Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zzzzttttt

The fall of Sam's legs and the rise of Emma's as the kiss reversed was almost comically symmetrical. Sam had gone from being the one receiving to the one giving, though this seemed to be giving him some trouble given their difference in height.

"So," asked Sandra. "Am I going to get an explanation at any point?"

"Uh." I stumbled. "I'm sorry, Sandra, here I have you driving me around like a private chauffer and you don't even know why. I wish I could tell you, I really do, but honestly I don't even know if you'd believe me."

"It's okay." She smiled. "I'm kind of used to it. I'm the only one of us with a car, remember? I'm just glad I could help. Besides, this is nothing on the kind of perverted crap Jenny asks me to get up to." She laughed. It was a girlish laugh, but her muscular, masculine body made it oddly deep and resonant.

Oh shit. I looked down at the adonis-like figure that was Sandra's body, then back at Sam's retreating aphroditic form. How could I be so blind?

Of course, it had been easy to miss. I hadn't known these two prior to them getting swapped. In my subconscious, this was just how they always were. But that wasn't the case was it? I'd switched them around back in the bar that first night. They'd just been some random cheerleader and some random football player when I was swapping the teams around. What a difference a week makes.

I hurried to adjust the dials. I don't know if Sam's body had been Sandra's originally or what, but at least it was a damn sight closer.

Zzzzttttt

I laughed. Sam was a muscular hunk again, but he was still wearing Sandra's way too skinny jeans and her off-the-shoulder top.

I reset the device and fired again.

Zzzzttttt

Much better. The clothing may have been a little stretched, but it certainly complimented Sandra's curves way better than it had Sam's.

I looked one last time as the couple departed. The sway in Emma's hips wasn't as sexy as it had been that first day in the mall, but at least it communicated the correct gender. The last thing I saw before they slipped from view was Emma discretely sliding her hand down Sam's pants, a wicked grin on her face, a blush on his. I could only imagine what they were about to get up to.

Okay, well, that was two down, only, like, a million more to go. I looked down at the time. We had just under an hour and a half left. Less, if we were going to leave enough time to get to the cafe. Something told me this was not the sort of meeting I wanted to be late for.

So where did we go from here?

I looked back down at the device. This was my chance, wasn't it? To fix my life? To make the world remember the real me? Slut and I had been very different people. How far back did that extend? How much of my history was gone now? How much had been replaced by things I didn't remember? Sure, the rollback had set it so that I was aware of the way things were supposed to be, but the rest of the world still remembered me as being a very different person. Who had those errant parts of me?

I frowned. even if I was able to find these people, how was I supposed to swap them back? Could I risk tearing out chunks of my personality? Theoretically it shouldn't make a huge difference - those things were already a part of me thanks to the rollback - but what if I swapped the wrong thing, or with the wrong girl? What if there were side effects? Could I risk losing who I was again?

No, the real question here was whether or not I could live with the alternative. If I didn't try to fix things, I'd be stuck living Slut's life forever. I'd be trapped as the doppelganger of my doppelganger.

I sighed in frustration. If I had more time, I could do some experimentation, I could rely on Evan to keep me objective, I could make sure I didn't end up stuck with something horrible like that girl's fashion sense back in the mall. But experimentation needed time, and time was something we didn't have. Every minute I spent trying to fix myself was a minute I wasn't fixing someone else.

What about my body?

I tried to think, tried to trace things back. That night at the strip club, I had somehow gotten body swapped with some bouncer, hadn't I? How had that even happened? If they worked at the club, maybe they'd still be there? I could just go get it back. Could it really be that easy? I frowned. Easy, sure, but then he'd be the one stuck with these stupid tits, wouldn't he? Uhg, it was so tempting though.

And sure, they wouldn't remember, but that was the worst part. They'd just continue to go along with their life perfectly happy either way. It was so damn easy to just dismiss someone who was oblivious as not mattering, but I knew better. I knew full well that just because they didn't realize it was happening, didn't make it right.

