Girlfriend's Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha pressed my face to her cunt and cried out, "Eat me!"

I jabbed my tongue deep inside her and she flooded my mouth. She thrashed up and down and side by side. I had to hold onto her hips to keep her in place. She scratched me and whimpered as I sucked out the last of her orgasm.

Samantha pushed me away and slumped on the couch. "Enough." she sighed. "No more."

I eased off her and sat on my heels, reaching for my beer and drained it.

"That was too fucking hot!" Tina quickly reached me and kissed me deeply.

I don't know how long Tina and I were in a warm embrance but Samantha broke us of our thoughts.

She rose and said to Tina, "I think we should shower."

Tina agreed and the two of them walked naked to the bathroom, holding hands.

I watched them until the door closed and I rose, "You want a beer?" I asked Tim.

He was so relaxed and content, he could barely nod his head yes.

I did not bother to find clothes and walked naked to the fridge and got us two cold ones. I sat next to him and handed his. We clinked a cheers and quietly drank in the much needed liquid.

Tim put his hand on my flaccid cock and looked at me. "I can't believe you sucked my cock and swallowed my cum."

"I did not swallow all of it." I protested.

"What about when you ate out Samantha?" He kidded me.

"What about you swapping cum with your sister?" I chided back to hiim.

"Yeah. That was so fucking hot!" He dreamily replied.

"What do you think about Samantha?" I asked.

"I think she could convince me to do anything!" He excitedly replied.

"Like, getting fucked in the ass?" I smiled.

He turned to me, "I don't need her to convince me to do that!" He then pressed his lips to mine.

I opened my mouth to protest but that just gave him the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He held me in place so I would not move. I let him enjoy himself. After all, I did just suck his cock not too long ago.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "You are going to, you know, fuck me, aren't you?"

"Hell, yeah!" I kissed him quickly to give him reassurance.

He was beaming with excitement by the time the girls returned. Tina was wrapped in her pink bathrobe and Samantha was wrapped in an oversize white bath towel.

"Your turn, boys-and no cumming. I still want the main event." Samantha laughed.

Tim and I rose and walked toward the bathroom. We relieved ourselves at the toilet and Tim was quick to be near to me so we can pee at the same time.

We entered the shower and Tim was enthusiastic about soaping up my body. I soaped him up reluctantly but I did have fun playing with his ass and sleek legs. More than once, Tim pressured me to soap his cock and balls, while keeping me hard with his talented fingers.

I admit I did wash his ass real good. I made sure to slip a finger inside him and pump it a couple times. I reasoned it was to make sure it was clean. I did not know if the girls wanted me to bareback him but if so, I wanted him clean.

Ok, I finally admitted to myself. I wanted to finger his ass!

We eventually finished and towelled off, leaving the towels on to cover our hips. We walked into the livingroom to greet the girls.

"You don't need them." Samantha said, opening her robe to show us her naked body.

"I think we need to warm these boys up, Tina!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Come here Ray. Eat me some more." She cooed.

We dropped our towels and I was quick to get down on my knees in front of Samantha's wet pussy.

"Let's go, little brother." She motioned Tim to his knees. He hesitated as he knelt at her feet.

"Don't be shy. You felt me up as we swapped cum! I don't think it matters if we go any further." She insisted, "Just eat me!"

I was already between Samantha's legs and lightly caressing her inner thighs with my tongue as I listened to the siblings. I was curious if he would do it. I was definitely eating Sam out but I wanted to first see the incestuous act begin.

Samantha is a lot more aggressive than Tina but I did not mind as she forced my head between her legs. She pumped her hips and forced my face into her pussy repeatedly. She was fucking my tongue and lips and cursing again and again as she came repeatedly.

Tim must have been doing a good job because Tina cried out more than once during his oral attack between her lips.

"Enough! Enough!" The girls yelled excitedly and fully sated.

Samantha pushed me away exhaustedly and with laughter. "Don't get me wrong Ray. I could let you eat my pussy all night but I want more!"

"Oh." I chided, rising up and lining my cock with her gash. "Can I?"

Samantha looked down at my rock hard cock. "Just enough to get it wet. Not too much."

I easily slid my six plus inches inside her and she sighed with approval. I pumped slowly a couple times before she pushed me off her.

"Maybe later, hon. You have other work to do." She motioned toward Tim.

Apparently, Tim and Tina were looking at us fucking. Tim. then nonverbally asked Tina. She grinned and opened her legs wider.

Samantha and I just watched in awe as Tim slowly fucked his sister. Tina held onto his shoulders and Tim braced himself on the couch to keep his balance.

Tina held on tight to his brother as an unexpected orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck, brother!" Tina exclaimed.

Tim held back his orgasm and instead kissed his sister, helping her ride out her pleasure.

Eventually, Tim eased his cock from his Tina and looked to me and Samantha for a comment. Of course, we were both speechless. I was hard as fuck and I am sure Samantha was as hot and stunned as I was.

Tina was fully sated and took an extra moment to reply, "I am good. I am very good." She smiled at Tim.

Tim broke apart and took a drink, as we all did. I think we were all in our own thoughts and doubted the events of this night would unfold as they did.

Tim and I sat back in the love seat and enjoyed watching the two girls lazily drinking their beers and catching their breaths.

A few more quiet moments passed until Samantha, no surprise, was the first to talk.

Her eyes were on us guys as she slowly rubbed her slit. She asked, "Are you boys ready?"

