Girlfriend's Away Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's breathing grew faster, and in response my stroking did the same. Or maybe it was the other way around. But after about fifteen such strokes, she abruptly took her hand off my cock and grabbed my wrist, removing my hand from her muff. Her breathing became slower and deeper. I bought my right hand up to her face, her hand still on my wrist.

When it got to her face, Sara's hand took control. She placed my hand lightly against her face, the heel of my hand at her nose. Her head was tilted slightly up, and she inhaled deeply as she pulled my hand down her face. When the top knuckle of my middle finger was at the part in her lips, she leaned her face forward, taking my middle finger in her mouth. As she had done Thursday night, she twirled her tongue around my finger, this time licking off her own pussy juice rather than Sean's jizz.

She licked for about five seconds, and then pulled my hand away, put her hands on the front of Sean's shoulders and pushed him onto the bed. She hopped onto the bed after him and somehow with her hands and body language instructed him to lean against the wall at the head of the bed with his legs extended. I remained standing next to the bed.

Sara got on her hands and knees in front of him and, leaning down like a cat taking a drink of water, she licked his cock from base to tip. It was at this point that I noticed again that Sean's pubic hair was completely shaved. I had seen it just two nights earlier, but somehow it was again a surprise to me.

Sara quickly licked her way up Sean's chest and then gave him a deep, open-mouthed kiss. I could see that both of them had their eyes closed. She then turned around and sat between his legs, her back leaning up against Sean's chest, her legs extended and slightly spread. She slid forward a little so that her head rested on Sean's clavicle.

I had sort of forgotten myself as I watched Sara situate herself and expose her full nakedness directly to me. But then she made eye contact with me. She looked at me and then, barely moving her head, she looked down at her muff, and back to my eyes. It was obvious what Sara was saying, and she was saying it in a remarkably sexy way that I don't think any other girl could pull off with such style.

As I climbed onto the bed, I saw Sara move Sean's hands to her breasts, with her hands on top of Sean's. I got on my hands and knees and, much like Sara had done, I leaned down like a drinking cat. I licked her slit from where it touched the bed up to her clit. I slowly did this a few more times as I lied down before her on my stomach. She spread her knees farther to accommodate me, and I placed my hands on her ass cheeks where they met the bed.

As I licked her slit, I could not help but also lick the area above her slit. Her smooth, bald pubic area was like nothing I had ever encountered. I actually enjoy the challenge of finding my way to a girl's slit through pubic hair, and I loved the way that Rachel's pubic hair was damp and cool when I took her panties off during foreplay. But Sara's shaved muff was so exotic and erotic. These days shaved pubic areas are common. But in the early 90s, it was still taboo. And I couldn't help but rub the side of my face against her smooth pubic area above her slit.

I was in heaven. Ever since I had agreed to this tryst, I had been wondering and hoping I would get the chance to give Sara oral sex. I think I love giving oral sex even more than I like receiving it or even screwing. It somehow seems even more intimate than those two activities. But it was because of the intimacy that I was unsure whether I would have the chance. Sara was Sean's girlfriend, and Sean was my best friend. I did not want to cross any lines that would affect our friendship. But based on how this evening was playing out, that did not seem to be anything to worry about.

After sliding my tongue up and down Sara's slit a few times, and inserting it as far into her vagina as possible at the bottom of each slide (and let's be honest - you really can't insert a tongue very far into a vagina), I began to concentrate on her clit, moving my tongue in circles, alternating every few seconds between the tip of my tongue and the flat of my tongue. As I did so, I moved my hand towards her muff, finally inserting my left thumb as far as it would go into her vagina (digits are much better than tongues for vaginal insertion).

Intermittently I looked up, as well as I could, at Sara and Sean's heads. Sara's head was leaned back and she and Sean were again kissing passionately. I half expected them to be watching me, but they weren't. They were totally into each other, their eyes closed, Sara effectively massaging her own breasts by massaging the backs of Sean's hands. They seemed to really be in love.

But after a few moments, of course, the kiss had to break. Sara's breath became so rapid and erratic that she had to take her face away from Sean's. When I saw the kiss break, I knew I had to focus on the task at hand and could not look at them anymore. I increased the speed of the movement of my tongue, and increased the speed of my thrusts of my thumb into Sara's pussy. As I did so, she thrust her pussy against my face in unison with my thumb thrusts.

I heard Sara's breathing get shallower and shallower and faster and faster. That is the most erotic sound ever. Finally, she let out a series of short high moans followed by one long deeper moan. With the deep moan, she pressed her pussy continually into my face, and I pressed my left thumb continually deep into her pussy until her pussy and my face were holding each other still.

