Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, because I think that was a really important-"

"But I mean," she interrupted "even though it's fruitless or whatever, there's some people out there that I've decided I'm still going to get even with, you know? People that especially deserve it."

"Oh." I pouted. "Baby..."

"And the collective number three on my list," she glared at the two employees of the salon, "are those two girls right there."

"Number three? What did they do to you?"

"They stole my boyfriend!"

"Wait, wait, what? I don't think I've heard this story."

"Okay, so it's like this." she leaned into me. "I was totally into this guy, right?"

"Was he cute?" I grinned.

"So cute." she sighed. "I was so sure he was the one too."

"Well," I giggled, "it's a good thing he wasn't."

"So I'd been coming to this place to get my hair and nails and everything done ever since I moved out here, and Carly and Zoe," she pointed again to the two girls, "they had always treated me right. I trusted them." she shook her head. "Then one day I'm in there and I'm telling them I've got a date with this totally hot guy who I'd been crushing on and I needed a brand new super cute super sexy kinda look - something new and different to win this guy's heart over and to distract him from my total lack of boobs - and I'm so excited about the whole thing that I can hardly sit still. But, well, that's exactly what happened, and soon things went from 'new exciting look' to 'damage control'." she frowned at the memory.

"Oh my god." I reached over to give her a hug, my tits squeezing into her arm. "That sounds like an absolute nightmare." I tried very hard to resist the sympathetic urge to run my hand through my hair. "How does that turn into stealing your boyfriend though?"

"Well obviously I had to call off the date -- I couldn't let him see me like this, after all." she sighed "so I was like, okay, I'll regroup and try again later, and so I ended up kind of avoiding the guy entirely while I got a grip on what had happened. But then what do I see the next time I'm walking through this very mall not two weeks later?" she clenched her fist. "There's Carly and Zoe, sitting on that bench right out there in front of the salon, getting hit on by my man!"

I could feel Elizabeth shaking with frustration. I held her tighter.

"Of course it all made sense - they had sabotaged my hair appointment so that they could swoop in and pick him up on the rebound. Oh god it was just so humiliating. I haven't been back since. I had to find a new beautician and everything."

"Wait, wait, this story sounds familiar," I looked up at her "didn't you tell me that something like this happen to Slut?"

"Did I?" Elizabeth looked down at the device in her hand and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I guess this sort of thing happens to a lot of girls then. All the more reason to punish them."

"What are you going do to them?" I pouted.

"I don't know. I haven't decided yet. They ruined my sex life, and now I'm going to ruin theirs, somehow."

"Baby... are you sure that this is the right thing to do? I mean -"

"Yes, Evan, I am. I've been dreaming of some way of getting back against these girls for months."

"Wait, months?"

"Now come on," she plopped down onto a bench and held out the device, gesturing "I want you to bear witness."

I sighed and unwrapped myself from around her, sitting up beside her as I hesitantly put my hand on the smooth frame of the device.

I looked through the enormous glass window that was the salon's storefront at my girlfriend's soon to be victims. The one she had pointed out as Carly - a stylish blonde in a very feminine dress - was cutting the hair of some cute looking blonde guy. He was a little bit older - maybe a grad student - but handsome. I'd say he'd have been kind of scruffy but he was working on that.

Zoe, meanwhile - a slim brunette with exceptional tits and perfectly done makeup - was doing something with a woman's hair a little further back, styling it or coloring it or something -- I couldn't get the best look. The gentleman waiting in line turned the page of his magazine.

"Okay, so maybe I'll have some fun with them first..."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

I couldn't quite see what she'd done at first, but then Carly took a wider stance as she stopped cutting for a second to adjust her dress, drawing attention to her suddenly rather prominent bulge.

"Hmm," Elizabeth smirked "a good start, but we can do better than that, can't we?"

Like an angler, Elizabeth swung the device over to a pair of teenage boys who were shyly peeking into the Victoria's Secret nearby, then swung it back to point at the girls.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"What are you doing?"

"I'm amping up their libidios. Making them horny as teenage boys."

Zzzzttttt

"And in Zoe's case I've also now made her a lesbian. Let's see how they handle being hot for their clients."

