Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." he blushed in embarrassment. It was totally adorable. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even own a car... and this coffee isn't mine either..."

Elizabeth held out her hand. He handed her the keys with one hand while she tore the coffee out from his other.

"Wow, can you believe that guy?" I said as the man retreated down the street. "Some people, huh?"

Elizabeth took a sip of her coffee, frowned, and threw it into the nearby trash.

"It's fine." Elizabeth laughed. "These things happen. Come on," she unlocked the car doors with the key fob. "Let's get going."

I slid into Elizabeth's passenger seat. The faux-leather hot and sticky against my skin. I had to push some empty coffee cups and water bottles aside as I swung my legs in. Elizabeth's car was always such a mess. I rolled down a window to help escape the musty smell of Elizabeth's gym bag, which had been thrown so haphazardly into the back that it had spilled open.

I looked over to see Elizabeth staring down at the steering wheel in confusion. "Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" I asked, leaning over. "I mean, it's great that you have a car and everything, but it's not like you know how to drive standard."

She shot me a little glare and reached for the device, which was sitting in the seat of her lap.

Zzzzttttt

As if in response, Elizabeth kicked it into gear and tore out of the parking lot.

"One day, Evan," she said "I'll teach you how to drive stick. Then I'll take you up on that offer."

"That sounds like a lot of fun, actually." I bit my lip a little as I looked down at her tenting skirt. "I'd love to handle your stick." Maybe it was just the rumble of the car against my mostly naked ass, but there was something about her driving that was getting me really turned on. Would giving her head while she was driving be a distraction?

Elizabeth grinned and poured on the gas as we zig zagged through traffic. She was like a kid with a new toy. You'd think she'd never driven her own car before. A few minutes late we were pulling into the mall's parking lot.

The mall was weirdly crowded for a Tuesday afternoon. I mean, honestly, who is shopping at that time? Us, apparently. There were a lot of families about too, plenty of kids. Did these people not have jobs or school?

Not that there wasn't the usual mass of college students flocking around as well. I grinned a little at my good fortune - there were a lot of cute boys here today. Mmm... I could feel my heart beating faster whenever one of them walked by. I made sure to put some extra sway in my step, hoping I could draw their eyes, but I don't think any of them really noticed.

Not that no one noticed. I don't think a single girl's head didn't turn as I walked past. It was an even blend of lusty stares and jealous glances at Elizabeth, who herself kept sneaking glances at my ass whenever I would get ahead of her.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, ready and eager to dive into some serious sales.

"For now, let's just walk around a bit."

"Oh." My heart dropped.

"Well," she laughed "if we see anything we like we'll check it out, but I have the device and I want to do a bit of people watching with it."

"You want to use it on random people?"

"Well no, I want to use it on specific people, but I mean... it's so tempting, you know?"

"What is?"

"To swap people around. To just play with the damn thing. There's all kinds of people in here, all kinds of things I could do. Like, that family over there?" she gestured to a haggard looking father running around with a pair of preteen girls. "Wouldn't it be so funny to swap them around? To see what it does?"

"Baby, come on..." I put my hand on her arm. "You know that messing with people's lives like that is no good..."

"Huh?" she furrowed her brow at me like she hadn't even been paying attention. "oh, don't get me wrong, I'll swap them back. I promise. But in the meantime, even you have to admit it would be interesting to see that guy running around with his daughter's body or something."

"Okay," I tried not to smile at the mental image. "I admit that would be pretty silly. As long as no one gets hurt, of course."

"Right, right, of course." Elizabeth had already raised the device and was pointing it at the father, who was lecturing the girls about something. I rushed to reach up and touch the device as well.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

A surge of hot pain shot up my hand. I pulled it away, shaking it out.

"Jesus!" Elizabeth exclaimed, waving one hand as she hot-potatoed the device into her bag. "I hate when it does that."

"It does that regularly?" I asked, looking down at my hand.

"I don't know what sets it off, just... sometimes it gets really hot for no reason. Ow."

I reached out and took Elizabeth's hand into my own, clutching it close in order to inspect it closely. I brought her index finger up to my mouth and gave it a gentle kiss.

