Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to tell myself that it was okay, that it wasn't my original body to begin with. I'd commandeered it bit by bit from the girls back at the bar that first night. I had no more of a claim to it than anyone else. It would be good to let some other poor girl have it. Let her have a chance to be hot for once. I'd... I'd find some other way to fix this.

And in the meantime, well, I had bigger fish to fry.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

I was in the zone now. The swaps had all started to run into each other. Target after target, swap after swap, I lost track of how many times I fired, how many oblivious people I had set back to some semblance of appropriateness.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

I was firing faster and faster, not even looking as I slid the dial home between swaps. The noise of the device became music to my ears. I was a conductor of conventionality in a cacophony of chaos.

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Zzzzttttt

Bzzzzzz!

I stopped. That last one wasn't the device. I'd been so caught up in the noise and the frenzy of swapping that I almost didn't recognize it. It was the alarm I had set.

We were out of time.

"No." my knees fell out beneath me. "There's still so much I need to do, so much I need to swap back." Bile rose up within me as I looked around at myself and at Evan. "We... we're still all fucked up."

Only then did the finality of the situation hit me. I'd had my chance to swap back and I'd been so caught up in the moment that I'd let it go without thinking. I had thought there would be another way, but now...

"I- I don't want it to end." I looked down at the device then up horrified at Evan, "I still have so much left to do. I still have to fix the cheer team, and find a way to fix those weird blowjobs, and, and myself, and you, Evan, and all those people who had been at the strip club and the mall and... there was just so much left to do, and now I'll never get a chance.."

"It's okay." he said, putting his arms around me. His breasts pressed warmly against my back. "Everything will be okay. Look, whatever the device didn't fix... well, we'll just have everything we can to make it right on our own."

I fell into him and wept.

To be continued in part 25 - Ever Onwards