I returned my sight to Sara and Sean just in time to see Sara again move her face to Sean's and begin kissing him. She continued to make little half whimper, half moan sounds with each breath as she kissed him. She was kissing him as if it was Sean who had brought her to orgasm. And, in a way, I think that was the case. I think she was so in love with Sean and so grateful to him for agreeing to let her live out this fantasy, that I was essentially just an extension of Sean.

It was beautiful, really, and I certainly wasn't in a position to complain. I had clearly just given Sara, or at least helped to give her, one monstrous orgasm. Giving an orgasm is a greater pleasure than having one, and at that point I could have gone to my bedroom and went to sleep completely content. But Sara wasn't going to let that happen.

I remained lying on my stomach on the bed but switched to a position where I was leaning up on my elbows. Sara broke her kiss with Sean and looked down at me between her legs. She didn't say anything, but the smile she gave as she looked me in the eye was clearly her way of saying thank you.

Suddenly, Sara leaned forward off of Sean's chest and said, "Okay, Sean, stand up, Mike, take Sean's place."

Sean and I obliged, and as we did so, Sara said, "Whenever someone thinks of a two-guy-one-girl threesome, there's one position that immediately comes to mind. And we are not leaving that out." As she said this, she was turning around and positioning herself on her hands and knees. She backed towards the foot of the bed until half of her lower legs were hanging off the end of the bed.

By now, I was leaning against the wall at the head of the bed as Sean had been a moment earlier. "Mike, come towards me and get on your knees," Sara instructed. "Sean, stand behind me."

We obeyed her instructions. Then Sara said, "I think you guys know what to do," as she leaned forwards and took my cock in her mouth. I let out a long exhale as I watched my cock disappear between her lips. A girl who like to suck cock is one of the sexiest things I know of, and Sara was definitely in that category. Her mouth was as drenched with saliva as her vagina had been with pussy juice. My cock moved easily into her mouth as she slowly leaned forward and back, her tongue treating my cock as it had treated my finger earlier.

I looked up and saw Sean with his cock in his right hand as he guided it into Sara's pussy from behind. His left hand was on Sara's left butt cheek, and she was so wet that he didn't have any difficulty entering her.

As I watched Sean's bald pubic area move forward, Sara's lips left my cock as she once again let out an audible gasp as Sean's cock entered her pussy. But she promptly acclimated herself to our two cocks and found a rhythm. I pretty much stood still, and Sara would move her hips backwards to meet Sean's thrusts, then move forward as Sean pulled back.

I was enjoying this immensely. I always loved watching a girl give me a blowjob, and now I got to watch that while also watching her be fucked from behind by my friend. And Sean's shaved pubic area somehow made it even more exciting.

Just as we were starting to get a good rhythm going and I felt my cock starting to expand in anticipation, Sara moved backwards and let my cock fall out of her mouth. She dropped down to her elbows and I saw her right hand move back towards her crotch. It only took me a couple seconds to figure out what she was doing - Sara was stroking her clit as Sean pumped his hard cock in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that, baby," Sara said in a low voice. I wasn't sure, but it looked like her eyes were closed.

Sean increased his pace and Sara matched him.

"Yeah, baby, keep going... don't cum yet... don't cum yet..."

Sara's breathing was again becoming rapid and shallow, as was Sean's. Sara's voice was breathy and increasingly frantic.

"Yeah, baby, yeah, baby... just a second more... yeah... yeah... Ooooooooohhhhh!!" Sara came differently this time than she had when I had tongued her pussy. There was no series of short, higher pitched moans followed by a long, lower moan. Instead it began with an even longer and even lower moan, followed by three or for similarly low moans of shorter length.

As Sara came, Sean did too. He let forth a series of moans, obviously cumming with greater force than he had on Thursday.

The two of them seemed to cum together for at least twenty seconds. Sean's pelvis pressed firmly against Sara's butt cheeks, Sara pressing against him with equal force. I remained on my knees, cock hard, looking back and forth between Sean's muscular torso and Sara's cute, moaning face. It was clear to me at that moment that I was essentially just a prop in their lovemaking, and that made me feel good. It seemed to be further proof that I was not being unfaithful to Rachel.

As Sara's and Sean's breath began to return to normal, Sara said, "Don't pull out of me yet, baby." Sean seemed content to stay in her.

"Mike, go stand next to Sean."

I didn't know where this was going, but, again, I did as instructed.

