Girlfriend's Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was lying on the back and babbling how awesome Tim's lips and tongue and fingers felt. I don't think he had any idea I was lubing Tim's ass and getting ready to fuck Tim.

I pulled down Tim's panties and held onto his hip with one hand and aimed my cock at his hole with my other hand.

I plunged deeply into his hole. My cock was buried inside him all the way to my balls on the first shot. Tim must have lubed up his hole before he joined us. Sometimes I have had to pull out a butt plug before plunging into him. I was not totally surprised I was able to be balls deep on the first push.

Tim pulled his lips off Joe to scream out, "Fuck yes!"

Tim then grabbed Joe's dick and shoved it back into his mouth.

I tried to be relatively quiet as I pumped fast and hard into Tim's tight asshole. I know I was causing Tim to lose concentration, balance, and who knows what else.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed, unable to silence my passion. "So fucking tight!"

Joe pitched his elbows up to see what was going on and almost passed out.

"I can't believe you are fucking Tim while he is sucking my cock! That is fucking insane!" Joe says excitedly.

"Do you want to fuck me, lover boy?" Tim teases while licking his cock head. Tim's shoulders and head are moving forward in rhythm to my pushing into him repeatedly.

"Hell, yeah!" Joe says emphatically.

Reluctantly, I pulled my cock out of Tim's ass but quickly get a fresh condom and the lube from the dresser. I squeezed a generous amount of the cool liquid onto Tim's fingers as he is talking to Joe. Tim is continuously stroking Joe's slick dick.

Tim looks me in the eye and smiles in appreciation before he continues talking to his prey.

"Well, there is one thing you need to do for me." Tim sexily tells him while slipping a wet finger inside Joe's butt.

Joe gasps at the initial invasion of his virgin hole and then sighs as Tim slowly saws the tip of his index finger in and out of him.

"You will love it. I know you will." Tim persuades Joe, like a seasoned whore. "Then, you can fuck me all you want."

I slip the condom on Tim's extremely hard cock seven inch cock. I apply an ample amount of lube along his dick head and shaft so Tim can fuck his new friend.

I am amazed how easily I can stroke Tim without feeling anything weird. I have sucked him more than once and jerked him off countless times. Still, it is not totally comfortable for me. I don't know if I like to do it to him or if I like how well he responds to me jerking him off. There are so many thoughts running through my mind as I am lubing up Tim's very hard dick.

Meanwhile, Tim is talking smoothly to Joe, while slowly finger fucking him. Tim is alternating between sucking and stroking Joe's hard and pre-cum dripping dick and pushing his index finger in and out of Joe's ass.

Tim releases Joe's cock, withdraws his finger, rises, and aims his own dick at Joe's asshole.

"You are going to love this, Joe. Just relax and hold your legs." Tim says assuredly.

Joe does as Tim tells him and looks to Tim for guidance.

Tim very slowly eases his very wet cock head into Joe's ass and holds his position, allowing Joe to get used to the feeling of being anally invaded.

"Oh fuck!" Joe exclaims. "Too much. Too much."

Tim pulls out and caresses Joe's legs and talks soothingly to him.

"Are you okay, hon?" He asks while his fingers are softly raking against his inner thighs.

"Yeah. I think." He says nervously.

"Mmmm." Tim replies in a sexy voice. "Good."

"Now, just relax." He says while pushing his dick past his ring and his cock head is fully inside him.

"Oh Fuck!" Joe replies in surprise.

"It is okay, sweetheart. The pain will pass." Tim says confidently and pushes a little more of him inside Joe.

"Wait! Hold. No more!" Joe pleads.

Tim stops and closes his fingers over Joe's knuckles, white from the pressure of Joe squeezing his own legs so tightly.

"Don't worry. I am almost there. You will love it. I promise." Tim says while pushing more of his shaft inside Joe.

"Oooh, fuuuck!" Joe says with a tone that sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Suck him, Ray." Tim urged me. "Help Joe relax."

Tim motioned me to be closer to the action. I positioned myself next to Joe's prone body and Tim urged my head lower. I leaned down, so my lips almost touched Tim's cock head.

Joe looked down and pushed his hips upward to push past my lips with his very hard and pre-cum dripping cock head.

"Please Ray!" Joe urged.

I opened my mouth and Joe could only get his cock head between my lips before he had to slide back down.

Of course, when he relaxed, Tim's cock was back inside him. Tim's cock head and half of his shaft were inside Joe's ass.

"Fuck! Yes!" Tim yelled.

"Tim, you are so fucking deep!" Joe yelled out.

"Do it again, Joe!" Tim implored. "Fuck Ray's mouth!"

