Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 24

Story Info
Ellen tries to set things right and finally return to normal.
7.9k words
4.75
17.3k
6

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
493 Followers

Warning: this chapter features boobs, breasts in tight spaces, tits, falling skirts, contrived coincidences dicks, swaps of all kinds, menageries of mismatched parts, body swaps, dog parks, last chances, machine gun swapping, final decisions, impossible choices, a last chance for revenge, a last chance to set things right, and a clock slowly ticking down.

Girlfriend with Testing Device

- A Smutty Fanfiction, of Sorts -

= Part 24 - Happily Reunited =

By Razmagurk

In life, we make choices we come to regret. All too often, those choices can come to define us if we let them. I looked down at the device in my hand. It was hard to believe that this one small thing could cause so much trouble.

The three of us sat in Elizabeth's living room, still trying to cope with everything that had just happened. I clicked my fingernails against the table.

We were running out of time.

This was the moment I'd been too cautious to even dread. Now that I'd gotten Evan back, now that I'd gotten the device, what did I do with it? All this potential. All this possibility. All this responsibility. Where did I even start?

I needed to take it back, sure. I had no illusions that I could run off with it. The thing was too damn dangerous, even in my hands. Yet in the meantime, in the scant moments before it slipped away from me forever, how did I use this power?

My gaze shifted down to my body - to Slut's body - to the eternally horny flesh of her quivering tits bulging against the confines of my all too tight clothes. The clothes that I wore, though mine, had been purchased with a very different body in mind. They did a poor job of covering the living pornography that I inhabited. I sighed. Fixing this was certainly very high on my list.

Still though, I couldn't help but think back to all of the strange things I'd seen today, all the chaos that Elizabeth had caused, all the fucked-up swaps that I had just been completely oblivious to as Slut, and all the ruined lives that only I could see. I had to help them somehow, didn't I? Didn't I owe them that? Wasn't that my responsibility now that I'd gotten this thing back? But how? There were so many of them and I had no idea where or what their original bodies were.

Hell, I was no better off trying to get my own body back together. Slut's hyper-sexual form was a mashup of who knows how many different party-goers and revelers, and all of my original parts were spread out amongst an entire bar full of women. What kind of fool had I been to think that I could possibly make this all right again?

Here's a little piece of advice for everyone out there who's ever put in charge of designing a reality altering super-device: put in an undo button.

Okay Ellen, think.

I looked across the table at Elizabeth. She said she had been tracking down my old parts, hadn't she?

As much as I hated her, as much as I despised the notion of working with her, she was the only one who had any actual clue about what had happened to any of these people. I clenched a fist. One way or another, if I was going to do this, I was going to need her help.

But no. I shook my head. There was still one piece missing. I needed to find Emma. I needed to find her and get her to the cafe so that she could give her report. One last task - easy in comparison to what I'd just done - then I'd have the luxury of worrying.

Could I even do this?

I looked over at Evan. His lip was still bloody and his eyes were still misty with emotion. I smiled. He smiled back.

I could do this.

"Okay, listen," I said. "we don't have much time. I want to try to fix as much of this crazy as I can and there's a very limited window in which to do it. I need to get my body back, and we need to try to fix you too, Evan. Then there's someone I need you two to meet, but before we can get to any of that we need to find Emma."

"Emma?" Evan raised an eyebrow. "What's she have to do with any of this?"

"Her and Sam have gotten caught up in all this too. It's a long story." I turned an accusing eye to Elizabeth. "Before we can start fixing things properly, we need to gather up everyone who's used the device. That means me, Elizabeth, you, and Emma."

"Oh." he turned to Elizabeth. "Is that why you were trying to track her down earlier?"

"She was?"

I looked over at the girl sitting across from me. She was still a crumpled mess. Beautiful in her stolen form, but broken. Elizabeth had always been a fighter, but now the fight had drained from her completely. She was weak and vulnerable. I tried not to pity her, tried not to let her get those hooks into me. I took a deep breath. It was more than she was worth.

