Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I don't mean we use the device or anything." she smiled coyly "that would be... wrong. No no, it's just that the club has been doing really well lately. We'll never have to worry about things like not having enough money for clothes or saving up for a boob job ever again."

"Oh, that's great!" I exclaimed. Elizabeth didn't really talk about work much. I had no idea everything was going so well. "I'm so proud of you baby, have I ever told you that?" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big supportive hug. "You're always working so hard, it's great to see it all paying off."

"Aw, thank you Evan."

"Actually, wait, don't you have to head into work soon? Didn't you say something about having a ton of paperwork to do?"

"Oh, its fine. I'm sure they can handle without me for a few days."

"You're taking another day off?"

"Of course." She ran a hand along my naked body. I felt the heat washing over me as she manhandled my butt. "If this is what I have waiting for me at home, why would I ever want to go to work?"

"Actually, shit, it's Tuesday. I've got class in an hour and a half. I can't exactly run off either, as tempting as a couple new pairs of shoes might be. Ooh, I'd love to get some new running shoes for the game tomorrow, and like, a bunch of new tops to go with my, er," I cupped my tits "expanded repertoire."

"See? Plenty of reason to come." Elizabeth laughed.

"But no, I really can't miss any classes." I sighed. "I wish you'd picked another day to take off. We'll have to do it another time."

"Oh come on, you can afford one little absence. It's not like anyone's counting."

"I mean, I could probably afford to, sure, but... I just can't. I won't. It's important. Come on baby, you know that."

"Okay okay, I'll tell you what. I'll swap your class schedule around with someone else, that way you can take all the time you want and shop the day away with me and you're not missing any classes."

"That's not the point." I pouted, "Besides, who knows what kind of weird consequences that could have? What if it moves around what classes I'm in and suddenly I don't qualify for my major anymore or like... something else weird?"

"It'll be fine," she waved her hand dismissively "we'll just swap back afterwards."

"Honestly baby, I'd just rather not."

Elizabeth sighed in frustration. I frowned. I hated that sound.

"So you're not coming to the mall with me?"

"I can't baby, I'm sorry."

"Please, Evan?" she batted her eyes at me "I was kind of hoping I could show you off a little."

"Isn't that basically all we did yesterday?"

"Well, yeah, but like... I was also hoping to really take the device out for a spin and, well, it would mean a lot to me if I had someone there who knew what was going on. Someone I could talk swaps with, maybe experiment on..."

"Wait, what?"

"In a good way! Like, we could try some new things out. Come on Evan, you love me, right? Didn't you say you'd do anything for me? Am I really less important to you than missing one class?"

My heart was torn. Class was important to me. I wasn't on any major scholarships or anything, but I intended to do grad school, and that meant I needed to know my shit. I wasn't smart enough to be skipping any classes or slacking off academically. This wasn't one day, this was a bad precedent, the inciting incident on a slippery slope. In many ways, this was my academic future, my career. Elizabeth and I were going to be together forever. There would be all the time in the world for amazing shopping trips. We both knew that. The responsible thing would be to say no, to stick to my guns and to go to class and schedule this for some other time. Her pushing like this was... well, it was cruel.

But... she knew all that, didn't she? She must have her reasons. And I mean, I trusted her, didn't I? She must know what she was doing. Maybe one little shopping trip wouldn't hurt."

"Fine." I sighed. "I'll go. But only because it's you. You're right, baby, I do love you, and yes, I really would do anything for you."

"Wait, really?" She smiled so wide that it quickly became infectious. "I can't believe that worked. Oh my god Evan, you really are the best boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Thank you, baby," I grinned. "Now, what are we shopping for?"

Several failed attempts to get out of bed later, we finally managed to make it to the bathroom.

Maybe shopping was a good idea after all. All of the clothes I had purchased the other day were all amazing, don't get me wrong, but they'd been designed for a masculine chest, not the enormous girly boobs I currently had. Not that I didn't love my boobs to pieces. On the contrary, I was squeezing and bouncing and jiggling them as I stared into the bathroom mirror. I just couldn't stop grinning. God, they felt so fucking right. And that's to say nothing of my big girly dick. Fuck, I must have spent ten whole minutes just jumping around watching it swing. I felt like my whole life I'd been wearing the wrong sized shoes, and now, finally, I'd slipped into something comfortable.