I tried to push back at the anxiety welling up in the back of my throat. Okay, this was fine for now. I'd worry about myself later. I'd think of something, I was sure. I just didn't know what. There were still lots of other people who still needed to be fixed. It's funny, I thought it had been a mercy, being aware of everything like this, but now that I could see the other side of the coin, I could see the responsibility it entailed.

"Evan?" I said, "Lets get you fixed."

"No." He shook his head softly as he looked up at me. I tried not to look down at the way his boobs followed suit.

"No?"

"No." He gave a tiny smile. "There's others that have been messed up by this thing, right?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, thinking back to the train wreck that was campus, "a few."

"I'd never forgive myself if anyone else didn't get a chance to swap back because of me. Fix them first, then worry about me."

"Evan, that means you might not get a chance to change back."

"I know. It'll be fine. I don't know what about me is different, but I'm happy with who I am. Well," he shifted a little in his seat, "mostly. "

"I kind of figured you'd say that." I smiled. "I think I've come to the same conclusion."

"What?" gasped Elizabeth. "Elles, you have the chance to change yourself back. To change everything back! You have to take it. You can't give up who you are for a bunch of oblivious strangers. Not after... not after all I've done to you. You have to fix it."

"Yeah, well, you didn't exactly leave me much of a choice, did you, Elizabeth? You keep claiming you were trying to do the right thing? If that were the case, you'd have started swapping people back ages ago."

"I was trying to prioritize! You're important to me Elles. I wanted to put you back before anything else."

"Listen, I don't even want to hear it, okay? I'm the one who has to clean up your fucking mess, and I'm not going to let who knows how many people suffer unknowingly just to satisfy my own comfort or vanity, okay?"

"I... " she looked down speechless. "I was just..."

I sighed and turned away.

"Sandra, can you get us down to campus?"

"Uh, I can, but parking's no good this time of day."

"It's fine. You can drop us off there. I owe you big time."

"Hey," she laughed. "It's what friends are for. You'd do the same for me, I'm sure."

I smiled. I'd always thought her laugh a little sardonic, but her new body made it sound sweet and melodic. I was glad I'd been able to give that to her. I mean, I'd have done it regardless, of course, but it was a nice thank you for all I'd been putting her through. I just hoped I'd get the chance to do the rest of them.

We arrived on campus not long after. When I'd been here earlier it had still been early in the day. Busy, sure, but still quiet. Now though, now the place was packed. Students buzzed over every little corner, some still trying to get to or from class, but most just glad it was finally the weekend. Neither group realizing the madness that had befallen them.

Everywhere I looked I saw mixed up bodies, tenting skirts, strange behaviors, and other signs of Elizabeth's mischief. I had thought things bad this morning, but only now, looking out at the sea of mismatched shapes before me did I realize that this morning had just been the tip of the iceberg.

How many people had Elizabeth changed? How many lives had she ruined? My head swam trying to make sense of it all. How was I supposed to fix all this? Where did I even start?

"Is everything okay?" asked Evan.

I nodded, trying not to let him see how completely overwhelming this was.

Okay, I could do this. It was time to set things right. I took a deep breath, then chose a direction at random.

Zzzzttttt

A woman's head went back onto a woman's body.

Zzzzttttt

A girl's tenting skirt fell with a soft swish as her throbbing dick returned to the crotch of a nearby cameltoed boy.

Zzzzttttt

A girl flirtatiously showing off her fatty man-boobs received a proper bouncing pair of feminine melons instead.

A good start.

I paused briefly to consider the morality of what I was doing. The swaps I was making were not between the original owners. No, there was no time for that. I was making close approximations. I knew I couldn't make things perfect, but I could make them at least a little better. Every body part or trait that didn't look like it belonged on someone was going to get swapped onto somewhere where it did. Sure, some guys might end up with the wrong dicks, but hey, at least the girls didn't have them, right?

I was even doing my best to keep things even. Athletic bodies were getting swapped back with athletic faces, that sort of thing, but some of these swaps were tricky. How do you swap back a guy with a little girl's body when there's no little girls around? And with the crowd drifting past the way it was, it was a constant churn of new people replacing the old. I couldn't afford to wait and hope that the right parts came along.

