Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 18

Story Info
Elizabeth's reign of terror continues. Can she be stopped?
11.3k words
4.33
5.7k
6
0

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
491 Followers

Warning: This chapter features head swapping, shoe shopping, high-heel stomping, boob swapping, top dropping, melon making, revenge taking, hair cutting, sexy strutting, bikini wearing, boys staring, leg swiping, moral griping, tit jiggling, rampant giggling, ice creaming, villainous scheming, feminine wanting, promiscuous flaunting, mom wrangling, girl-dick dangling, timebomb ticking, and a whole bunch of other stuff that doesn't even rhyme.

Girlfriend with Testing Device

- A Smutty Fanfiction, of Sorts -

= Part 18 -- Hair Today, Boobs Tomorrow =

By Razmagurk

"So," I asked. "Where to next?"

"Well, actually," Elizabeth grinned, "I have something special I want to try..."

"Yeah?"

We were sitting on a bench out by that ridiculous looking dick fountain (don't ask), staring at all the people bustling past. The device rested gently between Elizabeth's dainty hands, ready for more action.

"Okay, you see those two stores over there?"

I nodded. She was pointing towards a pair of busy storefronts opposite us - a men's sporting goods place and an equally busy lingerie shop that seemed to lean towards the racier side of things. I could feel myself getting a little excited as I eyed up all the hot guys moving about in the former, though the latter also had my heart pumping - they were having a sale. I chewed my lip a little in envy as I stared at all the pretty girls parading about inside.

"I want to try swapping them around," she continued.

"Wait, like, the whole store?" I frowned. "Can you even do that?" I know there were probably dozens of important and meaningful things we could have used such power for, but deep inside all I could find myself wondering was whether or not we could use that to swap sales around from store to store, because if so, that was huge.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "That's why I want to find out. The more I use this thing the more I'm beginning to wonder. Evan, I don't know if there's any sort of limit on this power. What if... what if it doesn't have any? What if I can swap whole countries with this thing? Or planets? Could you imagine?"

"I'd rather not." I shuddered. "How would you even test that without causing widespread disaster?"

"I don't know - that's why we've got to start small - but just think of the possibilities!"

Elizabeth grinned to herself as she started fiddling with the device's dials, trying to figure out some combination that worked for her. She looked like a kid playing with a Rubik's cube.

I peered in at the two shops. Some of the boys were really cute, but I felt kind of bad for staring. At the end of the day I only really had eyes for Elizabeth. The girls though... uhg, I was so jealous. There was just something about a lingerie shop that was so inherently feminine. Don't get me wrong, I love my tits and everything, but I was still stuck in this big bulky dude body. I sighed. Hell, even if I wasn't, even if we used the device to give me my dream body, they'd still see me as a guy - an outsider. God, I wouldn't even know how to act.

I shook my head. I didn't want to dwell on these thoughts. I looked down at the device. Maybe... maybe it was time.

"Baby..." I began, "do you think you can -"

Before I could finish though, Elizabeth let out an irritated growl and all but slammed the device down in frustration. I silently gave thanks that she hadn't thrown it - she had a history of breaking video game controllers.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't get this stupid thing to work right!" She gestured with an exasperated hand to the device's innocuous seeming set of controls. "Nothing I set it to will do what I want it to do!"

"How can you tell?" I furrowed my brow as I glanced over at the unlabeled dials and buttons. "Surely some combination will work."

"No, the closest I can get is... well, here, look."

I reached out and touched the device with my index finger while she made the final adjustments and fired.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"Holy shit." I blinked. All the cute guys who were in the sporting goods store one moment were now all next door perusing the lingerie. The few that had been trying on running shoes when the swap happened were now trying on towering heels and fuck-me pumps, trying their best to walk and jog in them. One of the guys who had been contemplating a set of weights was now contemplating a set of massage oils. In the back a total beefcake had just stepped out of the changing room in a lacey little nighty and was doing strongman poses in front of the mirror.

Likewise, all the girls were now crowding out the sport store. They seemed at least to be having an easier time walking in the running shoes then they would in the high heels, but the way they were strutting carefully in them made me think they didn't notice a difference. A tiny twig of a girl was staring longingly at a set of dumbbells that easily weighed more than she did. A girl in the back had stepped out of the changeroom topless save for a jockstrap and was now posing flirtatiously in front of the mirror.