Joe pushed up and his cock head once again penetrated my lips. This time, I slowly sucked on his head and pushed my lips down his shaft, licking and sucking him with loud, slurping sounds.

Joe moaned and Tim cheered as I sucked him down to the balls.

Joe could not keep the position for long. Once again, as his hips relaxed, Tim was able to be inside Joe even deeper.

Tim was caressing Joe's inner thighs and speaking softly as he pulled out a bit and then eased back inside him. He eased about half way and then pushed slowly back inside until he was balls deep.

Joe was holding onto Tim's forearms and arched his body up to watch Tim's body move back and forth, back and forth.

"I feel so full!" Joe said excitedly between ragged breaths. "I can't believe I am being fucked!"

I figured I fulfilled my duty. Though, I gave Joe's cock head a last lick and suck. I then withdrew my head and watched the action on the bed.

I was watching Joe's cock bob up and down and wondered why I gave him one last lick. Tim's sister introduced me to bi-sex but it was only a thing so I could fuck other women. There was no reason for me to suck Joe's cock again-yet, I did.

My cock stayed hard watching the action. I slowly stroked myself and enjoyed this live performance.

"Did you like having my cock in your ass while Ray was sucking your cock?" Tim asked demurely, continuing to slowly pump into him.

Without waiting for an answer and his cock still embedded in Joe's ass, Tim leaned forward onto the bed, covering Joe's body with his own until their lips touched, ever so slightly.

Joe held onto Tim's shoulders but did not pull away from the tentative kiss.

Tim slid Joe's lips open with his thick tongue as he shoved his cock inside him-hard.

Joe gasped and Tim's tongue lunged forward and invaded Joe's mouth. Tim's lips pressed tightly onto his prey's lips as he continued to push his cock in and out of Joe's asshole.

Tim eventually released his grip and leaned back up, looking down at Joe's sweaty, and perhaps, smiling face.

"I am going to fuck you hard now." Tim explained with his high heels planted on the floor and lifting Joe's hips upward. "Are you ready?"

Joe could only weakly nod, knowing it was going to happen anyway. He looked down at his own extremely hard cock and grabbed it. With a tight grasp around his dripping shaft, he slowly started stroking himself while waiting for Tim.

Tim stood and pushed his thick and hard dick back fully inside Joe's waiting hole.

"Oooohhh Fuuuuck!" Joe cried out in excitement. "So full!"

"Yes! Yes!" Tim yelled out as he fucked Joe harder, deeper, and faster.

Tim's hips moved faster and faster, plunging his dick into Joe so many times that I thought either of them would pass out.

I have been watching the action to the left of Tim and was able to capture all of this action while slowly stroking my cock. I was hot. I was excited. I knew I was close to blowing my load.

Joe was yelling out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god!"

"You are sooo fucking tight, Joe! I love it." Tim panted.

"Come here, Ray!" Tim beckons me. "Stroke your cock for me and be next to Joe's dick, so I can see you blow your load. That will be so hot."

I am close enough my thighs are touching his side. I continue to stroke my cock faster. My cock head, touching Joe's cock head, as I resume stroking my dick at a rampant pace.

"I am going to cum!" Joe exclaimed.

Tim pulled out of him and ripped off the condom, throwing it to the side.

He grabbed Joe's cock tightly, removing Joe's hand. "Not yet, honey."

"Cum on him, Ray!" Tim feverishly tells me while stroking his own cock quickly, aiming at Joe's hard dick.

"Oooohhhh fuckkk!" I scream out while cumming on Joe's and Tim's dicks and balls.

"Yessssss!" Tim cries out while he dumps his loads on my dick, Joe's dick and along his balls and belly.

Joe begins to spurt but Tim quickly swallows his dick head to capture the rest of his seed in his cum-starved mouth.

"Unreal! Unbelievable! Fucking amazing!" Joe rambles while unloading in Tim's mouth.

He is pumping his hips up and down to fuck Tim's mouth over and over as his orgasm overwhelms his senses.

"Wow!!" Joe cries out after the last of his cum sped into Tim's mouth and his body becomes limp.

"You are delicious!" Tim says saucily, while climbing up Joe's body.

Joe welcomes Tim's lips with his. Joe's arms wrap around Tim as they kiss deeply and share his cum.

I step back and find my clothes while they kiss and caress each other. I dress quietly but never leave my eyes from the amazing scene in front of me.

When they finally break their embrace, I am dressed and ready to walk out the door.

Tim notices and tells his new lover, "You rest up, sweety. I am going to walk Ray out."

"No worries, Tim. I know the way out." I smile at Tim.

"Hey, Joe," I call to him. "Congrats, dude. You are going to have a great time with Tim."

I slide out of the bedroom as they continue their fun.

-

Thank you again for reading and please vote and comment.

12