Girlfriend's Away Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That all ran through my mind in about one second. But quickly I was back to discreetly watching Sara get undressed. She'd been wearing cut-off denim shorts and a green t-shirt. She pulled the t-shirt over her head to reveal a white bra. She looked at me as she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra and let it fall to the ground, revealing what appeared to be B-cup sized breasts. The nipples were clearly fully erect and faced straight at me as I pulled my gray t-shirt over my head.

Sara then turned towards Sean as she unbuttoned her jean shorts and lowered the zipper. The shorts fit tightly, as was the style in that era, and she had to slightly move her hips from side to side to shimmy the shorts down past her hips and ass. In doing so, the shorts slightly pulled down her pale pink cotton bikini panties as well, so that when she finally got the shorts past her knees so that they would drop to the floor, the top of her butt crack was showing above the panties. I thought her near-naked form was probably the best thing I'd ever seen in my life. Until she bent over and pulled the panties past her knees and let then fall to the floor before flipping them half-way across the room with her right foot.

Sara's naked body was even better than I thought it would be based on seeing her left breast that morning in Sean's bed. Her breasts were firm and round, her hips and ass full and firm, her belly flat and toned. If I had to compare her body to that of a current celebrity you've probably seen naked, it would be Miley Cyrus. Only Sara's ass was firmer (sorry, Miley), no doubt from all the hiking and biking she did. I also noticed that her patch of pubic hair was very light, as in not thick. I knew from seeing so many Playboy and Penthouse magazines that the amount of pubic hair varied widely from girl to girl, but Sara was definitely far to the light end of the spectrum.

I was unbuttoning my shorts as Sara turned to climb into the bed. They were tan shorts that I'd gotten from an army surplus store. The shorts fell to the floor easily enough, but I had to make a distinct effort to get the waistband of my boxers over my fully erect cock before letting them fall to the floor, and I don't think I was imagining that Sara's eyes followed the entire process closely.

We all lied down on the bed, completely naked, me on the left side of the bed, Sara in the middle, Sean on the right side. Even though it was a queen-sized bed, it was still not big enough for us to all lie on it without touching each other. My right shoulder was touching Sara's left shoulder, and our legs were touching at about the knee, owing to the fact that we all had our legs slightly spread. Sean and Sara were similarly touching on Sara's right side.

"Alright, baby," said Sara to Sean, "can you show me how you masturbate?"

I leaned up on my right elbow so I could get a better view of Sean masturbating, but more so so I could get a better view of Sara's naked body. Sean's left hand went and cupped his shaved balls. I saw his rock-hard cock twitch a little before he lightly dragged the fingers of his right hand from bottom to top of the underside of his shaft. I had never seen an erect cock other than my own except in porn movies or in pictorials in Penthouse, and then I was more focused on the girls in the scene than I was in the cocks. But this was oddly mesmerizing. His shaved pubic area seemed to leave his hard cock shelterless, extending towards but not reaching his belly button.

Instinctively, I compared Sean's cock to my own. I did not need to look at mine to make the comparison, because I had seen and felt mine so many times that I knew it almost completely (or so I thought). Sean's cock was not as large as mine, it did not appear, but it was very close. The head was well defined. I noticed the frenulum in some detail - a part of my own cock that I rarely saw because it does not make itself readily viewable without a mirror (which, yes, I had used to examine my cock before). Without pubic hair, his cock seemed so much more exposed. Without pubic hair, his cock and balls seemed more of a single unit rather than two separate parts of his anatomy, as mine seemed.

I also made a point of watching Sara watch Sean. Her eyes traveled from his cock all the way up to his face and back in a constant and smooth motion. As she watched, her right hand lingered on the front of her right hip, sometimes drifting towards her muff but then retreating, as if she did not want to get ahead of herself, Her left hand lay across her torso, above her belly button and below her breasts. Her left fingers appeared to be pressing into the flesh of her torso, as if they were impatient to put themselves somewhere else and needed to be forced to stay where they were. And where before our legs had been only touching at about the knee, she was now clearly pressing her left thigh against my right thigh, and I was applying an equal amount of pressure to her thigh.