"What are you talking about? You did it!"

"Hardly. Watch."

A beefy figure strode towards the sport store, his muscles practically rippling under his tight clothes. He stepped inside and all the girls stopped what they were doing and stared at him, moving out of their way to give him space as he began to browse the store's selection of protein powder.

"I don't get it," I asked, "what's happening?"

"Okay, so, I swapped the clientele of the two stores around, right? Positions and everything, but it wasn't the stores that I was swapping, it was the individual people inside. I swapped around the stores in their minds, but not in reality. So all those dudebros think that they're kitting out to hit the gym when they're buying nighties or whatever, and all those girls think they're gonna have a nice romantic evening with their boyfriends after buying that home gym equipment, but the stores themselves are unchanged. That guy who walked in just now wasn't part of the swap, so he, and anyone else who arrives late for the party are still going to think its a sports store."

"Wait," I giggled, "so all those women - including the girls who work there - they all still think they're working in a lingerie store?"

Sure enough, as soon as the beefy dude tried to ask one of the sales assistants for help, several of the girls nearby began grinning and giggling.

"Okay" Elizabeth laughed. "so maybe I made the sales clerk jobs a bit more interesting. They're probably going to be super confused from now on as to why their lingerie store now seems to cater exclusively to men. Okay, not quite what I wanted, but still totally worth it to see. I wonder if I got any of the people in charge? Like, if the store's management is different now, does that mean they'll start stocking the other kind of inventory?"

"You know what this reminds me of?" I asked, my eyes focused on the jocks walking around in heels.

"What's that?"

"I think I need new shoes."

"Don't you always?" she jabbed.

"Well, yeah," I giggled, "but I need new running shoes specifically. Like, I got flats and stuff the other day, but I've got a basketball game tomorrow that I completely forgot about and my current pair of runners isn't really going to fit."

"I'm guessing this store here is out of the question?" Elizabeth gestured to the recently swapped athletics store.

"They'd probably try to sell me high heels or something."

"Oh my god." Elizabeth laughed. "Could you imagine you running around playing basketball in those things?"

I shook my head. It would be hard enough to walk quickly in them, let alone run or jump.

"Okay, so which store are we going to then?"

"Well," I bounced in excitement as we rose to our feet, "there's a few nearby, but the one I think is probably the best is just around the corner here."

I pointed, then did a double take. Rounding the hallway was the father that Elizabeth had swapped around shortly after we'd arrived, the one with the two daughters. He was trudging down the thoroughfare now wearing a two-sizes too small pink tutu, his hair done up in pigtails as his little girls - each holding a bag of candy as they argued with each other - dragged him into a kids clothing store.

"You uh," I scratched my head in confusion. "You remembered to swap them back, right?"

"Uh, yeah." Elizabeth said, failing to suppress a grin, "of course I did. Why, what are you seeing?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. "It's nothing."

The shoe store I'd picked out was pretty basic. It had a handful of fancier stuff but most of its selection was your everyday fair. That was fine. I was just looking for something I could move and run around in, and the prices here were definitely right.

The place wasn't empty, but it wasn't amazingly busy either. There were two other couples there. One consisted of a curvy brunette and a tall broad-shouldered hunk who kept trying and failing to keep his eyes off her ass as she pranced around in her miniskirt trying on various heels. The other was a more nerdish looking pair who I bet were probably both on the swim team or something - they both had that kind of lean athletic otter body and I bet the guy would actually have looked rather handsome if it weren't for the horribly thick glasses he wore.

Elizabeth sat down while I started patrolling the shelves. The last time I'd been shoe shopping I'd been seriously handicapped by the fact that I didn't know my new shoe size. This time the biggest challenge was staying focused. We'd spent forever shoe shopping the other day -- which was great, don't get me wrong -- but today I had to make a conscious effort to steer myself away from all the sexy little sale items they had on display. I was here for running shoes and nothing else.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Wait, wait, wait. Was that what I thought it was?

I looked over at Elizabeth, who smiled innocently. I raised an eyebrow as I started to look around, but nothing seemed out of place.

