well, for the football team at least. Our competitions tended to happen in gyms.

Today was, well, it was a little cold to say the least. My ribbon wasn't exactly the warmest outfit and my nipples were hard as rocks. But hey, that was fine, it just meant I could work up a good sweat without having to worry about overheating.

Some blonde girl in a men's varsity jacket was looking down at us from the bleachers. That was fine, theoretically anyone could come and watch us practice, but, well, it's not something that actually happened all that often. One of the guys girlfriends? There was something about her that looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place it. It was hard to get a good look at her under all those clothes. I was about to ask Stacey if she knew who she was, but that's when the boys started to take the field.

Oh man, boys. Have I mentioned how much I love boys? Don't get me wrong, girls were soft and pretty and nice and sexy, but boys were like... if girls were like candy, then boys were like meat. I'm a girl who likes her meat, and these boys were packing lots of it.

They strode out of the locker room like the Greek Adonises they were, their round nubile forms swimming in their big heavy padding like it was designed to accentuate every mark of masculinity in their soft wonderful bodies.

God I could just imagine the way their huge breasts jiggled under all that padding as they collided and wrestled. There was something so masculine, so sexy about the two beefcakes with their hands all over each other. We hadn't even started yet and already I was drooling.

The girl in the stands gave a little cheer as Sam walked out. I frowned. Sam smiled up and gave a wave. Were they an item or something? Sam was... well, she was a nice guy. Probably the nicest guy on the team, come to think of it. I could feel my heart breaking just a little. Sam was like... well, I don't want to describe her as the one who got away, but I'd been trying to hook up with her for ages now to no success. No matter how hard I tried she had always made it perfectly clear she just wasn't interested in hooking up. I sighed. None of the nice guys ever were.

I shook my head. I needed to keep focused.

Practice turned out to be something of a mixed bag. On one hand everyone was in amazing form. No one seemed to miss a beat, no one seemed to forget a step. Everyone was committed and bringing it a hundred percent.

On the other hand, well... I don't know what it was. Maybe everyone was just tired from the weekend, or maybe there was some kind of flu going around or something, because everyone was just... weak.

Like take Jack for example. There'd be him all sexy down on the field and they'd be doing some drill or another and he'd dodge out of the way and make a break for it and run those long slender legs of his up the field before making a throw, and he'd just... well, he'd not get the kind of distance you'd expect from someone with guns like that. He was far from the only one. The entire team seemed to lack any sort of real strength to do anything besides the basics.

Not that we had much time to ogle the boys - there's something I thought I'd never say - us cheerleaders weren't much better. Even I was struggling. Like, I kept having the hardest time trying to launch Stacey. She hadn't gained any weight or anything - at least none that I could tell, but I just... I couldn't get up the strength.

We didn't let that stop us though. Morale may have been down, but we were cheerleaders, damnit, and we weren't going to stop just because things got hard. We pushed through, we came together, we overcame. Through every awkward stretch, through every painful pyramid, through every miscalculated bit of acrobatics, we pulled through.

In a lot of ways I was kind of thankful for the rough practice. I needed to get my mind off of things and nothing distracts better than a good workout. I sweated and stretched and pushed and worked every ounce of my body. Sex was good. I liked sex. But cheering... cheering was something better. It was being able to breath deep and feel the energy in every part of your body. It was knowing that your body was your body. It was like taking a sports car out for a test drive on an empty highway. And then on top of that, to be able to work together with all these other amazing girls? Teamwork, trust, companionship... hell, I was probably closer to these girls than anyone else. The endorphins pumping through my brain were telling me this is who I was. This is what I was made to do.

God, I loved being a cheerleader.

Still, the mood was not great in the locker room afterwards. Everyone was kind of bummed out and quiet. Oh sure, Stacey was doing her team mom thing and trying to get everyone good and happy again, but we could all feel it. Even Kiley and Sandra, rather than arguing that they'd done better, were both trying to convince the other that they had done worse. It seemed we were all just eager to put this practice behind us.

Somehow, I was the first to be done changing, snapping my collar back in place before the rest of the girls had even really begun to get changed. That meant I was in charge of checking in on the boys and seeing what they had in mind for tonight's activities. Some of the girls wanted to cancel. No one was feeling it, and well, it was supposed to be a reward for a good practice. We didn't feel we deserved it. I don't know though, I kind of felt we did. We were awful out there, but we were awful together and in the end we overcame.

As I stepped outside, I ran into that strange girl that had been watching from the bleachers. She was standing outside the men's locker room. Damn, now that I got a good look at her, she was hot.

Her boobs weren't the biggest - the upper end of average, probably - but they were beautifully shaped, as best as I could tell through her letterman's jacket anyway. Though its bulk hid her features, it did a good job of accentuating the tightness of her skinny jeans, which showed off a truly impressive set of legs and a perfectly shaped ass, not to mention a bulging dick. I didn't know if I was jealous or covetous. Either way, I wanted that ass. Fuck, and to top it all off she had this kind of easy-going amiable posture to her that gave her a really laid-back casual kind of vibe. What a girl.