I just wished the rest of my body could follow suit. Maybe... maybe we could feminize the rest of me today as well? Find some people in the mall who would be better served by having my masculine body and trade with them? No one would ever need to know but me and Elizabeth.

Except... uhg. That was exactly the problem. I would know. I would know what I'd done. I knew what I had already done. I stopped bouncing and looked down at myself in disgust. What was I doing? These tits... this dick. These weren't mine. I'd stolen them from someone else. God, I'd been so selfish.

My train of thought was interrupted by Elizabeth stepping into the bathroom. She ran her eyes along my body approvingly. I gave a half-hearted smile and tried to give her a sexy little pose. She'd probably have known I wasn't happy if she just looked up at my face, but she was too busy enjoying the show. It helped a little, I think. Knowing that Elizabeth approved of my body made it seem kind of silly that I was getting so worked up about it.

Still, I looked kind of weird, didn't I? I mean, sure, I had a feminine chest and a feminine crotch and feminine hair now, but the rest of me still had the lithe, curvaceous form of a varsity quarterback... it just didn't line up.

I looked up at Elizabeth. Despite everything that had happened, she'd somehow gotten away from everything looking just as beautiful as she ever was. Not that I was dating her for her body or anything, but she's definitely the most attractive girl on campus. Always has been. I bit my lip as her petite little tits - each easily the size of her head - bounced and swayed as she got the shower ready. I could feel myself getting hard at the sight.

I'll spare you the details of our shower together, suffice it to say that even with Elizabeth hogging all the hot water, it was still quite steamy.

Stepping out of the shower, we started getting dressed and putting on our makeup. I was super excited. Elizabeth had brought home one of those pallets from work and it had so much great stuff. We were both leaning over the sink fighting for space in the mirror. I actually got a little fussy about it when I saw how she was overapplying her foundation and under-accentuating her eyes, but I tried not to make a big deal of it. Then of course I saw that she wasn't even using lip plumper. Still, I know everyone has their own way of doing things so I bit my tongue. I can be a total bitch when it comes to makeup. I really needed to teach her one day. Or like, just start applying it myself, I guess.

A little while later I stepped out of the bedroom dressed and ready to go. Mall clothing is tricky. I wanted to wear something nice so that Elizabeth could get a good look at me, but at the same time I didn't want to wear anything too nice because then it would outshine the clothes I was trying on. On top of that, it had to be something that I could get on and off again really easy. Luckily, I had a lot of cute little skirts that served perfectly. The one I was wearing was relatively long in that it went down to mid thigh, but it made up for that by flaring out playfully. God, I love skirts. I'm surprised I don't have more of them.

My top was a stretchy white halter with burgundy accents. I was actually kind of impressed with how it almost (but not quite) fit. Maybe I could get away with wearing some of my recent purchases with my new tits after all? They'd be kinda tight, but, well, that just meant they'd show off my tits better, didn't it?

I stepped out to see Elizabeth inspecting the device in her hands. Ellen was sitting by her feat, her cute little doggy nose just barely poking out from under her pile of clothes. Elizabeth's jaw dropped as she looked up at me. She was wearing her loosest pair of jeans, comfortable looking flats, and a t-shirt that was obviously not designed to contain those small tits of hers, which were wobbling around braless underneath, desperate to escape. She laughed as she looked over at me then down at herself.

"Oh my god, Evan. How is that my boyfriend somehow always manages to dress hotter than me?"

"Aw," I beamed "thank you baby."

"No, no, this is a legitimate concern. I'm totally jealous." She stuck a hand on her hip and looked down at herself. "And apparently underdressed."

"Do you want me to get changed?"

"You know what? I have a better idea." I could see her dick start tenting in her jeans as she began to adjust the device. "You know what Evan? I like seeing you in sexy clothes. I love that you dress this way. But I think if you're going to be dressing sexy, why not go all the way? Do you have anything even sexier than that?"

Zzzzttttt

"Sexier than this?" I laughed, wiggling my hips in my jeans, a motion that sent my bare nipples rubbing against my t-shirt.