The beefy looking jock was still prancing around in his 3-inch heels, his chest jiggling and his slender arms raised daintily to his sides as he showed off his ample legs for his boyfriend, whose glasses were beginning to steam up from the occasional flash of thong the jock was giving him. Well - I bit my lip - I couldn't really blame him. It was an amazing ass, and those heels really did a number to help show it off.

Reluctantly, I tore my eyes away from the boys. The brunette girl had just put on a pair of hiking shoes and was stomping around in them trying to get a feel for the fit while the swimmer girl looked on supportively. I don't know what it was specifically, but she must have liked what she saw, because she was shifting uncomfortably to hide her erection.

I shrugged. I could have sworn I'd heard the device go off, but I guess I must have been imagining things. Elizabeth almost losing it the other day had me totally paranoid.

I returned with my picks and plopped down next to Elizabeth. I giggled to myself a little as I set them all down. It had been tricky carrying the big stack of shoe boxes without my tits knocking them over.

It looked like Elizabeth had been doing some browsing as well - she'd somehow found this amazingly slutty pair of hot pink stiletto heels. I chewed on my lip as I leaned over to look at them. Oh my god, they were in my size. Wait, did Elizabeth and I share a shoe size? How had I never noticed that?

"These feel pretty good." I said, bouncing around in a cute pair of purple runners. They weren't as flashy as I'd like, but there's only so much you can do when it comes to running shoes.

"That's great!" Elizabeth said, finally deciding to try on the stilettos she'd picked out. I giggled. There was no way she was going to be able to walk in those - they looked like they barely fit her. She tried to stand, holding one hand out for balance while the other was behind her back, but it just wasn't happening.

Zzzzttttt

"Oh well," she said, falling back on the bench with a smile. "I guess it wasn't meant to be."

"Are you sure? I mean I bet we can find a pair that fit."

"Pretty sure," she said, undoing her purple laces. Besides, it was just a passing fancy, we're mostly here for your running shoes, aren't we?" she looked down at my shoes and grinned. "You're sure those are the ones you want?"

"Oh yeah," I smiled and went for a jump, but it came across more like a little hop. I teetered back a little as I tried to reassert my balance on the thin pink points of the heels. "These'll be great. Perfect for playing basketball in."

"Fantastic," Elizabeth said, grinning all the harder. "I can't wait to see it."

The two other couples were just leaving as we got up to pay. The jock was practically skipping as he and his boyfriend left, holding hands. The girls had their arms wrapped around each other's waists. They were very cute together. I couldn't quite be sure but I thought I caught the brunette whispering to the swimmer about how they needed to buy condoms. Whatever it was, it was enough to make the swimmer girl's erection return.

I chewed my lip as I watched them go. I supposed there wasn't much point in putting it off any longer.

"Baby... I..." I tapped my fingers together meekly as I tried to figure out how to phrase this.

"Huh?" Elizabeth's gaze was also locked on the departing couple.

"Baby," I blurted it out. "I want you to use the device on me."

A long slow smile spread across her face. She turned to look at me delighted, then frowned guiltily as she caught my eye and looked away.

"You want me to what?"

"I mean, I know you'd never do anything like that without my permission or anything... and I know, I know, it's super hypocritical of me because I keep telling you not to just... steal body parts off of people. It's immoral and it's wrong and oh my god, never mind. Its fine. Forget I said anything.

"No no..." she put a hand on my shoulder "tell me what you were going to say."

"I-" I slouched. I wanted so badly just to melt into her, but I was too nervous. "I was going to say I want you to use the device on me. I want to be... more uh... sexy." I cupped my tits by way of example. "You know what I'm saying?"

"Evan," she smirked, "you're the sexiest boy I've ever met."

"Aw, thank you baby. But That's exactly part of the problem isn't it?" I sighed "I don't want to be a sexy guy."

Elizabeth's focus though was already miles away, scoping out targets while she played with the device's dials.

"Okay Evan, you wanna be hot? I've got you covered." she plopped down on the bench and gestured for me to join her. "I call this, 'Operation Perfect Boyfriend'. I know just where to start."

"You do?"

"Tit bounciness!"

If I'd been holding a drink I'd have done a spit take. I had to settle instead for a series of sputtered coughs.