"I am almost ready." I replied but looked down to see my cock was soft.

"I am." Tim replied, and without hesitation leaned down to suck on my cock.

I felt the warm sensation of his lips surrounding my head and sliding down my shaft. He was slow and thorough-changing the tempo of his movements and the suction on my shaft. He tongued my cock head and licked up any precum from the tip of my dick.

"Oh, fuck! You are amazing!" I encouraged Tim.

Looking up at me, with his tongue swirling around my cock head and squeezing my very hard shaft with his soft hands, "I think you are ready." He purred before kissing the tip of my dick.

Samantha chimed in, "Have you had a cock in your ass before, Tim?"

"No. Ray will be my first." He smiled back at her.

Nibbling on my cock head and looking up at me, "Won't you Ray?" He teased.

"Fuck, yeah!" I replied while pulling away from his teasing lips, tongue, and very wet mouth.

Tina tossed me a bottle of lube. "Be nice to my little brother." She said.

"Butt-fuck him good, Ray!" Samantha added with a wicked laugh. "I have never seen two guys in action."

We positioned ourselves on the carpeted floor. Tim was on all fours and I was behind him, caressing his smooth thighs and squeezing his sweet ass. I parted his ass cheeks and licked around his hole and gently bit each ass cheek. His moans encouraged me to stick my tongue inside his ass and I slowly tongue-fucked him.

"That feels so fucking good, Ray." Tim sighed and moved one of his hands to stroke his growing cock.

"If you liked my tongue in you," I said while liberally applying lube to his asshole as I slowly finger-fucked him. "I hope you really like my cock in you."

"Please fuck me!" Tim implored.

I have waited weeks to fuck him. Tina had me so excited by letting me fuck her ass on multiple occassions. Tim's ass was as sweet as Tina's and I knew I would enjoy it. I wondered how tight he would be and how long I would be able to hold back cumming inside him.

Yes, I had sucked his cock and tasted his cum twice but that was the warm up to this moment. I have jerked him off and came in his mouth more than once and he loved it. I know I am going to enjoy being deep inside him and listening to his moans. I know he wants me to fuck him.

I lined my cock up with his well greased hole and pressed the tip of my hard dick at his entrance. We both sighed when I started to slowly push inside him. He whimpered a little when the head of my cock was inside him. I paused. He was so fucking tight. My cock felt surrounded by tightness and warmth.

"You feel so tight, Tim." I then quietly asked, "Are you ok?"

He turned to face me, "Oh yes!" He said as he backed up a bit, allowing my shaft to slowly penetrate more deeply into him.

Tim shifted forward so only the tip of my cock was inside him. He then moved back, allowing more of my shaft to invade his hole. He continued these movements until he could feel my balls against him. He held this position a few moments and then sped up his motions a few more times.

Tim turned back to me, "I am ready, I think. Fuck me!" He said excitedly.

I enjoyed the feel of his ass hole squeezing my cock tightly. Tim's slow and rhythmic movements accented by his quiet moans excited me more than I thought was possible. I liked him setting the pace of me entering him again and again. The motions were slow but persistent as he ejoyed me penetrating him repeatedly.

His slow motions would be in stark contrast to my actions, once he told me I could fuck him hard.

I held his hips and I was slow to push my cock as deeply inside his asshole as I could.The feeling was intense! I was in control and grabbing his hips as I eased out of him and then pushed back inside-balls deep.

"Oh, fuck, Ray!" He moaned. "More."

I pulled out until just the head was inside him and then I jabbed it back inside him. My grip on his soft sides enhanced my need to fuck harder and faster. Soon, I was pounding his ass and he moaned louder. I knew I was going to cum real fast from his hot and tight ass.

"Tim, I am going to cum!" I warned him.

Tim panted a reply, "Cum in me!"

"Samantha cried out loud, "Put Tim on his back!"

I was brought back to reality hearing her voice. I barely realized the girls were watching the action.

Absently, I flipped Tim on his back and plunged back inside him. My balls were pressing against his ass cheeks almost immediately.

I could see Tim's face as he stared into my eyes dreamily. I could feel the warmth of his body as I laid on top of him and his arms around my hips as he embraced me.

He held my ass cheeks when he felt me swell and then cum inside his ass. He squeezed his butt cheeks even tighter to make a more pleasurable experience for me as I shot load after load inside him. His fingers, grasping tightly onto my ass cheeks, kept urging me forward until every last drop was spent.

I slowly eased out and noticed Tim's cock was rock hard but he did not cum. He face seemed totally sated and he smiled at me as I eased off him. My cock was limp and very wet from my cum and lube.

"Wow!" We heard the girls shreik with excitement.

I started to rise as Tim and I looked up to see Samantha. She was standing before us with a eight-inch light blue strap-on affixed to her hips. The rubber appendage was thick and glistening with lube. I looked at Ray and his were transfixed on Samantha's nude body and her big cock.

Samantha eased me aside, "Are you trying to steal my boyfriend, Ray?" She chuckled and took my place on top of him, easing her cock inside his wet hole.

Tim welcomed Samantha inside him, almost purring with excitement.

I turned to Tina to get her reaction to this latest development.

Tina was naked except for her own six-inch, light blue weapon.

Waggling the pseudo cock at me, she asked, "What do you think, Ray?"

(We hoped you liked the story! Please vote and add comments. Thank you!)

12