Sean moved his right hand slowly up and down his cock a few times as his left hand gently squeezed and released his balls in rhythm with his right hand's movement. Then he quickened his pace, with his right hand slightly tightening its grasp of his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby, keep going," said Sara, her eyes wide and breath coming through slightly parted lips.

Sean's pace increased, and his breathing became louder and his breaths shorter. The muscles of his abdomen seemed to quiver. And he moved his thighs, which had been slightly spread, closer together and seemed to be rubbing his inner thighs together, and I wondered if I did the same thing when I masturbate. His eyes were closed and his mouth open. The air seemingly could not get out of his lungs without rubbing against something in his throat that added more than just a breathing sound to his breaths every time he exhaled. It was obvious that he was on the brink.

Then it happened. Sean let out slight yelping sound, and as he did a thick stream of jizz shot out of the tip of his cock and landed on his torso, leaving a rope of cum extending from just above his belly button to about half way up his sternum, ending between his tight nipples. This was followed by three or four smaller spurts, which filled the gap between the area above his belly button down to the tip of his cock. As he came, he moaned quietly, as if he would have been moaning louder if not for Sara and I being in the bed next to him.

As Sean's breathing returned to normal, Sara said "Wow! Baby, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but THAT was way better than whatever I expected. That was just... well, wow."

"I seem to be in need of a towel," said Sean, looking down at the jizz on his torso, which was forming a small river down his chest to the top of where his pubic hair would start if he had any, with a noticeable pool in his belly button.

"No!" said Sara, quickly. "Don't clean it up yet. I like it."

"I'm no expert on these things, but that was pretty impressive," I said, looking back and forth between Sean's jizz-covered chest and Sara's naked body lying next to me. I noticed that Sara's right hand was already on her muff. "I guess it's your turn now, Sara," I said, trying not to sound too eager.

Sara looked at me, smiled, and said "My pleasure."

Sara laid her head down on the pillow so that she was lying completely on her back (she had been slightly propped up on her right elbow as she watched Sean). She brought her left hand up to cup her right breast. I could see her erect right nipple protruding between her middle and ring fingers as she gently massaged her breast.

At the same time, her right hand moved between her legs. At first she reached down as far as she could before dragging her hand back up to the top of her muff. She did this three or four times, and I guessed her middle finger was situated between her labia as she did so. Then I saw her fingers separate, as if making the Vulcan "live long and prosper" sign, and her middle finger quickly disappeared as she made slight gasping sound. I couldn't see the details of what was happening down there from my point of view, but it was pretty obvious that she had just inserted her finger into her pussy.

She also moved her left hand to her left breast now, and somehow her right nipple now seemed even more erect than it had been before. My attention was then drawn to a sort of squishing sound coming from Sara's crotch. I looked there and saw that her right index finger was moving in what appeared to be a circular motion near the top of her slit, where here clit was located. I had not imagined that female masturbation came with sound effects.

My mesmerization was broken by Sara's voice.

"Sean."

"Yes?" was his reply.

"Take your right hand, dip your finger in the jizz in your belly button, and rub it on my right nipple."

Sara's eyes were closed, so she did not see Sean and I look at each other with slightly startled looks on our faces. Then Sean shrugged slightly and dipped his finger in his belly button. He bent the tip of his finger slightly so it could hold more jizz, and he gently rubbed it on Sara's nipple as instructed.

Sara exhaled deeply and said "Yes, thank you" in a breathy voice. Then with her eyes still closed, she said, "Mike, take your left hand and dip your fingers in Sean's belly button. Scoop up as much jizz on your fingers as you can and put your fingers in my mouth."

"Oh," I thought, "So Sean pulled the easy duty."

Needless to say, I was reluctant to do as instructed. But I also did not want to bring the activities to a premature end. I looked at Sean, and he shrugged with his eyes before looking down at his abdomen as if to say, "Go ahead."

I reached across Sara's naked body and dipped two fingers into Sean's belly button. His jizz was warmer to the touch than I'd anticipated, and it was smooth and silky. I scooped up as much as I could and began to move my hand towards Sara's face.