"Look," She laughed, "I know it seems like a minor thing, but bouncier, jigglier tits are inherently sexier. Trust me. I've given a lot of thought on the matter. Besides, I know how much you like your tits, don't even try to hide it."

"This isn't really what I had in mind..." I frowned. "Besides, your right - I do like these tits. I don't want to swap them out."

"No no no," she waved a hand dismissively. "We don't have to get rid of them. I just want to fiddle around with their properties a bit. Come on, it'll be fun."

"I was thinking maybe something a little more like - "

"And there," Elizabeth pointed to a teenage girl with tits so naturally high that she probably didn't even need a bra. "is the perfect candidate!"

I looked at the expression on Elizabeth's face. She was so excited. I didn't want to ruin that. I gave a weak smile as I put my hand on the device.

Zzzzttttt

Whoah.

Half on instinct, I lurched forward to try to grab my boobs. If I'd have been wearing a bra, I'd have said it felt like it had just snapped and everything was flying free, but no, this was just all the weight on my chest completely rearranging itself.

"Oh my god." I laughed, bouncing the cleavage clenched in my arms, "This is crazy."

"Come on, stand up, lets see it."

Carefully I rose to my feet, cool air blowing over my almost naked ass. My top was having a hard time containing the sheer bounciness as I tried to lower my arms. It was like each of my boobs had a mind of its own and they were both very opinionated about which way they wanted to go.

"Oh wow." Elizabeth stared hungrily at my jiggling mass of cleavage. "Here, bounce up and down."

I did my best, but it was kind of tricky in my heels. I blushed a little as the idea of doing something so sexy in public started to turn me on a little, especially given the slutty outfit I was wearing. I did my best to adjust my top so that my hardening nipples wouldn't pop out of the thin white cups.

"I don't know about this." I said, carefully lowering my arms and swinging my torso back and forth. Each sway almost sent me bowling over by my own weight. Moving now was tricky - these things kept going long after I stopped. I didn't know if I really liked this, to be honest. Sure, it was fun and kind of sexy, but all I could think about was how painful these things would be at the end of the day.

Still, there was something about it that I couldn't help but love -- something feminine and silly. Hadn't I always been jealous of girls with boobs like this?

"Elizabeth?"

"Huh?" Elizabeth's eyes reluctantly snapped away from my boobs. "Oh, right. So, now that we've got them all jiggly, I figure it would be a lot of fun to get them all perky too. Not that they sag or anything now, but that would really just make them perfect, you know?"

"Perkier? Elizabeth, I don't know about this..."

She wasn't hearing any of it though. She held out the device. I touched it.

Zzzzttttt

There was a shift in weight and then... Snap.

Suddenly my tits were swaying freely away from me, almost bowling me over as they swayed back and forth. Shit, this time they really had broken free. I blushed as I failed spectacularly to get the heaving things under control. They kept bouncing in ways I couldn't predict though, slipping through my soft masculine arms time and time again, and each time I felt like I was only making it worse.

"Oh my god." I cried out "Too much! Too much!"

My top landed gently on the floor as I wrestled my feminine orbs into submission.

Finally, I managed to cup them in my arms. My boobs kept wanting to push up against me as I did my best to try and keep them down. Jesus, it was like they were being held up with elastics or something. They wanted to fly high and free, like I had some kind of naturally occurring push up bra on. Shit, my nipples alone were now practically pointing straight up. I could poke an eye out with these things if I wasn't careful.

Elizabeth laughed as I struggled to keep my tits covered while also bending down to grab my thin, stringy top. Easier said than done. Keeping these tits at bay was a two hand job.

"Sorry, sorry!" she said, still laughing, "let me turn those back."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Somewhere in the distance I thought I heard a girl cry out in sudden alarm.

I breathed a sigh of relief as my tits returned to normal. Still jiggling and bounded tall and proud in front of me, they were back once more back to their physics-defying normal.

Elizabeth was still almost doubled over with laughter by the time I managed to get my enormous bouncing melons back into the thin white cups that were my top. Despite the fact though that my top seemed to almost rest on top of my tits instead of containing them, it was all the effort I could manage to keep them from spilling up.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
491 Followers