All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Brother Ch. 02'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sandsbartelsandsbartelabout 2 years ago

Love this series. Can't wait for the next chapter.

THunder256THunder256about 2 years ago

What an amazing story! Too say I enjoyed it is an understatement!! Can't wait for my wife to read it, I am rock hard and going to blow my load!

Curi0us0neCuri0us0neabout 2 years ago

Thanks. Love this series. Definitely needs many more chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue! Just finished pumping a load out imagining I am Tim! Love the taste of cum and the heat of cum pumping deep into my ass is amazing! When a mans cock swells just before spewing his load, it is a satisfying feeling knowing you are providing a loving, sharing gift! I truly enjoy being butt fucked by men or women when I am giving oral! Being full of cock or a dildo while eating and sucking anyone into a climax is mind blowing! My last experience was being fucked deep by a 10 inch thick cock while I ate the bald puss of my girlfriend! His cock was balls deep in my ass when he finaly came inside me and it felt so good!

He stayed in me until his cock started to soften and then the girlfriend slid a butt plug into my ass to stop his cum from oozing out! After resting for a couple of minutes he was hard again and I took him into my mouth as I jerked off! My cum ended up on the girlfriends tits and I licked every drop up before I got back to sucking his cock again! The final flood of his cum in my mouth was enough to spill out past my lips until I could wipe it up with my tongue! Just a little tired, we cuddled together my hand holding his cock and my lips pleasing the girlfriends clit! He started to stiffen up again and he sat on the couch while the girlfriend rode him reverse cowgirl. I knelt between their legs and licked her lips and his shaft as she rode him through a few orgasms! Again he started pumping cum into her this time and I ate every drop as it oozed out between her lips and his shaft! My mouth, chin and cheeks were smeared with cum and her juices until she pulled off his cock and sat on my face!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous