Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you tie me up?" I blushed, turning my naked back towards Elizabeth.

She took her time to get a good look at my body as she tied up the thin white string around my back.

"That wasn't funny" I pouted as I sat back down, carefully holding my jugs so that they wouldn't break my top again.

"Sorry, sorry." She was still grinning. "Come on though, it was a little funny"

"Sure, sure." I stuck out my tongue at her. "We'll give you the uncontrollable tits next, see how you like it."

"Oh my god," she looked down at her chest "that would actually be super hot." she bit her lip. "Do you think we should?"

"I think you're perfect just the way you are, baby, you know that."

"Aw, thank you Evan. It really is nice to hear someone say that." She looked down at her body "But I think there's some room for improvement." She looked back down at my quivering breasts and started to snicker, but soon seemed lost in thought. The already prominent erection still growing in her skirt gave me a pretty good idea of what she was thinking about.

"Baby?"

"Sorry, sorry." she smiled, her gaze still lingering overly long on my chest before looking up guiltily. "You wanted to improve yourself and here I am getting all caught up in your tits. What sort of thing did you have in mind?"

I reached over and gave her a quick hug, my breasts almost escaping again as they pressed warmly into her skin.

"Well, uh... okay," I said, "so, first off. Full disclosure -- I kind of left the strip club with someone else's face and hair... and maybe, uh" I coughed, "some girl's dick."

"Wait, what?"

"I know I know. I shouldn't have done it. I've been so conflicted about it. I love the way it makes me look though... I love having a cute face, I love having cute hair, and god if having this dick doesn't feel amazing... but every time I look in the mirror, I can't help but feel like I've... well, like I've stolen someone's face. It doesn't sit well with me.

"Evan, I... Oh my god." she squinted as she brought her face inches from mine. "I can't even tell."

"I know I know... and I know its not hurting anyone - no one even notices but me... but... well, I think that's part of the problem, you know? I don't just want to look in the mirror and see a pretty face, I want the whole world to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's great - I'd have killed for what I have now and I know I should be grateful, but I only managed to get this way by, well," I shivered, "by stealing someone else's face, and I just can't be comfortable with who I am knowing that."

I folded my hands over my boobs as I looked down at them and frowned.

"And despite all that," I continued "despite all that... I know that the power to take this all the way is right there. I know that I could be whoever - whatever - I wanted to be, with just a few flicks of those buttons. I just don't know if I have the self control to avoid doing more things I'm going to regret. It's a good thing I'm so terrible using that thing," I tried to smile, "or I don't know what I'd do."

I let out a sigh, a move which sent my breasts jiggling enough to set them straining once more against my top.

"Evan," Elizabeth said, "if you can have the kind of body you want, you should have it, no ifs, ands, or buts, and especially no regrets. Come on, point out who you want to swap with and I'll make it happen."

"That's not the point. I know it's possible, but I just couldn't live with the guilt of it."

"No. No guilt." She looked down at the device darkly. "Sometimes in life you do bad things. Sometimes you hurt people." she sighed. "And your right, it can be difficult sometimes, but if all you ever do is dwell on the past, you'll never be able to move forward."

"Yeah, but this is the present," I put my hand on her shoulder. "I want to avoid it being the kind of past I have trouble with. I never want to hurt anyone if I can avoid it."

"Okay," she said perking up suddenly, "How about this? What if... what if whenever we took something from somebody, we did something to help them out in payment? Like, something they're not even going to notice, but that would totally make their life better in some small way. Like, if we take a dudes height, maybe we swap away his need for glasses onto someone who would look totally way more fashionable with glasses on - that sort of thing."

"Wait, really?" That wasn't such a bad idea. Fuck, why hadn't I thought about that? We could have been using the device to help people this whole time and it hadn't even occurred to me as an option. Oh my god, we could take this thing to a hospital and start saving people's lives left right and center. Why hadn't we been doing that?

"Of course." She gave me a supportive little smile. "And if you get what you want out of it, all the better. Just point out who you want to swap with, and we'll see if we can't make their life a little better."

