Girlfriend's Away Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hebrides
Hebrides
53 Followers

Sara moved our cockheads up and down against each other, occasionally using her tongue on them at the same time. I wanted it to last forever, I didn't even care if I didn't cum. This was just so sexy, especially Sara, naked in front of us, her nipples so clearly erect, her face so happy, her tongue so warm and soft. And... my best friend's cock head rubbing against mine??? Somehow it all worked.

Suddenly Sara stopped rubbing our cockheads together and took my cock in her mouth again, rubbing Sean's cockhead now against her left cheek. I could certainly live a long time with this as well, I thought. As Sara sucked my cock, her right hand came up and took my right hand and held it firmly.

Sara then took my cock out of her mouth and began sucking Sean's cock. Instead of rubbing my cockhead against her cheek, she began pulling me downward by my right hand. It was not something I could easily break free of. She was holding my hand very tightly and pulling very strongly. I found myself letting her pull me downward and the next thing I knew I was on my knees, next to her and on the second pillow that had come off the bed with the one she was kneeling on.

Sara continued to suck Sean's cock, but now she had her right hand on the back of my head, pulling my face towards hers. My face was an inch from hers when she took Sean's cock out of her mouth and kissed me deeply, our tongues trying to wrap themselves around each other. After about ten seconds she broke our kiss and said, "Lick it with me."

While we were kissing she'd pulled my face farther towards Sean's cock, and now his cock was less than an inch from each of our mouths. I didn't object. Instead, I looked up to Sean's face as if to ask "Is this alright?"

Sean was looking down at me, breathing through his mouth, clearly turned on. He seemed to read my mind, and he gave me just the slightest nod to assure me it was okay.

Sara caught our unspoken exchange and looked at me as she moved her face towards the point where the right side of Sean's cock met his body. I followed suit and did the same on the left side of his cock. Sara opened her mouth and I could see just enough of what she was doing to tell that she had stuck her tongue out and began licking the base of Sean's cock. Again, I followed suit.

Sara ran her tongue up the length of the right side of Sean's cock, so I did the same on the left. I was surprised at how smooth it was and at the remarkable change of texture when I got to its head. Then I followed Sara's lead again as we reversed course and licked him back to the base of his cock.

Then I saw Sara open her mouth and place it on the side of Sean's cock as if she was playing a harmonica. I did the same on my side of Sean's cock ("my side of Sean's cock" -- that felt weird to even type, but that best describes that moment) as Sara began to play her way up towards the head. I followed right behind her, licking as well as I went.

When I got to the head, it caught me slightly off guard as it required me to open my mouth further unexpectedly. At that same time Sara was already on her way back to the base, and our noses touched for a small Eskimo kiss.

I reached the tip and immediately was on the way back down towards the base. Following another quick Eskimo kiss with Sara, my right ear bumped up against Sean's pubic area and it seemed to bounce my face back up his cock towards the head. But this time I didn't have the opportunity to be surprised by his head because Sara, who'd reached the head just before me, had taken his cock back into her mouth.

I was watching intently from just a few inches away when Sara again placed her right hand on the back of my head and began pulling me towards her. I was pretty sure I knew where this was going. She brought my head next to hers, removed her mouth from Sean's cock, and gently pressed my face, and mouth, towards it. I put up no resistance and allowed Sara to put Sean's hard cock into my mouth.

Up until then, I had never even considered sucking another guy's cock. But in that moment -- maybe because I was just so horny or maybe because of Sara's sexy, provocative ways -- it seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

And if anyone tries to tell you it's difficult to give a blowjob, let me assure you it's not. Sean's cock was already slick from Sara's saliva and my lips moved easily up and down the shaft while my tongue played with the head. I had to open my mouth wider than I'd expected, but still I was surprised at how easily I was able to discern with my tongue not only the ledge around the circumference that separated the head from the shaft, but also his frenulum and the opening.