"Yeah, something daring"

I blushed. I had just the outfit.

I stepped out again about half an hour later having completely changed my look. At first I was just going to slip into something a bit sexier, but then I decided I really needed to redo my makeup to match, and then, well, one thing had led to another. If it was sexy my baby wanted, it was sexy she was going to get.

Elizabeth was still over by the window, device in hand, watching a squirrel flap around outside the window. "Oh my god." Elizabeth exclaimed as she turned around and got a look at me, tugging down the hem of her skirt to cover the bright red bulging thong that was apparently threatening to just flip her skirt up at a moment's notice.

"You like?" I held a hand over my head as I posed. My tits were spilling out over the cups of my tight little black silk bustier, a garment so revealing that I was currently showing more skin than if I'd just been wearing a bra. It had a pair of lacey sleeves in a thin band around the tops of my arms - the garment's one concession to not being glorified lingerie - but because the thing was shoulderless it looked almost like I was just wearing armbands instead. I was wearing it with the shortest skirt I could find - a ruffled black micro that looked for all the world more like an oversized belt than an actual article of clothing on its own. I had topped the whole thing off with a pair of lacey fishnets that ran to mid-thigh, leaving just the perfect amount of leg invitingly bare.

"Oh my god, I love it."

"Sexy enough for you?" I grinned.

"Fuck. Too sexy. Maybe this was a bad idea. Fuck. Maybe we should uh. Stay in, instead, and try that whole sex thing again."

"As nice as that sounds..." I bit my lip. "I think we've learned our lesson about that, haven't we? Plenty of time for fucking after we get home. We'll never get anything done otherwise."

"Is that so wrong?" she raised an eyebrow.

"You're just saying that to get out of shopping." I stuck out my tongue. "Come on, lets go. I was taking a look online and you know that little swimsuit store on the east corner? Major sale! I know it's not quite that time of year, but I totally need a new bikini or like, three."

Elizabeth froze up for a moment, her eyes locked on my body as she did the mental math. "Right then." she grinned. "Let's go."

My heels clicked rhythmically under me as we walked down to the bus stop. We were a little early but that was alright.

It looked like we weren't the only ones waiting. There was a family there as well - father, mother, young son, and a brother and a sister about our age. Wait, hold on, I recognized the mother from somewhere. I wracked my brain trying to place her. She'd been in one of my classes last semester, hadn't she? Lizzy? Liz? She was from England - studying abroad as part of a continued studies program or something like that. She'd made a big stir with all the guys because she had those huge tits. I had no idea she was married. Or that she had kids. I guess the older ones must have been from a previous marriage or something? That must be strange. Still, good for her. I glanced over at Elizabeth. I really couldn't wait till we had children of our own.

The young kid was bored and evidently impatient. He was whining about something, but I had no idea what. His parents would occasionally indulge him, but it wasn't really helping.

Elizabeth and I sat quietly and waited.

The bus was late. Like, ten minutes and counting.

Elizabeth let out a sigh that was equal parts annoyance and boredom. I put an arm around her and pulled myself into her. She dug around in her bag with one hand, pulling out the device.

"Baby?" I asked, cautiously raising an eyebrow. "What are you going to do with that?"

"Uh..." She gave me a smile that tried very hard to be innocent. "Nothing? Just a force of habit, I guess."

"Uh-huh." I smiled back.

"Come on, Evan, aren't you bored?"

"Just..." I glanced over at Liz and her family. "Just make sure you swap everyone back afterwards, okay?"

"Of course," she laughed. "You can trust me."

She held the device out to me to touch. As soon as my hand brushed against it she started going crazy with the thing, firing it off again and again, spinning the dials seemingly at random. The enthusiastic grin would have been kind of scary if it had been anyone else.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

I looked over and tried no to laugh as I my brain struggled to make sense of the chaos that had just happened.

Liz was still quite curvy, but the front of her shirt now seemed to fall low and loose in front of her. I'd say it would have threatened to show her breasts, but there were now none to be found. Instead, the loose material settled down in front of the impressively sizeable bulge that was plainly showing through her tight pants. Her hair was different too. The long brown ponytail she'd been wearing had been replaced by a shorter more masculine mess that had been on the older brother a moment ago. It took me a moment to realize it, but her light dusting of makeup had disappeared as well.