"You don't look burned at least. Is the device still working?"

"See for yourself." She pointed.

The father had stopped dead in his tracks, whatever lecture he was giving forgotten mid sentence. He was still himself, in so far as I could tell, and so were the girls, but they each had an air about them now that seemed subtly different. One of the girls took a step forward and held up her finger, admonishing the father, who took a step back. It looked like he was about to argue when the other one began a similar gesture. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he cast them down at his feet.

"I... I thought you were going to head swap them? What did you do?"

"I was, but this is more interesting. I swapped their authority around. Now the dad is the daughter to these two girls."

"Wait, like, you swapped him with both of them? I didn't know you could do that."

"I wish." She sighed "No, I gave half the dad role to one of them and half to the other. I'm honestly surprised it worked at all."

"Wouldn't that make them each half of a father to the other? How does that work?"

"I... I don't know." she furrowed. "See, clearly this is why we need to experiment more."

Elizabeth surveyed the area. This was one of the more open plazas, saving the rather phallic series of statues that served as the plaza's centerpiece, so it was buzzing with all kinds of people. I could see the glint in Elizabeth's eye. She wasn't seeing people, she was seeing opportunity.

"Okay, okay," she grinned, "how about a game? I'm going to make some changes - let's say three of them - and you see if you can spot them."

"Okay," I laughed, "but I've got to be touching the device, otherwise that's not even remotely fair."

"Of course."

I held out my hand. She put the device against it and fired off a series of blasts in quick succession.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"Hey!" I laughed, "I wasn't ready."

"Of course not," she smiled that cute smile at me, "I gotta keep you on your toes. Come on, big boy, let's see what you've got."

I looked around. Okay, how hard could this be?

The first one was obvious. There was a family leaving the toy shop, a mother and father and son and daughter - a perfect little nuclear family. Except none of the heads seemed to match the bodies they were attached to. The little girl's body, which was topped with the father's head, was even still clutching an enormous teddy bear in one hand as she - er, he - held hands with his old body, now topped with his daughter's head.

"Does that count as two?" I asked, watching the younger brother pick his nose with his mother's well manicured finger and then wiping his hands on her blouse.

"Nope," Elizabeth grinned, "I swapped them as a group. Two more to go."

I searched the crowd again. I must have missed something. There was a sense of urgency that sort of washed over me. I knew Elizabeth wasn't so irresponsible as to let any of them wander off while swapped or anything, but I was still worried that if I took too long something bad was going to happen.

"Look, I'm sorry James, I know you don't want to go in there," came a voice from behind me, "but I'm a budding young woman and we need to buy me some training bras."

I turned to see a young-looking girl - she couldn't have been more than twelve - dragging around by the hand a man who looked old enough to be her father. Neither of them was wearing clothing appropriate for their age. The girl looked like she'd raided her mother's closet and while the man looked like he'd been shopping in the children's section. Frankly, I think we were all lucky he hadn't burst right out of it.

He was stomping around in a huff as the girl put all of her weight into pulling him into a store that specialized in women's underwear. He blushed and went all stiff as he entered, then ran off almost immediately to go hide behind some of the racks.

I pointed them out to Elizabeth, who laughed at the man's behavior. She pulled out the device again and fired it off at them.

Zzzztttt

"What was that?"

"Oh, I was just turning them back."

"Oh, okay." I said, looking back. "I really wish you'd give me a chance to touch the device first..." I turned back to look. The girl in her ill-fitting boys clothing was holding a training bra up to the man's chest, furrowing her brow at how poorly it seemed to fit, especially compared to the ill-fitting bra he was already wearing under his blouse.

The last swap was the trickiest. I honestly didn't know where to begin. I was scrutinizing not just everyone's looks, but their behaviors as well. How do you judge if a total stranger is behaving oddly though?

Eventually I turned back to Elizabeth. She was staring at a group of guys who seemed content relaxing on one of the benches, ogling and catcalling at a group of pretty girls seated nearby -- wait, no, that wasn't quite right. The girls were the ones who kept stealing glances of the guys. And trust me, these guys were not cute enough to deserve that sort of treatment. I mean, they were fine, if you liked hairy bodies and beards, they could have even been described as cute, despite their weight, but these girls seemed to be looking at them as though they were the pick of the litter.