Sure enough, Carly had to adjust her pants again as her sizeable dick seemed to be tenting angrily against her pants. She kept sneaking glances down at her client and blushing profusely. Zoe was being a little more discrete, but if you looked close enough it was fairly apparent that she taking the opportunity to look straight down the shirt of the girl she was working with.

"Why?"

"Look, if they're going to steal people's boyfriends, then they should be as skanky on the outside as they are on the inside."

"Okay, no, I get that." I said, "But why does that involve giving them dicks?"

"I don't understand the question." Elizabeth blinked in confusion. "Why wouldn't I give them dicks?" she grinned and then laughed. "I like giving girls dicks. It's fun."

"Okay, but hold on, is this really your plan? Your solution to them stealing people's boyfriends is to make them hornier?"

"It's not my whole plan, no. It's just the best I can do with what I've got." She glanced down at the device and growled. "It's all so circuitous, you know? If I could just pilot them around like puppets or go in and rewrite their brains directly this would all be much easier. I'd make them think that it was their job to have sex with everyone who walked in there or something like that. Let's see them try to sabotage people's relationships then."

"Baby, I-"

"Oh, fuck, you know what I need to do?" Elizabeth sat up straight "I need to find a prostitute and swap their professional responsibilities or whatever. Make them think that it's literally their job to sleep with their customers, that would totally do the trick. Oh but no..." Elizabeth slumped again and sighed. "Where am I going to find a pair of prostitutes at this hour?"

"Baby..."

"You're right, Evan, I shouldn't let that hold me back. I can still do other things to them."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Both Zoe and Carly now looked like they were ready to hit the clubs rather than work. Carly had a sleek skin-tight white mini-dress while Zoe was wearing a thin lacey black nighty that couldn't quite contain her huge breasts. I spun my head around. Where had those even come from?

"There, skanky clothes to go with their skanky nature."

"Hey!" I groaned. "I have that same dress at home."

"Oops." Elizabeth laughed. "Sorry, Evan, I didn't mean it like that. If it's any consolation, I'm sure on you it looks way less trashy. You probably fill it out better too. Ooh, that's a good one. Here, let me..."

Zzzzttttt

The outfits the girls were wearing suddenly looked hopelessly optimistic as their tits disappeared, replaced by flat smooth chests. The shirts of the guy getting a haircut and the gentlemen waiting in line ballooned outwards in response. Honestly I had to wonder who it was Elizabeth was trying to punish - the salon owners or the clients.

"Hrmm... It's still not quite right. Something's missing."

Elizabeth searched again through the crowd of people for potential swap candidates. I followed her gaze.

"Oh my god," Elizabeth elbowed me "check it out!" She gestured towards a familiar family heading in our direction.

"I guess the bus finally arrived" I giggled.

"Or they walked. Wait, Are they going for the salon? They are! Oh my god, this is too perfect."

Striding through the mall corridor was the familiar face of Liz and her family from the bus stop earlier, still - to my mind at least- entirely swapped around. Liz was in the lead while her husband, his tits bouncing, was holding the hand of their youngest, whose head was sitting on the body of his older sister, who was herself several paces behind standing next to her other brother, struggling to keep up with her short legs and childish body.

Both Carly and Zoe leapt up in excitement at the sight of Liz. Carly even put down her scissors to go give her a great big hug. They must have been old friends or something. They chatted for a bit, with Liz introducing them to her family before sitting down to wait her turn.

"Oh ho, this is too perfect."

Zzzzttttt

I raised an eyebrow as Liz was suddenly in the front of the line. A moment later Carly's client was all done and wandering off with Carly's tits and pussy as Liz sat down into the chair. Carly started prepping her hair while Zoe came over and began chatting up the rest of the family. She seemed very flirtatious with the way she was talking to Liz's daughter, but that might have just been because I couldn't stop staring at the enormous erection that was desperately fighting to escape her lacy panties.

"Watch this." Elizabeth whispered.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Carly, standing behind the barber chair, looked at the scissors in her hand in confusion, then looked down at Liz, who was now sporting the stylishly cropped blonde hair that had been adorning her own head moments before.

Elizabeth chuckled maniacally in anticipation.