Liz's husband, who was otherwise kind of a handsome older guy, now had his wife's huge breasts sticking off of his otherwise masculine frame. He had lost several inches - enough that his wife was now taller than him - and long white socks now ran up the smooth hairless legs that stuck out of the bulging skirt that his adult daughter had been wearing just prior. All of the makeup that had been on Liz's face now graced his, though I have to admit, I think the effect was kind of ruined by his mustache, not to mention their difference in skin tone.

The daughter's head now stood on top of the body of the rambunctious kid. She adjusted her sunglasses with one tiny hand as she looked down confused at the child's toy she was clutching in the other. The brown ponytail gracing her hair had seemed of normal length when it had graced her mother, but it now seemed to hang down surprisingly low against her new smaller body.

The kid's head had ended up, of course, on his older sister's body, the chest of which, which had looked so proud before, now seemed flat and boyish enough that the clothes which had previously contained it now hung to rather loosely. He was squirming uncomfortably as he shifted his weight from one of his father's legs to the other, clutching a phone tight in one of his feminine, manicured hands.

Finally, the young perky breasts which had found themselves on the older brother's chest bounced around freely under his loose t-shirt. He actually looked surprisingly feminine, as long as you were willing to look at him from the waist up. The makeup he wore highlighted his resemblance to his sister, and the fact that he now had her haircut as well helped cement that illusion. I couldn't help to notice as well that he had a conspicuous lack of bulge in his pants, but that might have just been my imagination.

"Mom," moaned the young child, squirming around in his slender college age body, "this bra is too itchy!"

"I sure am glad I don't have to wear stuff like that." said the brother, pulling out his makeup compact and checking on his well applied face. His nipples tented as his they rubbed against the straining fabric of his shirt.

"Hey! Give me that!" Squeaked the older sister, reaching up with her tiny hands to try and grab the cell phone that her now much taller younger brother was holding.

The kid just stuck out his tongue and clutched it to his chest. The girl jumped up trying to grab it, but the kid's tall masculine legs meant he had no trouble keeping it out of reach.

"Ethan," chastised Liz, "Quit teasing your older brother."

"Sorry Dad" sunk the boy, lowering the phone enough that the girl could grab it.

Elizabeth and I were tripping up trying not to laugh as the family sat around patiently waiting for the bus, completely ignorant of how completely messed up they were. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, okay, you gotta swap them back."

"Oh. uh," Elizabeth laughed "I already did."

"You what? When?"

"When you were keeled over just a minute ago." She glanced back up at the family and broke out into a huge smile. "Yeah, don't even worry about it. This is all perfectly normal."

"Oh, baby," I said, trying and failing to stop laughing long enough that I could frown at her. "you can't do that without getting me in on the swap. What if I have another class with her? I'm going to be seeing her as all weird from now on!"

"Well," Elizabeth grinned. "At least you'll get a laugh out of it."

I let out one last laugh and shook my head.

"Okay, okay," Elizabeth sighed, wiping away a hysterical tear. "I've had enough waiting. I don't think this stupid bus is ever coming. Let's go."

"What, you want to walk?"

"In these things?" she gestured down at her comfortable looking 3-inch open-toed heels. "God no. Though I'm sure if we'd started walking instead of waiting here, we'd be there by now."

She was right.

"No, I have a better idea." she said, glancing down at the device.

Following her lead, we walked into the little parking lot behind the coffee shop on the corner. This cute looking guy was just stepping out the back door, coffee in one hand, keys in the other. He was all rugged and muscular under his flannel shirt and he had these striking blue eyes that could make a boy swoon. He was making a good pace for a sporty looking red sedan parked a little bit away from all the other cars.

"Yeah," Elizabeth said, looking the guy over. "He'll do."

"What?"

The guy was just about to open the car door when Elizabeth stepped forward and confronted him.

"Hey." she said, angrily. "That's my car!"

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

The guy looked down confused at the keys and the coffee in his hands.