I looked around at the swarm of people surrounding us. Despite my hesitations, all my years of experience as a predatory shopper were starting to kick in. I was comparing body parts like the whole population was having a going out of business sale. This girl's legs over here would look great with that girl's butt. Wait, was the butt part of the legs? Ooh, that girl over there had a cute torso, but that girl over there had an even cuter navel, and I'd love the excuse to wear crop tops more often. Could I keep my belly button piercing? Should I? It was kind of manly, but I still kind of liked it. It would look cute on that body over there, wouldn't it? Oh damn, look at that girl's hair.

"Oooh, ooh!" I pointed at a stunningly statuesque brunette on the far side of the plaza. She must have been a model or something because she looked like she'd just stepped out of a magazine cover. Every inch of her seemed to ooze style and grace, but what really sold it was that she was wearing this stunning little mini dress that left her legs on display and all I could think about was how much I wanted them. I had to have them. "Baby," I said, pointing "I wish I had legs like that."

"Like that?" Elizabeth raised an eyebrow. "You want to swap with a woman?"

"Y-yes?" I blushed, suddenly self conscious. "Why?"

"It's a little weird, isn't it?" Elizabeth furrowed her brow.

I could feel the anxiety building up in my throat as she said it. Was it weird? Had I chosen poorly? I'd talked to Elizabeth about this sort of thing a thousand times before and she'd always seemed so supportive.

Elizabeth pressed the device against me as she fired it off.

Zzzzttttt

I gasped at the rush of sensation from my new nerves and skin. I'd almost forgotten how strange that felt. The girl almost missed a step as her long, slender, and wonderfully feminine legs were replaced by my long, slender, and horribly masculine ones, but I wasn't paying her any attention, not with what I had going on.

"Oh my god!" I ran my hand along my new legs. "Oh my god, they're so smooth" I leapt up, my enormous knockers almost sending me flying at the movement. They must have been strong - I felt so light.

"H-how do they look?" I twisted and stuck out my ass to give her a good look. The ass, it seemed, was not part of the legs - that was good to know.

But Elizabeth just snickered, then started to laugh. This wasn't a supportive laugh. I could feel a part of me dying inside. I stopped posing. I shrunk up. I sat back down.

"You know what?" I choked "Never mind. Let's swap back. This was a bad idea. "

"Evan..." she said, trying to curtail her laughter.

"Please."

Zzzzttttt

"Evan, I'm sorry, it's just... you've got this totally hot manly guy body, you know?" she ran a hand along the exposed skin of my once-again gross jock thigh. God, I just wanted to cry. "Seeing you with those dainty little women's legs? It was just kind of funny, you know? I mean, it's the same with the tits really, but I've sort of come to love those."

"I don't know what I was thinking..." Of course, she had laughed. She was right. I had been a freak. I still was.

Elizabeth frowned, then looked over the crowd.

"How about this. See that girl there?"

Zzzzttttt

The girl in question was walking around with her boyfriend, who would be towering over her even without the 3-inch heels he wore. Elizabeth had a good eye; her legs were also nice. They were big and muscular and hairy. Not quite as sleek and stylish as my first choice, but they had a vivaciousness to them, they were sexy, and most importantly, feminine.

"How about her legs?" she asked. "I promise, I won't laugh this time."

"Ooh... those would look good in some of the skirts I own..."

Elizabeth grinned as she held up the device

Splat.

Something cold and slimy was running down my back. A child was screaming.

"Oh my god!' I tried to jump up in alarm, but the shifting weight of my breasts sent me teetering over and before I knew it I was crashing down onto the ground instead, my tits once again breaking free of the thin string holding them back.

Hands clutched over my chest I turned to get a look at what had happened. On the opposite bench, right behind where I had been sitting, a kid was now crying, a soft-serve ice cream cone spilt all along the bench behind me and forming a drippy trail leading to my back.

I scowled. The child was a young bratty looking boy who probably didn't know any better. His crying was not tear-filled sorrow so much as it was him angrily yelling at the top of his lungs.

The person I took to be his mother was standing nearby, talking on her phone. She was surprisingly young and attractive. She'd be a real head turner if it wasn't for all the competition all the other young hot girls around here offered. She glared down at her errant charge then glanced up at the ice cream on my back. She gave an apologetic shrug as we locked eyes. She tried to herd the boy away without interrupting her phone call, but the kid clearly had other ideas and just started crying louder as a response.

