Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

Collapsing on top of her, I still held most of my weight off, as her arms encircled me and we both gasped to get our breaths back. Finally recovering, I rolled to the side, still in her as I softened, and kissed her gently.

"Mmmm... that was wonderful," I said, and she answered with her own "Mmm-hmm," and we cuddled on our sides, finally falling asleep - I don't remember just how, but we woke up in the morning, under covers, still naked, a good night's sleep well received by both of us.

And so began our next chapter, that of fantasizing about Dianne with David. I was careful not to make it the mainstay of our sex life, but every once in a while, maybe once a month, I'd work it into our love making. Sometimes it would be like the first time, when I narrated on her behalf. Sometimes, all I'd have to do is suggest she imagine my being David, and she would wordlessly, with eyes closed, zone off into her own fantasy, while I went into my own. Sometimes, I could even get her to relate her own version.

I wouldn't say that sex was always better with the imagined David involved. In fact, if anything, having that option let us connect one-to-one better, since we had that little secret in common. It somehow brought us into a more intimate sharing with each other. But the sessions with "David" always did have an urgency, a tinge of the forbidden, that made those times fun and naughty for both of us.

One night, as we were making love, I "invited David" again, and verbalized his not just being there to fuck Dianne, but to fuck her with me. I detailed how we would both take off her clothes and cover her with kisses, how we would take turns tonguing her labia and clit until she had orgasmed over and over and cried to be penetrated, how I would take her first, while she stroked and watched David's cock hard and impatient for its turn, and how he would finally get that, filling her up with his cock and then with his semen, bringing her to come again. She was swept into the fantasy, and came for me as I sucked on her clit, and again while I fucked her and described her wantings, and finally when "David" fucked her and came in her, which I did in his stead.

A couple of weeks after that, two things happened almost simultaneously. First, we were chatting at breakfast one Saturday. Since I'd wanted not to compromise any thinking along those lines with the heat of the moment, I had intentionally stayed mum on the "David" front for a bit.

"Uh, Dianne," I started. "There's something I'd like your honest view on."

"Sure," she said, sitting down across from me with her coffee, hearing the serious tone.

"We have enjoyed 'David,' in our imaginations, and left it at that. Since you haven't been back to Carol's for some time, do you think she'll press getting you two together, more than that last time, and if she does, have you considered, ah, cooperating?"

"Oh - that!" she said, sounding relieved it wasn't something like my changing jobs, or having some medical diagnosis to share. "I don't know - about her pressing it, that is. But even if she does, I'm not interested in messing around behind your back - never was, never have, never will."

"Not even if I was there, and it was ok?"

"Oh, that again. I don't know - I'd never want to disappoint you, but that would be so risky in so many ways, I just don't know about going along with that."

"OK, just wondering. Anyway, it's fun having fictitious 'David' join in from time to time."

"Yes, and it's harmless as it is."

And that pretty much ended that, until the next day, she sat me down in a similar fashion and said, "There's something that's come up."

I went through a similar, oh no, what could it be moment, but she quickly continued, "I got a call from Carol. She says that David has a chance to present a paper at a conference at the --- Hotel, the one only two blocks away. It's a real opportunity for him and will look good on his resume, but he can't really afford the nightly rate and it's an all day plus dinners agenda, so it would be tough for him to commute. She asked if she could tell him he could stay with us. I told her I'd get back to her, that I'd have to check with you first. There's nothing we have planned for that - it's a Wednesday-Thursday thing, and he could come up Tuesday after work, then leave Friday if it's ok. What do you think?"

What did I think? Everything except convenience, expense, calendar, and so forth. What I was thinking was Carol's continuing her campaign to get him in bed with Dianne, and the opportunity that three days with us would afford, never mind the chance to extend that past his busy time at the conference.

What I said in response will be covered in a sequel to this, if readers seem to be interested. Comments welcomed!

romancer
romancer
396 Followers