"Okay, almost there," I said as my hand travelled above her right breast. I saw her eyes open slightly to see it coming and I saw her mouth open slightly to accept it. As my hand approached her mouth, a drop of Sean's jizz fell off, landing on the right corner of her mouth, which didn't seem to faze her at all. I inserted my index and middle fingers into her mouth, delivering as much of Sean's jizz as I could transport.

Sara's lips immediately tightened around my fingers. Her tongue lapped at my fingers inside her mouth as her left hand continued to fondle her left breast and her right hand continued to stroke her clit. Meanwhile, Sean continued to lightly stroke her right nipple with his jizz-covered finger.

Her lips remained tight around my fingers with her tongue urgently circling them, even though she had cleaned off and swallowed the jizz. Then her breathing became abrupt and she began to thrust her hips against her hand. She was clearly building to her orgasm and I could have watched it forever.

Just then, her mouth opened and a long and loud moan came out. She arched her back and then quickly flattened it to the bed again, and repeated the motion a couple times in a less exaggerated form. Each exhale carried a moan of decreasing loudness until at last she was just breathing heavy.

She was now holding her right hand flat against her muff. Her left hand remained on her left breast. Sean and I had by now both returned our hands to our sides. Just before her breathing normalized, she brought her right hand to her mouth and inserted her middle finger, letting out a long, soft "Mmmmmmmmmm." Sean and I were in awe.

Sara then opened her eyes and took her finger out of her mouth. She looked at Sean, and then at me, and then back to Sean before saying, "And that... is how I masturbate." There was a brief pause, and then she added "When I have two guys to help me." She then started laughing, and Sean and I couldn't help but laugh also.

As Sara's laugh tailed off, she leaned up on her left elbow slightly to get a better view of me. And at the same time, Sean propped himself up on his left elbow to improve his view.

"And then there was one," said Sara with a smile.

Sara and Sean were both looking at my naked body and I suddenly started to feel some performance anxiety.

"Okay, I'll do my best. But to be honest, I don't know if I can match the shows put on by you two."

"You just do what comes natural," said Sara, "I'm sure it will be fabulous."

Sara's words of encouragement relaxed me. I lied down completely on my back. I felt the cool of the sheets against my back, butt, and legs. Additionally, I pressed my right thigh more firmly against Sara's left thigh, and I felt her return the pressure.

With my eyes open, I brought my hands to my chest and rubbed them down the front of my body, feeling my chest and now hard nipples, then my firm abdomen. I could see my hands go past my erect cock to my inner thighs. I rubbed my hands as far down both of my inner thighs as I could, my eyes on my cock the whole time. I liked looking at my hard cock. I brought my hands up my inner thighs, and when they got to the base of my cock I brought them outwards to my hips. Then I dragged them up the sides of my torso as far as I could before rubbing them back towards the center of my torso and my nipples.

Then I let my left hand drift down to my crotch and gently caress my balls before rubbing upwards across the underside of my cock. As I did so, I brought my right hand to my mouth and licked my fingers before gently pinching my left nipple with my wet fingers. I then reversed the process and lightly stroked my cock and balls with my right hand as I wetted the fingers of my left hand and pinched my right nipple.

I watched my hand on my cock and nipples as I did this, and now I saw a large drop of precum form on the tip of my cock. My right hand was already on my cock, so I rubbed my thumb across the hole of my cock to pick up the precum. I then brought the precum to my mouth and made certain to extend my tongue slightly before putting my thumb in my mouth. As I did so, I heard Sara audibly exhale.

By now I was extremely eager to cum. I slowly rubbed both hands back down my torso, but this time I didn't bypass my package. Much like Sean had done a few minutes earlier, I cupped my balls with my left hand and began fondling. With my right hand I lightly gripped my cock and began stroking. As I did so, my entire right upper arm was in full contact with Sara's entire left upper arm, and I could feel her pressing her arm against mine.