"I meant what I said, Elles." Her voice was low and unsteady. I had to lean in to hear. "I really was trying to put things right. Sam and Emma... It was stupid of me, petty. I had swapped their relationship roles around with a dog and it's owner. I couldn't bear seeing them happy like that. I spent a long time trying to track you down, sure, but I wanted to fix them as well. That's why I'd left earlier, why I was gone. I was meeting them at the park, looking for the other half of that swap. I did the right thing, Elles, I turned them back."

"Wait," a fresh flash of anger shot through me. "That's why you were gone? What about my note?"

"Your note?" she looked up at me and tried to give a weak smile. "Elles, come on, that was obviously some kind of trap."

"Fine!" I said. "You say you want to set things, right? You say you fixed them? I don't believe it for a second, but if you know where those two are, you better start leading the way.

"You..." there was just the faintest spark in her eye. "You'd trust me after all that?"

"No, Elizabeth. As long as we both live I am never going to trust you ever again, I promise you that. I will live happily for the rest of my life if I never have to see your face ever again. But right now? Right now there's more important things than you that I need to deal with. Besides, I can't exactly let you out of my sight, can I? Who knows what kind of trouble you'll get in."

She shrunk back, the spark extinguished.

"Listen," I continued. "I wish there was another way, but after everything you did to Sam, we owe it to them to try to put him right again."

"What do you mean?" asked Evan. "What did she do to her?"

I shuddered as I thought back to the dinner that night, to Elizabeth stripping away one by one all of Sam's accomplishments, all the things that made him him. If we were going to fix people, he was a good place to start.

"You found some way back though, right Elles?" hope rose in Elizabeth's voice. "Maybe we can put her through the same process?"

"Don't count on it." I shook my head. "I think there's only so much mercy to go around."

"Wait, no, seriously," interjected Evan, "what happened to Sam?"

"It was so stupid of me." Elizabeth put her hands to her head "I was just so angry and bitter. Sam was this perfect unobtainable guy that I'd been drooling over from the sidelines for years, and she somehow ended up with Emma of all people when it should have been me. Uhg, and they were so good together. I just, I felt so scorned. Why her and not me? That's all I kept thinking. But it was so stupid. I had you, Evan, and yet..."

"I don't want to hear it, Elizabeth," she flinched as I slammed a hand down on the table. "I don't care about your petty motivations. We just need to find some way of swapping him back. Do you remember anything about who you swapped him with?"

"It was that family, I'm pretty sure." she rubbed at the bridge of her nose. "Everything I swapped with her I swapped with that family a few tables down. The kids, mostly. It's no good though, even knowing that - I have no way of finding them. They could be anywhere by now."

"Elizabeth, think very carefully. Was one of these the same kid you swapped Slut's - my education with?"

"I think?" she struggled. "Yes. Yes it was."

I sat bolt upright. "I know where he is!"

"Wait, you do? How!?"

Slut had had this kid's education. She remembered his memories of school as though they were her own. I may have been rolled back since then, but I remembered Slut wracking her brain over and over again, trying so desperately, so fruitlessly, to figure out what was wrong. It was vague, like a photograph of a photograph, but I could still remember some of the details.

We just had to get there in time.

"What happened?" asked Sandra as I burst into her passenger seat.

"The plan sort of backfired," I said "but it all kinda worked out in the end."

"Ellen? are you okay?" came Stacey's voice over the speaker phone. "We've been worried!"

I stopped and smiled. It was the first time I'd heard any of the cheer girls call me that. It was good to be back.

"You were right, Stacey. We just needed to talk things over."

"I told you so!" laughed the voice.

"So things are good now?" asked Sandra.

"No." I turned and glared at Elizabeth as she and Evan crawled into the back seat. "Not by a long shot. But there's no time to explain." I put a hand on Sandra's shoulder. "I know it's asking a lot but right now I need your car. No questions asked."

"Elles," said Elizabeth, "you know I could have driven, right?"

"Wait, does this mean there's not going to be an orgy?" came Kiley's disappointed voice over the phone.

"You'll have to have it without us," I said. "I'm sorry. We need to get to a few places as fast as possible. Sandra, do you think you can get us there?"

"Uh... I can try? Where exactly am I going?"