But was this the right thing to do? Who was I to say, upon swapping a guy's head off of some slutty girl's body, that this was any better? I mean, at the end of the day, neither was the original, right? I could be making things worse for all I knew.

I shook my head. No. I couldn't just sit back and do nothing. I had to help these people any way I could.

I swung the device again and started firing into a giggling crowd of miniskirt-wearing rugby players. I felt like I was in a shooting gallery. Everywhere I turned there was something new.

The physical swaps were the easiest. I could just roughly match up what I needed. The mental ones though, the social ones. Those were tricky. I kept seeing people giving or receiving big sloppy blowjobs right out in public, completely unfazed and completely unregarded by passers by. It was as though dropping your skirt and getting your dick sucked by your study partner was the most natural thing in the world. What could I possibly do to set that right?

I was staring at just such an occurrence. There was a dude sitting on a bench not too far from us, reading. He was tall, with reddish hair, sunglasses and a soul patch. He had a decent body - a surfer's build - and he'd have been a real catch were it not for the sheer competition of really hot guys on campus. Sitting next to him was a somewhat shorter and scrawnier guy with a surprisingly large dick receiving head from a muscular third guy wearing nothing but red thigh-high leather fuck-me boots.

Normally, the felatio would be the point of interest in a scene like that, but no, what really struck me was the way the latter two guys were incessantly - and obnoxiously, based on his reaction - hitting on the first, even while being engaged in a copious bout of hot wet face fucking. They weren't the only ones either. Every guy who happened to walk by was checking him out or making passes at him.

How did I fix that? What was the swap here? Was this guy originally a girl? Did she get full body swapped but everyone still sees her as some kind of super hottie?

"Elizabeth? That guy over there." I pointed "What did you do to him?" I hated to ask, but I didn't have time to try to figure this out on my own.

"Ah..." she blushed. "Well, see, he was hitting on all these girls who wanted nothing to do with him, so I swapped around his perceived gender and attractiveness. Now everyone sees him as a hot girl and he knows how it feels to get hit on all the time."

"Great," I sighed, "how the hell am I supposed to fix that?"

"Can I help?" Evan stepped up beside me. "Look, I don't super know what's going on right now, but maybe you can swap her with me?"

"Evan, no." I turned to him horrified. "You - you can't. I won't let you get swapped again. Not after everything that's happened. Its one thing to want to fix people, but look at them all." I made a sweeping gesture. "There's too many of them. If you start swapping away pieces of yourself, then soon there's not going to be any of you left. I just got you back, baby, I don't want to lose a single bit of you."

An image formed in my mind of Evan shattering into a million pieces in front of me, and everyone taking a small bit until there was nothing left. It was exactly the sort of thing Evan would want, sure. If he could do it to set things right, he would. But there was no way in hell I was going to give him the chance. He was mine. They couldn't have him.

"Ellen, please." I melted as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I want to help."

"You don't know what you're offering. People will think you're a girl. You'll get hit on, like, all the time!"

"You know, had you offered me that a few days ago," he laughed, "I'd have jumped at the chance."

His smile faltered. He frowned.

"These... these were things I wanted once. Sure, the masculine part of me hates the notion of people seeing me that way, but another part of me says fuck that first part. I want to help, Ellen. And I want to prove to myself that being a girl doesn't make me weak." he looked down and blushed, twiddling two fingers together. "Plus, it would be kinda nice to get hit on by guys like that."

I stared at him dumbfounded. How could I possibly say no to that?

"Okay, but this is the only time. Here, hold on tight."

He reached out a hand for the device. Elizabeth followed suit, but I turned her away.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near this thing."

"Elles..."

"You'll have to settle for being the oblivious one for once."

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

"Did it work?"

The guy getting the blowjob stopped mid flirt, his eyebrows going from salacious waggle to confusion to horror as he tried to back peddle his way out of the conversation. Soon he was silently enjoying his blowjob, leaving the guy with a chance to finally read his book in peace.

"I don't feel any different." Said Evan, looking down at his body. The poor thing hadn't yet noticed the hungry male eyes scanning every inch of his nubile, scantily clad form. Not that I could blame them. I'd been in their shoes. "How else can I help?" he looked up at me smiling.