By now my eyes were closed. I had often tried to masturbate with my eyes open so that I could watch myself cum, actually see my jizz shoot from my cock and land on my torso, but I had never been able to make it all the way with my eyes open, and this time was no different. My mouth was open to let in as much oxygen as I could get as my breathing rate increased. I felt my balls tighten up and I almost swear my left hand could feel the jizz course through my balls.

I was one second from cumming, but I couldn't help trying to get away with just a little sexy mischief. I lifted my left but cheek off the bed just slightly and pointed my cock slightly to my right as the first spurt of jizz left my cock. Then I quickly returned to my previous position and felt the rest of the spurts land on my own chest and abdomen. My jizz was warm, like Sean's, and when I finally opened my eyes, I saw a string of jizz dripping from the tip of my cock to a spot below my belly button. I thought to myself, "Okay, I think I did as well as they did."

The second spurt (which was the first spurt to land on me) hit my Adam's apple, so I was pretty sure the first spurt found its intended mark. When I turned my head to my right I was not disappointed. As I'd hoped, my first spurt of jizz had landed on Sara. There was a rope of creamy white fluid beginning at the base of her rib cage and spanning up across her left breast to her left collarbone. She was absentmindedly rubbing her fingers in the jizz on her left breast with her left hand.

My breathing hadn't quite returned to normal, but I managed to say, "Part of my full-body masturbation experience is feeling the jizz splash onto my torso."

"Ha ha ha!" responded Sara. "I can see how that is a key component to the experience. And you're right that girls don't have to clean up after masturbating like guys do, but I'd say it's worth the effort if you get to experience the jizz splash." She was smiling big.

I propped myself up on my elbows and surveyed the scene on my torso. There were lines of jizz from the base of my neck all the way down to the top of my pubic hair. Like Sean, I had a pool of jizz in my belly button. I looked to my right and Sara and Sean were also now propped up on their elbows. Sean's cock was now soft, but Sara's nipples were still erect and my jizz was dripping down the side of her rib cage.

Then Sara plopped back down onto her back and her right hand went to her muff.

"Sorry guys" she said, not really being sorry, "but that was just way too hot. And one of the best things about being a girl is there is no re-charge time needed between orgasms. So don't mind me, but I need to get off again."

Of course, neither Sean nor I minded.

Sara's masturbation was more direct and no-nonsense this time. She went straight to work fingering her clit with her right hand. Her left hand was rubbing her left breast, and I noticed that she moved her hand down to rib cage and through my jizz before moving it back up over her breast and tracing my line of jizz to where it ended at her collarbone. She then brought her hand, clearly partially covered with my jizz, to her mouth, and she was not shy about letting us see her tongue lick the jizz-covered hand.

The now familiar but still immensely erotic squishing sounds were again emanating from her muff, and her breathing quickly returned to that rapid and shallow pace. In less than a minute, she again arched her back and let out a moan. This orgasm clearly wasn't as massive as her previous one, but it was still massively erotic.

I watched with great contentment as her naked body went through a small series of slight convulsions before coming to rest as she breathed deeply, her eyes closed. When she finally opened her eyes, Sean was still propped up on his elbows looking at her. She reached behind him with her left hand and brought him in for a long, passionate kiss.

After they broke the kiss, Sara propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the entire bodies of Sean and me. Then she said quite matter-of-factly, "You guys need to get cleaned up."

She hopped off the foot of the bed and walked over to the walk-in closet and returned smiling with two towels. She threw one to each of us and we proceeded to wipe the jizz off our torsos.

"Thank you," said Sara, "for this very educational evening. You are both extraordinary teachers."

"And you are an excellent student," replied Sean.

"I'm just glad that we could make productive use of our time together," I added, trying to sound mockingly corporate. "Speaking of which..." I pointed at Sean's alarm clock. It read 12:03. "I have to be at work at eight in the morning. So if you'll excuse me, I have to go to bed."

"Okay, Mike, but seriously, thanks," replied Sara, and she gave me a quick kiss on my right cheek.

I smiled and said "You too. Good night."

And I got out of bed and walked naked to my bedroom, not bothering to pick up my clothes off Sean's floor.

12