All Comments on 'Girlfriends Ch. 02'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, More, More

Fantastic 2 part story and it has left me wanting more.....have David alone and the maybe your friend carol with Jack....FMF just to mix it up a bit!! Cant wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more please

I as a wife who was in a similar circumstance I would love to hear more from Dianne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please, but with limits and respect

Of course we want Diane to spend a couple of hours having hot, raunchy, one on one sex with David. And then to tell him it was wonderful but would NOT be a regular thing like his affair with Carol and might not even happen again at all. Afterward, perhaps a visit by one of Jack’s old buddies who they include in their fun but he’s from far away and it’s a one shot deal. More? Maybe, but the prime, underlying concept is continued respect for each other and no ‘cheating’, and Diane doesn’t become a slut.

DoublespotDoublespotalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable reading (3 times) and would like story to keep going. Makes a guy dream.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 2 years ago

Grreat story. Would love to hear if there was any more to it.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 1 year ago

Love it. Didn't realize you had written a sequel. Seems there is plenty of material the now ravenous Diane can experience, not the least having both men at once. Hope there will be a part 3 or more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Girlfriends Previous Part
Girlfriends Series Info