I leaned forward to take a closer look. Oh, of course, how could I not have noticed that? The girls, all wearing skirts, were pitching major tents.

"Good job, Evan," Elizabeth laughed, holding the device out to me. "Let's do round two."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"Hey!" I giggled "You did it again."

I reached up and put my hand over my mouth, blushing self consciously.

"Oh my god, did I just giggle?"

Elizabeth was rolling over with laughter.

"Elizabeth," I tried to sound stern, but her laughter was infectious. Soon, I was giggling along, which just seemed to set us both off further.

I had never giggled before in my life. Guys don't giggle, and it sounds weird doing it with a guy's voice. But there was something about it that felt very airy and light and happy and feminine. I kind of totally loved it, but I tried not to seem too happy about it.

"I honestly wasn't sure how long it was going to take you to notice." she shot me a coy expression. "Guess you're better at this then I thought. Still though, you're stuck with it until you find the others."

"I guess I'm just lucky I'm such a bubbly person." I giggled again. "Or we'd be here all day."

Of course, I wasn't terribly concerned about losing the game. In fact, I'd already found the second swap. I happened to be looking straight at it when it had happened. Good thing too - it was subtle.

There was a totally hot jock standing outside one of the sports bars, looking at the highlights or whatever from last night's game and looking all lonely. I may have been staring at his butt a little too hard when suddenly a nerdy looking goth girl ran into him at full steam, her head down in a book. That's when the swap had happened. Now they were talking things over, apologizing and helping each other get back up, but the jock seemed far too interested in the girl's book to be natural, especially with the way she now couldn't take her eyes off the game.

To my surprise, they seemed to be hitting it off in spite of this. Maybe they were hitting it off because of it? Well, either way, score one for happy endings, I suppose.

I didn't even have to look around very hard for the third. I heard it rather than saw it.

"I don't know why this is so embarrassing for you," came a feminine voice from the bench behind us, "it's perfectly natural."

"Yeah," responded a masculine voice, "well you're not the one with your tits hanging out for everyone to see."

"No one cares! It's just breastfeeding."

I swiveled around. On the bench immediately behind us was a mother and father and their little baby. They looked familiar. Hadn't I seen them last time we'd been here? The mother was lying with her head across the father's lap, holding the baby up to her flat chest as the father, his maternity bra hanging open, lowered one of his heavy, milky breasts into her eager mouth.

"Thank you for lunch, honey," she said. "You always taste so good."

"Careful!" the father said, wincing as the attractive woman hungrily sucked on his wet nipples. "Watch your teeth."

I turned back to Elizabeth and raised my eyebrow. She grinned at me and fired the device at them again.

Zzzzttttt

"I can't help it, you keep squirming. Wait, why are you squirming?"

"I um..."

She bolted upright.

"Don't tell me you need to be changed again? We didn't even bring any diapers that would fit you!"

"I'm sorry" He looked down embarrassed, his enormous, heavy breasts swaying.

"Okay," she said, rubbing his back with one hand, "It's gonna be okay. Come with me into the women's room and I'll get you down on the changing table and cleaned up in no time. Then we'll need to go find some diapers for you if you're going to keep making messes, honey."

The two got up and started to walk off. The guy was trying to walk normally, but he just came across as super conspicuous, his stilted gait causing his enormous milky boobs to sway around violently in front of him.

"That was you turning them back, right?" I turned to Elizabeth.

"Of course. What else would it have been?"

"Just checking." I giggled. "You didn't - wait, didn't you say you were going to swap my giggle back?"

"Aw, but you sound so cute with it." she teased.

"I kind of do, don't I?" I blushed "Maybe it's not so -"

Zzzzttttt

"There you go, Evan."

"I..." I sighed. "Thank you, baby." I chastised myself for being so selfish. As much as I liked it, it wasn't mine to begin with. Still, it was something to look into, going forward.