The dog park wasn't especially far away, but the whole drive I just had this vision in my mind of Sam naked on all fours as Emma led him around. His supple feminine body glistening in the sun as he did tricks and chased sticks, his naked breasts heaving with each movement. I clasped my thighs together and tried to shake it from my head. I hated that this was turning me on so much. Now that the emotional urgency of everything that had just happened had begun to wane, I could feel Slut's arousal building up in the back of my brain. I had to stay focused.

I turned to look back at Evan. He had one arm resting reassuringly on Elizabeth's back as they whispered something back and forth. I didn't want to admit how much I hated seeing them so emotionally close, but I didn't say anything. I had to have faith in Evan. Besides, I was just glad that he was keeping her in line. The last thing I wanted was for her to try anything stupid.

As much as I hate to concede anything in that girl's favor, she was right about the two of them being at the park. We spotted them pretty handily from the entrance. Imagine my further relief when Emma was leading Sam around by the hand rather than a leash.

"See?" Elizabeth said. "I told you, I fixed them."

I ignored her and ran out of the car.

"Ellen!" cried Emma as she caught sight of me. "Oh my god, is everything alright? I'm glad you're okay." I guess between all the tears and the dirty clothes, I must have looked a total mess. She ran over and pulled me into a sympathetic embrace, her heavy breasts pressing against my own sensitive mounds. "I was doing some research like you asked and look, you're not going to believe what I found, but I think you might have stumbled onto something big. There's this company - "

"Emma, I'm sorry, but there's no time." I shook my head. "I need you two to come with me."

"Uh, is everything alright?" asked Sam, realizing I hadn't actually given an answer to Emma's question.

"It will be," I laughed. "Please, just... trust me."

The two of them looked at each other and shrugged.

Squeezing Emma and Sam into the car was tricky. There was a lot of boob and not a lot of seats. But Sandra's car was surprisingly spacious and the cheer team had managed to squeeze more in with less. We just had to go slow and pray we wouldn't get pulled over.

"Elles, what are you doing?" Elizabeth whispered.

"I'm trying to fix Sam."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"I mean, if we don't have much time, why are you going out of our way like this to fix him instead of trying to fix your own life first."

I looked at her stunned.

What was I supposed to say? That unlike you, Elizabeth, you psychotic bitch, I care about what happens to people? To my friends? Because I've seen what the other side of this is like? Maybe a little something called basic human dignity?

I just shook my head in disbelief. How could I have ever been friends with someone like that?

"Here we are." said Sandra as we pulled into the shadow of the imposing brick edifice that was St. Dominic's Private School for Boys.

"Where are all the kids?" asked Evan.

Shit. Of course. At this time of day all the kids would have been long gone. I tried to think. Where did that stupid kid live? I remember him getting driven here every morning but beyond that all the little scenes Slut had recollected had taken place entirely within the school. I guess your home address wasn't considered a part of your education? Surely, the kid must have mentioned it to someone though - some teacher or friend? Memories of memories of memories. Come on, Ellen. You can do this. Focus.

I sighed. What were we going to do even if we did find it? Just knock on the door and ask for their son's football career back?

I furrowed my brow. Okay, there was one snippet of information that seemed familiar, one street name half remembered. No number, but it had to be nearby. Maybe if we went there, I'd see something that would jog my memory or maybe we could -

"Oh my god!"

"Elizabeth, I swear to god - "

"Look!"

I clutched the device tightly to my ample chest as I turned. I know it was probably paranoid, but I didn't want to give her a chance to capitalize on my distraction.

I caught sight of a familiar face. It couldn't have been, could it? There was no way we were that lucky.

There, not a block away from the school, was the entrance to a large park. A woman was struggling to stay balanced as she toddled along on the feeble legs and body of a young child, pushing a stroller out of a public bathroom. Well, she was trying to, anyway. The infant inside the stroller had the body of an old man from the neck down and the weight of him was clearly far too much for the poor woman. She was followed shortly behind by a young boy's head, which sat upon what I imagined was the mother's not unattractive original body. He stared sheepishly at the trouble his mother was having, then gave her a hand.

Nearby, a small girl no older than six was sitting cross legged under a tree, an enormous textbook open in front of her as she watched a father throwing a football around with his preteen son. The dad was tossing out these long loose passes that forced the kid to run around, but the kid was having no trouble catching them and snapping back ball after ball like a seasoned pro.