"If I see anything else you can help with," I lied, "I'll let you know." There was no way I was going to give him the chance to martyr himself any further. I'd only just gotten him back. I didn't know what fate awaited us when we got to the cafe - I didn't know if he could be rolled back like I had been. There was a very real risk that whatever he ended up with now was going to be what he ended up with for good, I wanted to keep him as close to the man I knew and loved as I possible.

I glanced back over at the bench. The surfer dude hadn't gotten a page in before a woman with a truly Amazonian figure had arrived to start hitting on him.

I sighed. A swappers work was never done.

Zzzzttttt

The amazon stumbled over as she went from six foot of chiseled marble to a five-foot waif of a girl. In a surprising bit of sweetness, the dude caught her and they laughed.

Zzzzttttt

The jock who had been running around pregnant was back to normal. That, at least, was one swap I knew I had the correct bodies for. I just hoped the baby was okay. Who knew what kind of weird side effects swapping could produce? There should be a little warning label: do not use if subject is pregnant or may become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Always consult your physician before swapping.

Zzzzttttt

In the corner near the fine arts building, a tiny girl had been struggling to give her laughing boyfriend a piggy back ride. She fell over under his weight and when they stood up confused, he picked her up and playfully carried her off.

I looked around and gritted my teeth. I'd made a good start, but despite all of my experience, all my determination to set things right, some of these changes were still beyond me. I didn't know what I was going to do about the girl walking around in just her strap-on or the guy with the horse legs or the man with the baby's body.

Then the sky opened up, the crowd parted and a choir of angels sang out. There he was. A handsome chiseled face atop the busty body of a beautiful woman. At first glance I almost missed it. After all, he was no different from any of the other poor shmucks in the crowd save his good looks, but though it was obscured by a t-shirt proclaiming him a member of the campus volunteer fire group, I knew that body. It was mine.

Or, well, as close to mine as I could call a body at this point. It was the body I'd given myself piecemeal that first night in the bar, all those days ago, back before I had realized the true terrifying potential of the device.

What was he doing here? Why tempt me now? I had already given up the notion of swapping back, hadn't I? It had been an easy enough choice to make when the body was so far away, when I'd have to go out of my way to get to it, but now... it was right there, ready for the taking.

I could finally be me again, physically. I could cast off Slut's skin and her ridiculous tits and her stupid libido. I could be in a body I had chosen, a body I had been happy with.

I hurried to get the device set before he could get away, but I stopped. My hands were shaking. Could I really condemn this man to all of that?

Sure, he wouldn't realize, but that wouldn't make it any less real. I tried to picture the firefighter bursting into a burning house in an attempt to save people, only to get his huge ass stuck in the window and needing saving himself. Okay, a little melodramatic, but could I really live with myself knowing I had done that?

All I had to do was press this button. It would be such a small thing, wouldn't it? I deserved this at least, didn't I? To be the agent of my own body? I'd earned that much hadn't I? After all this hardship? After all the work I'd been doing to put things right?

I raised the device, closed my eyes and fired.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

I felt a familiar shift of warmth and weight between my legs and with it, a wave of un unignorable discomfort. I shifted from leg to leg, standing wider to make room for my new balls as I adjusted my underwear. Fuck, were they always this big?

I looked over at the firefighter. He looked masculine and whole. He was exactly the sort of person I'd want rescuing me from a blaze. The body I'd given him had belonged to a nerdy looking girl who had, a moment ago, been a very male body builder from the neck down.

Let my old body do some good helping someone else - I'd bear slut's curse a while longer yet.

Sure, I'd suffered. Sure, it would have been nice to swap back. But I wasn't about to start believing that that made it right. I looked over at Elizabeth, who was looking around bewildered at her handiwork. That was exactly the sort of bullshit thinking she'd use to make her think she was justified in all the crap she had done.

The dick though? I adjusted my stance. That dick had been Evan's. It wasn't mine to give up.

"Are you okay?" asked Evan

"Huh? Oh. yeah." I shook the emotion out of my eyes as I watched my former body turn and saunter off into the distance, never to be seen again. "I'm just... saying goodbye."