"Lady!" Elizabeth shouted, demanding to be heard even above the screaming child. "If you can't get your fucking kid under control then I'm not going to be held responsible for what's about to happen!"

But the woman either didn't care or didn't hear. The kid continued to escalate in volume and tone.

Elizabeth pulled out the device. I tried to dive forward to touch it as she fired, but it was no good. I couldn't get to it in time without sending a tit smacking into my face.

Zzzzttttt

Like the breaking of a storm, the kid's screaming stopped. Though by his expression it seemed the sheer anger of his tantrum had hardly diminished.

The mother almost dropped her phone as she rushed over, tears welling up in her eyes, a terrified look upon her face.

"Shh, James," she said, "calm down, calm down."

"No! Fix my ice cream!" the kid demanded.

"I- I can't!" she wailed; her voice almost breaking. "We have to get a new one."

"No!" she winced as he stomped his foot "Fix it!"

"I can't make it better, it's dirty, it's been on the ground! "

"I don't care! Fix my ice cream now! Now now now! Or else!"

The panic on her face intensified as she shakily leaned down on the bench and tried scooping up what remained of the cold goo into the cone. This, of course, just made things worse. The kid started to cry again.

"Not good enough!" He stomped his foot. "If you don't fix it you're going to get a... uh... a spanking!"

"Please, no, James," the mother shrieked "I'm begging you, anything but that. Look, I did the best I can. There's nothing else I can do! Please!"

The mother wilted as the kid let out another scream.

"Okay, okay," sighed Elizabeth, "this isn't helping."

Zzzzttttt

The mother burst out into big heavy tears, snot flowing freely down her nose as she began to cry at the top of her lungs. The kid pulled a grubby looking tissue out of his pocket and tried to wipe the tears away.

"It's okay, it's okay," said the kid. "You're right, you did your best. We'll just have to go and get a new one. Would you like an ice cream too this time?"

But the lady kept on screaming.

"And maybe, if you're good... later we'll go get you that new lingerie set you were eyeing."

At this the woman seemed to try very hard to calm herself down. Tears still streamed from her eyes but she was taking big gulping breaths instead of screaming.

"That's better." the kid glanced at the phone the woman was still holding - in all the commotion it looked like she hadn't even hung up. "Now what was that phone call about just now?"

"Oh! I was talking with Jenna!" the woman lit up as she held up the phone. She was bouncing on her feet in excitement. "Can she come over today? Please!?"

"Mother, no. That woman is a bad influence on you. In fact, I don't want you talking to her anymore, do you understand?"

"But Jaaames!" the woman stomped her foot.

"No buts! She's a big stupid poop-head and no mother of mine is gonna be friends with a someone like that."

"You never let me do anything fun!" The mother let out a long whine as she sulked.

"Young lady, I'm sick of you making a scene, if you don't stop right now then no more of that nail polish you like."

The woman stopped, but the emotion was still playing a concerto across her face.

"Now come along, we're going to buy as much ice cream as we can and then spend all our money at the toy store."

"But Jaaaames, we can't afford all that. We gotta pay rent."

"No buts! If you want to pay your little rent, you'll just have to try harder at work, won't you?"

"But Jaaaames, the toy store is so boooring" She crossed her arms. "I wanna go to the Victoria's Secret!"

"Fine." the kid rolled his eyes. "But only if your good. And then maybe after we're done here your husband and I will take you to the park later."

"Yay!" her eyes lit up, but then she suddenly froze and looked down awkwardly. "oh, but I have to pee first."

"Again? Fine, I'll take you to the bathroom. You remembered to wear your tampons today like a good girl, right?"

"Jaaames! You're embarrassing me!"

"Come on." The kid held out his hand, and the mother took it. She was walking with that telltale way that young kids who need to use the bathroom in a really exaggerated manner do.

"Can you believe that girl?" I said, turning to look at Elizabeth.

"Yeah," she smirked, "some mothers can be real brats, huh?"

I rose up a little unsteadily on my heels, once again only barely having managed to get my tits back into the thin fabric of my top.

"Oh my god, we need to get you cleaned up."

I sighed and nodded my head as I looked over my shoulder at the damage. I had liked this top, this was a sexy top, and now I had chocolate ice cream all over the ties. Would that stain? Probably, it was white. Uhg.