What followed was the most awful haircut I've ever seen someone give. Carly looked like she'd hardly ever held scissors before, let alone that she should be trusted to wield them around someone's head. And yet no one raised an eye at this. I thought for sure Liz would have panicked when the first misaligned chunk was taken off, but no, no one batted a lash even as huge swaths of hair were taken out in uneven clumps. No one that is except for the child, who seemed very upset with the way the woman was wielding those blades.

"This is perfect," Elizabeth laughed. "I gotta get Zoe as well. Okay, how do I want to do this?"

Elizabeth's head darted around until finally she locked eyes with a rather hairy heavyset looking dude with a beer gut and a heavily stained shirt. He was trying to pick something out of his teeth using a store window as a mirror.

"Perfect!"

Zzzzttttt

He immediately looked up at his hair and face in a kind of horror. Zoe, meanwhile, who had returned to her client, suddenly seemed to get very lax with what she was doing.

"What did you just do?"

"I've swapped all Carly's hair cutting experience onto the kid, and uh, Zoe\s beautification onto that fat guy over there."

"What good does that do though?"

"No, see, it's great, I've gotten rid of their ability to do their job."

"Baby..." I was starting to shake.

"And as soon as Carly finishes, I'm going to swap that ugly hair back onto her head so she'll have to live with a terrible haircut forever! Let's see how she likes it."

When it was all done Liz ended up looking more like a barbie doll that had received a haircut from a very zealous little girl and yet, as she stood up, it was clear that she loved it. She was beaming with a new confidence.

Zzzzttttt

And true to her word, Elizabeth had swapped the mess of hair right back onto Carly's head. Stray hair still falling out of it as she walked. She and Liz, who now had her old unmodified hair back were both satisfied with the outcome.

"There we go." Elizabeth sighed contently. "Justice has been served. They ruined my chances with that guy by intentionally giving me a bad haircut, now the bad haircuts they give are going to be anything but intentional."

"Justice?" I made a fist. I couldn't take this any longer. "Justice? Baby, are you kidding me?"

"Huh?" Elizabeth turned and looked at me. I could only imagine the unfamiliarity of the dark expression that must have been on my face.

"Look, Elizabeth, you've had a laugh at their expense. You've got your revenge. But don't call this justice. You want to just leave them like this? For what? For humiliating you and stealing away some guy who doesn't even matter? Who isn't even worth you? You can't go ruining people's lives over shit like that!"

She opened her mouth to speak, but I kept going.

"How is it justice to hurt people like that? Hell, you're not even hurting them -- they haven't learned a damned lesson, if whatever they did was intentional, they're going to keep on doing it - the only people who are getting their lives ruined here are people trying to get their hair cuts. Two wrongs don't make things right. Elizabeth, come on, I know you. You're better than this. You have to make this right."

Elizabeth looked at me in shock. She looked hurt and angry. It tore me up to see her like that, but I couldn't take it any longer, it needed to be said.

"I... I thought you had my back on this Evan. She put me through so much humiliation. So much, you can't even believe. I cried into my pillow for weeks! Well now she gets to feel that, even if she doesn't know it - hell, that's a mercy. She won't even know!"

"All you're doing is what she did to you. No, this is worse -- you're hurting bystanders too! What is it about what she did to you that makes this okay to inflict that same hell on people who aren't even involved in this?"

"Don't you preach at me!" She stood up.

"It's just... it's not right!"

"Not right..." she rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, Evan, I'll show you not right."

She swung the device up to my level. It must have been inches from my face. I stared past it at her, not quite grasping what was happening. Or, well... grasping but not quite believing.

"I swear to god," she continued, red faced, "sometimes your morality really gets on my nerves. It's just a little bit of fun, a little catharsis. No one's life is getting ruined. No one even fucking knows except for us - Not even the people who get their hair cut shitty. They'll just smile and think its great and who's laughing then? Me! I get to have the last laugh for once in my goddamn life. Maybe we'd be better off, Evan, if you weren't so freaking judgemental all the time."

She was adjusting the device, but I hardly even noticed. My attention was on her face. She was getting emotional, hot tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry," I took a deep breath, "but this is how I feel, and I wouldn't be the man you loved if I didn't tell you. Sure, no one notices, but you have to live with the knowledge that you sabotaging someone's life... for what? For some boy who wasn't even worth your time? Elizabeth... that's not you. I know you can get angry at times, but this isn't you. this isn't the girl I fell in love with."