Instinctively, I placed my right hand on his balls and my left hand on his right butt cheek so that I could "steer" him as necessary. His shaved scrotum was smooth like mine. His butt cheek was firm and relatively small compared to all of the female butt cheeks I had felt. And it was muscular, no doubt from all of the bicycling he did.

Sara was still on her knees just a foot or so from my head, and in my peripheral vision I could see her eyes going back and forth between my mouth on Sean's cock and Sean's face up above me.

"Oh my god, this is so... fucking... hot," she said as my mouth continued to move up and down Sean's shaft while I fondled his balls.

Sean's breathing became more pronounced and I looked up at his face as best I could without taking his cock out of my mouth and saw that his eyes were alternately opened and closed as he looked down at what I was doing to him.

"He's getting close to cumming," Sara said. "Don't stop."

I wasn't about to. Instead I picked up my pace and started focusing my tongue work on his frenulum, copying what I liked.

Sean's breathing got louder and louder and a small moan escaped from his throat. Then, in rapid fire succession that took just a fraction of a second, I felt his right butt cheek clench in my hand, his cock thrust deeper into my mouth, and a warm jet of jizz spray the roof of my mouth.

I tightened my lips around his cock and kept moving my lips up and down his shaft while at the same time pulling him towards me with my left hand. I felt three more spurts of jizz in my mouth and then placed my tongue on the opening of his cock and felt a few more drips come out.

My first instinct as Sean was cumming was to swallow, since I always find it sexy when a girl swallows my jizz and am a little turned off if they run to the bathroom to spit it out. But almost immediately I had a better idea.

Sara was still just a foot away from me, and when she saw that Sean was done cumming she began to say "Guys, that was..." But that was as far as she got. I moved my mouth off Sean's cock and pulled Sara's face to mine and kissed her.

She was caught off guard, but immediately knew what I was doing and she reciprocated. She closed her eyes and pressed her tongue into my mouth. We French kissed passionately until all of Sean's jizz was gone. Then we broke the kiss, looked at each other, and kissed again.

Sara then sprang to her feet, threw her arms around Sean and kissed him long and hard. When the kiss broke, she said to him "Thanks, baby, that was without a doubt the hottest thing I've ever seen or been a part of in all my twenty-few years! Thank you thank you thank you!"

Sean, still with his arms around Sara, wryly replied "My pleasure, as you obviously noticed."

"Now I need you to help me cum!," Sara said excitedly.

She reached her right hand down to me (I was still kneeling on the pillow) and said "Okay, Mike, get up on the bed."

I took her hand in mine and pulled myself up. As I did so, she was eagerly pulling the sheets and blankets down on Sean's bed with her other hand. "Get on the bed.! On your back!"

I did as she instructed. My hard cock was pointing towards my chin as I wondered what was about to happen next. I was pretty sure that Sara was going to mount me, but I knew there would be some sort of twist to it. This was Sara, after all.

As expected, Sara straddled me, with her muff raised about a foot above my cock. "Okay, Sean, get behind me."

Sean, his cock deflating and still glimmering with my saliva, straddled my legs behind Sara.

"Alright, baby," Sara instructed Sean, "take Mike's cock in your right hand and guide it into me as I lower myself."

I watched through the gap between my cock and Sara's muff as Sean's hand reached through, gently took hold of my cock, and moved it so that it was pointing straight up. It occurred to me that he sure was touching my cock a lot since we got home about a half hour ago.

I then saw Sean's left hand come into the picture, palm up, as he spread Sara's pussy lips to accommodate entry of me into her hole. Sara, responding to Sean's touch, put her hands on my chest and began to slowly lower herself. As our flesh met, Sean had to wiggle my cock a little to find Sara's entrance.

It didn't take much after that. My cock slid easily into Sara's pussy and she let out a loud sigh as she lowered herself fully onto me. I let out a sigh, as well, as I watched my cock disappear while also feeling it being engulfed by her soaked walls.

"Okay, Mike, don't move!" Sara said with a breathy voice. She lifted her hands off my chest and extended them into the air.

"Sean, stroke my clit with your right hand and rub my breasts with your left."