"Oh hey," she said, rolling her eyes along my body. I stuck out my tits to give her a better view. "Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar."

"Do I?" I gulped. Her voice was like a tiger purring.

"It's like..." she gestured in the air with one hand. "I don't think I'd forget a face as beautiful as yours, but I feel like we've definitely met."

"Oh, well..." I blushed. I didn't often get called beautiful. I wasn't used to girls being this forward either. Not that she needed to try quite so hard, something about the casual way this girl was standing was really doing something to me and I had no idea why. Something about the glint in her eye? I couldn't quite place it.

"Ah!" She said, pulling out her phone. "You look just like that girl from the party yesterday!"

"You remember me from the party?"

"You were that girl getting a train run on her! It's all over social media." she thrust her phone towards me. Sure enough, it was displaying a video of me screaming out in delight. "That was amazing! I'm so jealous! What was it like?"

"Oh my god," I blushed again. Had everyone heard about that? "Honestly I don't even remember it that well. Like, the fucking I kind of remember, long into the night, but I think I was pretty smashed. When it comes to the party I don't really remember anything."

"Oh my god, you too?"

"Wait, what?"

"I'm the same way. I woke up in Sam's bed this morning, somehow not remembering a damn thing about the party, but apparently not only had I fucked Sam silly while we were there, but I agreed to start dating her too."

"You don't even remember hooking up?"

"Hell, I completely didn't even believe her in the morning, it was actually pretty funny. She told this big story about how I saved her life and then she found me unconscious on the dance floor so shit faced drunk that I'd completely passed out. Probably banged my head or something."

"Oh my god."

"Right?" She laughed. "She was super nice about it though. She'd made breakfast and everything, told me to take as much time as I needed. We had a really good talk and well, now we're dating." she laughed. "It's all a little sophomore, you know? But it's nice."

"That sounds wonderful." I sighed wistfully. "I wish I could find a guy like Sam."

I didn't know if the grin she gave me one was one of pride in the fact that she had gotten Sam or one of lust at what having Sam meant. Either way, there was something about the way she smiled that seemed to light up the whole room. I couldn't help but smile along.

"Well, I'd offer to share," she said, "but she's got this whole monogamy thing going on. Not normally my cup of tea, but we'll see how long it lasts.

"For a guy like Sam though, I'm sure it'd be worth it."

"If you say so." She shrugged. "I gotta admit I'm a little surprised to hear that from you, given everything that happened last night."

"Right?" I laughed. "Honestly I'm super disappointed I can't remember more. That's been something I've wanted to try since like, forever, but its always been such a daunting thing to organize."

"Oh my god, I know exactly what you mean. If I had a dime for every time someone's canceled on me right before a threeway? Like, I get it when its two guys, sometimes they get spooked, but isn't doing two girls at once supposed to be every guys fantasy?"

"To be fair," I giggled "Most guys wouldn't know how to handle two girls to begin with."

"Oh my god that's so true." She let out a loud single laugh. "Half the time I have to take the reins just to keep them on task. It's like, its fine, I like topping, but sometimes I'd like to have sex without having to be everyone's personal assistant, you know?"

"Oh, hey, speaking of, do you want to join us for the orgy?" I offered "It's normally cheerleaders and football players only but I'm sure we can make exceptions if your dating one of the players. We'll all make you feel really welcomed"

"Wait," her jaw dropped, "orgy?"

"Yeah, the cheerleader-football orgy. You didn't know?"

"No, what? I mean, I'd heard rumors but I thought that was an urban legend. You guys fuck after every practice? I didn't know being a cheerleader actually involved so much, er, physical contact. Hell, if I had, I'd probably have tried out."

"Well," I grinned a little. "It's nothing quite so formal, it's certainly not after every practice, and it's only the football team that we boink on the regular, but like, it helps keep the guys focused, you know? Helps give them some motivation to do their best and to really commit to being on the team. You know how guys can be.

She laughed.

"We keep fucking the guys" I continued "so that they don't end up getting all horny and end up banging half the campus and getting late for practice or whatever. Hell, just between you and me, it helps keep the girls focused too. Some of them have real one-track minds. Not that I'm not terrible like that. But like, it's not an official part of the job or anything, and we don't fault anyone for not taking part. Hell, only like a third of squad actually comes out on the regular. Those of us who do it though, we like to think we're going the extra mile, you know? Plus," I blushed, "have you seen the team? Hunk. City."

"It does sound like a lot of fun." she bit her lip. Her eyes had begun to wander down over my body. I could see her hardening dick snaking down the right leg of her tight jeans like a caged animal. she slumped. "Ah, but I can't. I can't. Sam and I are exclusive now."

"Hey," I laughed, "nothing wrong with that. I'd go exclusive too if it meant I could hook up with a guy like Sam. She's a real catch."

"Oh sure," she smiled. "I mean, its real nice, don't get me wrong, but then here I am getting invited to cheerleader orgies by one of the sluttiest, hottest girls in the school and I've got to turn them down."