When I was standing directly to Sean's left, I said, "Okay, I'm here." It was sort of a dumb thing to say since Sara watched me from her position on her knees and elbows and knew where I was.

"Okay, slowly now, Sean, pull your cock out of me, and as soon as he does, Mike you put your cock into me."

Sean and I gave each other a look that said "Okay, we can handle that," and Sean began to slowly remove his cock from Sara's pussy.

I watched Sean's cock exit Sara. It was glistening in the light leaking in from the living room, and there were streaks of his white jizz on it. He was still mostly erect, and when the tip popped out of Sara's pussy, a large drop of jizz fell to the floor.

Sean stepped to his right and climbed onto the bed as I began to insert my cock into Sara's waiting pussy. It was very warm and wet, but at the same time there seemed to be puddles inside her where it was both wetter and warmer. I quickly surmised that that was because her pussy was still filled with Sean's jizz. I but my hands on the sides of her butt cheeks and began thrusting in and out slowly, as Sara met my pace. A low, breathy "yes" came out of Sara's mouth.

"Okay, Mike," said Sara as we sped up our pace, "I need you to tell me when you're about to cum. This feels great, but my plan requires you to tell me when you're about to cum, got it?"

"Got it," I replied, remembering what Sara had said earlier about respect and intimacy, and vowing to live up to that agreement.

I looked down at my cock pumping in and out of Sara's pussy. There were now white streaks of Sean's jizz on the shaft of my cock just as there had been on his. I wondered if Sara could feel my pubic hair against her butt cheeks and labia when I thrust in after being accustomed to Sean's shaved pubic area. I also noticed that both of Sara's elbows were on the bed - she wasn't stroking herself as she'd done when Sean was in my position. Sean sat on the bed to Sara's right, his hand caressing Sara's right shoulder.

I could feel my orgasm building up in the back of my knees. I sped up the pace even more, as my breath got faster and louder.

"I'm almost there," I said to Sara, feeling my ability to speak becoming impaired.

"Okay, baby, just let me know when," replied Sara, her breathing also affecting her speech. I noted that she had called me "baby," which seemed odd after hearing her call Sean that so many times.

About ten seconds later, it was time.

"Okay, now!" I said urgently, about a second before I was going to cum.

With cat-like quickness, Sara pulled forward, removing my cock from her pussy. In the blink of an eye, she spun around, grabbed my cock with her right hand, and thrust it into her mouth. She placed her hands on my butt cheeks as I shot spurt after spurt into Sara's mouth. I placed my hands on her shoulders, partly to keep myself from falling, and partly just to increase my physical contact with her.

Sara kept her mouth on my cock until well after I had finished cumming, not missing out on a single drop of my jizz. I could feel her tongue hungrily cleaning my cock inside of her mouth. When she finally pulled her head back and took my cock out of her mouth, she looked at me for a couple seconds smiling before falling back on the bed laughing.

"Wow!" she said, taking a break from laughing, "We three taste great together!"

She leaned back and put her head on the pillows, pulling Sean closer to her as she did so. Then she motioned for me to lay down on the other side of her, which, of course, I did.

"Thanks, Mike," she said, briefly turning from Sean and hugging me with both arms as I took my position beside her. "I've been dreaming of doing this for years, and it was even better than I had imagined it would be." At that point she kissed me on my lips. Not a long kiss, but more than a peck. "I'll never forget tonight."

I noted to myself that on Thursday she had just given me a peck on the cheek.

"I won't either," I replied.

Then Sara turned and gave Sean a long, open mouthed kiss. I was pretty sure I'd tasted a little bit of jizz when she'd given me that small kiss, so I'm sure Sean was definitely tasting jizz when she kissed him.

After they broke their kiss, Sara said to Sean with a big smile on her face, "Baby, will you sleep with me tonight?"

Sean chuckled and said, "If you insist," at which point Sara snuggled into his arms. I got the impression that was an inside joke between the two of them.

I also got the feeling that my duties for the evening were done. I got up and reached down and grabbed the covers from the foot of the bed and pulled them up over them.

"I'll get the lights," I said, and walked out into the living room and turned off the overhead lamp. The moonlight through the windows provided enough light for me to find my way through Sean's bedroom and back to my own.

Just before I stepped out of Sean's room I said, "Sunday brunch tomorrow?"

"Definitely," replied Sara from beneath the covers without turning her head.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow."

I climbed into my own bed and fell asleep wondering what color Sara's panties, laying on the floor of Sean's bedroom, were.

12