Sean was just an outline behind Sara, but I watched his hands come around from behind her as she'd instructed. His face then appeared from behind hers and he began to kiss the right side of her neck. As he began to kiss and caress her, I felt his now flaccid cock settle between my legs just above my knees as he made himself more comfortable.

Sara kept her arms extended above her head and began to slowly rock and grind on my cock. Her eyes were closed and her head turned slightly towards the ceiling. She was slowly rocking her head in unison with her pelvic movements and I immediately thought of the interview I'd recently read of Sting in which he discussed "tantric sex" (early 90s, remember?). This seemed tantric to me, in my limited understanding of that word.

I placed my hands on Sara at the point where her upper thighs met her torso. I was cognizant of the feel of the back of Sean's right middle finger near the base of my cock as he gently rubbed Sara's clit, and I found it erotic. I looked back at Sara in her tantric state, her eyes closed, her arms above her head, swaying slowly and so slightly. I wanted to watch her forever, but somehow it felt more right to close my eyes.

With my eyes closed I felt somehow more connected to Sara. I became aware of a unison of movements between Sara's pelvis and Sean's finger. And even though my eyes were closed, I could sense her swaying by the way her body weight shifted ever so gently on me, and I made tiny movements to meet hers.

I don't know how long this went on because I seemed to be in a separate world. But eventually I became aware of Sara's breathing becoming louder and deeper. I opened my eyes just slightly and saw that Sara was just as I had last seen her but her except that her mouth was now open.

I closed my eyes again and without consciously trying my breathing altered to match hers. We were both breathing louder and deeper now, and I was still aware of the unison of her pelvis and swaying and Sean's finger, which was hardly moving at all but seemed to be somehow in control of this entire situation.

Finally, the pace of our breathing became more rapid. Sara began to make moaning sounds from deep in her chest. I instinctively let myself do the same.

Our moaning became louder. Her torso suddenly swayed in a much more exaggerated motion as a wave seemed to crash upwards from her hips to her shoulders. I felt her hands suddenly land on my chest and press down firmly as her swaying continued, her hips never raising off my pelvis at all. She was now moaning loudly, and as my orgasm overtook me I permitted myself to moan louder, I think, than I ever had before.

We came together for what seemed like a full minute, our orgasms meeting and then receding together. Her swaying slowed until at last she seemed to be still. When I opened my eyes, she had her head turned over her right shoulder and she was kissing Sean deeply. I realized that I hadn't noticed when Sean's finger had left our union.

Sara broke their kiss and she turned her face towards me. I was still breathing pretty heavily but she was not. She looked at me and smiled. There was a tear streaming down her left cheek. She leaned down and kissed me with her lips only, no tongue. She then lied down on me, gently moving Sean aside as she did so, until she was lying flat on top of me, my cock still inside her, her right cheek on my shoulder.

Sean lied down on his side to my right. I could see neither of their faces, but I somehow knew they were looking at each other lovingly.

Eventually my cock softened and slipped out of her. At that point, she rolled off of me to my right and entered a spooning position with Sean. I shifted slightly to my left to make room and turned my face to look at hers. She was smiling and I couldn't help but smile back.

I knew from experience that my role for the day had come to an end. I stood up and said "I'll turn off the living room light." By this point I sort of enjoyed letting Sara, or both of them, I guess, watch me walk naked to my own room after our sessions.

I stepped into the living room and flipped off the light. There was still light coming into Sean's bedroom from the bathroom, but I had to go that way to get to my bedroom so I figured I'd just turn it off on my way.

When I got to the bathroom door, Sara said "Mike, you don't have to go to your room tonight."

I stopped, reached my hand into the bathroom and switched off the light, and walked back to Sean's bed. I climbed in facing Sara and pulled the covers up over all three of us. Sara moved her face forward slightly to ask for a kiss. I kissed her on the lips, not deeply, but more than a peck, and the three of us went to sleep.

Hebrides
Hebrides
53 Followers
12