We dashed over to the bathroom as fast as my jiggling melons would allow. Elizabeth had offered to just swap my clothes with someone else, but that seemed kind of cruel. Besides, this top was super slutty and it wouldn't be fair if it wound up on some other guy. I pushed my way into the men's room.

The bathroom was luckily quite spacious and unoccupied, so I could deal with this without too much trouble. The only other person inside was that jock from the shoe store earlier - he seemed to be having some trouble using the urinal for some reason.

I did my best to get at the goop with some paper towels, but it was tricky. I couldn't really reach all that well and getting to my back just sent my tits flying around like crazy. It's a good thing I was so flexible. It probably didn't help that my nipples were so hard you could cut diamonds with them. I blamed the cold, to be honest, but now that they were hard they were rubbing up against my clothes whenever my boobs shifted. I loved my big girly nipples and everything, but they could be so sensitive at times.

I did my best to clean things up, but there was only so much I could do. I looked at my ruined top in the mirror. I couldn't believe it. I had just bought this outfit the other day. I had had plans for this top. Now I was going to have to find something else to wear. Well, at least we were in the right place for it. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all. I looked at the way the two little white triangles barely concealed my enormous areolas. Maybe I could go with something a little skimpier? I think I'd been having a lot of success showing off my navel recently, but I had these tits now and I should start dressing to show those off too, right? I wondered, briefly, if that was going to be weird. I mean, it's not like guys usually dressed to show off their tits. What would people think of me?

I looked at my body in the mirror and sighed. My slender, manly shoulders, my thin masculine arms, my tight trim waist. God, I was so ugly. I made a fist, my long, painted fingernails digging into my hand. What the hell was I doing? This wasn't me at all. The face in the mirror wasn't mine, this body wasn't mine. It was neither who I was or who I wanted to be. It was so easy to forget this darkness when I was with Elizabeth, but who was I kidding? I didn't want to live like this. Every time I looked in a mirror I was reminded of that.

I shook my head. Going around and around in my own head like this wasn't healthy. I needed to talk to Elizabeth about this. She'd understand, she'd support me. She'd been so distant the past few days though. She hadn't even been calling me baby. Ever since that thing between her and Slut. I guess she'd sort of shut herself off from the world to avoid being hurt. Was this one of those times when I needed to be strong for her? Or did she need me to open up and be emotional so that she could see that we could trust each other with anything? Or was she handling it fine and just needed to not think about it?

I sighed again as I threw out the last of the paper towel and stepped back outside. I'd done all I could do.

Elizabeth was waiting for me nearby. She was sitting on a bench staring across the courtyard at something.

"So, I think the top is ruined," I said, "but I think I have some great ideas for new ones. We should go check out... baby?"

She continued to stare.

"Baby? Elizabeth?"

"Huh?" she turned and looked. "Oh, sorry."

"What's up?"

"Look." she pointed up at a salon.

It looked like a pretty standard hair and beauty salon. One of those little mom and pop ones that pop up from time to time. Kinda small compared to some of the other stuff in the mall, but I'm sure it had a dedicated clientele. A pair of girls, each busy with a client, were working away within while an older looking man sat outside waiting patiently for his turn.

"What am I looking at?" I furrowed my brow and scanned for any signs that these people had been changed. "Did you swap something?"

"Not yet. But this? This is why we came here."

"You want to get your hair done? Honestly, baby, I don't really think you need one." It was true, her hair was long, blonde and beautiful as it fell about her face in radiant angelic waves. The only thing ruining the effect was the scowl on her face.

"As if I'd go to them for that. No, we're here for revenge."

"Oh, baby." I sighed.

"What?" she turned to me defensively.

"Baby..." I wrapped my arms around her. "I thought we talked about this."

"Did we?"

"Yeah, there was like... this whole revelation about the fruitlessness of using the device to be shitty to others. You yelled at me about my clothes and made a girl fat, remember?"

"I uh..." she furrowed her brow. She was so cute when she did that. "When was this?"

"The last time we were here. You don't remember?"

"No, I..." she shook her head. "Oh! Oh, right, no, yeah, of course. Of course. I remember now."