"Sh-shut up." She was shaking. Visibly disturbed. My words must have cut deeper than I was expecting. "Shut up! Don't say those sorts of things!"

Honestly, I don't think it even occurred to me that she had the device pointed at me, primed and ready to fire. I was so firmly locked into her eyes. I hated it when we fought. Normally I tried not to press the issue, but Elizabeth could be so passionate though. sometimes it was best to let the wave break and then talk to her about it when she was thinking a little more clearly, but sometimes she needed me there to help her from doing something stupid.

"Baby..." I said, standing up next to her, looking up into her sparkling eyes, brushing away an angry tear. "You're better than this."

"Fuck!" she cried out, lowering the device. "Fine! Fucking fine! I'll turn them back! Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am." I let out a small sigh of relief. "You're doing the right thing." I said, going in for a hug, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound judgemental. I love you, Elizabeth, you know that right? I just... I care about you. I don't want to see you go down a dark path."

She snubbed me at first, sliding away from me, but then she changed her mind and pulled me in close. For several hot seconds I held her. She seemed so vulnerable in that moment, shaking in my grasp. Then she took a deep breath and stepped back, turning towards the salon.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"There. They can do their jobs again. But that's all the mercy they're getting out of me. They can keep the damned haircut, and those stupid horny dicks of theirs!"

"I..." well, it was a start. Something told me I was better off not trying to push it. We could maybe come back later and deal with that.

"You're right, Evan." She sighed. "You're right. I don't like it, but you're right. I am better than them. Something like this isn't worth it."

"Thank you, baby."

"Besides, I should be saving all my energy for the big stuff I've got planned for the rest of the people on my list."

"Uh..."

"But that'll have to wait. Come on, let's get out of here. I think I've lost my appetite for swaps for today."

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you took me along today."

"So am I, Evan. So am I."

I wrapped my arms around her again and pulled her in for another hug, the hot flesh of my tits spilling out where our chests met. She put her hands around my back and clasped them tight. I leaned up at her, lips spread, and she leaned down and we kissed. Normally Elizabeth was a little more aggressive, this time though it was gentle and slow, even if there was a hint of fire there still that spoke of what was to come. As we parted I looked up at her and smiled.

Holding hands, we started walking back towards the parking lot entrance. There was still a lot of shopping I had wanted to get done, but well, I guess there's always a bunch of shopping I wanted to get done. We could come back some other day. For now, it was probably best that we just deescalate the situation as much as possible.

Jesus, I hadn't even noticed until that moment just how much my heart was pounding. I couldn't believe how close that had come. I knew she wouldn't do anything, of course. I'd put my life in her hands any day of the week. If Elizabeth wanted to swap me... well, I know she had my best interests at heart, right? Isn't that the core of a good relationship? She'd do the right thing sooner or later. That's what I was telling myself, anyway. Still though... having a gun pointed at you like that... it was all very intense.

"Evan!?"

"Huh?"

I snapped back to reality. I had stopped waking and was staring right at the jiggling ass of some girl testing out the fit of a new pair of yoga pants by twerking for her totally hot boyfriend right there in the store. All the other guys nearby had stopped what they were doing and were staring at her. Uhg, I was totally jealous.

"Really, Evan?"

"Sorry! Sorry!" I laughed, taking an extra stride to catch up. "I didn't mean to stare. I was just lost in my own thoughts." I shook my head and tried to change the subject. "You know it's funny, I guess. I know I'm all about doing the right thing and everything, but I really did get my heart set on the idea of swapping me around to be sexier earlier, even if it didn't quite work out."

"Yeah?"

"I guess subconsciously I just..." I gestured at the twerking girl, "I wanted that."

"You want to look like that guy?" she gave him an appraising look "Well, he is pretty hot. Maybe I can give you a dance like that when we get home. I bet I can totally pull it off better than her."

"I bet you could" I giggled. "But no, you've got it all wrong. I want to be like her. I want to be the one dancing for a cute boy, you know? I mean just look at all the attention she's getting."