"Anything for you."

"Are we going to do a round three?" I asked.

"Actually," she said, pointing, "I was thinking. See that girl over there?"

I turned my head.

Zzzzttttt

"Yeah?" The girl in question was a short, mousy looking thing. Plain across the board. She was sitting on one of the benches resting her feet as she gazed up at the big dick statue that served as the centerpiece of the plaza. I giggled a little at the sight.

Elizabeth grinned.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Okay so you know how the device tends to be like, binary states? I want to see if I can combine a lot of little changes to make something a little bigger"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, here, watch."

She looked around, finding someone inconspicuous in the crowd and firing the device off at them. Even touching the device as I was, I couldn't tell what she was doing, and yet, before my eyes, with each passing Zzzzttttt, the girl seemed to increase in height.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm seeing if I can stack small things to create big changes. Like, that girl was short, but now she's got the longest uh... bottom part of the leg, and the longest top part of the leg, and the longest torso and the longest neck, not to mention a bunch of other little things. So is she still short?

The girl stood up. Whereas before she had been almost assuredly looked petite and mousy, she now towered above the rest of the crowd. It looked like she'd been stretched out - her blouse now failed to cover her midriff and her jeans ended mid-calf.

"Oh my god." Elizabeth laughed. "It worked. Do you know what this means?"

"You can make someone tall?"

"I don't need someone that perfectly matches what I'm after... I can use small incremental swaps to move stuff around and stack the deck before doing, like, a bigger swap."

"Yeah, but don't you have to swap them all back afterwards? How are you going to be able to keep track of everything like that?"

Elizabeth laughed. "Your right, it sounds like a disaster to try to undo. Here let me just..."

She held out the device and fired it off several times.

"There, back to normal."

"Baby!" I cried, "You did it again!"

"What?"

"Just now! I wasn't touching it!" I waved my hands in the air for emphasis.

"Oh," she looked down at the device and gave me a guilty little smile "Fuck, I'm sorry, Evan. Do you want me to re-swap them and then re-unswap them?"

"No." I huffed, staring at the woman who still to me seemed so impossibly tall and thinking about how complicated of a procedure that would be. "It's fine. I just wish you'd think of me a little, you know? It's so weird seeing everyone all swapped around and having to remind myself that that's the new normal, you know? I feel like I'm completely blind to reality or something."

"I'm sorry, Evan. Your right. I'll tell you what, how about we put away the device for now." She stood up and offered her free hand out to me. "Let's go shopping."

"Oh my god, finally," I said, my frustrations already forgotten. "I know just where to start!"

I had read that there was this big sale going on at that cute little beach shop that had opened last month. I had planned to got his past weekend, but the day sort of got away from us. Given what had happened, it was probably for the best - now I could get some stuff that I could wear that would really show off my new tits. I mean, I understand that no one would really notice I had them regardless of what I wore, but still.

Luckily, if the mannequins in the window were any indication, this store, like several of the other ones around here, seemed designed to cater to that certain college crowd -- slutty and busty. I was blessed, I think, to have so many stores around that so perfectly served not just my particular taste in clothing, but my size as well. I mean, come on, my body was basically a quarterback's with a stripper's tits bolted on the front. How often would you expect to find a bikini that would fit that? And yet, I had no problem shopping around here.

Of course, that also brought its share of trouble. Sitting right outside was that trio of men from earlier - the ones who had been ogling the girls and who Elizabeth had swapped around. They seemed to me to be keeping to themselves, but I knew that was just because I was oblivious to the fact that Elizabeth had swapped them back. It was a shame - now that I got a closer look, they could have been kind of handsome had they not been so skeezy. Well, if you didn't mind hairy arms and beards that is.

We weren't the only ones checking the store out. There was a clique of teenage girls inside - troublemakers from the looks of them - who were giggling at all the overpriced junk and all the swimsuits that looked like the bastard child of lingerie and dental floss. I could see some movement in the back as well. It looked like there was another couple back there of about our age - a dorky looking guy and a rather well-endowed girl - they were holding hands, but they turned the corner to the change rooms before I could get a better look.