"Aw, thank you." I giggled. I leaned forward to give her a better view of my tits. "So you're saying you like what you see?"

Before we could take that any further however, the door to the men's locker room opened and Sam stepped out. The smell of warm showers and boy sweat wafted out. Fuck, I loved that smell. It was like it had a direct line to the pleasure centers of my brain.

"Oh, hey Slut," Sam said, her voice all high and manly and musical. Her enormous breasts ballooning out her too-tight hoodie. "I think the guys are just about ready for you?"

"Oh, great! Thanks Sam, you're the best." I had intended that to come across as flirty, but I think it just came out super ditzy instead. "I'd have poked my head in already but I got caught up talking to your new girlfriend. Are you sure you guys don't want to stick around? We'd be more than happy to have you."

"Come on Slut," Sam laughed. "you know me better than that. I'm not interested."

"Hey, it never hurts to ask. Besides, you'd have your girlfriend there. It's not cheating if you're doing it together."

"That's true!" The girl chirped. "We could have all kinds of fun and we'd be doing it together."

"I... uh..." Sam blushed uncomfortably, her boobs jiggling as he awkwardly shifted his weight

"On... second thought..." the girl said "You know what? It's okay. If Sam doesn't want to get fawned over by a squad of hot strangers, she doesn't have to. Personally, I'm not the sort to normally turn these things down, but I think today I'll have to - for the sake of love and all that."

"Thank you, Emma." Sam whispered, coming up behind her and taking her tightly into a deep embrace.

"Aww," I squealed "that's so sweet. Oh my god, you two are super cute together."

The girl laughed.

"No, for real, I'm totally jealous." I did my best to blink back the emotion welling up within me. "I wish I had what you guys have."

"Come on," Emma laughed. "Being single isn't so bad. Look at everything you got done last night.

"True." I giggled.

"And of course, there's also the fact that you're on the express train to hunk city, don't forget."

"Ooh, oh my god. I should probably get back to that. We should be getting started soon."

"I think we're just about ready to head out ourselves," she said, kissing Sam on the cheek "It was good meeting you."

"Likewise, I - Oh geeze, where are my manners, I didn't even ask your name."

"Emma" she said, holding out her hand.

"I'm Slut." I took it and shook.

"That's a very pretty name for a very pretty girl."

"Aw, Thank you."

"I'll be seeing you around, Slut!"

I waved as they walked off, Emma's hands wrapped around Sam's hips as she whispered something in his ear that was making him blush even more furiously. I was so distracted by them that I almost jumped when I heard another sultry masculine voice shouting behind me.

"Hey Slut! We're just about ready for you girls. Come on in whenever."

"Oh, right!" I perked up "Sure thing."

At last, the most exciting part of the day.

For some reason a lot of the girls decided to pass. I guess they just weren't feeling it? That's fine. It's a fun little bonus thing we do, but it's not like we're going to look down on someone just because they don't want to get involved, especially with the way practice went today. There were still more than enough of us to keep the boys happy. Hell, I'd have done it all by myself if I needed to. Heck, that even sounded pretty fun.

We glided into the men's locker room sensuously, our square hips and muscular bodies sauntering, hips swaying as we lined up, one next of the other, like merchandise on display, each of us trying to display our best features: a smorgasbord of broad chests, muscular abs and tight butts. The boys knew what was coming and they were ready for it. Towels lay on benches as approving male eyes roamed over our bodies. I giggled a little. They were still mostly naked, but we'd gotten all dressed up just to take it all off for them again.

I frowned when I saw that a surprising number of the guys were fully dressed and in the process of leaving. Their bubble butts were jutting out of tight jeans instead of sitting down naked where we could get good easy access to them. It was one thing to not fault a girl for not joining in, but when some of the regular guys decide they don't want to have anything to do with it, well, you can't help but take that a little more personally.

"Okay boys," Stacey said, twirling her hair around a finger, "You all know the drill. First pick goes to whoever was working the hardest out there today! Discuss it amongst yourselves."

Normally they were practically fighting each other for the privilege, but today it seemed they had all been a little humbled. There was some mumbled disagreement amongst the boys, some of whom were still doing their best to posture while others seemed to be playing things bashful for once. Finally, Jack was pushed forwards. I grinned and licked my lips. This would be fun. Popular rumor was that Jack had the sweetest pussy on the whole team.

"Alright Jack!" Jenny cheered, posing and batting her eyes. "Way to go!" She and Jack weren't dating or anything, but it seemed like whenever the two teams ended up fucking, the two of them always ended up together somehow.

Jack's eyes roamed over Jenny's pecs and her tight, barely concealed abs. Then his eyes turned and swept along the rest of the team, the girls sucking in their guts and puffing out their chests before his eyes finally lingered on me. Well, on my tits to be precise, but that still counts.

"Sorry Jen," he said, almost embarrassed. "I uh, I think I'm going to try something different today... if that's alright with you?"