"Oh my god, that's them." I said.

"What's them?" asked Sam.

I pulled out the device, then hesitated as I looked down at the dials. "Wait, what specifically did you swap, Elizabeth? Details are important."

"Uh, college education with that girl. Football experience with the boy. Toilet training with the baby. I think?"

"Is that everything?"

Elizabeth looked away sheepishly.

"Elizabeth!"

"Strength." She blushed. "With myself."

"Hold on, what is happening here?" asked Emma.

"Sam," I said. "You are one lucky son of a bitch, you know that?"

"Am I?" He laughed, then looked at Emma and smiled. "I guess I am."

I aimed the device down at them then hesitated. This kid had my education - Slut's education. I didn't have his any more, so there was no way I could give it back, but if I swapped it now, everyone would go back to recognizing I'd graduated, right? But how much did Slut's education differ from my own? Most of it was probably very similar, but what if Slut had all these weird sexy formative moments in high school that had just never come up in the short time I was her? Could I risk what that would do to me?

Shit, what a choice.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

The kid's pass went wide. The baby might have still had the body of an old man, but the mother, back in her own body, was at least now able to push the stroller. The little girl looked down confused at her text book, then ran off to pick at the grass.

I looked at the kid and sighed. I know that it was cruel to him in a way, he probably had all these totally incongruous memories of being some kind of sexed-up school girl seducing all the cute high school boys, but in the end, I just couldn't do it. I just didn't know what Slut's influence would do to me at this point. couldn't make that gamble. I needed to keep a clear head. I needed to stay objective. I needed to be me.

"Sam, quick," I said, "what position do you play?"

"Uh, wide receiver?" he looked at me quizzically. "Why?"

"It worked." I grinned. That was one person's life put back to normal at least.

"What worked?" insisted Emma, "Ellen, what the hell is going on? What is that thing you're waving around? Why did you drag us out here?"

"Emma, I'm sorry." I turned and locked eyes with the girl in the back seat. "You were right. I did get caught up in something big. There's no time to explain right now, but listen, you know that little cafe down Dickenson road? I need you to meet us there in two hours, okay? It's really important that you be there and that you come alone. I'll explain everything then."

"Ellen," she sighed. "What have you gotten yourself involved with?"

"It's okay." I tried to smile. "We're going to fix things."

Something was bugging me as we dropped the two of them off at Sam's place. There was just something so familiar about the way he put his arm around Emma's waist, about the way the two of them walked off together, moving for all the world like a couple of men despite their sultry buxomy forms. I don't want to say that I'd know that walk anywhere, but as I thought back to that night in the restaurant it struck me. That was Evan. That was Evan's body language.

I'd been so caught up in trying to fix him earlier that I didn't even notice. Here was the thing I'd been so obsessed over, the reason we had gone to that stupid party in the first place. I'd been so focused on it, on fixing my mistakes, that I'd lost sight of what was really important.

And there it was, literally walking away from me.

I looked back at Evan in the back seat as I readied the device. He had his legs crossed at the thigh and had one arm wrapped around Elizabeth, pulling her head against his soft breast and rubbing her shoulder.

Zzzzttttt

Evan shifted uncomfortably for a moment, then uncrossed his legs, pressing them together at the knee instead. He shimmied his back a little like he was trying to scratch an itch, then sat up a little straighter, leaning more authoritatively into the cuddle. He stopped rubbing Elizabeth's shoulder and gave it a gentle but firm squeeze instead. I smiled, even as a twang of jealousy played in my heart. That looked more like the Evan I knew.

Then, slowly, Evan's legs started to drift apart. My heart pounded as I caught sight of the tiny pink thong he was wearing beneath his tartan skirt and the massive slab of meat that it was somehow managing to hold back. I bit my lip and forced myself to look away. Maybe I shouldn't have done that while he was dressed like that.

I looked back over at Sam. He seemed to be almost gliding now. It was a stark contrast to the jockish cadence Emma was displaying. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but then Emma leaned over and gave Sam a kiss, wrapping her arms around his waist and bringing her hips into his. Sam reciprocated, one leg lifting daintily in the air and arms bent at the elbows.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
493 Followers